Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which type of Stuff Pack would you like to see in The Sims 4?

2...Next

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    A fantasy pack
    A Dragon accessory pack for the dragons that they should patch into the basegame. It includes clothes for your dragon, toys for them to play with, four new beds, and a pet show mechanic for your dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    edited November 2021
    A fantasy pack
    I think a fantasy pack could work really well! It could add in more magic objects, and maybe some more creatures too. It would be cool to see unicorns return to the game. It could also add the option to bring in more occult Sims.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    A decade pack (and which?)
    Decades pack for me. Either 80's or 90's since that's when I grew up mostly. Probably 80's since the 90's seems less iconic besides the grunge and flannel movement.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    A fantasy pack
    A fantasy pack with werewolves like in the sims 2, and fairies too
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    A fantasy pack
    Honestly, at this point I'd be fine with anything that isn't a kit, just to see for myself that they're still working on other stuff as well. Doesn't seem like it sometimes.

Anyway, I picked Fantasy because, well, I always pick Fantasy. And Paranormal has shown us (despite the broken ghost hunting career) that supernatural elements can work in Stuff Packs, too.
  • Jokr1929Jokr1929 Posts: 48 Member
    Honestly, at this point I'd be fine with anything that isn't a kit, just to see for myself that they're still working on other stuff as well. Doesn't seem like it sometimes.

Anyway, I picked Fantasy because, well, I always pick Fantasy. And Paranormal has shown us (despite the broken ghost hunting career) that supernatural elements can work in Stuff Packs, too.

Hahah that's a good point, I'm also up for anything but kits :# It would be really cool to have more of the elaborate stuff packs like Paranormal!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited November 2021
    Men's casual style stuff pack. A pack with normal everyday clothes and accessories for men. New hair & beard styles, shirts, regular length non ripped jeans, khakis & chinos, loafers, jackets with scarves, shorts, also more eyeglasses etc.

But do they even make stuff packs anymore...
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    A pack for making your sim more unique (could be specific clothing or items to show personality)
    I want something along the lines of alternative, goth, punk, rock, metal. We're missing all of those. However a stuff packs usually focus on one or two gameplay objects and the style is built around that, so I'm trying to think of an item... how about drums? I think drums should be a part of a bigger music pack though... sorry I can't think of anthing else.

Fantasy pack and decade pack sound cool too.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    80s please!

I was going to vote fantasy but the occults deserve more than a stuff pack - I would want a whole EP/GP dedicated to them and them alone.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited November 2021
    While Fantasy Pack is right up my alley, still want one BTW, however I wouldn't mind a prehistoric pack, I think it would be interesting to see sims not rely on technology or play with their phones for once, instead they have to flintstone their way through life.
    I'm just gonna do a comment in the hopes that some more people feel like answering (^_^)
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited December 2021
    A pack about a topic that's 'popular' at the moment (Like sustainability, pride or others - I know we have Eco Lifestyle)
    I saw another thread that discussed this. But a Millionare’s Pack. Expensive items to decorate your sims home with, investing, trading stocks.
    Once you have enough money you kind of run out of things to spend it on. Give me reasons to look forward to being a millionaire!
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I really want a bands pack, that includes werewolves.

Or maybe a 1980's pack... 80's Batcave. The birth of modern goth... with bands, and werewolves.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    How about a 60's pack? The era I remember growing up, the Beetles, muscle cars, the music, the fashion, the various other things that made that a transitional and exciting decade.
    How about a 60's pack? The era I remember growing up, the Beetles, muscle cars, the music, the fashion, the various other things that made that a transitional and exciting decade.

I like this idea, when you mention cars I immediately think of the hobby car in Sims 2. Even if we don't have working car, that along with some more work on the music side of sims would be really cool.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    A rework of a pack from a previous sims game (packs from TS1, TS2, TS3)
    Something like bits of fantasy or romance/wedding. Something like the little fantasy/magical accessories sets in Sims 3 store. Maybe some romantic stuff?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    I would love Into The Future reworked. Maybe even a time traveling pack where you can visit the past or the future. I mean actually visit like Oasis Landing not just a rabbithole time machine.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    A cultural pack representing a specifik or several cultures (and which ones?)
    i would say a culture pack that shows french culture quebec france egypt china japan europe ect canada
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    A cultural pack representing a specifik or several cultures (and which ones?)
    Would live a religion pack.
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    No more stuff packs, no more kits. At least, no more of those for a while, please. I would love to see the team get back to several game packs and at least two expansion packs per year.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited April 2022
    Rework the existing University pack to make it more like 4 years in university straight through but keep it open to YA, Adult and Senior Sims aka Sims 2 and 3.
  • blackheart520blackheart520 Posts: 7 New Member
    A pack for making your sim more unique (could be specific clothing or items to show personality)
    I like high waisted leggings, but I’m still very picky what’s near by stomach, so I definitely get that. Like I said, the current CAS has cute things but there’s no variation. Even with the new High School dlc it’s *all* “prep” styles. That’s… that’s the worst representation of high school that I’ve ever seen, and I attended a private school with uniforms.

It’s just annoying/sad that 4 is ignoring such a large group of diverse subculture. (While claiming “inclusivity”)… (side eyes the lack of real culture representation…)