Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modern Menswear Positive Thoughts Discussion

124...Next

Comments

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @Scobre I hope the replacements come soon so you can enjoy simming once again. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    Releasing today!

This one is for everyone who’s looking forward to spice up their masculine fashion!

The Sims 4 Modern Menswear Kit is the latest Kit release in the Franchise that’s set to come out today – December 2nd, 2021 on PC, Mac, Xbox and Playstation consoles.

Just like previous Kits this one is retailed at $4.99USD – or a price equivalent to your local currency. The Kit has the same release time as all of the previous Kits, which is at 10AM Pacific Time.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

My first impressions of this kit. I quite like it and think there are some great options to mix & match with other packs. Items from the new kit:
    #1 Top and shoes, #2 full body, #3 top and bottom, #4 top and shoes

p6B9A5V.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    Ooh, @Netzspannung very nice!
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,319 EA Community Manager
    Scobre wrote: »
    I spilled tea on my gaming computer so it sadly fried it the video card and power supply. I ordered a replacement so hope everyone enjoys Simming, the patch, and the kit. So sigh keep truth tea away from all computers. :s

:neutral: I'm so sorry to hear this, but thank you for describing nightmares that I didn't know I had.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited December 2021
    I spilled tea on my gaming computer so it sadly fried it the video card and power supply. I ordered a replacement so hope everyone enjoys Simming, the patch, and the kit. So sigh keep truth tea away from all computers. :s

Oh no! That's terrible. :( I hope the replacement arrives soon. Did you find a good holiday sale at least? Was it time to upgrade anyways?

About a week ago I spilled a single drop of tea on my keyboard. Ruined the last set of keys making it very difficult to finish raiding with my World of Warcraft guild that night. I found a holiday sale for a new keyboard thankfully.

Losing a keyboard vs a whole computer is not the same at all. That must have been devastating for you. Yes it's so true tea and electronics do not mix. :warning:
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    My first impressions of this kit. I quite like it and think there are some great options to mix & match with other packs. Items from the new kit:
    #1 Top and shoes, #2 full body, #3 top and bottom, #4 top and shoes

p6B9A5V.jpg

Oh wow I love it. I can't wait to play with this kit
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    This pack looks so good. Those sweaters are fantastic - I'm very excited.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Asher and Hazel in their new outfits.

bRNdn52.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    edited December 2021
    Now I've gotten a full look at the array, most of these don't look too bad and some of them even look good. YMMV if it's $5 worth but I will say I'm much more inclined to getting it now than before (maybe in the future). Especially how much my male sims need more CAS items.
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Now I've gotten a full look at the array, most of these don't look too bad and some of them even look good. YMMV if it's $10 worth but I will say I'm much more inclined to getting it now than before (maybe in the future). Especially how much my male sims need more CAS items.

@BlueR0se the kits are $5.00 At least in the US.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    @simgirl1010 Fix that, thank you!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I love it. I haven't even started on the sweaters, yet.

Bob Pancakes looks dignified, I think.
    9eukth2.png?1
    sPpGpa8.png?1

Vlad
    5KIekgC.png?1

and, let's not forget to have fun with tights with Landgraab Jr
    VM8SksZ.png?1

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I already have some of my female sims in that cute pretty skirt. Also, some of my sims both male & female are now wearing some of the very nice new sweaters.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »

:neutral: I'm so sorry to hear this, but thank you for describing nightmares that I didn't know I had.
    Thank you. I knew a Sims 2 artist who spilled tea on an avatar site server, so that is probably worst but thankfully no damage in his case. I have muscle spasms so it was after modding a Twitch channel for a friend that works for ARCH which is like a company in Canada that helps LGBTQIA+ people, so honestly that has been the hardest not being able to mod and watch friends stream on Twitch. My tablet just died too, so getting that replaced. At least I have a phone and my Switch, so playing Just Dance and ACNH has been nice.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »

Oh no! That's terrible. :( I hope the replacement arrives soon. Did you find a good holiday sale at least? Was it time to upgrade anyways?

About a week ago I spilled a single drop of tea on my keyboard. Ruined the last set of keys making it very difficult to finish raiding with my World of Warcraft guild that night. I found a holiday sale for a new keyboard thankfully.

Losing a keyboard vs a whole computer is not the same at all. That must have been devastating for you. Yes it's so true tea and electronics do not mix. :warning:
    I was hoping it was going to last 10 years but it made it to six at least. It was probably time to upgrade the graphics card a bit, so going from a GTX 960 to 1050. I found a decent sale thanks to my brother on HP site so it is a prebuilt with a custom double the memory for $650. I can salvage my memory sticks and thankfully my saves, music, and important files are backed up on an external SSD drive. Screens, video camera, mic, and headphones still good too. Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo aren’t too bad for $25. I did have led lights of my keyboard go out this year too, so I just went with a purple non led wireless.

Sorry about your keyboard and ugh I don’t miss raiding in MMOs. Those used to stress me out. I used to do raids in a game called AIKA. GW2 probably the only one I can handle now. I just lost energy doing them as I got older.

Anyway Vlad and Bob look amazing with the pack. Kind of curious how the other premades will look too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller