Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some things I'm hoping to see with Story Progression

1)The sim your not playing calls and ask your sim if he and such and such should start dating. Popup also says he I adore her/him a lot.

2)Sim A calls your sim and ask if he should propose to Sim B.

3)Sim A ask if he should ask Sim B to move in with him.

4)The CAS sim you're notvplaying gets a job and you get a popup Jeff now has a job in the military. Same with job promotions. Lily has now got a promotion to level 2 in the Doctor Career.

5)Sims should adopt pets when you're not playing them eg Jeff adopted Mayor Whiskers.

6)You're CAS Sims who are single should hook up automously with who the game picks for him.

7)I'd love for Sims you're not playing to get proposed to,become girl/boyfriends share their fist kiss together,get married,have babies,breakup,separate and divorced. This also includes our own cas sims that were not playing.

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    1. The option to turn the whole thing off. Completely, that is, and not just parts of it.
    2. Everything else is of little concern to me at this point.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Agree with auto promotion, my sims already elder and Bob still dishwasher so strange. 😂😂😂
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    1. The option to turn the whole thing off. Completely, that is, and not just parts of it.

The blog mentioned something about being able to turn it off.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited November 2021
    VeeDub wrote: »

The blog mentioned something about being able to turn it off.

The only official thing I've seen about the kind of settings we'll have was this (the bolded part is not my own emphasis):
    Gameplay settings to tune life changes Neighbor Sims can and cannot have.
    • Controls are layered, allowing a mix and match of rules down to individual households.
    • Neighborhood Stories settings are on a per-save basis.

The only place where turning things completely off was mentioned was about Story Progression in Sims 3, to which they were comparing and contrasting with the Neighborhood Stories for Sims 4. Nowhere have I see any official word that the Sims 4 version will have the option to turn it completely off in addition to the other settings available. If that has been mentioned somewhere in an official post or blog, I somehow overlooked it.

Edit: Removed repeated words repeated too repetitively. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I predict tons of pop ups... 😕