Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Free for all sims members to chat :O lmao

Comments

• EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    hiya! omg, 100 likes wthhhhhh omgggg
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Y'all, should I make some Irish Blaas bread or ciabatta bread this weekend? Note: I've never tried either of this before.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited November 2021
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    I'm... well... (it's complicated) I accidentally put my Password in the "Screen name" slot, but put my Screen Name in the "Password" slot. So what you see, was SUPPOSED to be my password (my screen name is now my password) ! :confounded: I just never got it changed over, since it's a bit of a hassle and can only be done ONCE!

Hope that helps when you see that garbled mess!

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

EDIT:

I've also been trying my hand at "doll photography" using my Monster High dolls. I'm not much of a simmer nowadays because my PC gets SO laggy when I try to play! :confounded:

Oh, Oh my.

If you so desire, please pop a message on my wall with your preferred username (please make sure it's available first) so I can sort this for you.

Hiya!
    DeKay wrote: »
    Y'all, should I make some Irish Blaas bread or ciabatta bread this weekend? Note: I've never tried either of this before.

yasssssssssss
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    Ellierosex wrote: »
    I'm... well... (it's complicated) I accidentally put my Password in the "Screen name" slot, but put my Screen Name in the "Password" slot. So what you see, was SUPPOSED to be my password (my screen name is now my password) ! :confounded: I just never got it changed over, since it's a bit of a hassle and can only be done ONCE!

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

EDIT:

I've also been trying my hand at "doll photography" using my Monster High dolls. I'm not much of a simmer nowadays because my PC gets SO laggy when I try to play! :confounded:

Oh, Oh my.

If you so desire, please pop a message on my wall with your preferred username (please make sure it's available first) so I can sort this for you.

Hiya!

yasssssssssss

I've decided to make ciabatta. 😂 Wish me luck! 😅
    FwDXXd5.gif

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

EDIT:

Oh, Oh my.

Hiya!

yasssssssssss

I've decided to make ciabatta. 😂 Wish me luck! 😅

good luckkkkkkkkk
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    Hello Ellie!
    Welcome to the forums :blush:

I go by Simmingal here
    and on gallery its Zimzziyo...

and yes I suffer from being very bad at thinking of nicknames :lol:

My sims 3 nick was Zimzzi
    (how creative way to write sims past me)

and i accidentally made new origin account for ts4 :sweat_smile: so I added the yo when i made this one

i don't know what rapper i was possessed by but yeah thats how that happened

then when i came to forums i thought i can't be called Zimzziyo thats silly so I tried to make new nick

but i was very uninspired so now it just states I'm simmin and im gal

...yeah. i don't know if thats any better than the first one
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You could call me Iggy, or Rex, because ignominiusrex is a mouthful. MyriadSims are they/them pronouns correct for you?

I'm a new plant parent, have like 11 of them now, have to have plants because I'm allergic to pets. like to bake and when I'm not too lazy, to cook really good food. Like a wide range of music, except country.

How about What Hurts The Most by The Rascal Flatts? That's a pretty good country pop rock song, right? XD

I had to look it up and I don't care for it, But that's because it's country crossover of the boring-pop variety. But with very few exceptions, put twang on something and I don't like it already. Unless it's a hot cowboy, and then only so long as he doesn't talk. JK
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    I MADE THE CIABATTA BREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME. NAILED IT.

PLDtlOA.jpg?1
    FwDXXd5.gif

PLDtlOA.jpg?1

gimme some pleaseeeeeeee.

GUYS PICTURES ARE GETTING POSTED TODAY!+
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    edited November 2021
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    bluedanube wrote: »
    DeKay,

Noice! :) 👍

Thank you!

PLDtlOA.jpg?1

Okay, let me just put them in the mail. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    bluedanube wrote: »
    DeKay,

Noice! :) 👍

Thank you!

PLDtlOA.jpg?1

Okay, let me just put them in the mail. XD

tyyyyyyy

hiiiiiiiiiiii
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I'm late, but would really love to join this thread. :smile:

My forum name is Girl From Ipanema, which is one of my favourite songs. As well as old music, I also enjoy old films and fashion.
    Other than Sims, my hobbies include candle making, music, and cooking...but definitely not baking, @DeKay I'm super impressed, chiabatta is one of my favourite types of bread!

Simswise, I recently purchased Paranormal Stuff so have been having lots of fun with that, and I'm using the pack to create my first ever Sim-Lit, so that's been exciting. I love the 70s inspired decor and fashion!

@Ellierosex I saw this song title in the Sims and thought of you:
    wcclyZv.jpg
    It's a guitar ballad I believe.

I'm here because I love everything ts4!! It's my visual storybook and I have a blast with it.
    I really love and agree with this description of The Sims, it perfectly describes how I treat the game.
    I love dollhouse designing and collecting.
    How interesting! This is something I would love to learn more about if you ever feel like talking about it.

Your fellow simmer,

5782341b77vl

This is my new favourite thing about the entire forum. Please don't change your name. (I'm joking of course, but your story did give me a much needed laugh, so thank you).

edited November 2021
    Other than Sims, my hobbies include candle making, music, and cooking...but definitely not baking, DeKay I'm super impressed, chiabatta is one of my favourite types of bread!

Thank you! I think I may be slightly obsessed with eating this bread now! It's so soft and chewy on the inside and doesn't harden when put it in the fridge unlike other breads I've made. (Yes, I put my bread that I bake in the fridge, don't judge. XD)

Before this, brioche was my fav bread but now, I think ciabatta has taken the spot. 😂 If you guys know any other artisan bread that's also nice, do tell me cuz I wanna try. Hahaa! 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    No judgement here! I keep my bread in the fridge too. Keeps it fresher for longer. :smile:
    Brioche is delicious too!
    How do you feel about tiger bread? Lovely crust and nice and soft in the inside.
    Do you ever do the breads where you twist and plait it?

No judgement here! I keep my bread in the fridge too. Keeps it fresher for longer. :smile:
    How do you feel about tiger bread? Lovely crust and nice and soft in the inside.

Hm, I never heard of tiger bread. I will check that out.

I do all kinds of bread and pastry. I actually made challah bread two weeks ago. Other breads that I've made that I can remember at the top of my head are babka (I guess that is also considered a brioche), cardamom buns (these are so nice), pan dulce, buttermilk bread, hokkaido milk bread, Dutch crunch bread (amazing as well), pan de leche, mallorca bread, soft pretzels and focaccia.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    And croissants but I'm still so bad at it. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Wait, I just googled that tiger bread and it's is actually the Dutch crunch bread I made the other time. XD

Loved it! :)
    FwDXXd5.gif
    IM BACKKKKKK
    "Za Woka Geneva"
    edited November 2021
    omg.......... I got the house done up !!! but re started

"]eNpm2l9.png[/url]

"]hPqPkZd.png[/url]
    "Za Woka Geneva"