Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next EP In Development

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited November 2021
    Time Travel and End of the World themes are also possible.

Did anything of what SimGuruGrant talked about ever made it into the game? I don't remember, it was so long ago. And he no longer works on the sims4.

I think something from their recent survey is more likely. Hopefully High Schools or Bands which was options that you could choose.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
    edited November 2021
    @logion wrote: »
    Did anything of what SimGuruGrant talked about ever made it into the game?

Here the answer :

Farming EP, Raising chicken and Off-the-grid

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited November 2021

Here the answer :

Raising chicken and Off-the-grid

Cool, I did not know that. Several of those things made it into the game.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    logion wrote: »

Did anything of what SimGuruGrant talked about ever made it into the game? I don't remember, it was so long ago. And he no longer works on the sims4.

I think something from their recent survey is more likely. Hopefully High Schools or Bands which was options that you could choose.

End of world. Yes😭😭😭😭
    Apocalyptic zombies theme
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Unfortunately there was only the Aliens/Sixam in Get To Work, Motherplant in Strangerville & a bit of
    Star Wars in Journey to Batuu.

I would love a Parody Expansion Pack based on:
    Original Battlestar Galactica
    Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
    Star Trek Next Generations/Voyager
    Stargate SG1/Atlantis
    Doctor Who

Yeah I know, dreaming is free.
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member

"Sims in space" Refresh Get To Work for that, lmao.
    Also, shouldn't it be the end of The Sims 4 World already? Moreover, a time travel into the past pack but this time maybe fix on the elements that brings down the game? Or if not then Wild West would be amazing.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    So long as it doesn't involve laundry, vacuuming, dusting, ironing, or scrubbing floors... I'm here for it. :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • MH92MH92 Posts: 12 New Member
    It's gotta be time for a Generations EP right? An EP that brings more gameplay into sims everyday lives
    edited November 2021
    Generations EP won't happen because each life stage need its own game pack :
    • Child : Childhood games
    • Teen : High School & gossip
    • Young Adult : Dating app & Bachelor party
    • Adult : Midlife crisis
    • Elder : Retirement House & Struggle for Family Succession
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member

Why would you make all that into a game pack and Generations is needed for other things like a family reunion, family game night, a family dinner. Something that involves the entire family we don't have that in game and some family members aren't social to their own family unless we make them. Also get to know the other family like cousins aunt and uncle and grandparents. Get the family involved that's Generations.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Of course Cottage Living wasn't the last EP.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member

Here the answer :

Farming EP, Raising chicken and Off-the-grid

Well they didn't gave us pigs. Just lamas that work exactly like cows.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Why would you make all that into a game pack and Generations is needed for other things like a family reunion, family game night, a family dinner. Something that involves the entire family we don't have that in game and some family members aren't social to their own family unless we make them. Also get to know the other family like cousins aunt and uncle and grandparents. Get the family involved that's Generations.

I think it would be great if the game did more to differentiate between family members and household members that may not be related to your sim.
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited November 2021
    Please, complete the (missing) occult set!

Edit: Get to Work refresh with ownable community lots, anyone interested? ;)
    The game also miss kids play (tag, red hand, etc.) and pool play and objets.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    I just want it to be some Generations EP. Hope they leak it soon.
    edited December 2021
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Why would you make all that into a game pack

Because Generations EP is about life, The Sims is a Life simulation, this theme should be bigger than 1 EP.
  • SimsJediSimsJedi Posts: 26 Member
    Generations would be great for so many players. I'd love a Generations-style EP that adds school for kids/teens as a kind of active career.

My personal pack wishlist includes a true Sims-themed future/space pack that isn't a franchise tie-in, werewolves, and medieval pack (unlikely, but, hey, they gave me Star Wars, so I can dream, right?). I think all of those might be better-suited to Game Packs though than an EP.
  • Tunny1200Tunny1200 Posts: 18 Member
    I don't want anymore occults unless they give us some way to turn them off. EA has given us inferior occults which are not as much fun to use as previous iterations.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

Bands please! 👍

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    It's possible lot of people figure EA's just gonna give them what "they" want and probably not what players have been asking for.

And kits don't offer much besides a few CAS and BB items, no gameplay and that seems to be what they're pushing out instead of real packs.

I know personally I have been quite disappointed in this year's and last year's content. While I do like the concept of the DHD pack, it's broken and you can't actually do certain jobs and that pack has been out for 6 months and they haven't addressed any of the issues. So that's just another pack people wasted money on that is broke.

And while I don't mind Cottage Living, it is definitely not what I was hoping for in a farm pack but I still find use for it, it's just not my dream farm pack.

I'm done speculating and hoping/wishing for certain things to come. There are so so soooooooo many things simmers have repeatably been asking for, for years and years and years and they're still waiting for it. Maybe they've just given up on TS4 in general.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    Is it just me or has the speculation corner nearly died because there is just nothing to speculate about?

Oh I agree, I remember when City Living was leaked and the forums was flodded with rumors, which is why SimGuruDrake made this section, adn become active ever since. This is my favorite part of the forums and I kinda miss the leaks XD XD
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    It'll probably pick up after the first of the new year.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    It'll probably pick up after the first of the new year.

I think everyone has a covid Hangover. I am hoping they can get back to their regular place of sim work. Working from home must have been challenging at times.

Here's to looking forward to 2022 and all the wonderful things it will bring. 🍻
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • favrielfavriel Posts: 72 Member
    Based on when they announced the last 2 roadmaps we should be getting one in 2 weeks