Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited November 2021
    nvm its Sims 2 - What is happening in your Sims 2 game right now.

In my Sims 2 game, I'm playing a family from Belladonna Cove, the father and his daughter.
    Sorry I don't have screen shots, I'll try to remember to take some when I play that game again.
    Can't remember their names right now, but the daughter is in Uni.
    I think its a big deal because they are one of the families in the game that's always in the game, and its sad they don't
    get to progress in my game, because I usually make new Sims.
    So I decided to try to play some of them so the people in the town can all have some progress in skills and everything.

The father has a helicopter pick him up to go to work.

I actually have a lot of families I'm playing in Sims 2. Some in pleasantville, Desiderata Valley and BC.

I'm playing Sims 3 right now though.

• Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    faytheful wrote: »
    nvm its Sims 2 - What is happening in your Sims 2 game right now.

In my Sims 2 game, I'm playing a family from Belladonna Cove, the father and his daughter.
    Sorry I don't have screen shots, I'll try to remember to take some when I play that game again.
    Can't remember their names right now, but the daughter is in Uni.
    The father has a helicopter pick him up to go to work.

That's Armond and Tara DeBateau, they're easily my personal favourite premades to to play. Even with aging off and about 11-ish other households I've made for my older BDC hoods I always put a focus on them. I tend to have them running OFB stores to bring in some extra in-come on their already amazing wealth.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    I usually make Armand and Jessica to be together again. But that penthouse of theirs needs some serious renovations. :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    My game crashed moving in a family I guess it's an old glitch I haven't tried again but I'm assuming that's an uninstall reinstall situation..
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LadyAmayleeLadyAmaylee Posts: 24 Member
    Aww, the penguin ♥
  • EvallinSimsEvallinSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Omg, is that in sims 4???
    No, this part of the forum is about the Sims 2. Seasons, in this case ☺
  • EvallinSimsEvallinSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Aah, I am sorry. Now I am embarrassed. >.<
  • SoyokoAnisSoyokoAnis Posts: 19 Member
    Well, one of my sims got expelled from college and the other is on their sophomore year. Don Lothario had a baby with Dina Caliente thanks to Story Progression. And one of my played families had enough simoleons to buy a driveway extension and car.
    Sul Sul, I'm SoyokoAnis! Kinda new around here but know a lot about The Sims. Happy Simming!
  • SoyokoAnisSoyokoAnis Posts: 19 Member
    > @EvallinSims said:
    > Aah, I am sorry. Now I am embarrassed. >.<

It's okay! We all make mistakes!
    Sul Sul, I'm SoyokoAnis! Kinda new around here but know a lot about The Sims. Happy Simming!
    ♥ Don't be embarrassed! As SoyokoAnis said, we all make mistakes! ♥
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    I’ve been back with my custom Crystal Springs hood.

The Coopers consist of mum Melissa, dad Chris, twins Theo and Isla alongside other daughter Amelia, and their Bigfoot, Talin.
    The McDonalds consist of mum Sarah, dad Craig and twins Cameron and Catriona. Sarah is a politician and Craig is a journalist.
    The Murray-Joneses consist of mums Natasha and Alice, and their kids Daniel, Emily, Felicity, Grace, Hannah and Isaac. Natasha happens to be a witch!

Isla is in a relationship with Cameron, and Catriona is in a relationship with Daniel. They’ll be heading off to college soon, once I’ve built their skills up a bit. Theo will go too of course. Cameron doesn’t have a career-related lifetime want, but Catriona wants to reach the top of the Law Enforcement career. I forget what the lifetime wants for Daniel, Theo and Isla are as I’ve mostly been playing with the McDonalds family.

There’s also another family, the Lopezes; Maria, Miguel and their twins Mateo and Rafael.

The Coopers have a level 9 business, which is an entertainment centre that’s open 24/7 (mostly just game tables and a hot tub etc, i got the idea for it online ages ago).

I haven’t created a university subhood yet, but I will do.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    edited November 2021
    I decided to revist a certain favourite store of mine.
    I call it the FIGHT CLUB. You get all the clothes you want dirt cheap, but EVERYTHINGs for sale. Including the bathroom doors.

But I dub it the fight club since you go there and every single employee is beating each-other up...

Ah. Snoop Dogg. How I forgot you were here.
    sBuj1Et.jpeg
    ...Perfect that he's talking about music though...

I forgot how... Downright disturbing some of this neighbourhoods Sims looked.
    rPgKx7U.jpeg

"I see nothing." -Simgent 47.
    nNcEhQY.jpeg

Fight all they want. But he REALLY wants to consider buying that ladies bathroom door.
    6lvB8eT.jpeg

There's something just great about seeing a fight cloud in every screenshot.
    He just bought the entire door off the wall.
    aqU5ZB7.jpeg

The poorly skilled animations are still a goldmine to remember.... And of course two things are slapping each other right as thats taken.
    NskkccX.jpeg

So much fighting
    0JLzl7t.jpeg

What casual group doesn't include that one elderly woman down the road and Snoop Dogg?
    jaJi1JJ.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
    I sent Catriona and Daniel on a date downtown. I spotted a witch by the phone box! It was a little unfortunate since I’m not planning on either or them becoming a witch/warlock.

I also started another hood, called Arbordale using the Arbordale template which I’ve not used before. There’s only one family so far. I don’t usually play with occults much in Sims 2, perhaps I’ll have some of the Arbordale Sims become occults.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi! :mrgreen:

I finally finished an Extreme Start, Adult Start, Hopeless, Random lift Apocalypse. Lol! :lol:

I had to take breaks here and there because it is a bit harder to never be able to move in another Sim (except returning from Uni). I hope to write it up. :)

I started with Cocoa Goodness (wanted to see if I could get a "zombie" skin later in the game.
    xXCYlzJ.jpg
    Her first house
    8OcrQH2.png

Near the end
    eHNhuDd.jpg

Final house
    X75rqnm.jpg

Lift order
    MA5X4CK.jpg

Finished in 8 generations and it took 31 in game weeks. Now I want to see how quickly I can finish. :cookie:
    edited December 2021
    Sounds cool @Rflong7 ! I count generation 1 as the initial couple I create in CAS. I never get beyond generation 3. Actually, I’ve not even had an Elder Sim die in my game for ages, usually because I stop playing for a while, or get bored before that point.
    I’ve never tried doing a legacy, they always seem a little complicated to me. Plus I have so many mods that would probably break the spirit of the challenge. But I’m always in awe of people who do legacies!
    I’m going to try and get beyond generation 3 with my current hoods. I’ll have to do a little research to keep myself interested!
    Sounds cool @Rflong7 ! I count generation 1 as the initial couple I create in CAS. I never get beyond generation 3. Actually, I’ve not even had an Elder Sim die in my game for ages, usually because I stop playing for a while, or get bored before that point.
    I’ve never tried doing a legacy, they always seem a little complicated to me. Plus I have so many mods that would probably break the spirit of the challenge. But I’m always in awe of people who do legacies!
    I’m going to try and get beyond generation 3 with my current hoods. I’ll have to do a little research to keep myself interested!

Thanks. :mrgreen:
    I count generation 1 as the first Sim I create, too.
    I agree about doing legacies. I have only finished 1 and that was maaany years ago. I bet you can do it! :cookie:
    Thank you for the encouragement @Rflong7 ! Perhaps I could devise some of my own rules, sort of like “legacy lite”. My only fear (haha, cause Sims have fears) would be rolling the dice and ending up with a Romance Sim. I’ve never created one. My Sims tend to be real “happy families” types, so a Sim who just wants to WooHoo constantly and have multiple lovers etc without any sort of commitment just isn’t my thing.
    I also prefer creating my Sims’ spouses rather than marrying random townies, but I guess part of the fun would be doing something I don’t usually do.
    edited December 2021
    I also prefer creating my Sims’ spouses rather than marrying random townies, but I guess part of the fun would be doing something I don’t usually do.

Me, too. I sometimes make two which will match the Sim and turn them into Townies. Let them go on a "Match Hunt" or see which one, usually my Sims are female starters, she will find first. :)
  • Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Today in my game i started from scratch because i am saving to pc. Pascal had a baby boy, i named him Gregory but then just remembered it's tycho. Whoops! lol Pascal also married Chloe singles/ Curious. Lazio moved out, and married Crystal Vu, they have 2 kids, 2 girls. Vincund took an interest in Lola singles, and will get married. Vincund has his baby from the aliens, a baby boy. i also added the college neighborhood la fiesta tech. should i add downtown, and open for business lots?
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
    I decided I’m not going to do a legacy (yet, anyway)… instead I’ll see if I can get to ten generations anyway, and try and do some stuff I haven’t really done before, or haven’t explored much. Maybe I’ll even try and have a Romance Sim hahaha :D It’d be easier if their Lifetime Want was one of the career-related ones, so they’d still get WooHoo wants etc but it’s not so important as reaching the top of the Slacker career or whatever.
    So remember Catriona and Daniel went on a date, two of my teen Sims? They had a Dream Date… and Daniel gave Catriona a freaking KARAOKE MACHINE. Dude must be loaded!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    edited December 2021
    @Lucy_Henley , soon Catriona has several hot tubs too, if keeps going on dream dates :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    The Coopers now own a level 10 business! They’ve got quite a bit of money that I don’t know what to do with. Probably buy a vacation home in Three Lakes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top