Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What small update would make a big difference for you?

Comments

• abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Separating all plants from the plant stands/holders and giving us more slots on all shelves and surfaces :)
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Homey lot trait should boost knitting and cross strict. Science lair should boost robot skill and fabritor/ Child play need improve too. chef inckud baking. flower arrangment boost by Natural light or Home Studio.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • PascaleJarjouraPascaleJarjoura Posts: 37 Member
    I would like an update for the windows:
    - Glass transparency and Not slightly white (so we can see the view clearly)
    - One side mirrored or half mirrored glass, with reflections like water
    - Windows that open and close
    - Sims interaction with windows, like looking through the window, jumping from the window, closing them when it's cold, open them when it's hot..
    - Windows get dirty and sims have to clean them
    - Lock the windows like the doors
    I believe it will make a remarkable difference to the esthetics of the builds.
  • ItalStewItalStew Posts: 30 Member
    Body hair most definitely!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I want body hair to be in the base too. Also, I want everything that's locked for only males to be available for females as well.
    I would love to make all the armchairs and sofas fit to the dining tables, like the ones with dine out
  • berkleyrawberkleyraw Posts: 13 New Member
    UPGRADE-Wishes

- Complete incomplete furniture sets (accross all packs)
    - Upgrade all windows/doors for all hights
    - Editing Relationships in CAS (Lover, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Affair, Divorced, Cousins, Grandparents, Friends, Besties etc.)
    - Fixing all swatches by adding the basic colors (black, white and up to at least 8 more colors) Why do have they have one or three swatches only?
    - adding (wallpapers with solid muted colors, more moden wallpapers - Not all but a lot look like they are back from the 70ties or 80ties)
    - all older basegame hairs? Need badly an overhaul so many are just ugly and horrid either to high, or strange (Basic Everyday Hairstyles).
    - Bodyhair
    - more skindetails (more categories)
    - Gallery (Sorting by Year and Sorting by Apartments)
    - Custom Sorting Options within the Catalog!
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    I just went back and played some Sims 4 and the thing that frustrated me the most (other than my sim dogs not being able to use elevators) was the constant sickness with no way to turn it off. It's been an exhausting couple of years, let us turn sickness off for our active family (and pets). I like the random bad stuff that happens in Sims 3 and find the unrelenting perfection of Sims 4 sims to be kind of annoying but let us have options!
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    If the walls are down, columns should be down. They always block my view when I’m trying to look at a whole building at once.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    Multiple seperate swatch options, like in Sims 2. At least allow us to pick things like bed frames and bedding seperately.

Manual placing of fence posts, allowing us to set yourselves where each fence sections ends or begins.

The ability to modify apartment boundaries and common areas.
    [quote="SERVERFRA;c-18014724"]I want body hair to be in the base too. Also, I want everything that's locked for only males to be available for females as well.[/quote]

Would be great if they added body freckles too.
  • Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I want body hair to be in the base too. Also, I want everything that's locked for only males to be available for females as well.
    I would like if all occult skintones, eyes, teeth, etc. were made available to regular Sims too.

There's already no reason regular Sims can't have them, and I believe you can actually save regular Sims with those features, it's just that you need mods to apply then.
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I personally would love to see one or two new romantic interactions added in a small update. I mainly use that type of interaction with my Sims, and I think it would be so cute to have more! It just feels like there isn't enough at the moment.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    I want the longterm relationship bar from Sims 2 back. In real life we can have engaging conversations with people we meet at a fair and then never see again, and so should our sims. The LTR would determine who calls us (for friend things like party invitations and congratulations on a new job), and determine the success of major social interactions like asking for loans and going steady. The short term relationship would determine the success of minor social interactions like haggling, asking for donations or telling jokes.

Or maybe an option "add to friend list" and any relationship with sims that are not in our friend list would automatically delete itself after twenty-four hours.

(Atm I use MCCC to immediately delete unwanted relationships, because Relationship Decay isn't fast enough to bring them down to acquaintance level.)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    At risk of this being construed as spamming and consequently getting myself in trouble, I want to take every opportunity to reiterate my top request (yes, even ahead of Werewolves, at this point):

We really need to see more Base Game style options for male sims.

Not packs, not CC, not fringe, edgy couture or ethnic styles. Core staples, on par with the number of options for female sims. It's overdue.
    I'd really love for the dreadlocks from StrangerVille to be converted for children and toddlers, preferably with some new bead swatches and length variation. I'd be over the moon with that relatively small update.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Make it possible to start a new save in worlds view menu without forcing to create a sim!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited December 2021
    Renato10 wrote: »
    Make it possible to start a new save in worlds view menu without forcing to create a sim!

Not sure if you know this, but you don't technically have to create a new Sim to start the new save. You can click on the import from gallery icon and then replace the new Sim in CAS with one you already made and have saved to your library. For the longest time I didn't know this and so I had like dozens of created Sims that also went through the tutorial until I learned how to import from the gallery into CAS and turn off the tutorial. Now I just import my favourite Sim and she starts off all my new Saves. Hope that helps.
  • CharlotteknCharlottekn Posts: 544 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    At risk of this being construed as spamming and consequently getting myself in trouble, I want to take every opportunity to reiterate my top request (yes, even ahead of Werewolves, at this point):

We really need to see more Base Game style options for male sims.

Not packs, not CC, not fringe, edgy couture or ethnic styles. Core staples, on par with the number of options for female sims. It's overdue.

How about standard 2021 men's clothing for any country or ethnicity in the base game? It doesn't have to be all American-centric, but the haute couture stuff is just unflattering, to me.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Renato10 wrote: »

Not sure if you know this, but you don't technically have to create a new Sim to start the new save. You can click on the import from gallery icon and then replace the new Sim in CAS with one you already made and have saved to your library. For the longest time I didn't know this and so I had like dozens of created Sims that also went through the tutorial until I learned how to import from the gallery into CAS and turn off the tutorial. Now I just import my favourite Sim and she starts off all my new Saves. Hope that helps.

I actually know this. Still, sometimes I just want to play the premades without having to place a sim in the world first. TS4 is the only sim game for pc that does that and I never undestood the reason for it!
    Anyway thank your for trying to help me :smile:
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 322 Member
    Getting in line to use the fridge. Line mechanics are already in game (waiting for the slopes and public toilets). I’m so tired of my sims canceling all their actions because I sent multiple people in the house to grab leftovers and they will all arrive at different times and miss each other, but nope.
    Elevators! Being able to put more than one in a lot, and to have more options, like open elevators, glass elevators..
    Realistic eyelashes
    Being able to select more than one lot type in a single one, for example if I want to build a street (I love building streets instead of individual houses ) or a mall or whatever, I want to be able to put a restaurant, a bar and a retail store in one lot.
    Being able to stretch the curtains to any window size, vertically (like columns) and horizontally.