Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Today's fun 'Q Q' is:
    Fill in the blanks:

The [your star sign] urge to [autocomplete text].

The Cancer urge to be a better friend in the future.

LOL. Why does this make me look I just did something bad as a friend? I don't even have any in real life friends. ๐Ÿ˜…
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Today's fun 'Q Q' is:
    Fill in the blanks:

LOL. Why does this make me look I just did something bad as a friend? I don't even have any in real life friends. ๐Ÿ˜…

The Virgo urge to the same day doctors appointment with you and your family.

Whaaaaaat.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's fun 'Q Q' is:
    Fill in the blanks:

The Aquarius urge to help you get out of church.
    Today's fun 'Q Q' is:
    Fill in the blanks:

The Aquarius urge to help you get out of church.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Perfect I can finally hear out of my left fully again!

...Not so perfect, now I have a tooth ache, most likely from my new wisdom teeth.
    L9q8VGi.png
    Sorak4 wrote: ยป

...Not so perfect, now I have a tooth ache, most likely from my new wisdom teeth.

New wisdom teeth? Is the teeth coming in or?
    FwDXXd5.gif

They've mostly came in for most part. Didn't have any issues with them up to now though I believe.
    L9q8VGi.png

They've mostly came in for most part. Didn't have any issues with them up to now though I believe.

Oh, that stinks. But it will get better. I remember when mine were coming in (I don't even know if they're fully in now or not), but I kept on biting on the inside of my cheek and it was so annoying. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I felt like I had a hole in my cheek.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • xxboahancockxxboahancock Posts: 21 Member
    The Capricorn urge to do the best.

I got you! Very timely for a Monday morning! Hahaha!
    Nothing needs to be said about what my Sims phonebook has turned into.
    rc66Ik7.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited November 2021
    @DeKay here's how to tell about wisdom teeth: wherever you think you have a wisdom tooth, count your teeth from the first incisor on that side back. If you count 7 in all, there is no wisdom tooth. If you count 8, you have a wisdom tooth. Adults have 28 teeth, or if they have all 4 wisdoms, they have 32. So count first incisor, 2nd incisor, canine, 1st bicuspid, 2nd bicuspid, 1st molar, 2nd molar. If there's a 3rd molar, it's a wisdom tooth.

I'll skip this QQ because astrology is a heap of dogwaffles. :D
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited November 2021
    Today's Q Q is:

What's your absolute dream job?

A singer/musician. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

DeKay here's how to tell about wisdom teeth: wherever you think you have a wisdom tooth, count your teeth from the first incisor on that side back. If you count 7 in all, there is no wisdom tooth. If you count 8, you have a wisdom tooth. Adults have 28 teeth, or if they have all 4 wisdoms, they have 32. So count first incisor, 2nd incisor, canine, 1st bicuspid, 2nd bicuspid, 1st molar, 2nd molar. If there's a 3rd molar, it's a wisdom tooth.

I'll skip this QQ because astrology is a heap of dogwaffles. :D

Ah, okay. I have 7. And there's a tiny bit of the crown of the 8th one. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think it kinda just stopped there. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    @DeKay if your wisdom tooth is partially erupted, keep an eye on it. If in a year or so, it's still like that, you may wish to consult a dentist. I'm no dentist but have been told that if they remain under the gum but with part sticking out, it should be watched carefully for decay, and possibly removed to prevent that happening down the road.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    edited November 2021
    DeKay if your wisdom tooth is partially erupted, keep an eye on it. If in a year or so, it's still like that, you may wish to consult a dentist. I'm no dentist but have been told that if they remain under the gum but with part sticking out, it should be watched carefully for decay, and possibly removed to prevent that happening down the road.

Ouch. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I think it's been like that like 3 years or more already. Well, the rest of some of my molars are messed up with decay either and have holes in them so oh well, whatever. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Mood.
    yvOhL1G.png
    L9q8VGi.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Woke up this morning - seeing the frost on the ground and I realized that I missed my calling to be a BEAR! :confounded: If only I could just hibernate for the entire Winter season, I'd be completely fine with it! Ugh - I hate the cold!

I'm just dreading the first flake of snow! It seems like that's the time when EVERYONE, who doesn't know how to drive, come out and cause wrecks on the road with injuries! :(

I only hope y'all are careful out there, if you must go on the road. Otherwise, please just stay cuddled up in front of that warm fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate :yum:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 9/15 right... :\
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Ugh! :confounded: Christmas is TOO close and I'm not ready for it this year - don't even have a tree up yet! I'm usually better prepared for it, but so much happened to me this year, (including a move) that I couldn't get ready! I still have a few more gifts to wrap up as well - might just put them in gift bags instead. Hopefully I will be better prepared for it next year, because I don't like stressing out like this :confounded: !
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the most embarrassing piece of clothing you own?

I don't think I have an embarrassing one but my least fav is this tee shirt from my uni. It has the name of the uni on it which is cool, I guess, but I hate it cuz it's bright yellow. ๐Ÿคฃ
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is the most embarrassing piece of clothing you own?

I don't think I have an embarrassing one but my least fav is this tee shirt from my uni. It has the name of the uni on it which is cool, I guess, but I hate it cuz it's bright yellow. ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm not embarrassed of it personally but it's NOT forum-friendly to mention. I like me some specialized gear.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I was having a nice time for the past few days being able to hear normally. Now my ear is blocked again.
    ....I went from relieved to thinking "Oh no. This isn't getting worse is it?"
    L9q8VGi.png
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I was having a nice time for the past few days being able to hear normally. Now my ear is blocked again.
    ....I went from relieved to thinking "Oh no. This isn't getting worse is it?"

Can you hear my farts?
    Just dropping by...
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top