Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I got a Christmas card sent to me and one of my Sims...

So I got a letter addressed to me and my wife. That is all very nice but I don't actually have a wife...

The 'wife' in question was called Jennifer which is strange but I don't know anyone with that name.

44raaJR.jpg

Yet on here a Sim of mine named Jennifer was once very well know. So what could this be? A coincidence?

I would happily make her my wife though! :D

pjtBav3.jpg
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2021
    So don't leave us in suspense here. What does the letter/card say? :p

If it makes you feel any better, I once ended up on a marketing list intended for pregnant people. Where I nearly lost it was months later when they sent a box of free samples of infant formula -- at the time I couldn't find any interesting recipes for the stuff and wasn't sure if I should be donating it to a food bank or something.

As far as I know, at least in my own games, my sim has never been pregnant.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited December 2021

I searched the Sims Website for information regarding the Handiness skill and Challenges ...
    Then got a text message on my phone suggesting I get the Angie's List app to help locate professionals in my area
    to help with any desired repairs ... :D

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited December 2021
    I've had my cell phone number for almost a year now. Every now and then, I've received text messages for someone named Jessica. I thought they were probably entering her number incorrectly, and I simply deleted the texts. Then when I decided to check on my voice mail, which I almost never do, since all 7 of the people who actually have my cell phone number know to never call me on it unless I don't answer my landline phone, I had 14 voice mails. About half of them were for Jessica, whose last name I now know, all from the same caller, telling her that it was her last warning regarding some legal action being taken against her. I don't know whether it was someone trying to scam her or a legitimate case, but I'm getting some idea of the possible reason why Jessica changed her cell phone number, and some regrets that I happen to be the unfortunate person who now has her old number.

So, @king_of_simcity7 is it your actual name and address on the letter, or did your mail carrier deliver it to your address by mistake?