Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    YAIS!

cornflake but what kind of word ia yais. you know your one of my favorite people just had rough morning . a meeting that didn't go well i said the reason i yell at my new ils worker cause she said she couldn't hear me . shes kind of deaf. she denied telling me that.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    YAIS!

cornflake but what kind of word ia yais. you know your one of my favorite people just had rough morning . a meeting that didn't go well i said the reason i yell at my new ils worker cause she said she couldn't hear me . shes kind of deaf. she denied telling me that.

I am guessing this is why he had to do a YAIS rather than a YES. (If you respond, please do so in a spoiler as to not give away what's in my spoiler for those who have not read the chapter yet!)
    reese_elizabeth_date_15.jpg?w=600
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    edited November 2021
    i did what cornflake does to me. no quote. cornflake responds without quoting me :) but i know which convos were ours so i respond without quotes too. in other words no quotes at all. i only quote in the wl thread and only if i'm trying to follow or need to have info cathtea might need.
    i did what cornflake does to me. no quote. cornflake responds without quoting me :) but i know which convos were ours so i respond without quotes too. in other words no quotes at all. i only quote in the wl thread and only if i'm trying to follow or need to have info cathtea might need.

Not quoting is fine. Just didn't want you to respond to my spoiler out in the open as some might read this thread first not reading the latest chapter. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Not quoting is fine. Just didn't want you to respond to my spoiler out in the open as some might read this thread first not reading the latest chapter. :grimace:

yeah me by the time i get around to reading 100 others already have. lol.

yeah me by the time i get around to reading 100 others already have. lol.

i know i was half kidding but it actally happened once. i was really getting in to this one story but we had the orginal bc thread back then and pammichick forgot the spoier and ruined the ending for me so i totally get it. but i usually ened up reading last.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Comments on last 2 chapters:
    Okay, have to comment on the last chapter first. Yes! Reese and Elizabeth are now engaged. Woot! And Reese found 3 eggs during Springfest. Nice! It was too bad that he lost 200 followers, sometimes you just don't know what to choose for those pop-ups. One of my fav festivals in San Myshuno, Humor and Hijinks because you get free stuff if you win! lol Voodoo doll fun for Reese and too bad he didn't win for the pranksters because he would have won another voodoo doll. But it looks like he had lots of fun anyway. Is he just collecting all the festival shirts?
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Comments on last 2 chapters:
    Okay, have to comment on the last chapter first. Yes! Reese and Elizabeth are now engaged. Woot! And Reese found 3 eggs during Springfest. Nice! It was too bad that he lost 200 followers, sometimes you just don't know what to choose for those pop-ups. One of my fav festivals in San Myshuno, Humor and Hijinks because you get free stuff if you win! lol Voodoo doll fun for Reese and too bad he didn't win for the pranksters because he would have won another voodoo doll. But it looks like he had lots of fun anyway. Is he just collecting all the festival shirts?

@SoulGal7
    If Reese's mischief was just a bit higher, that voodoo doll would have worked. I wonder if that would have helped the Pranksters. Winning another voodoo doll would have been fun. I bet @Kellogg_J_Kellogg would have him wanting to use it on Willow. :lol: Change her mood when he wanted to.

I do like that the pop ups can be random if you don't cheat and look them up ahead of time to know what responses will happen. I truly believe Reese would have wanted to be truthful with his fans. If it means losing Followers, then they really weren't his fans after all, right?!

I do plan on having Reese collect all the festival shirts, yes. His final milestone (hopefully coming up soon) has him going to GeekCon. Another t-shirt to collect. I need to figure out what other festivals there are as well, if there are any.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    As if I'd suggest using a voodoo doll for evil purposes!
    I think if Willow was in one of her more angry moods the best tactic would be for Reese to suddenly say to her "wow, look at that cloud formation...Cumulus Nimbus" and while she's distracted then cheese it!
    edited November 2021
    As if I'd suggest using a voodoo doll for evil purposes!

since when are you evil? lol. sorry you just suprised me especially since your story is about peace and love.
    1.22: Romance Festival ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8327 )
    I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life.

romance_festival_11.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    So happy for Reese and Elizabeth! Congrats! I was trying to think of a ship name but all I got was Rebeth... or Duranders! :D
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2021
    Alright, new chapter!
    Loving the reason why Reese & Elizabeth had her brother Kurt tag along to the Romance Festival. Works as a wedding for a City Native such a Reese.
    @LegacySims2017
    So happy for Reese and Elizabeth! Congrats! I was trying to think of a ship name but all I got was Rebeth... or Duranders! :D
    Now I have Duran Duran music stuck in my head thanks to the Duranders ship name.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Alright, new chapter!
    Loving the reason why Reese & Elizabeth had her brother Kurt tag along to the Romance Festival. Works as a wedding for a City Native such a Reese.
    @LegacySims2017
    Now I have Duran Duran music stuck in my head thanks to the Duranders ship name.

@VanPelt81
    I was thinking the exact same thing after I wrote that! Haha!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    I can't believe that last chapter passed me by this week!
    Well done Reese and Elizabeth. I like how her formal outfit is still that purple and black combo. I can imagine what Kurt is like from being "hot headed" and a "loner". I bet he says things like "I'm really into my music/poetry"
    I can't believe that last chapter passed me by this week!
    Well done Reese and Elizabeth. I like how her formal outfit is still that purple and black combo. I can imagine what Kurt is like from being "hot headed" and a "loner". I bet he says things like "I'm really into my music/poetry"

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg
    Actually, that is Elizabeth's Everyday outfit. Her Formal outfit is all black if memory serves me.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    1.23: Movin In & Moving Out ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8352 )
    Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don't belong.

jasmine_suites_apartments_02.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Ho-ray for a new chapter...
    Loving the "Happy Age Up Day now go live in the apartment with gremlins Kurt" gift from Reese. Glad to see that Reese & Elizabeth will be having babies.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Ho-ray for a new chapter...
    Loving the "Happy Age Up Day now go live in the apartment with gremlins Kurt" gift from Reese. Glad to see that Reese & Elizabeth will be having babies.

@VanPelt81
    Okay, that really cracked me up about Reese's aging up gift to Kurt. :lol: I'm really hoping the nooboo will be like Elizabeth and/or Kurt to be honest. The first trait randomized when they become at the Child stage will be one of their parents traits. I'll keep clicking that randomized dice thingie until one of Reese's or Elizabeth's traits come up. Then the other two will be actually random.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited November 2021
    Romance Festival
    Wow! That is fabulous! Spur of the moment wedding and Elizabeth had no problem with it! Congrats to Reese and Elizabeth! I've always wanted to do a wedding at the Romance Festival! Just perfect for these two, and it didn't cost a simoleon either! I think the suit that Reese is wearing also gives off the flirty vibe. So, Elizabeth has a brother who shares her dark glasses fashion sense. Well, he might be a loner, but I think he approved of the wedding since he got that sentiment. Happy Times ahead! Love how they are both wearing purple.

Moving In and Out
    Nothing like kicking Elizabeth's brother to the curb...and put him in Reese's old apartment with the gremlins. Okay, you're a young adult now and your sister is pregnant, so no room for you anymore. Too funny And congrats on the nooboo news. I am secretly hoping they are twins :) Maybe even fraternal twins, one with blonde hair and one with black hair. That would be cool.
    1.24: Artistic Impression ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8374 )
    Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.

reese_painting_04.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited November 2021
    Artistic Impressions
    Nice that Reese did some painting and that he used Plopsy to try to sell his art pieces. Ha! Funny how Kurt is on his own and got married right away, due to MCC Command. Now he has a partner-in-crime to combat those apartment gremlins. Reese seems to be doing well in his career, and yes, Elizabeth aces her audition in her lingerie! hehehe Excited to see what nooboo pops out! Woot!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    1.25: Baby, Baby ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8403 )
    I'm taken with the notion, to love you with the sweetest of devotion.

reese_city_85.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited November 2021
    Baby, Baby:
    Yeah! I was hoping they would have twins! And they are both boys! Irwin and Ike, love that 🙂 Congrats on the additions to the family. Love that they have a photo of both Reese and Elizabeth holding the babies. What I did in one legacy I am playing is take individual photos of each baby, then as a toddler, then they take a selfie as a child and teen and so on. Makes for a timeline of photos in their life.