Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanksgiving

PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
Hello Simmers! what are your sims doing for thanksgiving?

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I will likely do as little as possible. I may dismember the turkey I bought and roast it as a sheet pan of drums, thighs, wings, breast halves, and back. And I might cut a pumpkin in half vertically, seed it, and roast it cut-side down on another sheet pan, then put the pulp through a food processor to make it smooth, and just serve as a side...or sweeten it and bake it without a crust, in a pie pan. Crustless pie.

But I have been sick, and it still wears me out just to stand up for long. Thanksgiving is day after tomorrow. So I won't be doing anything remotely like the gourmet spread I used to throw, that friends flocked to, and there definitely won't be any chocolate bourbon pecan pie.

Maybe someday I'll get my cooking groove back, but this year, Thanksgiving can plum it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 613 Member
    My game is in autumn now and soon I'll probably have one or more households throw a feast party. I'm currently doing Spooky Day things and working on my new Simself who's arriving in town before Spooky Day. I won't get too far into that until after RL Thanksgiving though, but it's nice that my game is currently in a similar time. :)
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    That's cool!
  • Options
    Arielsiren6314Arielsiren6314 Posts: 2 New Member
    my Thanksgiving dinner was yummy and delicious lol I also had friends over and I also was on twitch playing the Sims 4 during the holiday
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Two people who are neighbors, died unexpectedly, and a very young relative, barely out of his teens suffered an accidental death, in the space of 2 weeks, so it's been cause to reflect on the fragility of life and how important it is to appreciate having each other so long as we may.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg