Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What One Addition Would Make The Game Feel Complete For You?

AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I’ve been thinking lately how I’m (relatively) happy with the state of the game right now, I only use MC Command Center to fix some small gripes I have but for the most part I’ve been having fun.

I think I would’ve been fine without the new Neighborhood Progression but I am curious to see how it will effect the world and make it feel more varied than it does with NPC making decisions for themselves….

Anyway aside from all that I think the one thing that I would like before the game gets wrapped up development wise is vehicles. I really miss vehicles, the bikes are a nice addition but I would be immensely happy with cars similar to the ones in TS2.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    family related content - mostly group activites that actually RAISE the social need
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    More child aspirations. We've had the same 4 since the game was released.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Chemistry and Attraction.
    I had a taste of it with mods and it made social and romantic interests much more interesting and fun.

That's just one, but I have more.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    I'd love to see more activities and interactions for children. Allowing children to garden was a step in the right direction but I'd love to see more. Tag, playing catch, ballet, martial arts, modeling kits, and the toy oven.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited November 2021
    It used to the be three things. Farming, Cars and High Schools.

Since we got farming with Cottage Living, it's Cars and High Schools now.

Apart from that, I feel that the sims4 feels kinda complete. It doesn't feature everything, there are a lot of things that people are missing like moving babies, werewolves, romance, etc. but I am not sure a game should strive for everything.
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited November 2021
    Free babies.
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited November 2021
    I know it says what one addition but there is three things I need for the game to feel complete...

1 - Real Babies that share the genetics of their parents with more interactions, items and aren't attached to their bassinets.

2 - Whim Overhaul with whims that are more unique to sim personalities and updated for all the missing packs.

3 - Bug fixes, this needs no explanation, the game is a mess of glitches and bugs.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    It’s vehicles for me, as well. I can find mods for anything else I really want.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,870 Member
    Werewolves <3

There is much more, but if only one..
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Three things take priority for me now. Baby life stage, supernaturals, and vehicles. Elders could use a few DLC to flesh them out too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    This game will never feel complete to me. There are many things still missing, doubt they will ever add them all. I mean it's been 7 years and people are still asking for basic things like cars, extended family relationships, pool tables, and they have given up on spiral stairs and requested pronouns instead.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    I’d like ghosts to have a bit of an update - specifically I’d like to see their needs change to be less human. EG: instead of eating/sleeping etc they could just “dissipate” for a while to refill their energy.

It’d be nice for them to have some new abilities like possessing people to make them do funny, or embarrassing things.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    - More supernaturals, I really miss proper plantsims and werewolves
    - a memory system like we had in sims 2
    - normal sized telescope, doll house, microscope,...
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Preteens, free babies, and more gameplay for children
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I really lament the inability to do anything at all with ceilings.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Attraction system, memories, personality overhaul, friendship and romance overhaul and a strong whim system.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Wants and Fears is the one thing I believe would tie the entire game into one cohesive experience.
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    The ability to create stable polyamorous relationships. Don't make Travis choose!

I'd also like to see a much more robust family tree system to better reflect in-laws and extended family relationships.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Sadly, I'm not able to think of just one thing (or even just a few) that would me me feel that the game is complete. Anything that would allow me to play the sort of game I began rather than the sort of game it's evolving into would be helpful, though.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    An attraction system. It's how I play my game and have always enjoyed seeing which sim likes my sim and visa versa.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    Cars, not because I personally want it, but so people stop asking for it.
  • xxboahancockxxboahancock Posts: 21 Member
    Teen romance, more drama, vehicles and so much more.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited November 2021
    More animation variety and a personality/trait overhaul. The lack of animation variety not only gets repetitive after a while, it takes away the Sims having unique personality quirks, with the traits having superficial bearing to a Sim's personality, making them mostly act the same.
  • Emusimmer32Emusimmer32 Posts: 257 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I know it says what one addition but there is three things I need for the game to feel complete...

1 - Real Babies that share the genetics of their parents with more interactions, items and aren't attached to their bassinets.

2 - Whim Overhaul with whims that are more unique to sim personalities and updated for all the missing packs.

3 - Bug fixes, this needs no explanation, the game is a mess of glitches and bugs.

Hey, you probably already know this but for those who don't, there's a whim overhaul mod that I hear has pretty good reviews. https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/sonstige-mods-misc-mods/ English text and descriptions are in green underneath the original description but as of now it's the 6th mod down. Last updated 11/11/2021. I haven't used it in a while but I remember it being pretty good, I'll probs redownload it now that I think about it lol.

Heres the description from the mod page itself. "This is an overhaul of the EA whim system which enhances the chances for family based whims and tunes down whims to buy new stuff. Special whims for: pregnancy, elder life stage, childhood phases, ...
    Note: Only install the packages for which you own the required packs. Tray out the EmotionWhimSets package and uninstall it if you experience lags/problems due to missing packs/slower computers."

I found out about it from Pleasant Sims, and I'm not really sure how well known the mod is so I thought I'd just share. There's also probably others out there as well.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,634 Member
    Caitxcat wrote: »
    Cars, not because I personally want it, but so people stop asking for it.

LOL! Yep, me too.

Seriously, the thing I NEED, not just want because it's my favorite thing eveh!, is better control of the world outside my played households. Neighborhood Stories will help, if it works well. But I also want to be able to close off worlds or assign sims to worlds or neighborhoods. I use mods to help with that, but sometimes MCCC story progression moves sims around to places I don't want them to go.