Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are the watermill objects?

I searched buy build and buydebug and can't find them. Their probably hidden in that other secret location in the game but I forgot the cheat and what it's called. I want to see if I can place them in a pond.

Comments

• alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Enter 'bb.showhiddenobjects' , then 'bb.showliveeditobjects' . Then search the buy catalogue for 'debug'. :)
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    You'll have to scroll a bit. I want to say they're close to the trees but I'm not 100% sure. The bottom halves are cut off so you'll need to use the move objects cheat and raise them up.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Enter 'bb.showhiddenobjects' , then 'bb.showliveeditobjects' . Then search the buy catalogue for 'debug'. :)
    You'll have to scroll a bit. I want to say they're close to the trees but I'm not 100% sure. The bottom halves are cut off so you'll need to use the move objects cheat and raise them up.

Thank yall.
  • Echo17121Echo17121 Posts: 88 Member
    I was able to find it using the cheats and then selecting cottage living as a pack after searching "debug". If you haven't found it yet it was really close to the top because it was marked as a new item.
    And like the above poster said, it shows up half underground but in the picture as well so it's really easy to miss.
    It works pretty nicely but I think it's backwards based on the wood and rotating it doesn't help. I was messing with sprinklers forever last night as well to make it look like it was really moving water.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Echo17121 wrote: »
    I was able to find it using the cheats and then selecting cottage living as a pack after searching "debug". If you haven't found it yet it was really close to the top because it was marked as a new item.
    And like the above poster said, it shows up half underground but in the picture as well so it's really easy to miss.
    It works pretty nicely but I think it's backwards based on the wood and rotating it doesn't help. I was messing with sprinklers forever last night as well to make it look like it was really moving water.

I thought it made water automatically. What sprinkler did you use?
    A bunch of the different sized dome ones from the fountain section. A lot of move objects and alt placement. It doesn't do anything to the water at all so I put some in the front and back and raised a few for the top. It's kinda a to do but it works.
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Echo17121 plz post pics or vid
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    troshalom wrote: »
    @Echo17121 plz post pics or vid

Of where it is in build/buy or how I used it? I put it on the side of the Old Mill House in Evergreen Harbor and still need to work on it cause the space is limited so the water spray is going into the house. I just couldn't work on it anymore 😂
    I'm sure in a larger pond it would look way better but it's a lot of trial and error if you want it to look like it's really moving water.
  • SimileEllamenopeSimileEllamenope Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="troshalom;c-17940559"]@Echo17121 plz post pics or vid[/quote]

I don’t know how to upload a photo here without posting it online - but here’s how to find it:
    Go to build/buy mode.
    if on PC enter CTRL+Shift+C (MAC is Command+shift+C and consoles like PS4/5 Or Xbox are all four shoulder buttons at once)
    then type in “bb.showhiddenobjects”
    then select Cottage Living in your filter, (right side directly above the menu).
    Type “Debug” in your search (left side directly above the menu by the magnifying glass 🔍 icon)
    Now scroll down about 3 to 4 panels of your objects menu
    It’s the third object from the left on the NINTH ROW DOWN (at least it is on my menu, WITH COTTAGE LIVING SELECTED)
    It’s only going to show HALF of the water wheel, as it sits half in the water, if placed in water to “work”. It doesn’t work by itself, so you might choose to add fountains for aesthetic of moving water, or I think someone made an animated version. For myself, I’m making it look disused/an antique relic.

To raise/lower it use bb.moveobjects and 9 to raise and 0 to lower. [ to shrink it and ] to enlarge it.
    Hope you find it! Good luck 🍀
    If anyone still cannot find it, I can send pics through messenger- you’ll find me in Sims groups on FB Marsha Reagan 🤗 cheers!
  • lisken0221lisken0221 Posts: 116 Member
    You have probably found the wheel by now, but if not I have uploaded one to the exchange under ROOMS/OUTDOOR
    i love using the water wheel, I love that it turns.
  • Simmer642Simmer642 Posts: 1 New Member
    I can not find it in the PS5 (playing PS4 disk copy) anyone on the playstation platform?