Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Was/is there a slow-down-the-clock mod?

ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
Not making Sims move more slowly, just make the clock tick slower so there's more time in a Sims day? I don't like how everything feels so rushed that you can't have a leisurely time out or together, because one conversation and it's midnight already. Thought I saw something once on modding the clock to slow down the passage of time or make days last longer, does anyone know what it was or whether there's one that still works? Thank you!
You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
```
wonderfullymade.jpg

Comments

• Geralt_ofRiviaGeralt_ofRivia Posts: 126 Member
    MC Command Center let’s you adjust the time clock. I’ve never tested it personally, but I know it’s possible with that mod.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    MC Command Center let’s you adjust the time clock. I’ve never tested it personally, but I know it’s possible with that mod.

Thanks! I will have to try that. I think I used MCCC before but never discovered that as a feature. Will have to try it. Maybe I can deliberately avoid the new update so I won't get neighborhood progression, which from what people were saying, would mess up MCCC.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Yep, MCCC does that. I've slowed it down by half and I love it. You do have to change the needs decay as well though.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2021
    Mccc forever changed the way I play sims😭😭😭 it's glorious to have as much time as I want in a day and not feel rushed. You won't regret it. Been using it for years. 🙂 it's the only mod I couldn't play without. I can't go back to the speedy clock lol
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SanniSilliSanniSilli Posts: 160 Member
    Some time ago I tried to slow down my clock a bit with MCCC but it messed all the events and festivals, like when they were startig and I got notifications wrong time etc. I went to Deaderpool's Discord to ask and it's known problem and in the support channel they didn't recommend using that time option at all.

Very nice if it's working well for some, I hope it had worked for me too. But just heads up that there might be some unwanted effects, too.