Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• deavvedeavve Posts: 20 Member
    I love huge custom worlds, but they're lagging so much xD
  • xbonusmodexxbonusmodex Posts: 28 Member
    I'm also pretty new to worlds (like I am to this webiste), but about an hour or two ago i bought Dragon vally! :D It was the first one that I really wanted because of the dragons, and I loveeee them already!! :D

Whilest i'm still reading this thread (if that's what this is called :') ) I have a question. 0:)
    Does the Savvy Seller's Collection alow you to also sell pets?
    I've read about a petstore somewhere but found out its something that was included in 'pets exclusive/premium' and I don't have that... Yet i would love to start a pet shop but how? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in forward! <3
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    I'm also pretty new to worlds (like I am to this webiste), but about an hour or two ago i bought Dragon vally! :D It was the first one that I really wanted because of the dragons, and I loveeee them already!! :D

Whilest i'm still reading this thread (if that's what this is called :') ) I have a question. 0:)
    Does the Savvy Seller's Collection alow you to also sell pets?
    I've read about a petstore somewhere but found out its something that was included in 'pets exclusive/premium' and I don't have that... Yet i would love to start a pet shop but how? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in forward! <3

You have to have the expansion pack pets in order to run a pet shop, but no the savvy seller doesn't allow you
    to sell animals as far as I know, you can sell pet supplies though.
    > @GraceyManor said:
    > You have to have the expansion pack pets in order to run a pet shop, but no the savvy seller doesn't allow you
    > to sell animals as far as I know, you can sell pet supplies though.

I have the pets expension :) But not the limmited aka special one...
    Is it possible to start a pet shop if you dont have the special version but only the normal one?
    If so, how? :) I really want to be able to breed and sell pets :innocent:

Thanks in forward, and thanks for your previous comment! <3
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited January 2022
    > @GraceyManor said:
    > You have to have the expansion pack pets in order to run a pet shop, but no the savvy seller doesn't allow you
    > to sell animals as far as I know, you can sell pet supplies though.

I have the pets expension :) But not the limmited aka special one...
    Is it possible to start a pet shop if you dont have the special version but only the normal one?
    If so, how? :) I really want to be able to breed and sell pets :innocent:

Thanks in forward, and thanks for your previous comment! <3

It is as long as you have the savvy seller set, you'll just have the items that came with the
    pack and not the special content.I can whip together a pet store for you if you'd like I just need to know what
    expansions and stuff packs you have and if you own any store items. You can breed animals, I believe, but I don't think you can sell them though.
    awhh thats so kind of you! <3 Since I dont yet have the savvy seller collection I wouldnt be able to play as a shop but I'll note your name in case I bought it so i can send you a message! :)
    The original goal was to have a petstore to sell pets but since it isnt possible to do so I will wait a bit longer for the savvy seller collection :')
    Too bad it isnt an option. I would love to sell self bred cats or dogs... :c

Thanks a lot for clearing this for me! <3
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @xbonusmodex there is now a mod that lets you sell things without having the savvy seller set. I don't think it lets you sells animals though.

If you're interested I did a video review on it when it was first released. It's the Sim State mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVYkmJWRmZA&amp;t=1s
    Oh cool! Thankyouu :)
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    I throughly enjoy Lunar Lakes. For custom worlds: Legacy Island III, Chocalte Cake Island, Bellatrix. I love my fantasy aliens.
    :) Smile!

• theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 63 Member
    Can not live without Sunset Valley. Something about the nostalgia just puts me in a good mood! I always try to explore or live in others but I always end up back there.
  • goderguygoderguy Posts: 6 New Member
    My favorite Store world is Lucky Palms, but I would love for a greener, lusher version to play too. Someone named jackscreations created just the thing back in May 2014 on a tumblr called Sims 3 Custom Worlds, but sadly all the download links are dead. Does anyone know where I could get a copy of that version to download, or know of another version of a green/lush Lucky Palms in existence?
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Yes, I made the world. :) Right now. I'm only playing it solo. I am planning to edit it so that the routing issues are taken care of. The combined market building has some routing issues where my sim can't get back to the home-lot once he's gone over there so...I do plan to work on that.

@Nikkei_Simmer Hi Nikkei Is there a download for this world. Maple Island It is so cute
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Rflong7 I don't know if I mentioned this yet, but I've been playing my Legacy Family Challenge with my Forsythe family in Glenvale County after my Sunset Valley save became corrupted during the 7th generation. The last time I played, the oldest of my 9th generation became a child. I currently have over 50 living members of the Forsythe family living in Glenvale County now.

I've only played in a few of the official game worlds. I played mostly in Sunset Valley and have other saved games in Appaloosa Plains, Dragon Valley, Moonlight Falls, Starlight Shores, and Twinbrook. I think I played in Bridgeport once, and never will again. I hate the elevators and am not fond of the vampires!

Edited to add: I guess that given what I've played, Glenvale County is my favorite world. My second choice would be Dragon Valley. Appaloosa Plains is third because the notifications are different than what I am used to seeing, although I do get tired of all the horses after a while.
  • movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    Bridgeport (Use this the most)
    Sunset Valley (The first world we got really)
    Moonlight Falls (To play supernatural gameplay)
  • QuinnikoliteQuinnikolite Posts: 14 New Member
    My favorite world hands down is Sunset Valley. I don't know if its because I played this world first, but it is the most well done, IMO. And the layout works pretty well and its more easily adjustable.

I just recently got into Riverview though. I've played it before, but I'm just playing it again and realizing it has a great layout. I like "planned" communities, so to speak, so I like the way they grouped the school and gym near a cute neighborhood with a children's playground, and that there is a downtown area where I can add restaurants and shops, and a grittier town area too, plus the more rural areas with larger homes spread out.
  • whosesimisitanywaywhosesimisitanyway Posts: 23 Member
    Volvenom's Castle Island. I don't really use it for live mode gameplay, obviously, but I love using it for builds because it loads and saves so quickly.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited July 2022
    I just found this world called "Lago Simiore", I think it's pretty new but it's stunning! It's similar to Monte Vista but bigger and better. There's a big Italian inspired town area but there's also a whole massive rural area to explore too. These screenshots don't do it justice as it's so nice, and the builds are all great too. I'll definitely be playing it later on in my save or in my next save!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7viHx1RouF0&amp;ab_channel=Wisteria

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Onverser , wow, Lago Simiore looks stunning!
  • blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Hidden Valley is nice, never have really found that fountain some speak of...

Riverview is a great world to use...

Barnacle Bay is one of my favorites actually... Cant recall why tho...

Lucky Palms, huge area for customization, likely too large.

Sunset Valley, a good world.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Veemo8Veemo8 Posts: 4 New Member
    I can't live Without monte vista, roaring hights, Lunar Lakes, and Twinbrook
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Just found this world too, "Plavi Raj", inspired by Croatia. Really pretty Mediterranean world, reminds me of Tartosa in Sims 4 but bigger. Personally I probably won't play it as it's a bit sparse for me (the world is MASSIVE but a lot of it is empty space) but I wanted to share it in case anyone else is interested! It could probably quite easily be filled for anyone that has the time though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwJG7JOoPsA&amp;t=1572s&amp;ab_channel=Wisteria
    EL8-C2uf-XYAE-jj-A.jpg
    tumblr_noo6mkcLlv1sv3s89o3_1280.png
    Screenshot-372.png
    Screenshot-366.png
  • Saitama2025Saitama2025 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hii , I want to know if to download a world called winter wonderland from rflong7 ,it is necessary to download it from the store or open another link, I don't have accoun in the sims store 😤
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hii , I want to know if to download a world called winter wonderland from rflong7 ,it is necessary to download it from the store or open another link, I don't have accoun in the sims store 😤

Hi :mrgreen:

You don't have a Sims 3 Account? You should register your game.
    It's not in the store, just uploaded on the site. Here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3480558

I have a link to one version here - https://www.mediafire.com/file/ti2r2psdc05tzgb/Winter_Wonderland.rar/file
    It's compressed in a RAR file so you'll have to extract it to install. I don't know where you'll get the Holiday Stuff since that is through the Store. :(

• GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    Lunar Lakes and Lucky Palms are my two absolute favourite worlds. Right now I'm playing in Twinbrooks though. Also a stunning world with a lot of atmosphere.
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife
  • faceface Posts: 21 Member
    I prefer a realistic gameplay, so I didn't give Supernatural a second thought... Until I saw pictures of the town. I'm a Twin Peaks and Twilight fanatic and Moonlight Falls just scratches all those itches.

Also, Aurora Skies, but I live in Northern Europe so I'm most likely biased.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top