Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Hello all. Looks like I came back at a good time. Here's my questions for the competitors ... if you were stranded on an island and you had to bring something absolutely impracticable ... what would you bring?
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Should probs have checked if they have to be game related before asking lol
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Haylo wrote:
    I formed a strong alliance with Vul and Ninja

I looked back into my PM's, just to 100% certify my memory of when the alliance was formed, and Ninja was the one who approached me first for said alliance. I also asked during the time: "Did you approach Haylo as well for an alliance?" to which Ninja replied: "not an alliance but more saying we should keep a strong tribe".

This indicates that Ninja was the one who formed the alliance, not you.

Why are you claiming unjust credit for the alliance mentioned here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you're misinterpreting my comment 😅 Haha... I didn't mean that "I" formed it more that I was in an alliance with you guys, cause I was talking to both of you. I was there from the start. Did you wanna ask a different question?
    edited December 2021
    Hello all. Looks like I came back at a good time. Here's my questions for the competitors ... if you were stranded on an island and you had to bring something absolutely impracticable ... what would you bring?

Shrek 2 on DVD... Without a DVD player 😂

EDIT: I just realised it's been like 10 years or something since I've owned a DVD player or a DVD... That's wild.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Haylo wrote:

I looked back into my PM's, just to 100% certify my memory of when the alliance was formed, and Ninja was the one who approached me first for said alliance. I also asked during the time: "Did you approach Haylo as well for an alliance?" to which Ninja replied: "not an alliance but more saying we should keep a strong tribe".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think you're misinterpreting my comment 😅 Haha... I didn't mean that "I" formed it more that I was in an alliance with you guys, cause I was talking to both of you. I was there from the start. Did you wanna ask a different question?

So you're agreeing that it was Ninja who built the social structure that got the two of you there in the first place?
    Banner.png
    Haylo wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you're agreeing that it was Ninja who built the social structure that got the two of you there in the first place?

I did also remember suggesting to Ninja that we should form an alliance and then he said he'd ask you 🤷‍♂️ So I'm probably gonna say Ninja was the one who asked and orchestrated it.
    Haylo wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did also remember suggesting to Ninja that we should form an alliance and then he said he'd ask you 🤷‍♂️ So I'm probably gonna say Ninja was the one who asked and orchestrated it.

Hmm, I shall give the credits to Ninja there then :3
    Banner.png
    edited December 2021
    Haylo wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm, I shall give the credits to Ninja there then :3

Probably a good idea 😂

At least in terms of my own game at least, I was valuable in the alliance and talked to people outside of it. Alleen, Shadami, Yannik, Twiddle, Smarties. I did do quite a bit of talking as I always seem to 😂
    Should probs have checked if they have to be game related before asking lol

Yeah, game-related would be most ideal... But anything that would help you make up your mind about who to vote for is useful :3
    Banner.png
    Also I feel like I should publicly apologise to City for that stunt I pulled with them. I was the mastermind behind that thing; and I guess all the comeuppance has been received when Yannik won that competition and I got voted out immediately afterwards my schemes :o

So, my official apologies for that 💛
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Ninja, did you thought it was going to be a final two like Haylo did? If so, did it impact the Final Four decision it made?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Also I feel like I should publicly apologise to City for that stunt I pulled with them. I was the mastermind behind that thing; and I guess all the comeuppance has been received when Yannik won that competition and I got voted out immediately afterwards my schemes :o

So, my official apologies for that 💛

Ya. Y'all were meanies! I wanted city to win lol I was sad they lost the most
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    So what I wanna know is which part of the game were your individual contribution? At the moment your two games just seem way too similar to decide who of you played it smarter..

It’s a bit hard to recall what happened in the earlier parts of the game now to be 100% honest, my big actions is mainly reaching out to other people and playing a social game. And if you want to see how mine and haylo’s actions are different specifically I can say I have one more individual challenge win over him. Wish I could answer better but it has been awhile sorry.
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif

You carry quite some blood on your hands though. To contrast Shadami's question, what I want you to tell us is: How did you play your strategic cards with the rest of the jury, how should those tactical cards be valued above the more social gameplay?
    To be honest outside of offering alliances with others I picked and choose people that would hopefully keep numbers around me to keep me going. Early on was you and haylo to make sure I wasn’t first boot of our world lost which we saw happen and then after the swap haylo brought twiddle in so I was happy to keep a head count higher. And as the merge happened I talked to yannik and hopped it would keep numbers in my favour up until the last vote where between yannik and Shadami for me yannik was the bigger threat and I even told that to them… I might of lost track but in conclusion my strategic moves was to always have my hand with the bigger number.
    Hmm a singular valuable Pokémon card that I know will lose value over time being out there with me and being damaged on the island… yeah that haha
    edited December 2021
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Ninja, did you thought it was going to be a final two like Haylo did? If so, did it impact the Final Four decision it made?
    Ether way for me it wouldn’t of made my decision change thanks to the fact I couldn’t vote haylo as he won immunity and that I found yannik more of a threat going into that final vote over Shadami… in the end it worked out for me as I’m in the final 3 now. :)
    Post edited by ninjakid150 on
    Another question for @Shadami : if you or Yannik won the immunity, and you could choose between voting out Haylo or Ninja, who would have targeted?

And by extension, I want to ask the same question to Yannik. Who would have been your target in the final 4 vote?
    Banner.png

You carry quite some blood on your hands though. To contrast Shadami's question, what I want you to tell us is: How did you play your strategic cards with the rest of the jury, how should those tactical cards be valued above the more social gameplay?
    To be honest outside of offering alliances with others I picked and choose people that would hopefully keep numbers around me to keep me going. Early on was you and haylo to make sure I wasn’t first boot of our world lost which we saw happen and then after the swap haylo brought twiddle in so I was happy to keep a head count higher. And as the merge happened I talked to yannik and hopped it would keep numbers in my favour up until the last vote where between yannik and Shadami for me yannik was the bigger threat and I even told that to them… I might of lost track but in conclusion my strategic moves was to always have my hand with the bigger number.

Hmm, and why should this game plan win above Shadami's social game?
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Another question for @Shadami : if you or Yannik won the immunity, and you could choose between voting out Haylo or Ninja, who would have targeted?

And by extension, I want to ask the same question to Yannik. Who would have been your target in the final 4 vote?

Wow way to pull the attention to me lol xD

Well it is a tricky path, for me both Haylo and Ninja were big threats going into the finale. On the one head, Haylo is a big strategic head and I knew facing him would be a challenge considering that I already lost once against him during a finale, and with Ninja, he has a strong track record in terms of challenge wins. I did talk with both Ninja and Haylo during the game, but personally I felt Ninja was taking more of an approach where I felt like he was more upfront and also talking to me outside of voting situations. So all things considered I probably would have gone for Haylo at the time if I had the choice.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hmm, thank you :3 Gonna wait for Shadami's answer and draw my conclusions from that.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Okay, my question to Shadami: Do you think you should win this? And why?
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    It sounds to me like you're forgetting the power of a strong social game. Yet all of the games included in 3 World's format have in common that they're social games in the first place. Jury management is a key element to receive the votes needed to win. In real life people who have played strong games have lost because the jury found them unlikeabe, just look at Russell Hantz.

So, can you tell us more about how you played your social cards with the other players who are now jurors, and how those social cards should be valued above the more stragetical play from your opponents?

I honestly had to go back and check all of my previous messages since I can't recall actual details, and found my inbox an absolute disaster. I spent a lot of the year scatterbrained and I think it was absolutely pure luck that I got as far as I did. My strategy was to just tell the truth when anyone talked to me. Not give away any specific details, and not back out of any deals. At some point I remember working with Twiddle and Smarties. And I slowly watched as that initial group broke up. then they left the game because time passed. (If I recall correctly that's how they both left.)
    I was rather at a loss for what to do, and both Haylo and Yannik approached me. I was hesitant to commit to much for either of them because my game was just ... lost. I held cards pretty close and told only what I had to. They were both against each other, but they both wanted to work with me. So I only promised to not work against them. I also tried to keep things going to get everyone else eliminated besides them. It didn't work out quite that way, but I tried with the little bit of concentration that I had.
    Again, I still can't say that it deserves me a win. I'm pretty sure I'm here purely on luck that certain people approached me that were better strategizers than I am.
    I wanted to think of something clever. xD But my gut reaction was to bring my boyfriend. Haha. So I guess I have to go with that.
    if you or Yannik won the immunity, and you could choose between voting out Haylo or Ninja, who would have targeted?
    I would have targeted Ninja. I was standing by both Haylo and Yannik approaching me.
    Nope. I've just been here and having fun and insanely forgetful. I don't have a ton of experience with social games and I have really bad social anxiety. So I can't possibly imagine that I have a reason to win.

Ooooh good question 🤔
    edited December 2021
    Final 3, please send in your final statement!
    As a reminder, this will be from the perspective of your Sim and will be used in the finale.

Please PM me it
    Shadami wrote: »
    It sounds to me like you're forgetting the power of a strong social game. Yet all of the games included in 3 World's format have in common that they're social games in the first place. Jury management is a key element to receive the votes needed to win. In real life people who have played strong games have lost because the jury found them unlikeabe, just look at Russell Hantz.

So, can you tell us more about how you played your social cards with the other players who are now jurors, and how those social cards should be valued above the more stragetical play from your opponents?

I honestly had to go back and check all of my previous messages since I can't recall actual details, and found my inbox an absolute disaster. I spent a lot of the year scatterbrained and I think it was absolutely pure luck that I got as far as I did. My strategy was to just tell the truth when anyone talked to me. Not give away any specific details, and not back out of any deals. At some point I remember working with Twiddle and Smarties. And I slowly watched as that initial group broke up. then they left the game because time passed. (If I recall correctly that's how they both left.)
    I was rather at a loss for what to do, and both Haylo and Yannik approached me. I was hesitant to commit to much for either of them because my game was just ... lost. I held cards pretty close and told only what I had to. They were both against each other, but they both wanted to work with me. So I only promised to not work against them. I also tried to keep things going to get everyone else eliminated besides them. It didn't work out quite that way, but I tried with the little bit of concentration that I had.
    Again, I still can't say that it deserves me a win. I'm pretty sure I'm here purely on luck that certain people approached me that were better strategizers than I am.
    I wanted to think of something clever. xD But my gut reaction was to bring my boyfriend. Haha. So I guess I have to go with that.
    if you or Yannik won the immunity, and you could choose between voting out Haylo or Ninja, who would have targeted?
    I would have targeted Ninja. I was standing by both Haylo and Yannik approaching me.
    Nope. I've just been here and having fun and insanely forgetful. I don't have a ton of experience with social games and I have really bad social anxiety. So I can't possibly imagine that I have a reason to win.

Hmm, thanks for answering. :3
    Banner.png