Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    =^..^=

Meow!

(hey, what's that aroma? :confounded: )
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Come on ears, stop feeling blocked. I don't need these worries. I'd like to hope that its tempoary, but I really cannot deal with this tinnitus. It kinda hurts in a non-physical way.

L9q8VGi.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Sorak4 wrote: »
    Come on ears, stop feeling blocked. I don't need these worries. I'd like to hope that its temporary, but I really cannot deal with this tinnitus. It kinda hurts in a non-physical way.

I'm so sorry you're going through this, Sorak. Tinnitus with fluctuating hearing loss only sounds minor til someone experiences it. :(

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited December 2021
    =^..^=

(scratches in litterbox)

Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh Ksh
    (looks)
    (leaps out and leaves litter trail)

:lol:
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I'm having that first world problem of having too many fun sounding entertainment options to choose from and not knowing which one to pick.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Come on ears, stop feeling blocked. I don't need these worries. I'd like to hope that its tempoary, but I really cannot deal with this tinnitus. It kinda hurts in a non-physical way.

Have you seen a doctor about it?
    I'm having that first world problem of having too many fun sounding entertainment options to choose from and not knowing which one to pick.

I have the opposite problem.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited December 2021
    DeKay wrote: »

I have a week and a half ago, I think they have a feeling whats caused it, so I've been using drops the past week. Was working for a short time. Until a few days ago. But I'm booking an appointment as soon as I can tomorrow just so I can see about fixing this little blockage entirely... Or at least knowing if its something else and how I will try to live with it.

I just need to stop worrying for now and learning how to stop being so on edge.
    L9q8VGi.png

I have a week and a half ago, I think they have a feeling whats caused it, so I've been using drops the past week. Was working for a short time. Until a few days ago. But I'm booking an appointment as soon as I can tomorrow just so I can see about fixing this little blockage entirely... Or at least knowing if its something else and how I will try to live with it.

I just need to stop worrying for now and learning how to stop being so on edge.

That's awful. Hopefully they can find a fix for it!
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Enough worrying from me, I gotta move on. Got an appointment hopefully tomorrow now so I just need to live and let live.

Here's Waluigi and his perfectly cooked hotdogs.
    0Feo1JT.png
    L9q8VGi.png
    Why is the off topic section so dead these days...?? Where did everyone go...?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Been going insane getting the last bit of the Christmas stuff ready for the family! :confounded:

=^..^=

(smacks laser dot with paw)
    Been going insane getting the last bit of the Christmas stuff ready for the family! :confounded:

=^..^=

Are you shopping online or offline?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Why is the off topic section so dead these days...?? Where did everyone go...?

Must be just the Christmas rush, work picks up for everyone around now
    L9q8VGi.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?

Musi on the radio was cool. 😂 I remember I would wake up at 5.30am everyday just to listen to it so I don't miss any of my fav songs. Good times.
    FwDXXd5.gif

=^..^=

Had to do most of my shopping offline. Most of it this year is just going to be Gift Cards, but I do have a few people who I still buy a (real) gift for. I've been wrapping and mailing, but so far I've only gotten my older sister and her family and my dad and my stepmom (and my 2 younger half sisters) ! Thankfully, I'm done with the SHOPPING part, and it's onto the wrapping part!

My younger sister has a birthday on the 15th , so I still have to get her Birthday present wrapped. Then, I also have her Christmas present that needs wrapping and mom's present needs wrapping as well... :confounded: Man, oh man! I'm behind on my wrapping!

=^..^=

Had to do most of my shopping offline. Most of it this year is just going to be Gift Cards, but I do have a few people who I still buy a (real) gift for. I've been wrapping and mailing, but so far I've only gotten my older sister and her family and my dad and my stepmom (and my 2 younger half sisters) ! Thankfully, I'm done with the SHOPPING part, and it's onto the wrapping part!

My younger sister has a birthday on the 15th , so I still have to get her Birthday present wrapped. Then, I also have her Christmas present that needs wrapping and mom's present needs wrapping as well... :confounded: Man, oh man! I'm behind on my wrapping!

Ooh, yeah, offline shopping can be very hectic. 🤣
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Musi on the radio was cool. 😂 I remember I would wake up at 5.30am everyday just to listen to it so I don't miss any of my fav songs. Good times.

The whole idea of lying in bed playing on a console. Nowaday, you just realise how it really hurts your eyes to be playing with a TV across the room at 2am.

...But the idea of a mini LCD screen built into an old console? Now that would still be very "Kool" for the early 2000s experience
    L9q8VGi.png
    Can anybody send me some warm sunny weather today? I'll pay you back :wink:
  • Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 228 Member
    We're almost to a million posts in off topic!
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I was so disconnected from whatever was the fad or trend, I am not even sure what to say. Plus I lived in different places, and got to see kids simping over something in one place, that didn't matter in another, so that lent perspective. Socks, I guess, were very subject to fads, but usually
    girls paid attention to that, and dutifully changed out their style to obey whether it was big bunchy ones this year, or no-show ones that year, or knee socks or loose socks and on and on. It didn't matter to me. When you wear jeans, no one sees your socks. I have no idea what fad rules the fad-followers' choice of socks, today. Nor do I care. I want good woollens, and I'm this close to learning to knit them myself so I can have quality.

Does anyone here knit?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

I was so disconnected from whatever was the fad or trend, I am not even sure what to say. Plus I lived in different places, and got to see kids simping over something in one place, that didn't matter in another, so that lent perspective. Socks, I guess, were very subject to fads, but usually
    girls paid attention to that, and dutifully changed out their style to obey whether it was big bunchy ones this year, or no-show ones that year, or knee socks or loose socks and on and on. It didn't matter to me. When you wear jeans, no one sees your socks. I have no idea what fad rules the fad-followers' choice of socks, today. Nor do I care. I want good woollens, and I'm this close to learning to knit them myself so I can have quality.

Does anyone here knit?

I only know how to spool knit. But my mom knows. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    =^..^=

(rubs against your leg, causing you to fall!)
    Today's Q Q is:
    What do you hope to get for Christmas this year?

I'm getting myself presents so I already know what I'm gonna get. XD I wish I could act surprised. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm getting myself presents so I already know what I'm gonna get. XD I wish I could act surprised. LOL.

Gift cards!
    Today's Q Q is:

Peace on Earth!

Oh well, I can always dream! Amazon gift cards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top