March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just For You!

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @ madam secretary, I'd like to claim:

Date: August 5, 2021
    Username: @goldengurl053
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Suburban Familly Home for Willow Creek
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Love it <3 Lissykin
    finally got my internet installed an hour ago after a couple days of requesting them to come out like they said they would
    I know when ready to play my two sims a teenager and her younger sibs would love it and explore and try to find the missing chickens and llama and live here happily til the younger two move out when much older
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg, your sim is ready!

Jean Shrimpton
    Traits: Good, Insider, Romantic
    Aspiration​: Serial Romantic
    Download

11-21-21-12-07-31-pm_orig.png
    11-21-21-12-05-49-pm_orig.jpg

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    @ madam secretary, I'd like to claim:

Date: August 5, 2021
    Username: @goldengurl053
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Suburban Familly Home for Willow Creek
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,548 Member
    A big thank you to Illusie for the Jean Shrimpton household...you can see the character in Sixties era clothing and make up here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/994596/the-fashions-of-sim-66#latest
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg thank you for the awesome comments. Thanks for sharing the screenshots. She looks great! I love the outfits you choose for her with the photographs.

@BreeMiles thank you!
    edited November 2021
    @MineBloxKy, your sim is ready!

Sim-A-Like
    Traits: Genius, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Download

00.jpg
  • SimplyShandySimplyShandy Posts: 26 Member
    Sim/Household
    Username:SimplyShandy
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: Caucasian
    Hair color: Brown
    Aspiration​: Computer Whiz
    Traits: Genius, Geek, & Paranoid
    Dislikes: Doesn't matter
    Name desired (optional): Greg Gerwitz
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Journey to Batuu
    Link to reference pics (optional):https://www.google.com/search?q=greg+gerwitz+chicago+pd&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiH3ueouK_0AhVQrXIEHUs0BnAQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=greg+gerwitz+chicago+pd&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzIGCAAQBxAeMgYIABAIEB46BwgjEO8DECdQvApYvApg_gxoAHAAeACAAYQBiAHoAZIBAzAuMpgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=n16dYceSMdDaytMPy-iYgAc&bih=966&biw=1903&client=firefox-b-1-d&hl=en
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions? I'm okay with the creator who claims this using CC as long as they can link me to the CC used.
  • pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2021
    Username: pinkbdk
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): illusie
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of Them
    Lot size (dimensions): Going to place this on a different lot and move to it anyway so your choice.
    Lot traits: Again up to you
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): hmm... tricky will probably need at least 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? one of the bedrooms is for grandparents, another is for the parents. and the other two are going to be for any future children.
    Number of bathrooms:3-4 one for grandparents one for parents ensuite preferably. Besides that put whatever makes sense.
    Favorite color schemes: up to you
    Colors you dislike: none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? again up to you I'm fine with it either way
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? garden but with plants that don't produce harvestables victorian style. A greenhouse for those harvestable plants that I have already collected and will place in there.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? depends on where it fits, I have no preference.
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond!
    Additional instructions? I'm currently doing the decades challenge and this will be for that save. So, I will be placing this around 1890's to 1900's so I want this as accurate looking as possible. If you would prefer it, I can make the changes to fit the requirements of the challenge after you make the build. But I'm not that great at architecture or landscaping so if you could do that part, it would be great. Again, it's up you if you want to do the interior or not, I have no preference. However, if you decide not to, can you do the floorplan and mark it as a certain room with a bed or something like that? I can do a floorplan but it's easier if someone else does it ahead of time I think it's even preferable with window placement and stuff.
    Just want to add that I'm open to suggestions, anything you want to add I'm open to as long as you as its on theme I'll probably be fine with it.
    Post edited by pinkbdk on
    Hello @SimplyShandy and @pinkbdk, I've added your requests to our Open Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    @jlwatkins1848 here is your completed request :)

Wolfstone Revisited

Download here
    More pics here

It's so beautiful! Thank you so much!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Thank you @jlwatkins1848 very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo and @illusie amazing house and sims
    edited November 2021
    Username: ZazzyKittyn
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Lissykin if she desires to do this one also since she created the last two for me
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): tree house
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all of them including kits
    Lot size (dimensions): 30*20 in Glimmerbrook (Glimmerbrook Watch), in Henford on Bagley on 13 Nettle Lane and on the 20*20 in Windenberg on the Mid-Nowhere lot
    Lot traits: off the grid, reduce and recycle, natural well, geothermal
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.) parents, toddler/ child, teen, guest slash grandparents room, and guest room
    Number of bathrooms: three half bathrooms, ensuite bathroom for all rooms the guest room shower the other four shower tub combos
    Favorite color schemes: nature spring and autumn tones
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.pinterest.ca/ZazzyKittyn/entertainment-lets-go/sims-4-time-lets-go-todays-floor-plans-4-my-sims/
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? on the ground pond/ pool, crafts area, green house for harvestables, plants surrounding the tree trunks, fenced in lot using trees, plants etc
    the kitchen, main living area and 1 half bathroom in one tree the bathroom above the other two rooms, a stair case, bridge leading to the teen, toddler's rooms with a play area on same level as the toddler/ child room, above is the teen, library study room and a gaming room, with bridge leading to the parent room with two separate offices above, bridge leading to the two separate guest rooms, a small kitchen and sitting area that they can share if not enough room for one to adjoin each room, half bathroom below ground similar to an outhouse and another half bathroom near the play room and gaming area
    flat roofs with solar roofing, and ladders leading up to the roofs behind a hidden door
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? mentioned above which worlds and lots as this will be placed in more than one save file
    Communication is required before the builder begins work. Be prepared to respond! yes if needed
    Additional instructions? as natural as you can and hidden if possible might have a couple other ideas if you have any go ahead let me know what they are
    If use cc please let me know the links so can add to my game
    If the pin interest link does not work let me know so that I can give the creator the links to the site they are found on
    The links are for guidance only

thank you
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    So kind @ZazzyKittyn thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2021
    @ZazzyKittyn I've added your request to the list.
    {A treehouse this time! :star::smiley:<3}

SLpPUp.png
  • pinkbdkpinkbdk Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey just wanted to say I've added a preferred creator to my request.
    Btw Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
    Hope everyone in the States had a Happy Safe Thanksgiving with family and friends
    pinkbdk wrote: »
    Hey just wanted to say I've added a preferred creator to my request.
    Btw Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

I updated your request, thank you. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hope everyone in the States had a Happy Safe Thanksgiving with family and friends

Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Great new sims @illusie . Well done! 😀