Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DoodlyDoofus Presents:.........This (Now on Generation 10)

Comments

• DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,179 Member
    Generation 1: Chapter 19: Father of the Bride Par-Oh Wait.

Finally, Alina and Tina have been married off and moved out on their own. Now Edward and Katrina have the house all to theirsel-Oh wait. Mira's still here for at least another decade.
    VHBhfsT.png
    boGSD4O.png

Later that day, Mira had her BFF Forever Mei over to hang out.....Get it!
    Cg2JVVc.png

"Is there anything I can get for you?" Jiggles the Butler asks while the kids are playing around.
    2iQqfCK.png

"Nope. But you're doing an amazing job today!" Mira says happily.
    DdYMW47.png

"I have worked with this family for almost 10 years, and not once have I been complimented." Jiggles responds before bowing "Thank you young Madame. That means a lot."
    OlBMe3k.png
    WKQefPo.png

"Actually now that you mention it, we could use some hotdogs." Mira says before waving her little butler bell.
    XsPXfJl.png

For the first time since serving the Baxter family has Jiggles felt happy after being given an order by these people.
    JGNp3Fg.png

"Man, I wish I had a butler." Mei said disappointed.
    GWI8kgW.png

Oh look, Rina's here to visit! How nice, it's always great when the kids come over.
    GBY8iCY.png

Oh, and she's pregnant again.
    tMExLSa.png

"I swear, you kids are just trying to make sure that we're bankrupt when Christmas time comes around." Katrina scolds.
    Mvf8SJi.png

"Wow, Jiggles actually looks happy. I wonder what's putting her in such a good mood!" Katrina exclaims as Jiggles cooks the ever loving crap out of whatever she's cooking.
    N9xrWO4.png

"Wow, I don't know what these are. But they look delicious!" Edward says looking at the fresh plate Jiggles made.
    V1QREJ4.png

Looks like the Baxters are enjoying this dish.
    6crsxTS.png

"This is the greatest thing I've ever eaten." Katrina says with pure joy.
    Yad7Sg8.png

"Wow, we should compliment Jiggles more often!" Edward exclaims.

"No seriously, you really should." Jiggles answers from the other room.
    33a2T9y.png

Let's do another timeskip, baby! Let's say......8 years!!! It is now the year 2065. Here is 50 going on 51 year old Edward Baxter. Oh Wright, Edward is........He's Maximum fat!
    tUPtxnq.png
    DPQAtsl.png

His face has seen some serious wear and tear as well.
    vNlLPSU.png

Oh well, 69 year old Katrina is maximum fat as well. So it's not like they can judge each other, the couple that gets fat together stays together.
    174BgUN.png

On that same note, Mira is now 15 years old. As you can see by her uniform, her parents managed to transfer her to a different school, a BETTER school! No more will she be called President Pee Pants!
    Y4bLFmc.png

"Hey kiddo, you want me to help you with your homework?" Edward asked.
    Viu6ueV.png

"No offense Dad, but I'm pretty sure this stuff is out of your league." Mira answers.

"Ha, she called you stupid." Katrina says before taking another sip of her coffee.
    RHPrq9D.png

Later that night, Mei came over to bring Mira out on a night on the town!
    yEZdoUo.png

"Ah Mei Feng. I enjoy it when you come over." Edward says with a smug tone. "When I see your face I can see your father's face, and when I see his face I'm reminded of my victory."
    x0TV90P.png

"Alright, see you later!" Mira says as she and Mei leave the house.

"Umm, unfortunately I'm going to be following you for a little while. Gotta get to the What House and do some President things. Just pretend I'm not even there." Edward says as he starts walking towards the sidewalk.
    l3QJTJ5.png

And now we're at....This bar in San Myshuno! I don't know the name of it, but here we are.
    LxC2GMQ.png

"Hey can we get a few drinks over here?" Mira asks the bartender.
    94o92bN.png

"Pfft, no. I know you're not old enough to drink." The Bartender responds.
    vNaHjqR.png

Meanwhile, here's Mira's longtime boyfriend. Gene Pancakes. They've been dating since they were like....12. I know, you're probably thinking how is Gene lucky enough to get a girl like Mira? No, the real answer is, how is Mira lucky enough to get a Pancake?
    XBOfoy4.png
    Vhnt6l4.png

Hey young man, you watch where you put those hands! This is a PG-13 story!
    9AHLm7L.png

Oh forgot to mention, braces. Mira has them. She's not as lucky as her sisters to have had a nice mouth of straightened teeth.
    mrNhqTf.png

"So you wanna enter the Karaoke contest with me?" Mira asks.

"I can't sing." Gene answers.

"Neither can I! But it'll be fun." Mira explains.
    QX0QU3L.png

And so Mira unfortunately entered the contest alone and sang her heart out.
    4SxjOIP.png

"Is that the sound of a dying cat?" Gene asks.

"No, that's your girlfriend attempting to sing Journey." Mei answers bluntly.
    GzVPcF7.png

Now let's get over to the What House to see what President stuff President Baxter has to take care of.
    5N7nqo4.png

"Good news Mr President." General Grunt says with an evil grin. "The war with China is over, and all we had to do was send wave after wave after wave of men at the capitol before they surrendered."

"Please tell me you didn't launch any nukes." Edward asks with concern.
    8cg341q.png
    BKF8LgJ.png

"But China's not our real threat." General Grunt continues "Now that we've taken them down it's time to aim our sights at the big boys.....America."
    ODeXB2r.png

"Boy that sure sounds like a stupid idea." Vice President Landgraab says, butting into the conversation. "Pretty sure they have a good track record when it comes to people who declare war against them."
    oZIzDNK.png

"But you don't get it!" General Grunt says enthusiastically. "I already have a fool proof plan for a full scale invasion of America! We could take their entire country over before they even have a chance to send a single man to our country. We've got this in the bag!"

"You planned a full scale invasion of America behind my back?!" Edward said in pure astonishment.
    h8Qj0H4.png

"Do you even listen to what they're saying?" Jesminder asks Miko curiously.

"Nah, it's always war talk when Buzz enters the room." Miko responds. "I usually just drown them out."
    xpKh7Q2.png

"Listen, if we're going to war against America, I'm going to need to hear from the only person I truly trust in this Administration." Edward says with authority. "And that man is....Bob Pancakes......Where's Bob?"
    LHXi2Ed.png

"He said he was going to use your daughter's rocket to see if the Moon's really made of cheese." Malcolm answers. "He should be back soon."
    Hb5PinZ.png

Unfortunately while Trina was able to fly that rocketship because she's a literal child genius, Bob was not. So as he was attempting to land the rocket, he ended up crashing it into the ground. Killing himself in the process. RIP Bob Pancakes 2010-2065.
    PSfsbl4.png
    Generation 2: Chapter 1: Wait, We're on Generation 2?!

This is the face of a man who has just declared war against The United States of America.
    TqbDiP5.png

Oh wait no, this isn't the look of a man who just declared war. This is the man who is in mourning after a great man has died tragically.
    mLluF0Y.png

That man's name is.....Bob Pancakes, and he was a better man than most of us.
    VRqOnSz.png

Later that night Edward went home to give the bad news to his family.
    Wzb30Wy.png

"What's wrong Ed?" Katrina asks with concern "I've never seen you so down in the dumps."
    VknEUxi.png

"It pains me to say this." Edward responds with sorrow in his voice. "But Bob Pancakes died in a terrible accident today."
    hexHtPH.png

"Not Bob!" Katrina says as her heart shatters "Anyone but him!"
    QxEV2RT.png

The Baxter family gathered around the TV as the anchorman delivered the devastating news. The whole nation is in mourning now that a true hero, Bob Pancakes has passed away.
    c0uvD89.png

"Why did Bob have to die, Dad?" Mira asks "He was my hero, why couldn't they have taken Don Lothario instead?"
    LoOedKb.png

"Unfortunately that's just how life is." Edward responds. "It can be cruel that it would take a national hero's life instead of the guy whose biggest achievement is using rich women for their wealth."
    4fis2za.png

Now that Mira's a teenager, let's see what her morning routine is. Let's see, she gets out of bed.

Dances like crazy.

Aaaaand makes herself a pot of coffee.
    N0N0Gb6.png
    1tmZ6hJ.png
    NTVsUjR.png

"I'm a caffeine fiend." Mira states bluntly before pouring herself a glass of coffee.
    Vzx9EFZ.png

Alright, Edward's at the What House, Mira's at school, this means it's Katrina day!
    ykWIP6v.png

As part of Katrina day, she backflips into the pool.....For a 70 year old woman she's pretty daring to do tricks in the pool. But she does it well still.
    doqCGj8.png
    gYa8bSh.png

But why did she wear her hat in the pool?
    6YuolLa.png

Oh and that's when Katrina's lifelong friend, Nancy Landgraab came over to visit.

"Wait Nancy, you're like 75 years old." Katrina asks "Why do you still look so young....ish?"
    syhRDrO.png

"Super experimental and expensive treatment that only the richest person on the planet, like myself, can afford." Nancy answers. "I'll live for as long as I want and I'll die when I want to. That's just the perk of being rich."

"Lucky." Katrina responds with jealousy.
    3aU42zY.png

Today was the day of National Hero Bob Pancakes' funeral. In preparation for this event, Edward had another national park torn down so they can build a cemetery. I mean, plenty of vacant lots to build on.....but the Baxter Administration keeps aiming at the national parks. Kinda weird how that happens.
    Nvc5YiN.png

"What's with the gaping pit right there?" Mira asks her father.

"I don't know. It was already there when we began construction." Edward responds "I don't know if we'll fill it, it adds some character to this place."
    U1azMuM.png

"See that creepy looking shed like thing?" Edward asks "That's where your mother and I will be buried when we die!"
    eljI3XM.png

"And over here is your grandparents' graves!" Edward says with joy as he shows off the graves to Mira.
    aOqDt9V.png

"But finally, here's Bob's grave." Edward said before sobbing over the grave of his best friend in the world.
    Jb9ABzj.png

"Hey Dad, another question." Mira says as her father continues to sob. "How come at funerals only some people wear black while the rest of us wear white?"

"It's Simerican tradition to wear both black AND white at a funeral. Now hush so I can cry for my friend!" Edward says through his tears.
    iNjs5h3.png
    s6xH3Bf.png

"Make way, preggo coming through." Rina says as she walks over to Bob's grave site.

"You mock Bob's death by bringing life into this world?!" Edward questions "How dare you!"
    wrmJCdg.png

If you think Edward will be upset about Rina bringing life into this world while Bob's dead just wait until he sees Tina....

And Alina........

And Trina.......
    wlylgcT.png
    fwSAeLH.png
    p9t7WBj.png

"Is there anyone here who ISN'T pregnant today?!" Edward shouts in annoyance.

"Well I don't think I'M pregnant." Alexander Goth says with uncertainty.
    nXaEqTg.png

"Hey, if this is Bob Pancakes' funeral, how come no one from his family were invited?" Salim asks a very important question.
    KhgTaQ3.png

That's when eternally young Bella Goth showed up.

"You mock Bob's death with the fact that you never age?!" Edward questions "How dare you!"
    kgUxyt8.png

And so everyone gathered around Bob's grave and said some good words about him.
    NoKbkVt.png

"Hey everyone, let's all go to Denny's when this is over!" Alina suggests "I'm in need of a Grand Slam!"
    i27r5UU.png

Well Bob's funeral is over, everyone enjoyed their affordable breakfast at the local Denny's. Despite the fact that the funeral is over, Mira realized that she absolutely kills this dress.
    l3O0vwC.png

MEANWHILE AT THAT DANCE CLUB IN WINDENBERG!
    ifK2HQV.png

Mira was attempting to cheer Gene up after the tragic loss of his father on their date.
    S7qDGZI.png

But then Mira's sisters started showing up to the club as well. That's a party foul.
    eyAKch4.png
    POXBXNQ.png

Combine that with the fact that Gene's mother was there as well, crying in the downstairs closet. No wonder why when the best man you could ever be married to has died tragically.
    OIt6SL5.png

"Wanna head somewhere more private?" Gene asks.

"That would be wonderful!" Mira responds.
    l9G50UM.png

"Alright, we're alone on this romantic balcony. You going to propose to me or something?" Mira asked, wanting to get to the chase already.
    p5qFuMH.png

"Actually I'm here to break up with you." Gene said quite coldly.
    Wo6D1PC.png

"Say what now?" Mira says with pure confusion.
    9h7Onw6.png

"Yep. It's not me, it's you. We're breaking up." Gene confirms to her.
    VPrUdmw.png

"Is this because you're dealing with the trauma of losing a parent and lashing out because you don't know how to process the moment?" Mira says.
    hg1bcdw.png

"Oh no, of course not." Gene responds "I'm in a perfectly stable state of mind right now." Gene explains "You see, I'm a Pancake, My name means something, you're just holding me back from greatness."
    UvreBiw.png
    uRDUiI6.png

And if you look closely you can pinpoint the exact moment that her heart breaks.
    FlBXbug.png

OOF, there it is. Poor girl, looks like it hurts.
    Fm5WacC.png

"Yeah well your Dad was stupid for trying to fly a rocketship with no experience!" Mira shouts angrily.
    d55fNES.png
    U8FvYxT.png

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Your dad was a shining source of inspiration for me. I didn't mean that." Mira quickly apologizes.
    AOJcWho.png

Later that night, Mira met up with Mei at a different bar where she spilled her guts all over the counter.

"I don't know how I'm going to move past this, Mei." Mira explains "Gene was the most perfect guy out there. I'll never find anyone as great as him."
    Ep8vmaP.png

"Listen girl, you're young, quite frankly adorable, have a great personality, are smart and quite frankly have a bright future ahead of you. You shouldn't let this moment drag you down when you have your whole life ahead of you. You need to pick yourself up and get back in the game!" This Random Bear said in a passionate speech.
    oQi1OVV.png

"Did.....did that Bear just talk?" Mei asked, very confused about what had just happened.
    Tt2DZXl.png

Now folks remember, while Gene Pancakes might've broken poor Mira's heart. Don't let this turn you against him, he's just acting out due to the fact that the greatest man to ever live, his father, was taken from us too soon. So please, instead let's join together in remembering The Great Bob Pancakes. Farewell Bob, we'll miss you.
    9FPoavX.png

Generation 2: Chapter 2: Seriously Though, Generation 2 Already?

That night Gene Pancakes broke up with poor Mira, Katrina and Edward were about to get lucky.
    bTkT3mj.png

"My Parents are gross." Mira says before heading off to bed.
    adH32TA.png

That next day, Mira woke up.....completely dead inside. How can she move on from this?
    mfeonqT.png

With Chess of course! Her favorite activity!
    2f07zOF.png
    9UikPG2.png

"I'm still so lonely." said Mira.
    00baetA.png

After Mira came home from school, her big sister Rina came to visit!

"Are you ever NOT pregnant?" Mira asks bluntly.

"We usually wait a few months after every baby's born to try again." Rina answers truthfully.
    rmCxPTY.png
    PJhQSxY.png

This visit was special just because she brought her oldest child, Raquel Bheeda with her.
    XzDbT3D.png

To which she immediately started begging Grandma for more toys.
    u7ugqua.png

"No dice, kid." Katrina answers "I have like 10 of you kids to worry about getting gifts for on Christmas, I'm blowing through my savings every year for you guys."
    tvNdEAn.png

Some months later, Mei's good friend Max Landgraab was throwing a huge party and convinced him to invite Mira.
    c8GS2x3.png

"This has been a pretty great party so far, Max." Mei says complimenting the host.

"Hey, this party hasn't even truly started yet." Max says building anticipation.
    x3PjbJN.png

"Aww yeah, Denise Lothario is here!" Max says excitedly "NOW it's a party! Nice hat."
    6Cctb0M.png

"Aww yeah, Mira Baxter is here!" Max says excitedly "NOW it's a party!"

"Are you just going to say that every time someone new shows up?" Mei asks.
    cDYMtQk.png

Turns out the real party was upstairs in Max's Grandparent's room....Because that's where the stereo was and everyone danced in there. Seems weird I know.
    GJ1RBJA.png

"We're just going to be back here dancing in the bedroom?" Mira asks "This seems kind of lame."

"Yeah, but we're still technically at the party hosted by the richest kids in the country." Mei answers "Dance now or your social life will be ruined forever!"
    j9d915I.png

I know Mira doesn't seem like the kind of person that would be bothered by their social life being destroyed. But she's STILL a teenager after all. She's still very much bothered by it for at least another 3 years.
    DWZnPbQ.png

That's when Max's twin brother, Malcolm Landgraab II (Yes, they got really creative with his name) noticed Mira dancing.

"Yo Max, who's that?" Malcolm asks.

"That's.....That's Mira. You know, President's Daughter? You know, the guy who our Dad works for? How do you not know who she is?" Max responds, quite dumbfounded by Malcolm's response.

"Can't say I ever noticed her." Malcolm retorts.

"Well I mean, she was dating Gene Pancakes for a while." Max explains.

"Gene Pancakes?!" Malcolm exclaims "Gosh, if she dated him then that must mean she's way out of my league. How am I supposed to compete with a Pancake?"
    bzgg1ZS.png
    XDYotGV.png

Uh Oh, here comes Nancy Landgraab.

"Hey Kids, I thought I told you no parties allowed.......Unless Grandma's invited!" Nancy exclaims as she gets ready to party.

"Party Foul!" Max exclaims as he runs out of the room.
    1XJjMSf.png

After that Malcolm and Mira headed to the balcony to get away from Nancy dancing awkwardly.
    quszu0H.png

"Hey girl, I know I'm not Gene Pancakes." Malcolm says, stating the obvious "But I am the richest teenager in the country. That must count for something right?"
    USPxtbg.png
    NrSUNkh.png

Let's just say it does not take much to appeal to Mira. Again, she DID have Mr Perfect as a boyfriend for a while. She's gotta set her expectations low if she wants to find another boyfriend in her lifetime.
    yPhhYxK.png

"Hey, no hanky panky on MY balcony!" Nancy says as she notices Malcolm and Mira getting too romantic.
    o9Pm2Xx.png

Meanwhile in the war room in The What House, General Buzz Grunt approaches President Baxter.

"Mr President, congratulations are in order. We're now the first country to have invaded American soil." General Grunt says with joy.

"Nice." Edward responds.

However right after that they received a video call from.....The President of the United States.
    4Upblij.png

"Ah, hello President Baxter. Nice to meet you!" The President says "Name's President Leroy Payne. Just wanted to call and let congratulate you on a successful invasion! No one has ever done that before." President Payne responds warmly.
    tBLBiho.png
    fA1v2E1.png

"Anyways, good luck on your invasion. Hope to have some productive diplomatic discussions in the upcoming months. President Payne, out." President Payne says before ending the video.
    EQ4kREg.png
    14cTLQ1.png

"Is it me or did he seem a little TOO friendly for a world leader we're at war with?" Edward asked curiously.
    TPq4TfP.png

"Clearly he's just scared of the might of the Simerican Army!" General Buzz says with bravado.
    Xg1hpqS.png

Generation 2: Chapter 3: At Least This Story Isn't About The Munch Family

Unfortunately this chapter features the Munch family. But hey, here's the two tolerable Munch's of the family, Lucas and Alina. Today Katrina has decided to visit her daughter to see how she's living as a Munch.
    AahVORd.png

"Wait, this is where you and Lucas sleep?" Katrina asks.

"Yes, not much room since Wolfgang and Gunther haven't moved out." Alina answers.
    5Fw97nX.png

But at least Katrina thinks her granddaughter, Mandy Munch is adorable. So there's at least three Munch's that Katrina likes.
    hNxe98n.png

"Oh dear, I don't think I'm supposed to be able to sit down while holding a toddler!" Katrina exclaims "It's a glitch! Help me!"
    bm422pX.png

"Mother, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" said Alina.

"She's a goner, I'm sorry sweetie." Lucas affirms.

Will Katrina survive this dastardly bug? We'll have to wait and find out!
    gmNC9Lc.png

Until then let's watch the Munch family continue to be a family of degenerates.
    nB8Dfqp.png

Wolfgang, please don't punch the dinosaur! It did nothing wrong!
    Ql25KQy.png

WOLFGANG, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    zrBsOxr.png
    7aI1pzm.png

"See wife, I told you Wolfgang wasn't right in the head." Gunther says in a dismissive manner.

"I want a divorce." Gunther's wife responds.
    C0f7HgH.png

MEANWHILE AT THE WHAT HOUSE! General Grunt was giving President Baxter a report about the current war.

"Good news Mr President! The Invasion is going well!" Buzz exclaims with joy. "We have taken complete control of Mexico!"
    LFiB7s7.png

"Mexico isn't part of America, General." Edward replied.
    iXmfPA5.png

"Minor details." General Grunt brushes off the comment "What matters is we have America on the ropes. They'll have no choice but to surrender!.....In about a decade or so. Probably sooner if we can manage to take Canada!"
    UNpgqZo.png

"Canada isn't part of America either. It's its own country and I'm pretty sure we're violating the Geneva convention by invading them as well." Malcolm Landgraab adds "What is wrong with you?"
    BIcDQgl.png

"You know, come to think of it. I'm feeling pretty old today." General Grunt responds before immediately turning into an elder in front of their very eyes.
    F1JnNlN.png
    QglgXpz.png

"Ah, that explains why you can't remember very basic details. You're just old as dirt!" Edward realizes. "You sure you're in the right state of mind to lead my armies?"
    37n9yM8.png

Let this face answer your question, Mr President.
    lBzbrsB.png

"Ah wonderful. My General has dementia!" Edward says sarcastically.
    KKpEvlx.png

MEANWHILE AT THE BAXTER HOUSE! Mira is angry.....no reason. Just angry. Poor girl, even when she's angry she's still adorable.
    0Ri6II3.png
    acUVbtG.png

Mira stop trying to be angry. No one can take you seriously when you do this.
    LQKQmPf.png

Oh look, Malcolm Landgraab II is here! Whatever could he want?

"Wanna go on a date?" Malcolm answered the author.
    YkrUR8y.png

Uh oh. Mira's still angry. You better say something that could cheer her up, Mr Landgraab.
    XzLbA5g.png

"I'm paying." Malcolm answers yet again.
    NTNMdpU.png

THAT got her in a good mood.
    dUoC9fa.png

MEANWHILE AT THAT.....Less than fancy restaurant.
    nTMU0gi.png

Oh look, it's Mira's older....much older, sister, Dina getting turned away by the staff. She's just not classy enough for this less than classy restaurant.
    IOFtplM.png

"Why couldn't we go to that super fancy place next door?" Mira asks.

"Grandma says the food there isn't edible. Like it's hard to call it food. At least here you could get a halfway decent burger." Malcolm adds.
    OoEE4Sv.png
    h20IHuc.png
    v4LBIXy.png

"Oh boy, rich brats." The Waiter says as he approaches the table "What do you trust fund nerds want?"
    YGbnPTK.png

Despite the hostile service, Mira and Malcolm were having a wonderful time! I mean, look at Malcolm over there wooing the heck out of Mira.
    66JLWUA.png
    4b94Abn.png

"Excuse me." Yuki Behr says "I've been waiting for three hours. Can I get a table soon?"
    aaJqcej.png

"It's always 'table table table' with you people." the server says rudely "What do you think this is? A restaurant?"
    ywsNP52.png

"Hey, just going to throw your food onto the table from behind you. Hope you don't mind." the Waiter says before tossing the food.
    xYNwqeG.png

"This looks great!" Malcolm exclaims as he looks at his salmon.

"Is it though?" Mira says as she looks down at her....very green steak.
    5Pq77sZ.png
    pqkLsxm.png

Unfortunately it tastes as green as it looks.
    dW5tnHM.png

Despite the fact that Mira's going to have food poisoning tomorrow, she had a wonderful time.
    5RZEsby.png

Too wonderful of a time. We need Nancy Landgraab to come here to break up the hanky panky!
    tZummMc.png

Good news is, Malcolm's very much into this.
    0UFYzux.png

And so Mira and Malcolm had their first kiss. I mean, he's no Gene Pancakes, but he'll be fine.
    Te0kDRv.png

"Your lips didn't get caught in my braces did they?" Mira asks with concern.

"Nah, you're fine." Malcolm responds.
    ycKz42A.png
    ByJuFC7.png

LATER THAT NIGHT! Mira and Edward came home at the same exact time.

"Hey Kiddo. How was your night?" Edward asked.

"Wonderful. I found love again!" Mira exclaims. "How was yours?"

"Not great. Thanks to Buzz Grunt we're at war with America, Mexico, Canada and somehow Greenland." Edward adds "I don't even know how he thought Greenland was part of the United States."
    CQqKnn5.png

Edward went in the backyard to find Katrina had made hotdogs. Oh yeah, she survived that horrible glitch earlier.
    TNkeqv5.png

So the Baxters enjoyed a delectable late night hotdog feast.
    eYoMiiQ.png

Generation 2: Chapter 4: Mortality Sucks.

It was another beautiful day at the Baxter House. It got even better when Mira's older sister, Trina came to visit!
    JcTa8nY.png
    9j5meVQ.png

"I'm so glad you're here. You've always been my favorite sister." Mira says complimenting her big sister.
    W892G6Q.png

But that was until Trina realized that......Rina was also here!

"What are you doing here?" Trina asked.

"I came over because I'm Mira's favorite sister." Rina answered.

"No, I'M her favorite sister!" Trina exclaimed.
    0BPC7hM.png

It's alright though, there was never any bad blood between Trina and Rina. They hugged and completely forgot the Mira has tricked them.
    F08YHPB.png

THE YEAR IS 2068! Mira is now days away from becoming an adult. You can tell this because she has a new hairstyle!
    WxDo6e5.png

She still has those braces though. It'll still be a while until she gets those off.
    hIZm44a.png

"Hey Kiddo, I know you want to gussy up for your day at school. But I need the shower." a 54 year old Edward Baxter said.
    cVuNPkA.png

Well time for Mira to head off to one of her last days of school! She's going to make these the best days they can be!
    ILcT0JA.png

It was at this moment that 72 year old Katrina decided she needs to spend some time with her kids.....Before it's too late.
    3QYhlim.png

Off to the Goth Manor!
    wvXlvaV.png

"Wow, I keep forgetting just how nice this place is!" Katrina exclaims.

"Yeah, I have no idea where my family's money comes from......And I hope to keep it that way." Alexander says as he gives Katrina a tour of the place.
    XXKYkRW.png

"Katrina Caliente!" nearly 80 year old Mortimer says....completely forgetting that she doesn't exactly use her maiden name anymore. "Nice to see you again. Warm yourself up by the fireplace and I'll make a pot of coffee!"
    elIiFAS.png

"Don't mind if I do!" Katrina says as she stands by the fireplace. "So Mortimer, what have you been up to these past few years?"
    jUTZ02c.png

"Dude, he just died right behind you." The Grim Reaper says as he enters the room mysteriously.
    PSl2YL6.png
    Ht78Fq5.png

"Ah so he has." Katrina says before she and Alexander start mourning the loss of Mortimer.
    ThoGKE3.png

Upstairs, Tina was enjoying her day with her mother in law, Bella.

"Nice day huh?" Tina asks.
    se4ey5s.png

"Say, wanna know why I'm eternally young?" Bella asks.

"Sure, go ahead." Tina answers.

"You see, I made a deal with the devil to keep my youth and beauty for as long until the day I die." Bella explains. "The catch is, my life is tied to Mortimer's so I'll only be young and beautiful for as long as Mortimer is alive.....And unfortunately I can feel that he just died."
    eqoOWUh.png
    mRVzRoP.png

"So long cruel world!" Bella says as she drops to the ground "At least I got to live my life being young!" she says before she too drops dead.
    ohyXyeP.png
    yxDetFT.png

"I tell you, the Goth family are just full of secrets. Even I didn't know that fact about Bella." Grim says as he comes to reap Bella's soul.
    tVkDLff.png

Well while everyone else is crying over Bella's death, Katrina needs to go take care of her grandson since he's currently starving.
    l1jmtVd.png

BACK AT THE BAXTER HOUSE!

Katrina invited her Old (not very old looking though) friend, Nancy over so she could rant.

"Seriously, I'm getting worried." Katrina explains "Everyone around my age range are dropping like flies! The Goths, the Fyres, the Bjergsens, Marcus Flex, Lily Feng. It's got me thinking about how much time I have left!"
    wfkBIk0.png

"Oh yeah, Geoffrey died this morning." Nancy reveals.

"Oh I'm sorry about that." Katrina says offering her condolences.

"Don't be. I'm not too bothered. Say, when you're dead can I date your husband?" Nancy asks.
    1ianG83.png

"How could you say that?!" Katrina asks "You can't just ask someone permission to date their husband when they die!"

"Do you really expect anything less from Nancy Landgraab?" Nancy answers.
    7E2jta6.png

MEANWHILE AT THE WHAT HOUSE!

"Congrats Mr President. We found the secret military base that the Americans were giving orders from and took it over!" Vice President Landgraab announces "We're one step closer to victory!"
    lmKRxI6.png

"Wonderful news! I imagine we'll have President Payne surrendering any day now!" Edward cheers.
    cpVc9Y8.png

"Knock knock, President Payne coming through." President Payne says as he enters the Oval Office.
    x16vWCs.png

"Wow nice place, nice to see you guys ripped off the entire layout of The White House." President Payne says with a smile "Was able to find my way around the place quite easily."
    XwfoloP.png

"Wait wait wait, how did you get past the security?" Malcolm asks.

"Not important. Just wanted to congratulate you guys. It's not everyday that an enemy army invades and takes over the entire East Coast!" President Payne gushes "Boy, you sure are making us look incompetent!"
    YRXGod4.png
    6HMmE0q.png

"You're taking the downfall of your country pretty lightly Mr President." Edward says suspiciously.

"Oh I'm just here to let you know to have fun while it lasts." President Payne answers.
    bTaBJEI.png
    paFr28h.png

"Now if you excuse me, I need to go back to my country to offer support for my people. Toodaloo!" President Payne says as he leaves the What House.
    A6Fpyp1.png

BACK AT THE BAXTER HOUSE!

"So how was your day, Ed?" Katrina asks.

"Not great. Was threatened very subtly and I just don't know how to process it." Edward answers.
    OXNfVkU.png

"Well that's great!" Katrina says ignoring everything Edward just said "So I'm going to be having a big farewell show tonight so I can properly say goodbye to all my loving fans before I drop dead like Mortimer Goth."

"Mortimer Goth is dead?!" Edward answers in shock.
    D53Me6e.png

And so Katrina went out to her venue and played her final show to all of her fans.
    TsLeWuQ.png

Which mostly consisted of her husband and all her daughters since there seems to be a capacity at this venue.
    RYOuROH.png

"Man, even at her old age Katrina still plays as well as she used to do back in the days!" Baako Jang exclaims "She hasn't skipped a beat in all this time!"
    i4nfGVy.png

Unfortunately before Baako could continue to compliment Katrina's style, he too dropped dead.
    4hv5Rbx.png

So after the show, Katrina threw a big party before she too could die prematurely.
    gv39YRR.png

"Think of it as an extremely morbid going away party!" Katrina exclaims.
    ObQztuC.png

"I just want everyone to know I'm not angry at any particular person." Ripp Grunt says in anger "I'm just particularly angry for no reason today."
    17QFuXv.png

"Well I'm just glad you could be here today, Ripp." Katrina assured him.

"Well thanks Katrina, that makes me feel much better actually." Ripp says after cheering up.
    b0dE2Th.png
    e5PpPZO.png

Katrina walked over to Alina who was sitting over by the counter.

"Really? You're pregnant again? How can you do this to me when I might not be alive by the time I get to see this grandkid?!" Katrina questions.

"Hey if this upsets you just wait until you see everyone else." Alina answers.
    APauzB0.png

Oh that's what she means, there's a pregnant Trina!

Pregnant Rina!

Oh wow, even a Pregnant Nina.

"I don't think I should've gotten pregnant at this age." Nina says with concern.
    PFDaK0t.png
    S6B0Fsv.png
    ytiEmey.png

"Well at least you're not pregnant." Katrina says to Tina.

"Oh no, I'm Pregnant alright. Just haven't started showing. Was going to surprise you all tonight." Tina answers.
    Jdsk7s2.png

But at least Mira's still too young to get Pregnant!
    FGjcBue.png

FOR NOW! For you see, the next day was Mira's 18th birthday. She just has to get through one last day of school and she'll be an adult.
    YCRtyeF.png

That same day, Alina came over to visit and interrupted Katrina's day in the pool. So they decided to have a movie day.
    UqELxxQ.png

"Wait so HE was the killer the entire time?" Alina asks "That's stupid, the filmmakers didn't even include any clues that hint towards them being the killer! This movie is garbage."
    uVujTfF.png
    VHPE3ic.png

Ah looks like Mira's back from school. You know what that means?
    KcEMR5E.png
    Hzau2Ro.png

And just like that, Mira is now an adult. Ready to live her own life!
    HWHPyGz.png

"My youngest is 18, my oldest are in their 30's. I'm old!" Edward says as he accepts his old age.
    TweHuyl.png
    Generation 2: Chapter 5: Mortality REALLY Sucks.

Well Mira is an adult....you know what this calls for? The time honored tradition of getting hammered at the bar! Naturally she and Mei headed all the way out to Windenberg just to get a drink.
    QNGWG2O.png

Oh yeah, don't need anymore fake ID's now. Enjoy your night, ladies!
    YTxPU6E.png

Oh look, it's Ripp Grunt....Spending his time at the bar.
    nwFbwtO.png

"I hear he's a regular customer here." Mei reveals.

"I really hope Trina doesn't find out he spends so much time here." Mira says with concern.
    sbZP4rb.png

"Knock knock nerds, who's ready to get druuuuuuuunk!" Trina exclaims as she runs into the bar before she could even change out of her work uniform.
    kdvPZYm.png

"Turns out Trina spends more time here than Ripp does." Mei continues.
    CusQ2uG.png

"Alright people, you know it's not a party until I show up!" Rina shouts as she comes running through the doors.
    JMSqcTJ.png

"Okay, what the heck. Had no idea you guys went out drinking almost every night." Mira says to her sisters.
    69VzcpV.png

"Almost every night?" Rina asks. "I don't remember the last time I stayed home."
    uhWUsBM.png

"Bartender, blow some fireballs for our little sister." Trina says to the bartender.

"You got it, one fireball coming right up!" The bartender said right before blowing a fireball in Mira's face..........

Surprisingly she walked away without a scratch.
    D8hwhSr.png
    eysEGdz.png

Oh look, Nancy Landgraab just showed up. Considering how dark that drink looks, it looks like she had a rough day.
    u7Bq5zZ.png
    kaAbJil.png

Oh snap, Tina's here too?! And Alina?! Do all the Baxter daughters just come to the bar after work everyday?!
    U1IQT0J.png
    FxuTIVL.png

"Well it all makes sense now." Mira says after taking a drink "It's clear that we all inherited a drinking problem from Dad! Let's drink in his honor!'
    B69kctS.png

".....I think you've had enough." Trina says to Mira as she ordered another drink.
    BfCvvhF.png

Oh look, Mei started dancing!

"You can tell how much I've drank because normally I'm terrified of dancing in public!" Mei said as she danced her troubles away.
    xwbpyPn.png

Looks like the rest of the Baxter sisters joined her.....Except for Tina.....looks like she's just here for the ambiance due to her pregnancy.
    sD3UZEg.png

After that, the girls headed downstairs to play cards.

"I have no idea how to play this." Mira says looking at her cards confused.

"None of us know how to play this, we just get wasted and laugh at the funny looking cards." Rina explains.
    fot6KLc.png
    BglDbdF.png
    tLee2NZ.png

Welcome to the year 2070!.....Yeesh, 2070......Here's 20 year old Mira! Look.....no braces. Back from another day at work, soon to be moving out on her own.
    UdpAC8v.png

Before that however, the Baxters decided to have a movie night together.

"This movie is going to be so exciting!" Mei says sitting on the other couch away from the family.
    5sOHTLB.png
    oDiN9oH.png

"She's been here for like three months. When is she leaving?" Katrina asked Mira.

"I could've sworn I told you she moved in. Do YOU want to live with Victor Feng?" Mira explained.

"Good point." Katrina said in acceptance.
    AuiVc8I.png

Katrina decided to give Mira some advice before she moves out.

"Now listen here kiddo. Let me give you some miscellaneous advice to help you out in the real world. Don't eat and swim. Don't stick your fingers into electrical outlets. Buy low, sell high. Don't use 123456 as your password. Remember to aim for the throat." Katrina says in a stern tone.

"What's the context for that last one?" Mira asks.

"You'll find out when the time comes." Katrina answers.

"Oh Mom, you're so silly." Mira says before giving her Mom a hug and going off to bed.
    J7ulwpm.png
    88xli7n.png
    v4FXxVm.png

The next day, Mira got ready for work by practicing her charisma skill by practicing her speech in front of a mirror. You see, Mira intends on following in her father's footsteps and has gotten into the world of politics. She needs to take this very seriously.
    Ouj4yvp.png

She'll start taking this very seriously eventually. Well since this is out of the way, time to go see dear old Mom before heading out to work.
    0m1hixj.png

Oh....
    F9rSBMb.png

Turns out Katrina died in her sleep that night.
    O2jU5J2.png

"She was the only woman I ever loved." Edward says wiping the tears out of his eyes.
    HAOjXHi.png

"Dad I read the rumors about you before you dated Mom. I heard you were with a lot of women." Trina interrupts.

"But she was the only one I ever loved!" Edward keeps insisting.
    qowbPQU.png

Looks like Alexander Goth came to pay his respects....at the wrong graves. Those are Edward's parent's graves.
    wQggYt0.png

Of course Nancy is here to say goodbye to her lifelong friend.
    tdRGijm.png

"Yeah it sucks, I know not everyone can be lucky enough to live as long as me." Nancy says
    nUO65fH.png

Well the funeral is over and the Baxters have returned home.
    7QzGUZ1.png
    aGyFI9z.png

"Hey Mira. I'm sorry about your Mom." Mei says in a supportive tone. "Let me tell you the kind words that helped me when my mother died so I can help you get through this-"
    HnoUHAP.png

However before Mei could deliver these inspiring words, a special guest came down from upstairs.

"Wow you guys are rude." The Grim Reaper said "Left me upstairs with the corpse while you went off having a funeral. Very nice."
    6nLnJxJ.png

Rest in Peace Katrina 1996-2070.
    koeVcui.png

Generation 2: Chapter 6: Movin' Out (Mira's Song)

Well Mira has moved into her own apartment with her dear friend, Mei. Unfortunately Mei is a snob and thinks that this apartment is quite drab.
    AeJEZIt.png

Just to add how silly her snobbiness is towards this place, they have a hottub on their balcony....and said balcony overlooks this view. Mei can be quite infuriating.
    okgq0n9.png

Of course since they have their own place, Mira of course invited her Boyfriend, Malcolm to visit.
    9w1R1CR.png

So naturally, Mira decided to serenade Malcolm in the hallway outside the apartment. I mean, it's a private hall since they're the only ones living on this floor. But still, can't you get to the bedroom and do this?
    ci3wRZ5.png

I mean, they went to the bedroom regardless. But still, the point stands.
    QwKMgGQ.png
    9Y037jh.png

"Those are your pajamas?" Mira asked curiously.

"Don't judge me, they're comfy." Malcolm answered defensively.
    bGPmLTh.png
    6sDzpY3.png

And then they made passionate love.
    IlZ10jr.png
    dR2j276.png

If that wasn't enough, Malcolm and Mira had a romantic rendezvous in the hottub as well.
    vxktROi.png
    7GxuEgi.png

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" Mira asked.

"I mean, I got water up my nose. That kinda hurt the experience." Malcolm answers.
    TYAu7tR.png

And good thing is nobody saw it! Oh wait, there's the Welcome Wagon.
    0vYLwZc.png

"How Obscene!" Diego Lobo screeches.

"I like girls now." Says the random woman next to Diego.
    xgHaWup.png

One of the new neighbors that caught Mei's eyes was this guy. What's his name again? Oh yeah, Gilzax Kilgore......Must be Italian.
    OjKvxqJ.png

Mei being an intellectual wanted to pick apart Gilzax's mind.
    2ey783s.png

"Your Hu-Man mind cannot process my mind." Gilzax responds.
    DME4ymh.png

"So tell me something about you fellas?" Mei asks inquisitively.
    gDKPX9i.png

"WE COME FROM FAR BEYOND THE STARS TO STUDY THE HU-MAN BEINGS" Gilzax's father exclaims.

"What my normal Hu-Man father means to say is, we came here to experience your culture." Gilzax says attempting to do damage control.
    UaCslAK.png
    zINb3B5.png

"Ah you guys are immigrants then!" Mei says, completely oblivious to their speech. "That's cool, my parents lived in China before moving to San Myshuno."
    FbJwezJ.png

Later that day, Mira headed to work......"To work" where she just stands around and protests all day for her cause 'World United'.
    UiQsIqx.png
    Ol38GnE.png

"Yeah, I believe in this cause too!" Dina Caliente shouts before joining Mira in the protest.

Is it sad that the only person you can get to protest with you is your older sister?
    FATwJJB.png
    l0m4Goo.png

Later that night, Mei had this wonderful idea to cook dinner with Mira!
    SVbDLqH.png

Which just consisted of Mei cooking the dish while Mira stood idly by.
    Y60AX3b.png
    jiZCDJl.png

"You did a great job helping me, Mira!" Mei exclaims.

"Did I though?" Mira asks as she did absolutely nothing.
    OYpnVUf.png

After dinner, Mei and Mira sat in front of The Ol' TV to watch the nightly news.
    4hrRHjB.png

"Simericans everywhere are protesting President Baxter's invasion of America." The Anchor says "Everywhere from Willow Creek to the people living in caves in Brindleton Bay are taking to the streets to let the President know how they feel about his war that has taken the lives of tens of thousands of people."
    hU1aBD9.png
    xpDW14B.png

"Gee Mira, people really aren't a fan of your father right now. Think he's going to do anything drastic?" Mei asks.

"Of course not, I can't see my dad doing anything extreme." Mira assures her friend. "............Surely."
    rJ2T9eq.png
    58gm20d.png

MEANWHILE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!

"Alright Mr President. We're finally finished with the greatest war machine ever built!" General Grunt says enthusiastically.
    k6jJheP.png

"BEHOLD! THE GODSLAYER!" General Grunt exclaims.
    GfhEahK.png

"This seems a little extreme doesn't it?" Edward asks with concern.

"What? Of course not! You haven't seen just how extreme we can get." General Grunt continues.
    AcReXUS.png

"Here's the command center, from here we can launch attacks on any of America's major cities." General Grunt says gleefully.
    z5MetFx.png

"And from this chair, I can launch so many nukes at our enemy." Grunt says with some sort of sadistic desire.

"I don't think you're in the right mental state to be sitting in THAT chair, General." Edward says with deep concern "Nukes sound as extreme as it can possibly be."
    QjmoqZS.png
    5CkfLMj.png
    Generation 2: Chapter 7: Love from Beyond The Stars

Mira woke up with a pep in her step for another great day at work....you know, just standing around and protesting.
    uvB2LcR.png

Oh, very unfortunate that you have all those windows looking into the bathroom. That's just wrong.
    XTYSapl.png

At least Mei's bathroom doesn't have windows like that.......It just has more unfortunate windows......I mean good thing you'd need a telescope to see anything in there.
    q20acBX.png
    fLOqtJd.png
    zGVRaoo.png

Oh snap, the President decided to pay a visit! He doesn't look too happy though.
    YevxvB9.png

"Hey Dad, how's life got you feeling?" Mira asks lovingly.

"Still mourning your Mom and my General is currently flying above the skies of America bombing major cities and killing thousands with each passing second." Edward answers grimly "Quite frankly to answer your question, not doing well at all."
    GhvLpJ3.png
    kmH8bRo.png

Mira hugged her father close for support.

"Don't worry, I have something that'll cheer you right up." Mira says warmly.

"What's that?" Edward asked.
    VrliDvZ.png
    OeJAnvd.png
    V6MkSHS.png
    E8dpdzL.png

Mira and Edward grabbed a glass and drank up.

"Mira, how did you know?" Edward asks.

"Everyone knows the number one way to a Baxter's heart, is liquor." Mira answers.
    qh4QIq6.png

So when Mei was at work she found out something important, Gilzax also works at the Hospital! So she decided to 'get acquainted' with him at the bar after work.
    CNDn3Gr.png
    W51wWOP.png

"We have so much in common, Gilzax. You're a doctor, I'm a doctor, we're perfect for one another." Mei says, gushing over her coworker.

"I may not know much about your culture, but I think even Hu-Mans need more in common to form a meaningful relationship." Gilzax responds.
    rTMz1L5.png
    Ses9YyC.png

Luckily for some reason in this world, all it takes to fall in love is a few short conversations.
    Zn3wWri.png
    LGurHgR.png

"Alright, foolish Hu-Man. You've got me curious about how these 'romantic relationships' work on Earth." Gilzax explains "In my culture there is no romance, just Pollinators and birth queens, unfortunately I'm not a Pollinator so I'd like to see how that works."

"Ha ha, you're so silly." Mei responds.
    px0e9ik.png

And so they had their first kiss.
    zS28ShB.png

"Wanna go back to my place so you can live out your dream of being a Pollinator?" Mei asks.

"My temperature is rising and my heart rate is getting faster." Gilzax responds.
    osEW1sa.png
    I2h3f8F.png

Back at home.
    72Qmrp6.png

"Hey Mei, couldn't help but notice these windows that allow me to look into your room and-HELLO!" Mira exclaims after she barges into the bedroom.
    WwWmFF3.png

"Sup Mira." Mei starts off with "So turns out I'm in love with Gilzax. I'm going to be his birth queen, whatever that means."

"Umm, did you notice that Gilzax is glowing?" Mira responds.
    AoXpNow.png

"It is nothing more than a normal Hu-Man skin condition." Gilzax assures.
    m3t4dKP.png

"Ah.....I see." Mira says with concern. "Well it was great meeting you Gilzax, I'll be on my way now!" Mira says after shaking his hand and hurrying out of the room.
    HNhcDfJ.png
    UlQBT3O.png

It was when Mira was lounging in the Hot Tub when she realized something.......She could just have her boyfriend move in with her instead of constantly inviting him over.
    FIgfs3Q.png
    dNV6eVH.png

"Alright Malcolm, make yourself at home. Just be careful around the glowing man upstairs." Mira says welcoming Malcolm to his new home.

"Sweet." Malcolm responds.
    t3UZY8A.png

The next day, Malcolm Landgraab II was enjoying the luxury of this cool Apartment.
    wrI7A86.png

That was until his Grandma, Nancy mysteriously showed up out of nowhere.

"Sup kiddo, looks like you're now an adult. That means I need to teach you how to run a multi-trillion simoleon business so you can take over for me." Nancy explains.

"But Grandma, I thought you could live forever, why would you want me to take over when you have immortality?" Malcolm asks.
    67HfHyi.png
    8G74rdI.png

"Because I want eternal youth, not eternal life, it's boring already." Nancy continues. "I'll gladly die when the time comes but ONLY when Landgraab Industries is in safe hands."

"But Grandma, I don't want to run Landgraab Industries. I want to be a professional gamer!" Malcolm answers "I could make millions!"

"That is true, but you could be a billionaire instead." Nancy says trying to sweeten the deal.
    I98JSxw.png

"Billionaire?!" Malcolm answers "Now we're talking, teach me to be a businessman!"
    sQK0oRz.png

First thing Nancy wants Malcolm to do is practice his logic skill. To run the biggest business on the face of the planet, you need street AND book smarts. So here he is playing chess with Mei in an attempt to get smarter.
    veXskCp.png

"Oh I get it now, the King can only move one space at a time while the Queen can do whatever the plum she wants!" Malcolm exclaims "It's just like marriage."
    KBA8dVb.png

Well it's time for Malcolm to head out and....he grabbed his best business suit for the occasion.....and it's not a good one. Hopefully Nancy will get him a better suit.
    lyFswK6.png

Several hours later, and Nancy did in fact, get Malcolm a better suit.
    4873Blj.png

Speaking of which, Mira also got herself a suit after she was elected Alderman of San Myshuno......an election she didn't even realize she was running for.
    u7sgr7m.png

"Hey hey Mr Landgraab." Mira says seductively "I sure like that new suit you've got on. Makes you look sexy."
    aJkovyz.png

"Thanks Babe, too bad the suit they got you is pretty dang unflattering." Malcolm responds.

"Indeed it is." Mira answers "Indeed it is...."
    0Ss407M.png
    CKUE0cl.png

To be continued.
    edited November 2021
    Generation 2: Chapter 8: Party Time!!!

The year is 2074, the time is 6:00 AM on the dot, 24 year olds Malcolm and Mira wake up to get ready for work.
    H8JrkxO.png

Well, Mira doesn't have to be at work for another four hours. She needed to wake up early for a drink.
    ovgwqrZ.png
    qU2jfeU.png

At least she's not Mei, passing out in the hot tub every night.
    EQoJLrE.png

Eventually, Gilzax came to visit to see his girl.
    5DDg4g2.png

"Foolish Hu-Man, I'm afraid I haven't been honest with you." Gilzax admits "For you see, I am actually from the planet Sixam, sent to study the human anatomy by becoming a surgeon."

"We all knew that the day you showed up." Mei answers "We were just being friendly enough to not call you out. Just let me see what you really look like."

"Oh." Gilzax says, not expecting the stupid Hu-Mans to be smart enough to see through his disguise. "Alright then, here you go."
    lP25Rvt.png

With a flash of light, Gilzax removed his human disguise revealing the true man behind the mask.
    2CrOSlt.png

"Oh, I was kinda hoping you'd be Purple. But you're still cute." Mei admits.
    QPCEdmX.png

And so Mei and Gilzax made sweet love in the Hot Tub.
    8SCwxRr.png
    FHgkbnr.png
    57LVFlt.png

"Fortunately my kind can breathe underwater." Gilzax admits.
    gquQGRN.png

Mira came home from work and found out she won the election for Senator of San Myshuno.......................Which again, she had no idea she was even running for. Democracy is weird in this country.
    niE02Jd.png

Well if I won an important election there's only one thing I would want to do right now......PARTY!!!!!
    SeO3UF6.png

Mira already knows what to do when her apartment is full of Baxter's. That's right, plate of liquor.
    rMKd07j.png

"You know, your father has been my Vice President for over 20 years now." Edward says breaking the ice with Malcolm "But not once have I ever actually met you."
    gb8oesZ.png

"Alright everyone, drinks are served!" Mira says calling everyone to the platter.

Of course Mira had to take the first drink as well.
    Yzmcuuz.png
    D6OYVYg.png

"Hey whoa, how are we out already?!" Tina exclaims.

"I mean, there's six of you Baxter's here right now...." Malcolm answers.
    rfdJtvz.png

Don't worry, Y'all. Mei's got you covered.
    P13WzHb.png
    FS7G2K1.png

Mira also decided to hire someone to play the piano for this party......Little did she know that the person she hired was a ghost.....and that ghost was none other than.....Her own mother!
    ojT1w1b.png

That's when Nancy made a B-Line straight towards her grandson.

"Hey Kiddo, great news! I heard you're doing an amazing job so far!" Nancy exclaims "Keep this up and you'll be the soulless monster perfect enough to run Landgraab Industries!"

"Aww shoot Grandma, you're the best." Malcolm gushes.
    Nc4Eury.png

That's when Alexander Goth approached Mira.

"So like, my father was a big supporter of your father, but I think your father is dumber than a bag of rocks." Alexander says.

"Oh how sweet, I'll make sure to let my Dad know how you feel." Mira responds.

"But I'll have you know, I think you've already done a great job in the short time you've been in the political world and I'm proud to call myself a supporter." Alexander continues.

"Well now that's really sweet, totally makes up for you insulting my family." Mira says enthusiastically.
    u7wnutt.png
    b54Knwd.png
    nYJGU8o.png

After all of that stuff was out of the way, Malcolm approached Mira and got down on one knee and pulled out the bigges-Well I mean, it looks the same as every other engagement ring we've seen in this story so far.....But I'm sure it's the most valuable ring of all the rings we've seen so there's that!
    k7MJyee.png
    NGcxABk.png

Mira of course, said yes.
    yyuwznH.png
    3vYVhhB.png

But of course all that liquor went right through Mira and she had to use the bathroom.....She didn't make it.
    fPmivk9.png
    lQly9op.png

One shower and a change of clothes later.

"Oh hey Mira, where's your dress?" Alina asked curiously.

"NOWHERE! I was never wearing a dress, that was your imagination." Mira said in a hurried defense.
    5PW1jw9.png

Oh look, Ripp Grunt aged up to an Adult at the party. Welcome to your 40's, Sir.
    vJ8EPpX.png

Meanwhile as the party drew to a close, the ghost of Katrina hugged Mira and congratulated her on the engagement and the election win. What a great Ghost Mom.
    x0ehXAx.png

Well we didn't spend too much time in 2074, because we're jumping straight to 2077! Before we catch up with Mira and Malcolm, let's check up on Mira's sisters and see how they're doing these days.

First, let's check out the Goth family. Here we see 49 year old Alexander Goth, finally fulfilling his role as the Patriarch of the Goth family. Of course, Alexander wouldn't be the man he is without his faithful wife, 40 year old Tina Goth.
    R1ungLa.png
    tqudUDP.png

Boy, for a family called the Goths, they sure couldn't be happier together.
    y1xbMwg.png

Meanwhile over here we have the Grunt family. 42 year old Trina hasn't changed much, but 43 year old Ripp Grunt has completed his transformation to Bob Ross after reaching the top of the Painter career.
    JSw4NAV.png

Honestly, who doesn't want to make out with Bob Ross?
    itvNYXA.png

Then here's 44 year old Skylar Bheeda. He and 42 year old Rina Bheeda have no trouble keeping the love alive in their marriage.
    w8VeCEY.png
    AZQlbLx.png

No seriously, they're still popping out babies over here.
    d9S5JI2.png

But honestly, the best glowup here is 47 year old Lucas Munch. What was once the laughing stock of the Baxter Son In-laws, has become one of the favorites after he stuck up for himself and finally kicked Gunther and Wolfgang out of his house. Which is a good thing since Gunther would soon face jailtime after they found all those corpses in his basement which is a story for another day.
    lD8BblC.png

For 40 year old Alina Munch, there has never been a better time to be a Munch.
    obm04KQ.png

After all, looks like the next generation of Munch's are going well so far.....I mean, Mandy Munch over here doesn't look like she's the next Gunther or Wolfgang.
    YNEbXkK.png

If anything, that sounds like parenting done right! Give yourselves a pat on the back.
    a0tM0YQ.png
    jXExq3Q.png

Then finally we have......63 year old Edward Baxter. Oh Edward, what has become of you? You're so old.
    v9xaM1e.png

Then finally back with our main characters. We have 27 year old Mira Baxter.....Senator Mira Baxter! Really starting to look fancy and high class over here.
    VXMT6pi.png
    6e6t0P0.png

Then over here we have 27 year old Malcolm Landgraab II who has just....really gotten into physical fitness recently because he just keeps getting energized and starts working out everywhere he goes. Oh see look, just dropped down and started doing situps in the bathroom.
    sMc9S80.png
    s4gc13X.png

Then finally we have 26 year old Mei Feng over here, just completing her transformation into a "Feng". Hopefully she'll at least be a more likable Feng than either of her parents were.
    VrEXyKF.png

To be continued.
    Generation 2: Chapter 9: Father of the Bride: The Remake

It was a wonderful day to be Edward Baxter! Mostly because his final daughter was getting married and now he was officially off the hook of paying for the weddings! Good thing this venue gives you a discount if four of your children got married there.
    FflS6Jm.png

"Hey congrats kid, people in the business world respect someone who's married." Nancy says congratulating Malcolm. "After all, that's the only reason why I married your grandfather."

"You know, I didn't get married to further my career." Malcolm responds.
    CBFP4G7.png

"I'm so glad everyone's here." Mira says to her sister "If only Trina was here to see this."

"I'm just several hours late, not dead." Trina says as she makes it to the venue.
    ZO9kFO9.png
    ORrv8qh.png

"Oh kiddo, I'm so happy for you." Edward gushes "If only your Mom were here to see this.....but unfortunately Cassandra Goth was hosting a party down the road and hired your Mom to play there."

"It's weird that we can just hire Ghosts to entertain parties these days." Mira responds.
    reDgcRH.png

Rina and Alina sat at the bar, staring at the wrinkles forming on each other's faces.

"Man, we're old." Rina and Alina said in perfect unison.

"Hey stop complaining." Alexander Goth says from the other end of the bar. "I'm almost 50! That's old!"
    1hfVhPf.png
    6Dc1f0P.png

Unfortunately Tina and Trina weren't schmoozing with anyone else. They were just outside crying at the grave of Mila Munch who was just.....left buried out here.

"Wait, why are we even crying? She hated us." Tina comes to the realization.
    l9zlIZk.png
    F4Spv18.png

But at least Lucas Munch was here with-Oh, that's his formal suit.
    ya42Qzd.png

At least it's better than Vice President Landgraab showing up in.....this.
    hoHS1qv.png

Well they found a way to start the ceremony with everyone already there and not sprinting across the field as the couple are delivering their vows.
    yWclfKI.png

"Oh so THIS is what the beginning of a Marriage Ceremony looks like!" Trina exclaims before they all head to their seats.
    wH6hUdS.png
    6pu1TX8.png

However, I don't think people were TOO thrilled about seeing the entire ceremony because most of it consists of the newlyweds just making faces at each other....

But hey, now they're Mr and Mrs Landgraab!
    cjCkdMV.png
    V4tikYZ.png

After the wedding, Mira and Malcolm moved out of the apartment and found themselves this new place.
    UPNlnxX.png

THAT'S RIGHT, THE COOLEST PENTHOUSE IN THE CITY! ONLY PLACE WORTHY ENOUGH FOR THE RICHEST COUPLE IN THE COUNTRY!
    a1TYeMK.png

Just how nice is this place you might ask? Well they have a basketball court in their living room....that's pretty cool.
    UbRdScR.png
    OtYqgnK.png

That night, the newlywed Mr and Mrs Landgraab decided to break in their new bed when Mira realized something.

"Wait, when did you get so......Ripped?" Mira asks with delight.

"I don't know, honey. I just don't know." Malcolm answers before they get to makin love.
    WYqQeny.png
    JR8NpuK.png

Well if Malcolm wants to exercise he has this excellent view to show off just how rich he is.
    jj6zfQ1.png

"Hi, how's it going. I just broke into your penthouse!" Trina exclaims as she waltzed on in.

"Oh that's great! Now leave." Malcolm answers.
    HfDXhob.png

MEANWHILE AT THE WHAT HOUSE!!!
    BdXloog.png

Here we have President Baxter and Senator Landgraab sitting around in the Oval Office, chatting it up. Just like old times.
    L4OSlta.png
    Jkt66xw.png

"Say Dad, remember when I was a little girl and asked you if I could sit at that desk?" Mira asks "And you responded with 'when you're older'? Well, I'm certainly older now. Can I sit there?"

"Maybe when you're President one day." Edward warmly responds.
    UPjcDAZ.png
    EB5ycDU.png

"You keep challenging me, old man." Mira retorts.
    QBEWc8Q.png

One day when Malcolm was watching his kitchen TV (Yes, the Landgraabs have a huge flat screen TV in their kitchen. They are rich.) Nancy Landgraab came to visit.
    vAYfE1i.png

"Malcolm, you have made me proud to be your Grandmother." Nancy begins "All anyone in the corporate world can talk about is how Malcolm Landgraab II is a rising star and will surely lead Landgraab Industries into a new golden age."

"Thanks Grandma, that means a lot to me." Malcolm responds "But we both know I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you."
    SooDLhQ.png
    wh9f1c7.png

"That's true sweetie. But what matters most is, I now know that Landgraab Industries is in good hands with you in charge now." Nancy continues. "Now that you're capable of keeping my legacy alive, I can finally die in peace."
    3KFHm9t.png

"Oh Grandma, don't talk like that." Malcolm continues. "You can't just die all willy nilly like that."

"Oh yeah? Check this out." Nancy responds.
    wmjswTG.png
    zAhQxiH.png

And just like that, Nancy dropped to the ground, ready to die.

"Goodbye world. I'll always appreciate you for keeping me young-ish looking until the day I died!" Nancy says in her final farewell.
    UePzcAq.png
    O9H3tUI.png

Nancy Landgraab. 1988-2077.
    oFBnZbE.png

"Hello I broke into your penthouse again!" Trina says as she and Mira wander into the scene.
    oWxYeRJ.png

"I swear she was dead before I broke in." Trina says in an attempt to clear her name.
    9Q0EAAh.png

"Just be glad she was able to keep herself so young until she died." The Grim Reaper says "I've seen women more beautiful than her in her prime look absolutely decrepit when they died at her age."
    eWYimnH.png

"Oh come on, it was a compliment! Stop crying." The Grim Reaper continues as everyone sobs over Nancy's body.
    9V3twon.png

Oh and then Mira found out she's Pregnant.
    auHYlLH.png

"Guess what Babe, you're going to be a father!" Mira exclaims "Doesn't that make up for the fact that your Grandma is dead?"

"Not really, it kind of helps but the pain is still there." Malcolm responds with gloom in his voice.
    FDZcizz.png
    mlj9SuR.png
    Generation 2: Chapter 10: Life Goes On

While Mira is off doing Senator things so Malcolm is just going to hang around and do some Malcolm things.
    YfvRrDx.png

Aww yeah, check out these Malcolm Things.
    5aIWNB1.png
    rlws1iM.png

"Oh snap, I need to be at the office in 20 minutes!" Malcolm says in a hurry.

Good thing is Malcolm is the President of Landgraab Industries. Who will call him out for being smelly? Exactly, he can save so much time on not showering before work.
    Y6MvA3K.png
    EYCIxZT.png

Later after coming home from work, Mira invited Mei over to visit....Mostly so she can get a medical professional's advice on this pregnancy....Oh look, Mei's pregnant as well.
    2ah7lHr.png

"You and Gilzax got married?" Mira asks "Well how come I wasn't invited to your wedding?!"

"Wedding ceremony was on the planet Sixam. Nice place but your political opponents would've ripped you to shreds if you went there for a wedding." Mei explains.

"Good point." Mira responds.
    MHnWaUM.png

Mei put her hand on Mira's belly and used her magical doctor powers to determine the gender of her baby.

"Congratulations. It's a boy!" Mei exclaims "He should be due any day now."

"Any day?" Mira asks "But I'm still in my first trimester!"

"Then congratulations! It's twins!" Mei answers again.
    3cncdsC.png
    qA1Epgb.png

"No wonder why I'm so fat!" Mira realizes.
    G5OpSvz.png

During Mira's pregnancy, she took up painting to pass the time.
    hge8GXd.png

This particular painting sold for 40 simoleons. I don't know much about art but what the heck?!
    l46nyNZ.png

"Boy Mira, you sure are fat." Malcolm says, ever so lovingly towards his wife.

"Thanks, but at least I have an excuse. We're having twins!" Mira explains.
    lzp8Ijx.png
    3WPZ6lh.png

Oh looks like Trina is the first guest to make it to Mira's baby shower type party she's throwing.

"Hey Trina, thanks for not breaking into the penthouse today." Malcolm says.
    wN815Mg.png

"Wanna hear a secret?" Trina asks "Even though I was invited, I still came in through the window."
    hQIU449.png

Malcolm Landgraab The First may be an unfeeling plumbag, but even he wants to feel his first grandchild kicking.

"Wait you have two in there?" Malcolm asked "I thought you were just fat."
    dXqsT6B.png

"Dad, can't you be more polite?" Malcolm II asks Malcolm I.

"Hey, you called her fat too." Malcolm I responds.
    zWCki3X.png
    P4IxX4x.png

Oh here comes the President himself, and he is ready to par-tay!
    XKp8iN1.png

"Hey Mira, happy to hear you're expecting. So when's the due date?" Edward asks.

"About six months from now." Mira responds.
    6DvUPiu.png
    47O5KAv.png

"Sorry we're late everyone, Lucas couldn't find his hat." Alina assures everyone as she enters the party.
    fRwyEyA.png

Hours later, Alina found Lucas as he was eating dinner.

"That IS a really nice hat though. I'm glad you found it." Alina said to her dear husband.
    6iinPbW.png
    K1by792.png

Six months later.....Malcolm and Mira are at the hospital!
    gemKZZz.png
    ec0ezb1.png

"Hey, it's Baby Time." Mira says to the receptionist.

"Alright, one baby delivery coming right up!" The Ghost Receptionist replies.
    8axAJYn.png
    aDHfyYv.png

Mira was in the delivery room waiting for that doctor.....where is the doctor?!
    55UxIiM.png

"So you're telling me you once slept with the President?!" Malcolm asks in shock.

"Yeah, back then I was a bit of a party girl before I matured and went to medical school." Eva responds "Can't say the rest of the Partihaus members matured like I did."
    4vGPqsJ.png
    yYCugz5.png

Okay forget this, Mira just delivered the babies herself. Behold, Malcolm Landgraab III and Harmony Landgraab, born in 2077.
    kXYzrtR.png
    tU3TJVu.png

Well time to start taking care of those twins!
    PpCvo5r.png
    I5xdhFs.png

"Hey Edward, is raising twins easy?" Malcolm confides in his father in law.

"No Malcolm. No it's not. Not in the slightest." Edward responds.
    ycJn80q.png

Mira however was having a conversation with her mother in law, Morgan.

"So tell me, how come you haven't shown up to any of my parties?" Mira asks.

"Well it's because I really hate my husband and don't want to show up to the same events he goes to." Morgan responds "I REALLY hate him."
    rj8KWpV.png
    w0gbFjw.png

Generation 2: Chapter 11: The Greatest Military Blunder Ever

Good news after giving birth, Mira has taken some time to enjoy chess........On the balcony of her awesome penthouse, I mean come on who wouldn't do that?
    r3y8BQS.png

Yoga too, great way to stay in shape AND you get to utilize the balcony once again and I cannot reiterate this enough, who wouldn't do that?
    yB4RCy2.png

Too bad those twins did a number on her stomach.....On well, now she knows how her mother felt.
    BJUymrw.png

After that she decided to focus on her social media page. After all, a politician kinda needs social media these days.
    NynODZm.png

Hey remember when Mira sounded like a dying cat when she sang? Apparently not anymore considering those special effects flying around when she sings. Now she sings adequately well, not amazing, just adequately well.
    iAxaMxn.png

I don't know how to explain this image. I guess she reads adequately well, too?
    9ybtpqj.png

Alright baby, off to the year 2079! Here we have Malcolm and Harmony Landgraab, both two years old. Aren't they cute? Even got them slightly matching outfits.
    mvfHQKL.png

Meanwhile here's Malcolm Landgraab II, at the age of 29 he has now spent several years as the President of Landgraab Industries and while he looks quite mature here, he's still quite immature in his mind.

Also at this point due to his athleticism he can be classified as a dangerous weapon. I wouldn't want to be the one to deliver the news that profits were low in the fourth quarter.
    yt9v99N.png
    kervEab.png

Then here's 29 year old Mira Landgraab, dressed for success as usual.
    CrADig4.png

Now she might look serious, but just know that she'll always show her goofy side for her kids.
    cKmrnmw.png
    wvpTMPa.png

She's also really good at talking to herself......In her defense, she talks to herself in the mirror, in her defense again, she IS a politician so she needs to be good at this.
    iGSHnSR.png
    VP7vCHU.png

Oh heyo, Malcolm we need you to get back in the pool and climb out again but this time in slow motion. Trust me, when you have a pool that looks like THIS, you'll have no problems getting back in.
    DyRTft3.png
    ZEtIT8S.png

Mira however takes this time to teach her kids valuable lessons.....that's right, on this awesome balcony.
    g57EDJV.png

"See this? Can you say 'toilet'?" Mira asks her daughter "A toilet is something that you need to learn how to use soon because I'm tired of changing diapers!"
    2pyiuox.png

Some time later, Mira threw a big Costume Party. She of course found the perfect costume.
    bTsAQBj.png

"Look at me everyone, I'm a pirate!" Malcolm says before chuckling to himself "It's funny because it was the top 1%'ers like myself that demanded that Pirates be chased down and executed around the world back in the 1600's."
    N71zfHZ.png
    LFQ50Gp.png

Though I'll give props for Alexander Goth to show up dressed like this.
    e6trPbe.png

Aww how cute, Harmony must think that her mother is a real fairy! How adorable, unfortunately fairies don't exist kid......Unfortunately they don't exist....
    iJ3O0op.png

That's when Mei showed up to the party.

"Seriously?" Mira asks in disbelief.

"Okay so we might've dressed up in the same exact outfit." says Mei "However, I highly doubt anyone else picked out the same exact costume as us."
    X4R9s3i.png

Meanwhile in the other room...

"Wassup?!" Tina says to her Niece.
    0hRnT19.png

No Malcolm, that's not a guest in a costume. That's just a suit of armor we have sitting around as a decoration.
    iHB4nf6.png

Turns out that's good Ol' Gilzax Kilgore in that mascot costume.

"Hey hey Gilzax, my wife says you're an alien dude." Malcolm says bluntly.

"Well yes, foolish Hu-Man. But I would appreciate it if you didn't announce it to the world." Gilzax responds.

"That's cool, can you read my mind like this?" Malcolm questions.
    GWDxYjq.png
    tg84sBt.png

"I can do something better than that." Gilzax says before using his alien powers to erase Malcolm's mind.
    yqoqHH4.png
    cYQQn7K.png

"Oh hey, it's Gilzax the ordinary human. How's it going?" Malcolm asks his guest.
    VwQMnuC.png

Later that night Mira showed up in a different costume and flaunted it to her husband.

"So, you like it?" Mira asks.

"Heh heh yeah." Malcolm says with a smirk "You definitely cast a spell on me tonight."

"At least no one else dressed up as a witch tonight." Mira responds.
    IAXSwhD.png

That's when Trina finally showed up to the party.

"Wassup?!" Trina says to her fellow party guests.
    69Y7l8W.png

Meanwhile in the War Room at The What House. President Baxter and Vice President Landgraab are discussing the invasion of America.

"Mr President we have a transmission coming in from General Grunt onboard the Godslayer." Malcolm says.

"Sweet" Says the President.
    8zYzstg.png

"Mr President, we are currently headed towards Washington DC. We are going to end this war once and for all." General Buzz Grunt says with Bravado.
    r8AScmg.png

"Look Mr President, we have a transmission coming in from The President of the United States." Malcolm says.

"Sweet" says the President.
    nenABYi.png

"Hey hey everyone, President Payne here!" President Payne says.

"Sweet" says President Baxter.
    BvQgPMC.png

"So I just wanna congratulate you all on a successful invasion of America." The President says. "You sure showed us the true terrors we could face when a country with a strong military force decides to invade!"
    GN3YAjT.png

Just then, President Payne gets serious for the first time ever as he scowls at President Baxter.

"However I must inform you that your little war is over." President Payne says.
    DmC1Il1.png

Edward and Malcolm start laughing at President Payne's threats.

"Oh yeah right, President Payne says this war is over." Malcolm says in a joking manner.

"Ha ha yeah, maybe I'll be nice and call off the attack and instead we'll settle this war with an arm wrestle." Edward says before pointing to his biceps "But we both know who'll win that battle too!"
    8R8PMmS.png

President Payne just smiles at his enemies "I warned you."
    4du5ccf.png

"Ooooh he warned us." Malcolm says "I'm so scared!"
    QLlw8cU.png

MEANWHILE ON BOARD THE GODSLAYER!

"General we are being locked on by over a hundred targets." One of the engineers of the Godslayer says.
    LwkVpMk.png

"Wait what? I wasn't paying attention to what you said. Can you repeat that?" General Grunt says.
    3qwl2yK.png

3 minutes later at The What House.

"Uhh Mr President." Malcolm says in somber "Turns out The Godslayer has been shot down.....Everyone on board including General Grunt are dead."

Edward sits back and listens to Malcolm's news "Okay that's pretty bad but I think we could salvage this."
    KVSxL3i.png

"Uhh turns out America also knows where all of our troops were stationed and launched missiles at every base we have. Effectively wiping out 95% of our Military in one foul swoop." Malcolm continues. "Also turns out we barely even wiped out a fraction of America's army as they're now converging around the boarders of Simerica as we speak and we have no defense against them."
    3oGbzWw.png

"OH MY GOD!" Edward shouts "WE SCREWED THIS UP BIG TIME!"
    JJdaCpa.png
    koeBuwn.png

"THE PEOPLE OF SIMERICA ARE GOING TO WANT OUR HEADS ON A SILVER PLATTER AFTER THIS ONE!" Malcolm shouts as well.
    F3Pxowo.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Says President Baxter.
    WwttHub.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Says Vice President Landgraab.
    WFJMbsi.png

WwttHub.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Says Vice President Landgraab.
    WFJMbsi.png

WwttHub.png

To be continued.
    Generation 2: Chapter 12: The Life of Edward

So turns out Mira is pregnant. New baby was most likely conceived the night she was dressed as that witch that Malcolm liked at that costume party several months ago and......Yeah let's not dwell on that.
    O0PYulL.png

Oh and here comes the President and Vice President running into Mira's penthouse in a panic.
    z4n4YuU.png

"Dad, what's wrong?" Mira asks with genuine concern.

"America. Missiles. Everyone dead. The enemy's got us surrounded! Invasion imminent!" Edward says in a panic.
    BkxtXGO.png
    uq5SGAO.png

All of that got Mira worked up too. She doesn't exactly know what Edward is talking about, but boy is she confused, and scared.
    cXSXLgJ.png

"Oh you're pregnant too! Congratulations sweetie!" Edward says before going right back to screaming.
    jBACayI.png

After that, Edward and Mira sat down on her balcony to get some fresh air so they can think clearly.
    zyw3wG1.png

"Okay Dad, what happens next has to be handled delicately." Mira explains. "Sure, we might be on the brink of invasion. We might've lost tens of thousands of brave men and women in the attack."

"How does any of this help?" Edward asks.

"I'm getting to that." Mira says cutting him off. "But what matters is, the people are scared and depending on the wording you use you can easily calm them down, even if we're still facing imminent death."
    1itt9BK.png
    4oQByoP.png

"I can't face the people, sweetie." Edward explains "I've seen Twitter. I've seen too many 'Death to Ed Baxter' memes being shared around to go out in public."
    nowXnqc.png

"Dad, I didn't want to use these words but.....people are stupid. They may hate you now but your actions you take NOW can easily change their opinions on you." Mira continues. "Depending on how well you handle it, this can easily be water under the bridge."
    AqBEO59.png

"Gee Mira, you're pretty smart." Edward says with a warm compliment. "You should run for office."

"I have, several times now." Mira answers.
    DrcH05E.png
    avOErh5.png

Meanwhile, The Malcolm's were busy playing chess.
    jghOnp7.png

"Think the President can get himself out of trouble?" Malcolm II asks his father.

"Maybe. The real question is, do you really need to be shirtless?" Malcolm I asks in return.
    dj3uswn.png

"No in fact I don't need to be shirtless. But I am. And you're going to deal with it." Malcolm II answers.
    AFwGqsw.png

That night it was time for bed, and Mira only had one guest bed...and two guests.
    Vp7PfzB.png

"Oh come on, don't be a wimp." Edward says after ripping his shirt off. "Don't act like you've never slept in a bed with another man before."

"Well I haven't." Malcolm answers.

"Well too bad, it's either this or the couch." Edward says before crawling into bed.
    NnkZMO3.png
    dzBYHQc.png

Malcolm sighs as he dresses into his pajamas "The things I do for Politics." he says before crawling into bed with Edward.
    pS3AJxM.png

While their grandfathers are sleeping in the other room, the Landgraab twins are put to bed by their parents.
    DGS5vBM.png
    zsOvIEV.png

The next morning, Edward woke up ready to deliver the speech of his life.
    eg9ATAT.png

Well first he had to practice that speech.....and he had to write it too....This was going to be tougher than he thought.
    4WlyKKy.png

"Dad, do you really need to practice your speech in my room at 4:30 in the morning?" Mira asks.
    a66pgHt.png

"Yes I do Mira. For the freedom of the great Simericans!" Edward said with pride in his voice.
    hXyI9ZM.png

A few hours later, the Landgraabs were gathered around the TV watching the politics channel (Yep, just a channel called the Politics channel) and waited patiently for Edward's speech.

"We're just a few minutes away from the most hated man in Simerica's speech. This will be good." The host of this political show says.
    kfGljq0.png

"My Dad will be able to patch things up with the people right?" Mira says.

"Ten Simoleons says he screws this up worse than it already is." Malcolm I says smugly.

"Dad, how can you say something like that?" Malcolm II answers "I personally believe he won't magically make things better. But he might be able to get us out of this hell hole that we're currently in right now."
    6zb842K.png

Edward walked up to the podium and cleared his throat. "Alright so, we all know why I'm here."

"MURDERER!" An audience member shouts at the top of their lungs.

"Can you please have that person removed?" Edward asks.
    WiclaQh.png

Boy that doesn't look like a happy crowd.
    09tSA50.png

"I don't know about you guys, but I never liked my father. I'm not too upset about him dying in that attack." Ripp Grunt says quite coldly.

"Yeah well, I lost my son in the bombing." Paolo Rocco says.
    OHVvEqD.png

"We might've been dealt a humiliating defeat in the war against America. We might be facing an imminent American invasion." Edward starts his speech off.

"Get on with it!" That same audience member shouts.

"You might be thinking that this is a time to rebuild and make peace. But nope!" Edward says valiantly "That's just what America wants us to do! Instead we shall fight until the very last man!"
    f0Rs2Ii.png
    ryC7OpK.png

"Alright, I'm out of here." Says this woman, clearly having had enough of Edward's speech.
    1S29JvE.png

"Now how do you expect us to fight back when only 5% of our military is still active?" Edward asks "That's right, with a draft."
    nAbFVve.png

"You monster, my brother died in your stupid war!" That same audience member that has been shouting continued to shout.
    78KeyJR.png

"Listen sir, if you're not going to leave can you at least calm down?" Edward asked.
    6kmx1HY.png

"Calm down?!" The Man shouts "You wanna see calm?! I'll show you calm!"

And like that, the man pulled out an assault rifle and open fired on Edward.
    2KSPjLO.png
    pwA9hLl.png

The Landgraab family sat in horror watching the TV.

"Did.....Did my Dad just get assassinated on live television?" Mira asks with sorrow.

"No no, I think your Dad could survive this." Malcolm II answers "Honestly, if they can get him to the hospital immediately with those wounds he could make a full recovery."
    kK0Impv.png

Dozens more gunshots are heard on the TV.

"Scratch that. No one survives getting shot 40 times like that." Malcolm II corrects himself.
    8bZ2Leh.png

Malcolm just watched on in sadness as his wife wept over the death of her father.

"Honey, would it make you feel better if I let you touch my abs?" Malcolm asks Mira.
    4HeHr2n.png
    vHpMZIi.png

"Aww man, this means I'm in charge." Malcolm I says disappointingly.
    adiV64v.png

Yes you are Malcolm, Yes you are.

To be continued.
    Generation 2: Chapter 13: The Death of Edward

Mira and Malcolm rushed to the hospital after you know, witnessing her father getting gunned down on national television. Which is better than how Mira's sisters found out about it, they found out about it when they saw footage on "Simerica's Funniest Home Videos."

"Doctor you have to tell me, how's my Dad doing?" Mira asks in a panic.

Doctor Eva Capricciosa just looked at Mira with a blank look before answering "Well I mean, he currently has at least two to three bullets in every vital organ including his brain. We actually declared him dead about 20 minutes ago."
    xrrJuP3.png
    mJQMWrV.png

"Doctor please!" Mira says with desperation. "You have to do something to save his life!"

"I already explained. The man's as dead as disco. He's already on his way to the morgue." Eva explains.

"Not good enough, you need to get in there and save him!" Mira demands.

"FINE! I'll go do what I can to save him." Eva says before walking back into the operating room.
    QKP4IuI.png

Doctor Capricciosa came back roughly 90 minutes later and was ready to give the good news.

"Come on Doc, you have to have some good news." Mira begs.

"Alright so, went back in the operating room and saw that at this point the President has lost 80% of his blood." Eva explains "And he still most certainly has several bullets in every major organ to the point where the damage was irreparable." Eva continues. "At one point the nurse who was cleaning up the operating room accidentally bumped into the operating table and knocked your father's body over....We lost a few organs from that. After that I got angry and went to go play Fortnite with the other doctors. We came back about 40 minutes later and concluded that your father was in fact, very very very very very very very very very very very very very." Eva takes a breath. "Very very very dead. I'm so sorry."
    alZ2Dbd.png
    5E1BANG.png

"It's okay Doc, you did what you could." Mira says with sorrow as she and her husband leave the hospital.
    s61usvp.png

RIP Edward Baxter. 2014-2079
    Y8pAnUb.png

A sad day for the Baxter clan and a joyous day for Simerica. Mira and her sisters arrive to the cemetery to pay their respects to their father.
    zNV5hV2.png

Mira however was happy because she realized how good she was looking in her traditional white mourning dress.
    NqM3vIy.png

Never mind, she's sad again.
    dkgdgM4.png

Sad to see everyone gathered.....you know, mostly just to say goodbye and all that. It'll be nicer next time we have another big birthday party or something.
    jqFNL3T.png

"Wow, you look REALLY sad for someone who just became The President." Rina says to Malcolm.

"I only ran for Vice President to pick up ladies! I didn't think I'd actually have to deal with the responsibility of being President!" Malcolm sobs.
    SsaR5WO.png

"Hey yo, here to support my home girl in her time of grief." Mei says as she walks into the Baxter Tomb.
    pP5a50L.png

"So........Is this a bad time to bring up the fact that I almost dated Edward back in Highschool?" Nina explains.
    ewYXayo.png

"I'm sad because my wife's sad." Alexander Goth says in tears.

"I'm only sad because you're sad." Tina replies.
    WHfomJk.png
    BJB2ddD.png

"I'm actually doing pretty well." Skylar Bheeda says with a smile.
    WYpiSzu.png

Several hours later....

"We showed up late for our own father's funeral." Trina says to her sister.

"Yep. We're officially monsters." Alina responds.
    HyvzOts.png

Well, Edward's funeral was over. Time for the Landgraabs to head home.
    EGpGvHD.png

"So, since you're President now, what are you going to do now?" Mira asks. "Because let's be honest, I don't envy you in this time."
    AvhEv1a.png
    nsdUukC.png

"Well unfortunately, I need to meet with President Payne. He has offered to have talks of our surrender." Malcolm explains.

"You need to be careful and watch what you say. After all, look at what just happened." Mira says.
    VYNmd6B.png
    sbUDhrX.png

"Don't worry Mira, I'm not your father. I think I'll be fine....No Offense." Malcolm says.

"Just be lucky you're the President or I'd punch you right now." Mira explains.
    mrDag4U.png

And so The Second President of Simerica, Malcolm Landgraab headed to The What House to begin the first day of his presidency.
    Okc7NEv.png

"President Landgraab." Malcolm says with glee. "I think I could get used to this."
    cEd6S4l.png

While he initially hated the idea of having all these responsibilities, he couldn't resist strutting through the halls of the What House.
    TLuXIRx.png
    IYyAbGw.png

But what's this? President Payne was already here.....sitting in Malcolm's chair?!

"Ah Mr President, nice of you to show up! Forgive me for being fashionably early." President Payne says warmly.
    vygqTRo.png

"Aww man, don't tell me you're going to have me killed now." Malcolm says in disappointment. "I'd like to at least have a few years in the Oval Office before I get Baxter'd."
    QRW33BC.png

"Ha ha, Baxter'd. I guess that'll be the official term for Presidents who get assassinated!" President Payne says with a joyous laugh. "Oh no Mr Landgraab, I was just here to keep your seat warm. Come sit down in your throne, Mr President!"
    gNPeclL.png

"Oh.....Okay." Malcolm said hesitantly before sinking into that comfortable Presidential chair.

"How's it feel, Mr President?" President Payne asks.

"It's pretty comfortable I'll tell you that much." Malcolm explains "I just sink right in!"
    vmHqW2P.png
    mSp6QWc.png

"Alright Malcolm, let's talk about this peace treaty." President Payne says, getting down to business.

"Peace treaty? I thought this was an article of surrender." Malcolm asks.
    iODgd2b.png

"Surrender, Peace Treaty, what's the difference. Let's just end this silly war before more people get needlessly hurt." President Payne says joyously.
    m58XqhE.png

Meanwhile at home, The Landgraabs gathered around the TV, again, to watch the signing of this treaty.

"I gotta say, your dad's looking good at that podium." Mira says "He definitely has that Presidential look about him."

"I'm still sorry about your dad, but I just can't help but feel proud looking at my Dad on TV like this." Malcolm responds.
    VzRAC9n.png

"Americans and Simericans everywhere, today marks an important day in both of our countries histories." Malcolm explains "Today President Leroy Payne and I are signing the most important Peace Treaty in recent history."
    tsOONfR.png
    QTkLWoD.png

It was a long ceremony, but at the end of it, President Payne and President Landgraab signed this treaty. Putting an end to this decade long war....That was until there was a ruckus from the audience.
    QSWowPS.png

"You monster!" The disgruntled audience member shouted "My brother died in this war and you're just going to surrender like this?! Now he died for nothing!!!"
    dvi9HiQ.png

"Hey whoa, guards?" Malcolm asks "This is the same guy that killed President Baxter. Why is he still walking free? Get him out of here!"
    MqdfkpL.png

"I'll show you who's still walking free! Choke on this!!!" The man shouts before open firing on President Landgraab.
    gj8Ebil.png

The Landgraabs stared at the screen in a stunned silence as Malcolm Landgraab I is gunned down in a hail of bullets on live television.

"..................................Daddy?" Malcolm says in disbelief.
    fA1ZwKs.png

"Aaaaaaand we're now 2 for 2 when it comes down to Presidents getting Assassinated in this country." The Grim Reaper says with a deadpan tone. "Doesn't sound like a very desirable job at this point."
    hPy9Pkf.png

"I just don't get it." Malcolm says while sobbing "Your father was killed for letting this war go on, but then the same guy kills my father for surrendering."
    lPTU3YL.png

"That's just the cruel fact about politics. You can't please everyone.....and for some reason there are some people who can't be pleased at all." Mira says somberly as she tries to comfort her husband.
    mkdRy9L.png

RIP Malcolm Landgraab 2020-2079.
    mSp6QWc.png
    Generation 2: Chapter 14: A Chapter of The Feng's.

That's right, today we'll be following The Feng family....Yes, Gilzax took Mei's last name since Human/Sixam marriage is still outlawed and "Gilzax Kilgore" still sounds pretty suspicious, Now "Gilzax Feng" could probably trick an unsuspecting hu-man into thinking he's just some guy from a foreign country that married a Chinese woman.
    8nIOJ01.png

"Gilzax, you know you don't have to wear your disguise at home right?" Mei informs her heartthrob of a husband.

"You're right, Foolish Hu-Man." Gilzax says before taking off his human skin (Sounds weird right?) revealing his true blue complexion. "That's much better. Let's go check on our wonderful Half Hu-Man daughter."
    FadxatX.png

So the Fengs went downstairs and saw their wonderful Half Hu-Man daughter, Cherish Feng dancing away.
    Errqybs.png
    b9Ic1bv.png

"She truly is perfect even if she is Half Hu-Man." Gilzax says with pride.
    w1jnrbU.png

Looks like I jumped the gun. The Feng's didn't do anything interesting after that. Time to get back to the Landgraab family! Here we have Mira in the final days of her pregnancy, grilling up some corncobs for dinner.
    CVKQuUN.png

Looks like the Little Landgraabs are the only ones that responded to Mira's call for dinner.
    nNnb4sD.png

Yeah, definitely the last days of Mira's pregnancy alright. Mira's in labor and about to head out to the hospital.
    mohCfz9.png

One Hospital trip later. Boy does Mira look happy not to be carrying a watermelon everywhere she goes now.
    ShaFbfi.png
    9N8hbLM.png

Surprisingly, Mira only had one kid. Welcome to the world, Mallory Landgraab, Born in 2079.
    Iex4kzx.png

"Hooray, we only have to take care of ONE baby this time!" Mira says with joy.
    7kfQuez.png

Which means when the baby starts crying, one parent can actually take a break while the other takes care of it. Like for instance, now it's Malcolm's turn to care for the baby.
    d1jpMQ2.png
    0fajHPR.png

"Hush child, let my massive biceps soothe you." Malcolm says while cradling baby Mallory.
    HNuA7uC.png

Later that night, Malcolm's mother, Morgan came to visit her new grandchild.

"Glad to see you Mom, haven't seen you since the reading of Dad's will." Malcolm says warmly.

"Ah, that was a pretty good day huh?" Morgan responds knowing she received her all of her husband's money.
    K5TS3jv.png
    tT9yJkt.png

So the Landgraabs aren't out of the woods when it comes down to taking care of kids. They still have the Landgraab Toddlers to worry about.....and worry is the keyword here. The toddlers seem to have synchronized their diaper usage, every parent's nightmare.
    FLHJ1qj.png

Well luckily for Malcolm, Mira came over to play with Harmony. He can just dip out of there and let Mira take care of the diapers.
    HUkH1ky.png

Though Malcolm II just had to look at Malcolm III destroying the carpet.

"That carpet cost 40 thousand simoleons, young man...." Malcolm II says in disappointment.
    cuFukO2.png

Alright, Mira's taking care of the kids. So that means Malcolm can do what he loves best, working out.
    SyJFPvE.png

Alright everyone, we're going to the year 2083! First off we have 6 year old Malcolm Landgraab III. Look at that, playing Basketball in his indoor court. Make sure to shout Kobe in memory of the man himself!
    W19dXm6.png
    TgCcn2x.png

You just disappointed Kobe.
    SmPXEsU.png

Here we have 6 year old Harmony Landgraab doing yoga with 33 year old Mira. Because now kids can do yoga with their parents which is great because Mira is obsessed with it now.
    saFDZOb.png
    Uzzh2Gq.png

And here's 33 year old Malcolm doing what most thought he'd never do.....read a book!
    WdIvMNr.png

"I'm hiding my pain through literature." Malcolm says in sorrow.
    CzUZ8hO.png

Here's Malcolm asking begging his very very stinking rich Grandmother for more toys for his birthday.
    7oQcf4A.png

"Kid, I am worth 12.7 billion Simoleons.....Of course I'll spoil you rotten!" Morgan says joyously.
    n0UivQz.png
    Ui1cdYW.png

All right! Rich Grandma is the best! I mean, his Dad's worth a LOT more.....but still, Rich Grandma rocks!
    MOHqRot.png

Malcolm's Aunt Cecilia came to visit as well.

"Aww yeah, now my rich aunt is here to visit!" Malcolm cheers.

"Kid, I'm not rich." Aunt Cecilia says, because she decided to be a starving artist instead of getting into the family business.
    iKJhDGU.png

Speaking of people getting older, here's 3 year old Mallory being adorable.
    O9qsqvI.png

Since the kids are at school, Malcolm and Mira decided to take a dip in their cool rich person pool!
    2WLZtr4.png

Here comes a majestic dive from Mira!
    WUK7kAF.png
    nrhh7uc.png
    H4eF8d3.png

Did I say dive? I meant painful belly flop.
    PGxr3RP.png

Oh well, she's still rich.
    DCLVmXA.png

In recent years, The Baxter family drinking problem has caused Mira to be pretty good at mixing drinks.
    OQhWnbb.png
    qesVHca.png

"If I don't get elected President I can at least have a successful career as a bartender." Mira says accepting her future.
    LduKuCx.png

That is a good looking drink though.
    oriuVeq.png

"Hey Mom, can we get a dog?" Malcolm asks his mother.

"Malcolm, we both know owning pets are outlawed in Simerica." Mira says delivering the bad news.
    RnBGZqo.png

As Mira drank her burning drink she realized something.

"Oh snap, if I'm President I can legalize pets." Mira thinks to herself.
    MaGmiNa.png

"Alright Kiddo, since I'm not the adorable toddler anymore, it's your turn to carry on the mantle." Harmony explains to her baby sister. "Now first step is to make cute faces."
    kgrzp8l.png

"Yes, exactly like that. Just keep doing that and you'll win the hearts of millions." Harmony says praising Mallory.
    08SOZEd.png

Some time later, 48 year old Rina came over to visit.

"Boy are we getting old." Mira says bleakly.

"Don't give me that malarkey." Rina snaps back "At least you still have a solid decade before you can start saying you're old."
    1lDnHED.png

Later that night, Malcolm and Harmony just instinctively started playing chess, already getting a head start on their logic skills.
    fLwz8X2.png

"Boy, we're going to be two smart kids, huh?" Harmony says to her brother.

"Oh yeah totally." Malcolm responds.
    rApOddc.png
    e0BKfau.png

Right before totally cheating after distracting Harmony.
    q2WmI8c.png

To be continued.
    Generation 2: Chapter 15: A New Sheriff In Town (Metaphorically Speaking That Is)

It was a quiet night when Malcolm approached Mira whose face was buried in the computer.

"Whatcha doing?" Malcolm asks.

"Just updating my social media." Mira answers "As a rising star in the political world, I need to stay connected to the people and the best way to do that is writing tweets about things they agree with. Oh look at that, another tweet of mine went viral."
    dgjFA8g.png

"Social Media eh? Perhaps it's time for the richest man in the country to make his own account and get all the love as well." Malcolm ponders to himself.
    OmP2dT3.png

And so Malcolm rushed to another computer and made his own Twitter account, MalcolmMoney.

Turns out, while the people would like to see Mira on Twitter, no one exactly wants to see a multibillionaire posting memes trying to act like he knows what's up.
    R3QwaLB.png
    t7FnMtd.png

Mira got to work on Mallory, making sure she knows her basic needs with these flashcards. She does not in fact know her basic needs, but she's going to act excited anyways.
    txPS22G.png
    8hF5Cw7.png

Mira was a real caffeine freak back in the day. Looks like Harmony is ready to follow in her Mom's footsteps.
    km6DzAX.png

Looks like Malcolm and Harmony are alone today. Might as well do something fun.
    QlMepE3.png

"Tag you're it." Malcolm says.

"Knock it off with this lame stuff." Harmony responds "If you want to play for real, meet me on the court!"
    PQyh3hL.png
    OTVdFIy.png

Aww yeah, Landgraab Twin Basketball game.
    Wqgr0fh.png

Whoa, look at Harmony over there. You going to let her disrespect you like that, Malcolm?

Oh wait no, he won't. He brought his own skills to this game.
    XHsheSQ.png
    FcKISPF.png

Oh looks like Mira got her Niece, Raquel Bheeda to babysit the kids while she's out doing Senator things.
    E3EgH7L.png

"What's up tiny cousins?" Raquel says "Someone pass the ball to me so I can show you some trick shots."
    W9q48vR.png

Some time later, Mira was invited to go to see her BFF forever, Mei Feng. It's been a while since they've had a good day to just hang out. She decided to bring her kids just because Mei said her daughter needs to make some friends.
    QYheCUh.png

"Gee, I should really check my mail more than once a month." Mei says.
    GtQ0h4d.png

It was a nice little reunion for the two.
    7DhYWfQ.png

The Landgraabs just kinda stood at the front door for a few minutes until Gilzax came over.

"Ah hello foolish Hu-Mans." Gilzax says with a welcome. "Cherish, come here and meet your new Hu-Man friends."
    wTBghWm.png
    0uJ7dOk.png

That's when 6 year old Cherish came downstairs to introduce herself.
    i2AwWDS.png

"Greetings filthy Hu-Man!" Cherish exclaims "It's nice to meet an inferior being."
    VyiVasE.png
    eVM2RD6.png

And just like that, Malcolm was shocked by Cherish's alien powers....literally.
    8WkpH7H.png

She of course couldn't help but laugh at the situation.
    k9zRApv.png
    mvVQE7J.png

"Mrs Feng. Why does she call me a Filthy Human?" Malcolm asks.

"Ah that's just the Sixamsian accent. She can also speak Chinese." Mei answers.

"Nǐ hǎo āng zāng de rénlèi" Cherish says politely.

"I don't know how she learned Chinese since I don't even speak it, but hey those are just the weird secrets of Sixam." Mei responds.
    ivE8ryG.png
    CuFLckT.png
    YrpNRMl.png

As the kids played downstairs, Mira and Mei watched TV instead which is when Mira broke the silence.

"So tell me, you think I should run for President?" Mira asks "I haven't been paying attention to the President since my Dad died, but I can't imagine that I'm any worse than the new President."

"New President?" Mei asks "No one has ran for President since your Dad died."

"Wait wait wait, we've gone almost 5 years without a President?" Mira asks "How has this country survived without a President for this long?"
    0ESlyUk.png

Meanwhile, Somewhere else in San Myshuno.

"EVERYTHING'S ON FIRE!!!!!" says a random burning citizen.
    ciZNw7r.png

"Pretty well, all things considered." Mei answers bluntly.
    Y1lXRNY.png

Meanwhile downstairs, the kids are just dancing to the stereo.
    GMAQHML.png

But Cherish over here is clearly dancing to her own rhythm.
    rkOUOy4.png
    RUVlEbL.png

After getting home that night, Mira started cooking dinner and....is pretty dang good at it.
    mJftpLK.png

You'll never see anyone happier than someone who has two knives.
    1flhP7d.png

At the dinner table that night, Mira let Malcolm in on her plans.

"So, I'm running for President." Mira says randomly during the meal.

"Oh that's cool." Malcolm says. "But surely you mean that you'll run for President in two years when you're old enough to."
    2k6UJ5b.png
    BIhSgjO.png

"Well drat, guess I got some time to wait then." Mira answers.

"Well would you look at that, our next President doesn't even know about the age requirement for the job." Malcolm says looking directly into the camera. "Something tells me she'll be a great President!" Malcolm says sarcastically.
    MdHHE7W.png
    Oc2Wp2u.png

To be Continued...
    Generation 2: Chapter 16: Finally, A Decent President.

Welcome TO THE YEAR 2085!!! In the year 2085, we have such characters like, 6 year old Mallory! Ain't she cute?
    HP4xcY9.png

Then we got 8 year old Malcolm.

And 8 year old Harmony!
    wZh4nn6.png
    cwSUy7w.png

But that's not why we're here folks. For today, Mira is 35 years old! (Amazing how time flies) and old enough to run for President! Considering the last two Presidents this country had.......Surely she can't be worse.
    TwdeUFW.png
    a5RZALd.png

Here we have 35 year old Malcolm Landgraab II doing what he does best.....Working out.

"857, 858, 859, 860!" Malcolm counts to himself as he's doing reps.
    8XfPyQG.png

"Hey Dad, I'm trying to do my Homework. What's the capital of Idaho?" Mallory asks her father.
    G59eizn.png
    6Fs91dH.png

"Kiddo you know I'd love to help you. But my biceps are just too big to know knowledge." Malcolm states "Go ask your mother, she's still smart."
    4oYW5jL.png

Also we found something for Mallory to do with her life....That's right, she's playing the Piano, just like Grandma!
    6qRtpti.png

Looks like the Landgraab Twins had very different days at school.
    BvW763K.png

Today Mom and Dad let the Twins invite some friends from school over to play. Malcolm introduced his new friend, Jane to his little sister.
    ThfSNVJ.png

"Your new friend?" Mallory asks "Nuh uh, this is MY new friend now."

"Sorry Malcolm, I guess I'm Mallory's friend now." Jane responds.
    tlk9Ryf.png

"Don't worry Malcolm, you could always play with my friend I invited over." Harmony says in a sinister tone.

"Who could that be?" Malcolm asks curiously.
    Qmx8Ctw.png

[Insert Horror Movie Music Cue Here]
    4UM68Ta.png

That's when Cherish Feng teleported in front of Malcolm and scared the plum out of him.
    qhcOQHv.png

"How did you do that?!" Malcolm asked in fear.
    0SUd3tF.png

"Foolish Hu-Man, I am simply superior to you." Cherish said with glee.
    He1Oxuh.png

A few weeks later, Senator Landgraab went out in public to announce her bid for the Presidential Race of 2085!
    xQD5P3Z.png

"Ooh, I like her. She has my vote." Rina says joyously.

"That's your sister." Ripp Grunt answered.
    Ecq6XmU.png

"But Hu-Man, everyone knows you can't run unopposed. Those are the rules of your Presidential election." Gilzax responds while wearing those uncomfortably tight shorts showing off why Mei married him.

"Then I shall be her opponent." a familiar voice calls out from the crowd.
    1Xltzq9.png

"GASP, Victor Feng!" The audience shouts in surprised Unison.

"That's correct. It is I, Victor Feng!" Victor says proudly. "I have waited decades for the child of Edward Baxter to run for President so I can run and defeat them and get revenge for my failure so many decades ago!"
    ACc4jLY.png

Mira looked at Victor curiously and raised an eyebrow "Alright so tell me this. My Dad was killed 6 years ago. Why didn't you just run then?"
    pQisnui.png

"Because I don't want to just BE the President, I want to put great shame on Edward's legacy!" Victor Feng exclaims "By beating you would deal the greatest insult to the man who ruined my life!"
    t5ivya8.png

"Or maybe......." Mira ponders "You knew that even if you ran unopposed, you STILL wouldn't win and instead hoped you could mudsling my name enough in your campaign and hope that people are stupid enough to vote for you."
    j1byhQo.png
    u7x4Rw8.png

Victor Feng suddenly got angry and started getting a bit heated "That's preposterous! I wouldn't do that! I know the people love me very much."

"I hope you die soon." Ripp Grunt says bluntly.

"Shut it, Grunt!" Victor Feng screams.
    GFgysEk.png

"You know what? Here's what we'll do. All in favor of me being President say Aye." Mira says to the crowd.

"AYE!" Says the ENTIRE crowd in unison.

"All opposed?" Mira asks.

There's a hushed silence among the crowd until Victor Feng speaks up "Nay."
    76kP9f6.png

"Booyah!" Mira cheers "Looks like I'm the President now."

And everybody cheered.
    dLviYTA.png

Victor Feng immediately started stomping around and threw a temper tantrum.

"No this is stupid! This is not how it works! This is unfair!" Victor shouts.
    wy1Hnb7.png
    VK9mMc9.png

"THIS IS-.....Oh." Victor shouts at the top of his lungs before stopping dramatically.
    rvoYli8.png
    xsuZofy.png

Rest in Peace Victor Feng: 1988-2085.
    PFtdBpA.png

"Yeah he was old as dirt. He should've known what would happen to him if he tried to run for President." The Grim Reaper states bluntly.
    L3J5AKe.png

"Aww yeah, I'm the President now." Mira says smugly.
    BP0GVyX.png

"Mira, have some respect. A man just died in front of us!" Rina exclaims.

"AND I hated him." Mira continues.
    brp0lG1.png

"And now I'm President, baby!" Mira continues to boast.
    w1ES5Kc.png

No one could ever be as happy as Mira was in this glorious moment.
    idFhnfx.png

Mira headed home marching confidently, humming "Hail to the Chief" to herself as she walks in with her fancy new President suit.
    X4LDKnV.png

"Hey Babe, heard the good news." Malcolm says in support of his wife.
    jXT7aPW.png

"That's right, I'm the President." Mira says after gripping her husband close.
    PhVacLd.png
    0KHRGlE.png

After that display, Malcolm was quite dazed by the experience.

"Whoa, I hope you win more elections if this is how you act." Malcolm says.
    2ySCfXT.png

After that, Mira headed to The What House for her first day of President Stuff.
    RPA0nnI.png
    Smmf94P.png

"Maybe the first thing I'll do is have the place where national hero, Bob Pancakes died cleaned up." Mira says as she passes the wreckage.
    DEo04Cl.png

And so Mira Landgraab, the Third President of Simerica entered the Oval Office and took her seat behind that famous desk.
    5B4KM2w.png

Things are certainly going to be different here.....Hopefully for better and not for worse.
    OX3IHss.png

Generation 2: Chapter 17: Don't Expect Too Much In This Chapter.

It has been 5 years since Mira was elected President....Let's just say, these first five years were better than Edward's because you know.......So far no wars so that's good. The year is 2090....I know doesn't that hurt? Edward's parents would've been 100 years old by now.
    zdFrsHE.png

In these short five years 39, soon to be 40 year old Mira has mended Simerica's relationships with.....just about every country that Edward burned badly.
    KTl6fWM.png

One of the things she has done recently that has nothing to do with politics, is getting some work done on that belly that was....stretched out by the twins. Finally, she almost resembles her younger self.
    UtWG7He.png
    9L1Wk4n.png

Boy did Malcolm enjoy that piece of work alright.
    nIjLOHI.png

Enjoyed it a little TOO much, a few months later Mira was experiencing....familiar symptoms. Like vomit, lots and lots of vomit!
    XiRkJCY.png
    LoSeVVu.png

Well several thousands of dollars flushed down the drain. Doctors confirmed she's having.....twins again.
    Bgasakk.png

Unfortunately this whole President thing is still a new concept to this country so.....Maternity leave for the President? Sounds a little iffy to try and make a thing right now.
    hqmXFn2.png

Malcolm, knowing that Mira's pregnant and can't have any drinks right now, has been practicing his mixology skill. That way when Mira gets these babies out, he'll be able to mix her favorite drink the day she gets out of the hospital.
    1szV6H3.png

It's not going well.
    yFkSCRT.png

"Alright, so I put the lid on top of the mixing cup and I shake it and-OH NO! Now I'm all wet! This is the worst day ever!" Malcolm groans.
    WNeSw2s.png
    uAsSTzl.png

"Oh he's so cute when he's being stupid." Mira says admiring her husband.
    dk4LyvG.png

Meanwhile, here's 12 year old Harmony playing with the new dart board.
    rFHj9Rm.png

Boy is she bad or what?
    kgKO59e.png
    8iMYO8N.png

To pass the time, Mira spends a lot of time watching her kitchen TV.
    tZZGDPG.png

"Oh Kitchen TV, I wouldn't be able to survive without you." Mira says in appreciation.
    epZ9m53.png

Meanwhile, here's 12 year old Malcolm playing basketball. Is he finally good enough to honor Kobe?
    RaxWgTL.png
    2GdWj69.png

He is! He is! He's finally brought respect to Kobe's memory!
    3mHzZp4.png

Time for Mira to get back to a favorite hobby of hers, Painting.
    oXmvuZu.png

"Hey Mom." 10 year old Mallory says "Is it Illegal to punch a cow?"

Mira was too flabbergasted to answer that question and instead could only respond with..."WHAT?!"
    RqYT63t.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm has been perfecting his athleticism.
    cVU8pt9.png
    FQ6j6Dd.png

"Is he rock climbing again?" Mira asks "Last time he did that....well, I'm pregnant now."
    E4Tkxps.png

"I didn't even know my body could do this!" Malcolm says with giddy glee.
    Ky6T1h7.png

Oh yeah, Mallory's going to be a big sister. Might as well get some few heartwarming moments like this.
    0k3T0y9.png
    88WwhaP.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm just sat atop the monkey bars overlooking the balcony.....Yeah, like mother like son.
    Shnlgjb.png
    BNUL6LO.png
    l1Fd1Db.png

OVER AT THE WHAT HOUSE! Mira met with her administration....Which mostly consisted of the survivors of Edward's Administration.
    4lhnt0S.png

Like.....Old Decrepit Miko Flex (Yes, she finally married.)
    orcadGg.png

"I think I need some new blood in this What House." Mira says opportunistically.
    HyaRbdF.png

Of course one of the most experienced cabinet members....Just so happened to be Mira's ex-boyfriend Gene Pancakes.
    u9sOhUQ.png

"Oh my gosh" Mira thinks to herself "He's still as perfect as ever. Remember Mira, you're a married woman."
    8sWdYpo.png

Oh I can't forget that Jesminder Bheeda's still here. I have to say that out loud because I don't think Jesminder even remembers that she's here.
    SZ77CgC.png

That sure was a stressful day of legislation. But at least Mira is home with her family. You know what she could use right now?
    W6n3k6K.png

And this is why Mira married Malcolm, he knows exactly what she wants at a moment's notice.
    pLKBCgT.png

Anyways, Mira went into labor and decided to skip the hospital trip. She'll just do it herself at this point (Don't try this at home.)
    oiNCkZS.png

And voila, a beautiful baby girl was born in 2090!

"She's absolutely perfect!" Mira exclaims "I shall name her Princess Landgraab!"
    ElqHpEb.png

"Oh snap, there's a second baby here." Malcolm says in surprise.

"She is also perfect!" Mira exclaims "We shall name her Katrina after my dear mother!"
    cVxxeY6.png

Shortly after the birth, Mira and Malcolm both.....Turned 40 years old! Look at how they're aging!!!!
    ARqzcUw.png
    b8vmI5w.png

Not only that.....Malcolm and Harmony just turned 13!!! Don't they look so thrilled?
    J8JiW4v.png

To be continued....

Generation 2: Chapter 18: Mortality Strikes Again! Don't Worry, It's Not About Anyone You Care About.

Again, we see our wonderful 13 year old Landgraab twins! Now they have a little thing called emotion in their faces!
    hn2sybr.png

Both smart in different ways, for instance, Harmony over here wants to focus on being a great chess player.
    soqDUbT.png

Malcolm however, has spent all his recent time learning to program.

"I'm learnding!" Malcolm exclaimed.
    LiDKE3s.png
    gfER9x7.png

"Hey hey, Son." Malcolm II said cheerfully "What are you up to?"
    rfycPkp.png

"Oh funny thing about that." Malcolm III says to his father. "I just hacked one of your competitors and blamed the hack on another competitor of yours."
    g1nfEjW.png

"By Will Wright's perfectly rectangle glasses!" Malcolm II shouts "I finally have a favorite child!"
    qnPBzGB.png

Meanwhile, we have Mira over here trying to convince Harmony to do yoga with her for you see, Mira has become a big wellness fan.
    10BXtFU.png

"Look Mom, it was fun when I was little." Harmony says "But I'm just not into it now."

"Not into Yoga? But look at what you can achieve if you continue down the wellness path!" Mira exclaims.
    5jdXL9u.png

Mira began meditating before she started to float in the air and.....teleport out of the room....
    chhUUOP.png
    LaxoM4d.png

"Oh no.....That was cool." Harmony admits before joining her mother in a Yoga session.
    XlyEW6P.png
    AWfjYGb.png

After all of that, Mira can't help but admire herself after that session....Too bad she'll have to go back under the needle to undo what two sets of twins have done to her stomach.
    blrj6Ny.png
    Oy2GHOX.png

"Harmony, would you like some help with your homework?" Mira asked her daughter lovingly.

"No thanks Mom. I got this." Harmony answered.
    OslkRPx.png

"But, I'm a genius." Mira says dejected.
    wjffd7Q.png

That's when 55 year old Rina just....showed up out of nowhere, to complain about how old she's gotten.
    8pOzZvm.png

"Speaking of my sister in laws just showing up uninvited...." Malcolm II says to Trina Grunt.

"Oh yeah, I'm pretty good at that. You should get your locks changed." 55 year old Trina says casually.
    HSCkfmD.png
    kxcvNCB.png

"Ha ha, you're so quirky, Aunt Trina." Malcolm III says in appreciation.
    LEVFo0D.png

Yeah, Mira should really take care of the twins......Why isn't Malcolm helping out?
    ropYodl.png

Ah, that's why. It's Malcolm time.
    A9xkgjx.png

"Ah ha ha, I love TV!" Malcolm III says cheerfully.
    0BU4q9G.png

But that's when Malcolm II showed up out of nowhere.

"Well you'll surely love exercise too!" Malcolm II shouts.
    oMP1X7v.png

"PUMP THOSE NOODLES YOU CALL ARMS, BOY!" Malcolm II says to his son in.....encouragement?
    r62xrWX.png

Again, luckily for Mira, she's not pregnant anymore! Which means time for drinks!
    AoCbJaK.png

"Boy do we have a problem." Rina says while pondering her empty glass.

"My only problem is when I run out." Mira says after pounding back another drink.
    Ts69o3F.png

"THAT BETTER BE LEMONADE, YOUNG LADY!" Mira says to Harmony walking past with a drink of her own.
    EtM6kYe.png

"Now son you have made excellent progress today." Malcolm II says with pride.

"I just want to play video games." Malcolm III says in disappointment.

"WELL TOO BAD! TIME TO HIT THE ROCK CLIMBING WALL!" Malcolm II shouts.
    eEGD0K4.png

"Climb faster boy! If you don't climb fast enough you could die!" Malcolm II shouts in "encouragement".
    leES2RC.png

"Hey Malcolm, whatcha doing?" Mira asks as she heads out to work.
    WhAzywE.png

Malcolm groans in annoyance as he fails to do what he tried to do "I'm TRYING to lift this glass in the air with my mind!"
    zJzWIyx.png
    O0xMYez.png

THE YEAR IS 2092! And little Katrina Landgraab here is 2 years old now!
    soP1Ugo.png

Can't forget about little Princess Landgraab as well.
    O9ZPr4v.png

Oh yeah, Mallory is 13 now! Everyone's aging today!
    qKDJoKp.png

Turns out back in 2090, Mira's oldest sister, Nina Caliente died of natural causes at the ripe old age of 76. Dina however, was in much better shape than Nina could ever be so she's still alive and kicking it in 2092! In fact, she came over specifically to workout with Malcolm.
    TNaUksC.png

"Are you pregnant again?" Dina asks.

"Ha ha, yep. Malcolm and I got in the mood after I saw him working out on that rock climbing machine again." Mira answers.
    jJ3Hih5.png

And so Malcolm and Dina got to working out together. Two exceptional examples of peak physical fitness in Simerica.
    OuKWcAC.png

"You know Dina, I really like doing this with you." Malcolm says in between reps. "It's not often you find someone that enjoys fitness as much as you do, I hope we can do this more often."
    kAVyGnl.png

"Oh boy that's not good." Dina says as she drops to her knees.
    BOOalTJ.png

RIP Dina Caliente 2014-2092.
    mpLs0sQ.png

"Ha ha, now I'M the most physically fit person in the country." Malcolm says sinisterly.
    FDnYU6b.png

And then the Landgraab twins mourned their aunt as she lays dead.
    6RdJGq9.png

"I mean, you guys should've seen this coming." The Grim Reaper says as he reaps her soul.
    WHj1Zb4.png
    Generation 2: Chapter 19: Love From Beyond The Stars.......PART II!

Mira got ready to make breakfast for the family while hiding behind this conveniently placed refrigerator door.
    S8TzWGP.png

Oh lordy she's very pregnant!
    lCfG3eX.png

At least 15 year old Malcolm is helping take care of the toddlers......you know, before he has to head off to school.
    bluPMAb.png

Because this is what happens when Malcolm goes to school.
    vEQ5ygp.png

"I hate my job." The Maid says with a fake smile.
    KuOOpAQ.png

Some time later, Mallory decided to use this.....bubble blowing machine that most certainly wasn't created to cash in on a trendy, mature activity that was made more kid friendly to avoid a mature rating.
    ForzHc6.png

"It's strangely addicting!" Mallory says after blowing some bubbles.
    sS5rt6j.png
    GMEEP69.png

Oh no, Princess saw the whole thing.
    Qcqrirj.png

"Oh no, my sisters have seen me sin. I am a horrible influence." Mallory states bluntly before blowing more bubbles.
    YGYLCRV.png

After another day of President stuff, Mira clearly needs a day off.
    h6iBjHN.png

Meanwhile, 15 year old Harmony has gone through a phase. The "It's not a phase mom, I just want to wear all black!" phase so I helped her get a makeover.
    ZRDFaKb.png

So moody.
    nGx9VX2.png

"Malcolm, I thought you were watching the toddlers!" Mira shouts.

"I was watching them. I was watching them make wonderful art on the floor. So talented." Malcolm answers.
    EBAkhDD.png

That was before he too took part in the addicting bubble blower.
    kvGQIA1.png

Uh oh. Looks like Mira's going into labor.
    hRlXQh8.png

One hospital trip later, clear difference in her demeanor.
    On0COv0.png

Welcome to the world, Athena Landgraab. Born 2092.
    G0Xc2Lw.png

"Oh yeah, you're certainly the last child I'm ever having." Says 42 year old Mira, she SHOULD stop here before she ends up like her mother.
    olEdgWL.png

Well anyways, time for another one of Mira's famous soirees.
    t0loJek.png

She throws parties often so she can't be judged for drinking so much.
    fXaQ0hg.png
    A6oz1FQ.png

Looks like Mallory's party outfit is a little formal for.....a house party that's for sure.
    RyZkVPf.png

"I thought you were the 'I wear all black' girl." Malcolm says to his sister.

"Yeah well....it's a party." Harmony says in defense. "At least I'm not wearing a silly hat like that."
    u9Gy3U0.png
    jo6sFkb.png

"You're just jealous cause you can't pull off a hat like this." Malcolm answers.
    P5opfyB.png

Oh snap, here's Malcolm II and his casual jacket.
    mPSQlyy.png

Oh and here's Aunt Rina, NOW it's a party!
    f2MJGuf.png

And that's when Mei was introduced to little Katrina Landgraab.

"Oh dear. She had ANOTHER child." Mei says in fear.
    q17eqFp.png

If Katrina could speak she'd tell Mei to brace herself, because there's two more babies in the family besides her.
    v9q7m69.png

Mallory, who has never cooked once in her life has decided to cook for the party.
    rxbBg6s.png

LORD WRIGHT, HELP HER CAUSE SHE'S ON FIRE!
    kXKpHuD.png
    Fy5SGDO.png

"I'M NOT DYING LIKE THIS!" Mallory shouts before running to the shower.
    Pff2EHb.png

Malcolm II, Malcolm III and Harmony were of course the ones to rush to the fire.

"In retrospect I don't think we ALL needed to rush to the fire." Malcolm II says to his kids.
    NGTOzeV.png

Malcolm III kept spraying the extinguisher "I just want to make sure it's out."
    at2qCAm.png

"Oh no, our furniture is ruined! This will set us back so much!" Mira exclaims.
    5NBCYx5.png

"Just joking, we're worth 800 billion Simoleons. This won't hurt us in the slightest." Mira says as her furniture magically fixes itself.
    3x6J8uw.png

Oh boy, here comes ghost Katrina here to play some music for this party!
    xqaMLXA.png

And 55 year old Alina.....still wearing the same outfit she's worn since she was a teenager.....She still rocks it though.
    m9822c5.png

"Mom it's so good to see you again!" Tina exclaims before hugging her ghost mom.

"I heard you're the Goth Matriarch now. I'm so proud of you. Don't get abducted like Bella." Katrina says lovingly.
    bCDgn0u.png
    faQ9m5m.png

That's when Mira approached Malcolm.

"Hey Malcolm, you know Mei brought Cherish to the party right?" Mira asks "You guys should go catch up, I know it's been a few years since you two have hung out."

"But Mom, I don't like hanging out with Cherish. She keeps making fun of me for being a human and plays pranks on me." Malcolm answers.

"Well too bad. I've had too many drinks and I don't want you to lose all respect for me when I start doing embarrassing things in a few minutes." Mira continues.
    3gllv7x.png
    1kVYzwW.png

So Malcolm went to the bedroom to get away from the party....when suddenly 14 year old Cherish Feng showed up out of nowhere like she's really good at doing.
    sPq5HW3.png
    8vlc2oW.png

"What the heck, you scared the cra-." Malcolm says before actually looking at Cherish "Oh no.....she's cute!" Malcolm thinks to himself.
    NIpFzRZ.png
    RDD7v9H.png

"Silly Hu-Man, I can read your mind." Cherish says with a chuckle. "It's okay because I think you're cute too.....For a Filthy Hu-Man."
    6mDaxm8.png

"Well at least we got that out of the way." Malcolm explains "Wanna go make out somewhere?"
    Ljg57QR.png

"Depends, as long as I get to use THIS!" Cherish says before pulling out a scary looking alien contraption scaring the living daylights out of Malcolm.
    ZTcqgyd.png
    qbSfLSs.png

"Relax Filthy Hu-Man." Cherish assures Malcolm "I don't use this on people......That I like." she says before putting the contraption away.
    73FOtGv.png

So instead of making out, these two went to go blow some bubbles.

"The bubbles burn my throat but I'm strangely addicted to it now!" Cherish exclaims.
    vpjFwhp.png
    DNv8TfP.png

Some time after the party, little toddler Katrina went to go talk to baby Athena.
    jGLV9wv.png

Who proceeded to cry at her big sister because all she wanted was a diaper change, and Katrina certainly wasn't helping.
    76BJThZ.png

If Katrina could speak, she'd be enjoying watching her sister in misery.
    VeSyhuA.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 1: I Was Honestly Hoping Generation 3 Would Start On The Next Page

Well, it's the weekend which means Mira doesn't have to work....but Malcolm does so she's watching the kids.
    F5vqbbc.png

She's gonna need this.
    P3xDtZy.png

However, Mira and Malcolm make sure to make some time for each other when they both have the day off.
    LvyYJGb.png
    4FbSknJ.png

I love these two Sims but I hate them both for having a view like this from their pool.
    5qYHecq.png

Well today Malcolm decided to invite his good friend, Lucas Munch over to hang out.
    GN5NDSg.png

"GASP, Lucas.....You're old!" Malcolm exclaims.

"Age makes fools of us all, old friend." Lucas says.
    WCafBpl.png
    U0fSsBH.png

Okay, let's go three years later! It's 2095! Malcolm is now 18 years old and....don't pay attention to what he's doing on the computer. It's illegal.
    ttcKYZ4.png
    GQzJUv5.png

Here's 5 year old Princess (Red Hair) and Katrina (Orange hair) I have to call them out by this difference because I just realized I didn't get many pictures of Katrina.
    EIugPFe.png
    p9Fo8iU.png

But hey, we have 3 year old Athena pictures at least!
    G8QIPsF.png

At this point in time, Malcolm and Cherish are most certainly a couple. They were even elected Prom King and Queen (after Malcolm had one of his friends replace all the ballots with votes for him and Cherish).
    sxXYThV.png

"I just gotta ask, what's up with that outfit?" Malcolm asked his sweetheart.

"It's called fashion, filthy Hu-Man." Cherish answered.
    XEtELhy.png
    fzGK3Kb.png

Tonight for date night, Malcolm and Cherish headed down to the Karaoke bar.
    T5MEFvN.png

Neither of them could sing, especially with Cherish's Sixamsian accent sounding like putting a cheese grater to your ear.
    ckM6p6D.png

"I really regret wanting to listen to those two." This patron says as she leaves the karaoke bar in shame.
    vZYu2XQ.png

Oh look, 58 year old party girl who refuses to act her age Alina is here to see Malcolm's performance.
    KQKeNvM.png

Malcolm and Cherish certainly tried their best. But I don't think it was enough to impress his Aunt Alina.

"Personally the biggest problem is, Malcolm can't hit a high note to save his life and Cherish's enunciation leave much to be desired." Alina critiques their song.
    42hRYGL.png
    I2uBQRP.png

But they don't care, they're....In looooove.
    zPVTTkN.png
    M0ra6Ah.png

HEY YOU WATCH WHERE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS, YOUNG MAN! NO HANKY PANKY!
    SfKKkzD.png

Oh would you look at the time, it's past Cherish's curfew. So she vanished out of nowhere so she could get home before her parents even know. Looks like she can disappear as mysteriously as she appears.
    RSZvKQi.png

Back at home, Mira takes care of young Athena here.

"Yes, I am in fact a great mother!" Mira says with pride.
    Jm7uvCI.png
    0dsx1N0.png

Yes, Mira is unfortunately.....45 years old, but she makes sure to take great care of herself to keep her youthful presentable appearance.
    sAOCYOK.png

And look, since she and Malcolm are OFFICIALLY done having kids, she finally fixed that tummy that's been....through so much. Alright, now it's time to go do President things.
    hoanBGz.png
    TUIul6Z.png

So turns out young Princess is into sports, if Malcolm and Mira knew that ahead of time they wouldn't have named her that to avoid any potential teasing if she were to join a Basketball team or something. But anyways, being someone who's always enjoyed shooting hoops, Malcolm decided to shoot around with Princess to help her get better.
    nDMYJBx.png

Here she goes.
    oQynnc1.png
    BlTLW1y.png

"Looks like you don't need my help at all." Malcolm says to his sister.
    pcOSykp.png

For date night tonight, Malcolm decided to bring Cherish to a spot where only the President's son could ever bring someone.

TO THE WHAT HOUSE!!!
    ohwsNwg.png
    7RDl3aR.png

"Looks nice, why don't you guys live here?" Cherish asks.

"Laggy as all hell." Malcolm answers.
    cJZXygP.png

After giving Cherish the grand tour, Malcolm brought her to the room he wanted to show off the most.....THE BOWLING ALLEY!
    EObK7b1.png
    mm6IlYK.png

"Let me show you how a professional bowler does it." Malcolm says showing off his mad bowling skills.
    wlts0Hg.png
    Sa1iOem.png
    4OGeskq.png
    WG48hKY.png
    h62R7Tx.png

"You truly are an exceptional bowler, Hu-Man." Cherish compliments Malcolm as he groans in pain.
    CY6pHz1.png
    5jUwLc9.png

"And here is where national hero, Bob Pancakes died." Malcolm says as part of the tour.

"Silly Hu-Mans, you were never meant for intergalactic travel!" Cherish exclaims.
    aQ35NxH.png

"And here's the Oval office, we can make out here." Malcolm says leading Cherish into the room.
    HMM3x7E.png

"Umm, no you can't." Mira says to her son.
    GxNKnAZ.png

After the date was over, Malcolm II sat down with Malcolm III to discuss Landgraab Industries.
    bHQPH7T.png

"Son, Landgraab Industries has been passed down from generation after generation. I have lead this company since I was a young man and I expect you to do the same." Malcolm II says with pride.

"But dad, you can see that I'm much better on the technical side of things." Malcolm III answers "I don't think I'd be suitable leading a multi trillion dollar company."
    zxevRxo.png
    UCY23Q2.png

"Son, your Grandma turned me from a wannabe pro gamer to the most powerful CEO in recent years." Malcolm II says "I could easily do the same for you."

"Well snap, if that's the case. Maybe when I become the CEO of Landgraab Industries I could lead the company into the future!" Malcolm III announces.
    HlzsmN5.png
    pcVav10.png

Just then, all emotion left Malcolm II as he looked his son dead in the eye.

"Future?" Malcolm II asks.

"Yes sir, take this company into the future by also having a complete monopoly over tech and software as well." Malcolm III answers joyously.
    0ZODlrb.png
    v9zz96V.png

Malcolm II starts to get furious as he speaks to his son.

"Future?! FUTURE?!?!" Malcolm II starts to shout angrily.
    W3NaFIi.png

"FUTURE!!!! FUTURE!!!! FUTURE!!!!!!" Malcolm II shouts at the top of his lungs, getting angrier with each 'Future'.
    hiX05WP.png

"Dad calm down, what's so wrong with the future?" Malcolm III asks before Malcolm II gets up and starts running around the room.

"FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Malcolm II shouts.
    wjntb7d.png
    FCK6MO9.png

Mira walks into the room after all the commotion and talks to her son.

"What's up with your dad?" Mira asks.

"I was just talking about ways we could bring Landgraab industries to the future." Malcolm answers.
    dwd48LE.png

"Did you just say, future?" Mira asks with concern.
    iWkMYCJ.png

The Landgraab family gathers around the TV with concern as they watch the news.
    Irk3Lrh.png

"THIS JUST IN!" The news reporter says "Landgraab Industries CEO Malcolm Landgraab II has been spotted having a mental episode and is currently running around the city shouting about the future. We'll now cut to our eye in the sky for more on this."

"That's right Kent." The reporter on the Helicopter says "Looks like Mr Landgraab has stripped down naked during the middle of this breakdown. If we listen closely he's ranting loud enough for us to hear even over the motor of this helicopter."

"FUTURE!!!!!!!!" Malcolm can be heard ever so slightly screaming.
    lLQkJlm.png

"We now have testimony from witnesses of the event." The Reporter says. "Miss, what do you think about this situation?"

"Well I can tell you one thing." The Vendor says "At least we can say Mira Landgraab most certainly married Malcolm for his personality and not other reasons."
    UFxS6Ac.png

"Personally I'm shocked and appalled." This Random Raccoon says "I lived in this city for 30 years and not once have I seen anything as disgusting as this. My family and I were eating out of the garbage can when he came running by, my kids saw everything! What has happened to this once prosperous city?"
    w2ANxzr.png

"Kent, this is Artie Pie in the Sky." Says the Reporter in the helicopter. "It seems the authorities have been able to neutralize Mr Landgraab and can now make an arrest.
    psZJQgA.png

"Is Dad going to be going to jail, Mom?" Malcolm III asks.

"I'm sure I can pull some strings to keep him out." Mira answers.

"Man, that's more of Dad than I ever needed to see." Mallory says as she watches the TV.
    47XD27H.png

To be continued.
    Generation 3: Chapter 2: Seriously, An Entire Generation in One Page. That's Wacky.

Mira met Doctor Mei Feng at the hospital after Malcolm has been rounded up.

"Alright so I'll be blunt with you." Mei says. "So they initially shot him up with enough tranquilizers to take out an elephant but he just kept going. When that didn't work, they just hit him in the head with a hammer and that did the job. That is a Class 12 Mental Breakdown right there. What happened?"

"Oh that's just something I've learned about Malcolm over the years. Can't say the word 'Future' without him flipping out." Mira answers. "No one knows why he does that."

"Well that answers the first question. Tell me, has this happened before?" Mei asks.
    e84cjf9.png

FLASHBACK!!!!

Young Malcolm and Mira sat on the couch shortly after Malcolm moved in.

"So Malcolm, got any plans for the future?" Mira asks.
    O18iww5.png

"FUTURE?! FUTURE?!?!?! FUTUUUUUUUURE?!" Malcolm says calmly.
    GG50Qov.png

And thus Malcolm sprinted out of the penthouse and went streaking through the streets of San Myshuno once more.
    CbVkR8x.png
    7kfS5gr.png

FLASHBACK OVER.

".............It's happened at least four times before." Mira answers.
    mpS1L5C.png

Some time later, Malcolm came back from the hospital and immediately went back to working out....With some company, little Athena.
    qr11Pe3.png

Like I said, Malcolm is rich. He doesn't care that Athena is messing up the balcony.
    s4nf7Kj.png

Some more time later, Mira thought it would be a smart idea to challenge her son to a game of basketball.
    1QX4tr1.png

THAT is some lousy form, and she missed.
    EOimOo9.png
    vMaqDoT.png

"Aww man, I'm terrible!" Mira exclaims "Oh well, I'll challenge Princess next. I can beat a little girl."

"I wouldn't say that Mom." Malcolm responds "Princess is MUCH better than me."
    oRzpth2.png

And there's little Princess Landgraab, showing the world her excellent ball control.
    TDEdrbt.png
    uwL7Umo.png
    xHODVcV.png

"Ah I see...." Mira says in defeat "Alright, I'm out of here."
    8IMYUxp.png

Mira says before she teleports out of the room.
    wBkJiAG.png

"The Cow goes 'Moo'." Mallory says to her baby sister. "Can you say Moo?"
    9GuegP0.png

That's when Mira teleported in out of nowhere.

"Hey, can I hang out with you dudes?" Mira asks.
    L72GOug.png

It's 2097, Y'all! Here's 5 year old Athena Landgraab!
    rKiMgOB.png

The 20 year old Landgraab twins decided to head out to the Spice festival to check things out.
    zT7dZcO.png

"Oh. My. Gosh. Harmony look, it's the Grim Reaper!" Malcolm exclaims. "Looks like he's the Grill Reaper today!"

"Malcolm, leave him alone. He just wants to grill in peace." Harmony responds.

"No no, I need an autograph from him. I'm a big fan of his work." Malcolm answers.
    Jc2rGNG.png
    cOSJRb8.png

That's when the Grim Reaper floated his way over to the Landgraabs.

"Hey yo, I saw you looking at me." Grim says "How's it hanging?"
    squjcs7.png

"Mr Reaper, I'm a big fan. Can I get a selfie with you?" Malcolm asks.

"Of course! Always willing to please the fans." Grim answers.
    36dx63d.png
    pVs4uW4.png

Malcolm might've screwed up the picture, but he'll be immortalized in this picture with his idol.
    O4iIc2f.png

"Say come over here and taste one of my Grim Burgers." The Grim Reaper offers. "They're to die for!"
    gRRM1AW.png

"Now if you excuse me, I'm here to do some work." Grim says as he gets up from the table.
    AWx1prr.png

As he does this woman dies of laughter in front of everyone.
    dXJvWw0.png
    G7o4JhR.png

"Yeah it's a shame." Grim says "But it says right here that today was the day she was going to die."
    jCPMeaV.png

"You murderer!" A vendor screams.

"I don't kill anyone, I just harvest the souls." Grim explains.
    tn4XD9P.png

A few weeks later, Malcolm and Mira had a discussion with their adult children.
    YWIgez2.png

"So you're probably wondering why we called you here today." Mira begins.

"Yeah, you're here to check out my biceps!" Malcolm II says as he flexes.

"No, that's not why you're here." Mira answers.
    I7v30BE.png
    sZZxFHj.png

"Oooooh, they're perfectly sculpted!" Malcolm III says in an impressed tone of voice.

"Why are we REALLY here, Mom?" Harmony asks.

"One second dear, let us change seats first, THEN we can continue." Mira answers.
    poT3lst.png
    5j7WyJg.png

"There. This seat's more comfortable." Mira answers. "Anyways, you're both 20. You guys need to move out now."
    0GrhvtI.png
    k3J4RJH.png

"Whoa whoa whoa, you can't kick us out!" Harmony states angrily "What are we supposed to do?! Where are we supposed to go?!"
    dLuDVKn.png
    3GdaRGd.png

"You kids didn't let your mother finish." Malcolm II states. "Yes, we're kicking you out. BUT we're giving you each two million simoleons to get started."
    pskZ1Iz.png

"Oh." Malcolm III says "That's pretty cool."
    y0SdS6T.png

And so Malcolm bought himself this house that he's letting Harmony stay at until she finds her own place.
    qkd0sZc.png

Malcolm and Harmony sat around in Malcolm's new living room, watching a movie in boredom.
    8L9w8Z6.png

"Okay I'm bored." Harmony says "I'm going to go find myself a date on the internet."

Harmony logs onto a dating website and makes a profile.

"Must like brunettes with anger issues." Harmony says to herself as she types this out.
    io4CKIS.png
    42MhrOa.png

Malcolm is left alone in the living room until a familiar face mysteriously shows up out of nowhere.
    0tO4KPA.png
    6vajWwi.png

"Greetings filthy Hu-Man!" Cherish says before shaking Malcolm's hand and giving him a nice semi-lethal high voltage handshake.
    b5fH0nT.png

"Ha ha, the look on your face is always priceless!" Cherish says wiping tears from her eyes after laughing so hard. "Anyways, let's make out!"
    5fbyHaJ.png
    nQE51zN.png

"Get a room, you two." Harmony says in disgust.

"OH WE WILL." Malcolm says in joy.
    1sFZT8v.png

And so Malcolm and Cherish made love for the first time that day....several times.
    raSVCbk.png

Generation 3: Chapter 3: Love From Beyond a Dating Website!

Today Harmony met her online date, Ashton Whitmore. Who....Is not what his dating profile was advertising. Mostly the age thing....Don't think Harmony was expecting a 40 year old.
    ZFCMKTV.png
    QaDiXvI.png

"You know what?" Harmony asks "I'm still willing to make this work. Here are the ground rules, you will propose to me after 14 months and I expect to be Pregnant with my first child by 24, not only that I want 4 kids, each born two years apart so we have time to prepare for each kid."

"I mean....I thought we were just going to go see a movie." Ashton responds.
    alHu9nD.png
    9DwSEWk.png

A few months later, Cherish eventually moved in with Malcolm, and with that she also bought herself a "Build your own rocket" kit from Hasbro.
    c4h7J55.png

Didn't take long for her to finish it at all.
    M6JquIc.png

Oh looks like the welcoming party has come to visit.
    vCImMkA.png

So Cherish will use this as her excuse to get out of there for a few hours. TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
    K7Eyw8V.png
    cIYhXFd.png

"Harmony, why are you in your pajamas? We have guests." Malcolm asks.
    MMIKpj4.png

That's when Ashton showed up behind them.
    WYNU3h4.png

"He has a great personality!" Harmony explains.
    Q9u5TLB.png

That's when Cherish landed back on Earth. She's kinda bummed because the moon's not actually made of cheese.
    aJ8xb7Z.png

Turns out she should've stayed in space a while longer, the guests are still here.
    3DMQBWu.png

"Well I guess I'll introduce you to my girlfriend, Cherish Feng. Isn't she great?" Malcolm says in appreciation.
    RdYOn7q.png

"Destroy all hu-mans!" Cherish says cheerfully.

"She has a wonderful sense of humor." Malcolm continues.
    PQpMCwy.png

"Too bad you two can't get married. Interspecies marriage is still outlawed in Simerica." Malcolm's Neighbor explains.

"Wait.....it is?" Malcolm asks.

"Yeah, my Dad had to wear a disguise the entire time he and my mom have been together." Cherish explains. "I could always wear MY disguise."
    Nxzf37k.png

With a flash of light, Cherish put on her human disguise which.....is pretty underwhelming.

"No, you take that disguise off." Malcolm says "If I'm going to marry anyone it's going to be the true blue you."
    bG8sBFA.png
    0r9hACe.png

And so Malcolm traveled to the What House to find the person who can help him in this endeavor.
    Mb0rJRG.png

"Mommy, I need you to pull some strings for me!" Malcolm pouts as he barges into the Oval Office.
    AZfNYyq.png

"Ah Malcolm come in!" Mira says happily "I'm sure whatever you want me to do is certainly more important than signing this bill that'll send aid to Germany after that cataclysmic extinction level event." she says with a hint of sarcasm.
    egjEZon.png

"Alright Mom, listen up. I want to marry Cherish but marriage between our species is still outlawed. I need you to legalize it." Malcolm says putting his foot down.
    0tFRQOm.png

Mira had to sit there for a few seconds to process this request.

"Seriously?" Mira asked "That's simple. I'll have that legalized by lunch time."
    U0NI0Xp.png
    qV1pBNw.png

IT'S 2099 Y'ALL! The Landgraabs are going to party!!!!!!!!........You're probably wondering why there's a 2 year timeskip here. You see, despite Mira thinking it would be easy to legalize it, there was actually a pretty strong effort to make sure the law doesn't get signed by a group of spacists, that's right, space racists. Surprised it only took two years to legalize it actually.....but still, Malcolm is throwing an engagement party in celebration!
    n9xayRf.png

Well good thing the future In-laws are already fans of Malcolm so he has nothing to worry about here.
    RmgkVit.png

"Guess what everyone." Cherish says with glee "The Filthy Hu-Man got me pregnant!"
    ruuJCR4.png
    eTEdcRy.png

"I swear we're not going to have this baby out of wedlock." Malcolm says worriedly to the Feng's.
    q8S1uua.png

"So Mallory, you're 20....When are you getting married?" Mira asks.

"Never." Mallory bluntly states.
    KWEbw92.png
    lrStdf7.png

Oh boy......Here's Alina....and Tina......62 years old.......The Second Generation's getting so old now.
    5XZyBwO.png
    c0t8Ocy.png

That's when Mira approached Cherish.

"Ah Cherish, just wanting to welcome you to the family." Mira says with a handshake. "Surely since I legalized marriage for your species, can I count on your vote in the upcoming re-election?"
    8puidbO.png

"Isn't it unethical to solicit votes from your soon to be daughter in-law?" Cherish asks.

"Nothing's unethical when the only President you're being compared to is my father." Mira answers.
    QONJAIR.png

Then of course as the party winded down, Malcolm finally popped the question to Cherish, who was so happy that she started glowing.....Literally.
    7aUUpZM.png
    Uif8aGv.png

I mean honestly, do you think Cherish was going to say no?
    KNYJOfE.png

"Wait a minute." Gilzax interrupts. "He didn't propose to Cherish until the party began? What would've happened if she said no?" Gilzax says, asking the REAL questions here.
    lw6rCZR.png

Generation 3: Chapter 4: A Growing Filthy Hu-Man Family

Let's see how Cherish is doing today......Not well.
    uVVVMQ3.png
    XFtVmX5.png

You know who else isn't feeling well? Harmony. She's certainly not doing well at all today.
    h9SGgCa.png
    7wBcyED.png

Malcolm however is doing great. Kinda, he used the small loan of a million simoleons from his dad to kickstart his own tech company, which he intends on merging with Landgraab Industries when he eventually takes over the company.

"I think I'll call this company, Landgraab Tech because would my Dad actually sue me for using the name?" Malcolm says before pausing "On second thought, I'll call it 'Impossible Tech' until Dad dies. Rebrand the company later, can't take any chances."
    Vw6Nx05.png
    B9JZu0o.png

Harmony's still acting pretty confident in herself.
    4AvD4k1.png

We'll have Cherish give her a mind probe to see if she has any reason to be confident.
    iBH3bS4.png

"Well congrats, turns out you're pregnant." Cherish says joyously.

"Wait....I am?!" Harmony questions.
    bLz68Xd.png
    gKabDi8.png

A few months later, and it's finally the wonderful year of 2100! Since 23 year old Harmony is going to be a mother, she got rid of the black ponytails.
    I9f4K3p.png

"Hey Ashton guess what, we're going to have a baby!" Harmony announces.

"You waited several months to tell me this?!" Ashton asks.
    5XofOpi.png
    LGVbfKJ.png

23 year old Malcolm is still hard at work on 'Impossible Tech' since he's only released....a few apps, that he hasn't been able to secure any major investors so it's still operating out of Malcolm's bedroom.
    dplaAlH.png

And of course here's 22 year old Cherish, popping up out of nowhere like she's really good at.
    abrPGwB.png

"Cherish, what are you wearing?" Malcolm asks.

"It's called Fashion, you filthy Hu-Man. Something you wouldn't know about." Cherish answers.
    YH7oqGi.png

Luckily it looks like Cherish's pregnancy is nearly full term. It'll be baby time any day now.
    jp9SHDw.png

That's when Mei came to see her daughter, of course Malcolm was there to greet her first, to which she wasn't pleased.
    ZSUjCaE.png

"You told me you two were getting married." Mei said "That was months ago and there's still no wedding going on."

"No Wedding? Then what do you call...." Malcolm says.
    zARAaMA.png

"This". Malcolm finishes his sentence.

"Hu-Man, you haven't said a word in four days since you talked to my mother. I was getting worried." Cherish says with concern.
    mMypbY6.png

Oh snap, it's 65 year old Trina and Rina. Haven't seen them for a while.
    QVL3sat.png

But there of course isn't anyone more excited for this day than Cherish right now.
    70URIsd.png

"Look mother." Cherish says joyously "I'm carrying a Hu-Man spawn!"

"That's great sweetie, I remember when I carried a Hu-Man spawn of my own." Mei says as she hugs her daughter.
    DLBxobp.png
    cQLRzkE.png

Malcolm Landgraab II came in the room and was surprised to see Princess wearing such a sparkly dress.

He was also surprised to see that his future Daughter In-Law was blue. Certainly wasn't expecting that.
    LAFF1kY.png
    YWalk18.png

"Son, am I going crazy or are you about to marry an alien?" Malcolm II asks.

"Both." Malcolm III answers.
    YAJZNpD.png
    zgr5VbZ.png

Looks like most of Malcolm's aunts just gathered out here by the Piano.
    Brbs6ZG.png

"Don't mind me, I was busy doing President things before I could get here." 50 year old Mira says as she enters the room.
    dggdE75.png

She might be Cherish's Mother In-Law, but she's just so excited knowing that the President is at her wedding.
    dVKhUgV.png

"So.....does this mean you'll vote for me in the re-election?" Mira asks.
    a9aEiKX.png

Unfortunately there was a bug that wasn't allowing Malcolm and Cherish to get married at the altar.....So they decided, screw it, just get married right here.
    r8aB310.png

Besides, when you have a lady that looks at you like this, you could get married behind a dumpster for all they care.........Okay fine, maybe she'll draw the line at dumpster, but she'll marry you anywhere else.
    JUfMQp4.png
    NfwJMbA.png

Welcome Mr and Mrs Landgraab!
    qc32rd5.png

"Well great, because they got eloped we missed the entire wedding." Malcolm II says in disappointment "We're all horrible people."
    Zddh8w5.png

"Well at least I have 5 more kids so I have more weddings to witness." Mira says optimistically.
    zXS6yOF.png

After the wedding, Cherish made herself some coffee......Don't think she should be drinking that when she's pregnant.
    HZ5x8JK.png

However after going to the bathroom, Cherish felt a weird feeling in her abdomen.

"Huh, this is weird. Perhaps I need a snack." Cherish says trying to find a solution to her problem.
    RTstsiC.png

After eating a bowl of cereal, Cherish learned that this just made her feel worse.
    NEO0YT3.png

That's when Malcolm came home from a hard day at work. Malcolm was able to get some investors to pump some money into his company which has allowed him to expand operations! This is a great day for him, wonder how Cherish's day is going.
    PbNX7fn.png

Hey look, a bassinet spawned in the kitchen.
    s1GL6Jz.png

"I AM IN IMMENSE PAIN!" Cherish shouted.
    NIE2AdF.png

But in a weird flash of light, Cherish had given birth!
    Wb75qAo.png
    FAUUDGr.png

"She's absolutely perfect!" Cherish says holding her new daughter in the air "I'll name her, Diamond."

Welcome to the world, Diamond Landgraab. Born in 2100.
    MGl8kME.png
    mQL5huH.png

NOW Cherish is happy once again.
    n6cdFBP.png

"Oh snap, we have a baby." Malcolm says after wandering into the kitchen and seeing a new baby there.
    cFdIHX7.png
    Generation 3: Chapter 5:

So after giving birth to a baby in the kitchen, Cherish moved the bassinet and the baby to their room since the kitchen is just not a good place for a baby to be raised.
    5ZOHKpj.png

So day one of parent life for Cherish and Malcolm begins today.....Wait, what are Malcolm's eyes focusing on? I think it's a safe bet to say he's looking at Cherish's butt right there.
    ex9n4kL.png
    WDscv0c.png

Ah, my suspicions must be correct as Malcolm took off like a bat outta hell right there. Silly Malcolm.
    QkU6YhM.png

Biggest surprise here is good Ol' Gilzax is the first grandparent to meet little Diamond. He thought it was appropriate for him to take off his disguise if he's meeting his alien grandchild.
    VCbnM4B.png

Meanwhile, Malcolm was hard at work on Impossible Tech(tm).
    42RVLFX.png

Which is mighty convenient because Diamond is over here screaming out of neglect. Don't worry, maybe Diamond will understand one day when you make the family millions of dollars.....one day....eventually....
    8rZrqjx.png

Don't worry Diamond, Momma's here for you.
    iKKw2rg.png

Not anymore though, Momma's gotta go to space to bring home the money since Malcolm's company is still trying to get off the ground.
    hifCbxi.png

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!
    SHwmGD9.png

Well since Cherish is gone, Malcolm will make some dinner for when she eventually gets back home. Making a huge mess as he does.
    Tto7X51.png

Well snap, Cherish came back after only a few hours.
    zbQS4jP.png

"Hey Filthy Hu-Man, I got us a pet from space." Cherish says proudly.
    7wDo5Ks.png

"Meet Zorg!" Cherish says to her husband.

"Why is its name Zorg?" Malcolm asks.

"Because Zorg is the only word it can say." Cherish explains.
    8IWiFVd.png

"ZORG!!!!" Zorg says calmly.

"Ah, I see now." Malcolm says before refilling Zorg's water bottle.
    r0fHT7B.png

"Anyways, I made dinner!" Malcolm says proudly "Good Ol' Pork and Beans, because that's all I'm good enough to cook."
    LNprQgw.png

This was a terrible idea from Malcolm.
    NwYyPOR.png

But hey, after the gas was out of their system, they made love! Glad it worked out for them this way.
    eaZFBmj.png

Some months later it was time to party!.....Oh no.....an Old Person party!!!
    DDmmBKQ.png

"Cherish I'm sorry, looks like we might be the only young people at this party." Malcolm explains.
    Qm9NBdm.png

At least there's drinks.
    kt6UdN4.png
    PQnzQUg.png

Looks like Katrina has aged up!......Oh.....this is the head piece she's going to wear? You should really take that off, your mother doesn't need her political career jeopardized by the reveal that her daughter is appropriating cultures.
    4fut0tS.png

At least teenage Princess is.....Eh I think she can still get in trouble for wearing this too.
    AmwqT6m.png

"Hey Son!" Malcolm II said to his boy. "I heard about 'Impossible Tech'. Great stuff you're working on there."

"Well thanks Dad, that means a lot." Malcolm III says with gratitude. "I'm really trying my best to get people prepared for the futu-I mean.....the foreseeable time about 15-20 years from now."
    WpxeTGQ.png
    yTsDcQj.png

"Ha ha, it's funny because talking to my father in law is like stepping through a minefield." Cherish chuckles to herself.
    PoPjLbE.png

Mira of course welcomed Cherish to the party with open arms.
    Q6G0z85.png
    oPZhO2t.png

"Say Cherish, I hear from Malcolm that you go into space all the time." said Mira.

"Well it's part of the job." Cherish says confidently.
    9vS6MEX.png
    Df2VV7T.png

"Well good, maybe you'll have something to talk to my sister, Trina about." Mira says introducing the two.

"Hi, I was the youngest person to go into space." Trina says smugly "How old were YOU when you went in space?"
    mLhpInq.png

Cherish of course broke away from the party to go play video games instead.
    rNBu4hA.png

That's when good Ol' Mallory was abducted by aliens.
    OzvXvpt.png
    IA7X0l0.png

"Did you hear Mallory was abducted by aliens?" Princess asks.

"I wonder if we'll ever see her again." Katrina says with concern.
    txUfonj.png

I wonder too, Katrina. I wonder too.