Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal career

Has it been fixed yet?

Comments

• Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    When did it break? I played it when it came out and it worked fine for me. What part of it isn't working?
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2021
    I'm not sure, but bug reports (see here and here) are still open so I am assuming the career isn't working correctly? I hope it gets fixed soon as I really want to play it.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I think it's been fixed!!!! I saw a post on the bug report that it could have been quietly fixed, so I sent a sim on two gigs and they worked great!
  • Options
    Pretty sure it's working. I've been playing the career a while now with no issues.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yay! I'm glad it's working for other simmers. My sim can finally start his new career.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    It's good to hear Paranormal career is working again. I haven't been playing my paranormal save for a long time because of the bug. Now I can get back to it finally. :)
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    It works for me at the beginning level and I am able to complete the jobs. I haven’t tried the more advanced levels. It is throwing some LEs, but I suspect that’s because I have Guidry (with hidden traits) pulled out and playable in game. I don’t allow him to be summoned and I bypassed his NPC role altogether, but I think his presence in game might be causing errors in the career.