December 3rd- Friday Highlights
Sul sul Simmers!
How is it December already? Can you guys believe that these are the last few weeks of this year ?
🎄Did you start your Simsmas decorations already? 🎄
- On Monday we had a Sims 411 Recap and you can read all about it here .
- There was also a patch on Tuesday and you can find all the details here.
- Then, on Wednesday we had 'The Sims 4 - Find your Sim-Selves' Blog Release.
- Finally, on Thursday we released the Modern Menswear kit; did you pick it up? Head on over to the screenshot thread here to show off those new looks.
Phew, what a busy week!
'Lovely way to end the day' one beautiful screenshot by @Monet11 that you can find here
Aye, these are today's highlights:
- If you bored and have run out of things to read for the weekend, I might have just what you are looking for. Check out @Daravi's amazing story that I will call "1986 -1987" and travel back to the past, with exciting drama and stunning 80's decoration! Welcome back to posting and sharing your stories with us, Daravi!
- Now lets talk about this magnificent Townie makeover 'for a randomly spawned paparazzo' shared by @Sthenastia on the thread 'Share your improved townies!'. You should be proud of yourself indeed, since your makeover looks stunning!
- And last but not least: The Sims 2 \o/ Have your Sims ever done funny and kind of foolish things? Then let's head over to @Lucy_Henley's thread "Funny Sims 2 things!" and have a laugh together!
Alrighty, folks, this is it for today. I hope you're enjoying your Friday and these Friday Highlights! As always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way!
Have a great weekend and take care!