Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited November 2021
    I have to say, the Likes and Dislikes have made the game interesting. If you want to add variety to your game, I suggest clearing out your Sim's Likes and Dislikes whenever they age up. And when a prompt asks if they Like or Dislike something, you must always say YES. Whenever I start replaying the Sims, usually I'd get bored in a week or two and play another game, but just this morning I bought 2 expansions (with the discounts, of course).

Anyway, here's my current Time Lord, who travels through time and space, which explains how a sim travels almost immediately in this game.

THE COUNSELOR

First Counselor
    U4icKQS.png

Second Counselor
    TkLrzHw.png

Third Counselor
    kmh5e5U.png
    LCSt9Ut.png
    cI884kn.png
    UitpRrN.png

Fourth Counselor
    34hP2aU.png
    dr0FsJs.png
    Qb12mQ5.png
    8YzN4RS.png

Fifth Counselor
    TqoCzCe.png
    Vqk6ySS.png
    5ajsUKP.png
    17akUnA.png

Current Mementos of The Counselor
    hYF2XGM.png
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited November 2021
    @nastyjman
    I am pleased with likes and dislikes too as my sims can actually have fun doing things that should be fun for them now.
    And also get agitated about things they don't like.

Is that the same sim?
    Is he regenerating like the Doctor?
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    @CK213 Yep! He's regenerating like the Doctor. I've restricted a lot of things on my Time Lord, such as no reward traits and random low-level furniture on a weekly basis.

I really hope they add more Likes and Dislikes on the base game, like Food. Would be funny to have one sim in your family like Spaghetti while another dislikes it with a passion. What's a cook to do in that situation? Cook two meals? Perhaps.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
    edited November 2021
    Having fun simming, I put aside my progress on my master save to play a copy of it.
    I grabbed an edited version of Ollie Purdue(?) and set him up as a photographer. I am really enjoying playing my save with my main sims as NPCs.
    11-21-21_3-37-39_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Annete Kaminski is actually one of the dormies my original sims met while at University.
    I edited her and gave her a home with other dormie roommates. Mr. Purdue met her while working out at the gym.
    I had him take some shots of her as a test for being a future model.
    11-21-21_11-37-44_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

He hired her once for a gig and she's back for another one.
    11-21-21_3-38-40_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This should do.
    This is an everyday wear shoot:
    11-21-21_3-46-05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

His studio is in a renovated version of the Old Salt House, but it's located in Del Sol Valley.
    11-21-21_3-46-51_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So modeling is a thing in my game, except it's only for NPCs.
    I wish there were more poses and backgrounds.
    11-21-21_3-51-24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

We are shooting a lot of pictures and it's feeling repetitive.
    He is really racking up on fame points as he is posting to Simstagram and selling the pictures.
    11-21-21_4-02-01_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Olivia Banks is the client. She is a style influencer.
    That's actually a picture of Olivia on the wall, looking like Wednesday Addams.
    11-21-21_4-02-38_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I believe she'd make a decent Wednesday if I darkened around her eyes.
    11-21-21_12-54-21_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Anyway, this isn't a freebie.
    We pay our models.
    11-21-21_4-12-27_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Time to go shopping!
    11-21-21_4-12-44_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I hope the game actually gives her the money.
    I should test it to find out.
    11-21-21_4-12-54_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I love how this career is involving my other sims.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    Today, I had to restart a party four times, because one of the guests kept ignoring my calls to come inside, instead preferring to wander off to somewhere at San Myshuno where I could not even locate her and promply dying of sunlight (vampires in training and nice summer days don't go well together). After the third time, I added her to the family, so that I was finally able to force her to get inside and take care of herself. I get being a dramatic teenage actress and all, plus her mom - who is a witch - would resurrect her as soon as she hears about it, but rude. Die on your own time.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Since it was a Saturday, Kai and Asher decided to throw a party before their university term started. They invited some of their friends from high school as well as some townies from the gallery I placed in one of the nearby apartments
    8SFBFng.png
    Kai invited his ex, Colette, hoping they could at least be friendly to each other but no, she was angry and stomping around the whole time
    ekrHVJm.png

He did invite Moriah, however. He wanted to try flirting with her but she was very sad and he knew it wouldn't go over well.
    8Uh59XJ.png

The party was a bit of a mess. Neither Kai nor Asher thought to cook any food so the guests kept grabbing salad from the fridge. Asher did eventually make some popcorn for everyone. Also, one of the neighbors got mad for them making too much noise even though she was also being noisy.
    d3Qh6Qq.png

Kai could not get anyone to do a keg stand with him but this girl (I forgot her name) autonomously did one with Moriah
    g7XpQrq.png
    kLomLJF.png

Kai was trying to impress Moriah but Colette stomping around behind him kind of ruined the mood. He will probably not be inviting her to any future parties.
    5p1gM15.png

The morning after the party, Asher was the first to wake up so he cleaned up the mess everyone made
    y3QWPsQ.png
    Kai attempted to make eggs and toast for the first time and luckily didn't catch anything on fire
    uSMq83g.png

Then, it was time for Kai and Asher to do homework. Both go to Britechester and are taking three classes this term. Kai is majoring in communications and Asher is majoring in biology. Asher plans on going into the gardener career after graduation, Kai isn't sure what he wants to do but is leaning towards the social media career.
    FyVj9do.png
    8kq5a9D.png

Clayton isn't the best roommate but he's also not the worst. He doesn't take care of himself (as all of the roommates in this game do), sleeps on the couch instead of his bed (and I know he recognizes the bed as his because he gets in it to cry all the time), turns on the stereo constantly, and keeps trying to start arguments with Kai. However, he is very neat and always cleans up after himself, he even cleans up dishes that aren't his.
    gdehygI.png

The next day, after Kai got home from class and was working on his homework, Moriah came to the door. Of course he let her in, and they started chatting.
    F41V1Zy.png
    She wasn't sad anymore so Kai tried flirting a bit, and she liked it
    GYNGaPL.png

He was feeling confident so he decided to go for it and use a bold pick-up line.
    ZakiJZg.png

Things were going well, Moriah was very into Kai's flirting
    kpGO4JN.png

They had their first kiss
    pv6r4mY.png

Kai already wants to ask her to be his girlfriend, but I didn't let him because I don't want him to rush things. He did that with his last relationship and it didn't end well. He'll probably take her on a date or two before making things official to avoid that.
    nrSJorj.png
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,305 Member

Nom tells a sneaky joke
    [img][/img]Sneaky-joke-one.png
    [img][/img]Sneaky-joke-two.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    My sim from the Perfectly Well rounded scenario managed to solve a tricky romance situation for one of my major characters AND also accidently reconciled two of my main families. Not bad for a newcomer!

Longer version: The scenario sim moved from San Myshuno to Finchwick, and the game spawned her San Myshuno friends as walkbys there. One of these walkbys was a grandmother, the other her granddaughter. Now this particular grandma had a very bad falling out with her son nine years ago. Over time I slowly brought them to a neutral relationship. But if the little granddaughter was in Finchwick now, that meant someone must have driven her there. Well, the only sim around that Peggy knew was her grandmother, so that strongly suggested granny having her for the weekend right now. And that in turn suggested that the two family branches are reconciled a lot more already than when I last played them.

Am I making sense? Probably not. In any case, the game spawned random sims that I was able & willing to interpret in a favorable way for my overall story.
  • RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    edited November 2021
    It was Friday, and the Spicy Festival night.
    The Jade brothers were invited to the festival by one of their magic masters, Simeon Silversweater.

Dhz3m27.jpg
    L.Faba: "I have to stay here anyway."
    They met at Waterside Warble.

wJk4UKZ.jpg
    Zacharias Jade: "Please don't eat too much tonight, master. It will be a big trouble if your belly gets bigger than now.
    Hubert Jade: "You're so rude to him, Zach."

First, they were going to sample some foods.
    LzJaf8y.jpg
    Z: "Hmm. These are better than I expected."
    H: "Shall we cook some of them at home someday?"

cfLNUCE.jpg
    Z: "By the way, why are you eating arm-in-arm?"
    Simeon Silversweater: "Hum, no wonder I have difficulty in eating tonight."
    H: "Why do you always cling to me, master?"

Then, the brothers challenged spicy curry, but they both failed.
    cG6BKJ2.jpg

They wanted to drink something, but they were a little bit tired of the smell of spices. So, they decided to go to Waterside Warble, the nearby karaoke bar.
    When going inside the bar, the brothers heard a strange singing voice coming from one of the karaoke rooms.

Inside the room, a robot was enjoying singing.
    eykadWH.jpg
    Z: "Is this a so-called 'Vocaloid'?"
    H: "No. It's definitely not."

WDPpCyh.jpg
    Z: "Its singing isn't so bad."
    H: "I think this robot has some potential."

Since it was a rare opportunity, the brothers tried to get close to the robot.
    bMoU9G3.jpg
    H: "Do you come here often?"
    Yes, it really comes here often. Oh, you don't ask me. I'm sorry.

While they were conversing with the robot, Zacharias noticed something.
    aJtTdm7.jpg
    Z: (Huh? Something is weird in that robot.)

yiWILYX.jpg
    H:"Hey Zach. That robot is a little creepy."
    Z:"It sure is. And it is obviously looking at you."

The brothers felt a little uncomfortable, so they were going to dismiss.
    When they were going to home,
    xE0SADX.jpg
    H:"Help me, Zach. This robot is going to pick me up."
    Z:"Don't worry, Huey. It's just a kind of graphic glitches."
    Hey, stop speaking from the player's view.

When they got home, it was almost noon of the next day.
    vIAhqD4.jpg

A few days later:
    GNEya6o.jpg
    H:"Z,Z,Z,Z,Zach~~~~~~~~!"

The robot seems to lock on Hubert.

Post edited by Rochert on
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Happened a couple of days ago and I'll post more about it on their blog, but the sim I'm playing with currently has failed and been kicked out of University! I've never had a sim fail or be kicked out of school in any iteration of the sims, lol!!
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited November 2021
    When I wanted to check up on another household, recently placed in my game, I found one of the children was far away from home. How she got there, is hard to say.
    [img][/img]Weird-Child.png
    Then we brought home some new friends
    [img][/img]Back-home.png
    [img][/img]Hugs-Ae-Chan.png
    [img][/img]Ulmo-leger.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
    edited November 2021
    Part two of my current simming.
    These sims are giving me a break from my master save. I have about 20 sims that need to go through Uni. I have only graduated six and six more are currently in my Uni prep-school. I am going through Uni burnout now, so I am playing Orlando Purdue and his roommates. There are two actresses and a style influencer with him.

Sofia Bjergsen is one of the actresses.
    She's on her way to a gig. She looks like an extra for a sci-fi flick. Her high maintenance trait usually has her furious.
    11-23-21_10-34-01_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Kara Monteroy is the other actress.
    11-23-21_10-48-00_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She is about to do some modeling work for Orlando, to help him out with his gig.
    11-23-21_10-49-07_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

She will use the extra photos for her Simstagram account and sell them to a publisher for more fame exposure.
    11-23-21_10-52-48_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

We will be keeping a few to decorate the walls of the studio.
    11-23-21_10-56-19_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Now to call in the Style Influencer to finish this gig.
    11-23-21_10-58-46_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Olivia Banks.
    11-23-21_11-01-02_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

"You have to see these. They are stunning."
    11-23-21_11-01-54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am really enjoying the dynamic of Models/Photographer/Style Influencer, and Actresses.
    11-23-21_11-02-53_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I have been focusing on the photographer, but I am going to shift to the actresses and go along with them on their gigs soon.
    11-23-21_11-03-09_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-23-21_11-04-29_AM(1).png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

10,000 simoleons in the bank.
    Their goal is to hit it big and move into the posh mansion on the hill.
    I will then turn my attention to parties and travel until they burn through their cash and have to start working again.
    11-23-21_11-05-02_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Sofia is back from her gig and calming down from her most recent rage attack.
    I take it those boots are attached to the outfit.
    11-23-21_11-17-13_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    That High Maintenance trait was driving me crazy, but this wellness chair is helping to mellow her out.
    Along with the yoga mat and meditation stool.
    11-23-21_11-18-10_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And hand massages. No one has the skills to give manicures yet.
    11-23-21_11-44-07_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This conversion and renovation of the Old Salt House is starting to get homey and cozy as they fill it with stuff.
    11-23-21_12-50-33_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-23-21_12-50-29_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-23-21_12-50-22_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-24-21_2-39-00_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

No one has time to cook tonight, so they ordered some food.
    11-23-21_11-36-07_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-23-21_11-37-59_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-23-21_11-38-20_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Another 50,000 simoleons or so and they will be living large in that mansion on the hill.
    11-23-21_11-39-31_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

[Add on]
    I finally got around to getting some male models.
    11-25-21_8-27-09_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-25-21_8-27-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    To start off, Kai took Moriah on a date to a nearby sushi place
    HxJGOHJ.png
    Things were going well even though the event and restaurant itself were a bit glitchy
    dbmagqj.png

Kai decided to make things official. He'd been wanting to and she seems to like him a lot, so why not? They also both got smitten sentiments towards each other.
    WMa7Fj1.png

Soon, it was Simdependence day. The boys thought about having a small party at the park but they were so busy with classes/work that they decided against it. So, Kai bought a grill to put out on the balcony and made some hamburgers.
    OvZgqaJ.png
    Haruki had been trying to guilt Kai to come visit but then he decided to just come over.
    fnNSKZ3.png

One of the traditions for Simdependence day is drinking, so everyone got some juice from the keg. Not sure why Asher has two, I think I may have told him to grab a drink twice on accident.
    Tqeo5xB.png
    Clayton loves to change into various weird outfits such as this one
    XsVLCt1.png

I'm really starting to dislike him. For one, he's really creepy. He just stood there and watched Asher while he was in the shower. Another thing is him always trying to argue with Asher, Kai, and Brodie. Kai now has a bitter sentiment towards him and is tense whenever he's around.
    TfqM2zY.png
    XG2O3UF.png

Kai didn't feel like being in the apartment with Clayton so he went to the gym to work on his rock climbing skill. Not sure if the mountain excursion will be glitched in this save or not, but if it's not he's definitely going to do it. The onsen shows up normally and not the generic llama venue when I go to plan it so hopefully that means it will work.
    XxLWize.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited November 2021
    So, here's a dull update before my story update.

Lir has completed multiple legacy tasks:

He's a Master Artist with Level 10 Painting and completed the Painting Aspiration.

He's level 15 in Vampire Lore, and he's already a Marine Biologist.

His house now has 30 windows, and he's maintained what his fathers' built. He did get his power shut off once.

With most of his legacy challenge goals completed, he'll be taking a deeper dive into the story after this update.

Edit: I changed the season back to summer, and I rushed Lir's part of the challenge. The rest of the season will probably include several different households to develop the story, so I completed a good chunck of the Blue Tail Part 1 Legacy challenge in a very short time. As for which legacy I'm talking about, it's my Immortal Merfolk Legacy I made up.
    I feel like this is the best place to share this, but I'm kinda looking for feedback on something because I'm struggling to decide what to do.

First, I'm considering the possibility of my main twins having children that will end up starting two legacies. This is huge because I was never considering this. This leads to my second point.

Second, the Children of Dylan and Zephyr Zalrian will be mortal if they have kids, kinda like demigods. Dylan and Zephyr are the Elementals of the Sea and Sky. In my personal lore for them, they are more than just the Sapphire Princes of the Merfolk. They are the keystones for a healthy sky and sea.
    If anything happened to them, I would feel obligated to rain ruin on all the worlds with major industrialization and pollution. It would be miserable for every sim.

Anyways, the other part of my issue is that I can only have so many immortal sims. This leads to my third and final point.

Third, Dylan and Zeph will have children with their girlfriends, and they will end up getting married. However, their future wives will also be mortal. The couples' demigod children will end up starting a Zalrian Legacy and a Twin Legacy.

The biggest problem includes Dylan and Zephyr's responsibilities as immortal elementals, there's a good chance that the new branch of the Zalrian Families will be separated from their immortal family. Going past Generation 3 with immortals gets tricky because of how romance works in the game. Once Dylan and Zephyr have great-grandchildren they will be able to flirt with that generation. And, that's the awkwardness I want to avoid. It's bad enough that the Kailani's have a planned fourth generation started before the end of the Summer...
  • spongegirl38spongegirl38 Posts: 22 Member
    My Sim, Casey, graduated! His wife bought him a juice keg for a graduation gift.

I wish there had been a way of getting his parents there though.
    This update is combination of today's and yesterday's gameplay and might be a bit long because a lot has happened.

Kai is taking a wellness elective this term and wanted a meditation stool, so I let him get one. I never do that but I thought it could help him since he's so tense all the time.
    p82rwmH.png
    Clayton, like any npc, is obsessed with the stereo. Asher is not fond of his music choices. I think he's playing metal here, which Kai likes but Asher doesn't.
    GfrD1DY.png

I soon realized that I had made a big mistake because it was the last day of term and neither Kai nor Asher had started on their presentations. For some reason I thought they still had the weekend but I was very wrong. Both boys tried to complete them but they couldn't get them up to excellent quality because they were running out of time. Neither even got to present them, either. I thought they had until 5pm but actually they had until 4:30. Whoops.
    H1LVzWp.png

Also, Clayton started serenading Kai and tried to flirt with him. It did not go over well.
    uUzroee.png
    LhJ5yi7.png

The term ended and grades came in. Kai and Asher both did pretty well despite not giving their presentations.
    Lg6UDoD.png
    KCOwYGA.png

Since it was a Friday, Kai took Moriah on a date to a nice restaurant.
    9GNmX1u.png
    Since it was getting late when the date ended, Kai invited Moriah to stay the night (even though she lives next door and probably could've gone home). Then this happened.
    9YIyj25.png

The next morning, Asher worked on his term presentation and Kai worked on his papers. Neither wanted to have a repeat of last term so they wanted to make sure they got ahead.
    pKeWtGa.png
    bq76IBY.png

Brodie got the inheritance phone call. I would normally say "under what conditions" but both of the twins are trying to save up to buy houses after graduation and they could really use the money. And, right as the phone call came, the notification for the romance festival popped up. It was perfect, so I picked the option that would make Brodie and Asher have to get married.
    kZ6DSYN.png
    After finding out he would have to get married, Brodie told Asher to dress nice and took him to the romance festival. Kai came along as well, to watch his brother get married and take photos. Brodie probably told Kai what was going on.
    oVCQzGU.png

Brodie wasted no time, he proposed to Asher almost immediately. Of course he said yes.
    xQVgzTL.png
    hz5hzPG.png
    0TQWBrm.png
    3FJJ8Cu.png

Then, they went over to the arch and got married. Also, I thought the woman on the bench watching was a random, but she's actually Asher and Kai's cousin. They don't know her very well but it was cool that she was there and got to watch.
    v3H6yfH.png
    DJUC26P.png
    ltPa2BR.png
    dRh3ep4.png
    Y5NHDrX.png

After the wedding, everyone went home and had some hot pot to celebrate. They would have stayed at the festival to eat but it was raining and Kai was uncomfortable because he wouldn't use his umbrella.
    AvLiwyC.png

The next day, Kai went to Moriah's place after he was done with his homework.
    WxweFlQ.png
    They had dinner together but I didn't get any screenshots of that, just screenshots of them on the couch after dinner. Kai also ended up spending the night, probably so he could avoid Clayton.
    BdiDVXT.png
    B8fHZqy.png
    JZ0w0me.png

The next day, Clayton made things worse by serenading and flirting with Moriah. Luckily, Moriah rejected him.
    4hWeRKY.png

Kai saw this happen and went to yell at Clayton (also it was Spooky day so that's why he's dressed like that)
    BP1L47V.png

Later, the boys hosted a spooky party. Moriah was glitched and wouldn't come inside for some reason, probably because she came to the door asking to hang out right before the party started. I tried to have Brodie let her in because Kai was making food but it didn't work. Kai then tried to get her to come in, but she kept waving her arms like she couldn't get in. He ended up having to decline hanging out and then invite her back over.
    561EE9z.png

Finally, Moriah was able to come inside
    maIxRM4.png

The party was a bit of a fail because I spent so long trying to fix whatever was happening with Moriah. At least Asher seemed like he had fun.
    1scGexj.png

The next day, Clayton tried flirting with Kai again but Kai was having none of it.
    PiD6Kc5.png
    He yelled at him again
    eKzSUkK.png

Then, he decided he'd had enough and kicked him out.
    n2yPNz5.png

Yes Clayton, it was because of all of those weird things you did.
    wxkoqI2.png

After being kicked out, Clayton didn't leave right away and instead decided to take a nap in Kai's bed.
    9K8r9lf.png

Kai invited Moriah over and asked her to move in.
    JVdcYWS.png

Clayton's bedroom got turned into an office for Moriah since she's in the tech guru career. Kai also put his meditation stool in there.
    N1H1Mxt.png
    edited November 2021
    Another day, another play.
    And I am really enjoying my fame sims.
    11-25-21_5-58-53_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Just when they are all comfortable in their home, it's time to shake things up.
    My goal was to buy that modern mansion on the hill once Orlando became a Global Superstar and had the money for it.
    This is Kara, by the way.
    11-25-21_6-28-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

They had to buy it unfurnished and keep all their old furniture.
    So that means the new house has been stripped of everything and I have to put back all the lighting and landscaping decor.11-25-21_6-34-04_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-25-21_6-35-38_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This home is loosely based on Edna Mode's home from the Incredibles.
    11-25-21_6-38-24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-25-21_6-38-54_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Sofie looks disappointed.
    11-25-21_6-39-27_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I have a lot of work to do.
    11-25-21_6-41-50_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am glad I am simply placing all their old furniture.
    Imagine choosing new stuff for this place.
    11-25-21_7-21-24_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

We have lights.
    11-25-21_7-40-27_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

An so does the city. Very nice.
    11-26-21_1-15-26_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Let's take a small tour.
    11-26-21_12-00-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Just the living space and a few rooms off it.
    11-26-21_12-13-50_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-26-21_12-14-12_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It seems like the environmental lighting has improved since I last played this home.
    Or maybe it just Del Sol Valley lighting.
    11-26-21_12-14-32_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I'm not sure what to do with this stuff outside the dining area, but I will probably leave it.
    11-26-21_11-58-31_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I will get a new dinning set once their funds recover from buying this house.
    11-26-21_12-01-55_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is the kitchen.
    11-26-21_11-59-14_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-26-21_11-59-34_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It has an odd shape, but it works.
    I think I will try an island in the center, but the space might be too small.
    11-26-21_11-59-48_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is the office space.
    Same shape as the ktichen.11-26-21_12-00-42_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-26-21_12-01-07_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And this concludes our tour because this is too long to get into what actually happened this day.
    Game-play was a bit aggravating to tell the truth.
    11-26-21_12-15-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

[Edit]
    I went back in a put in a kitchen island.
    Or an "Eye-land" in this case. :#
    11-27-21_7-22-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This is my first time playing around with counter shapes.
    11-27-21_7-24-18_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am so glad I did this.
    This should be helpful for these sims cooking together.
    11-27-21_7-32-35_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member
    2WItXGT.png
    Ever since Jean bought this thing, he hasn't stopped listening to music, even at night....

DYBBuoJ.png
    Another day, another fight with his lovely neighbor.

G4ViDzH.png
    As part of Jean's routine, every morning after buying a coffee, he proceeds to look for snowballs in these boxes. Who will leave them there?

BZg3KmE.png
    Arun is here again... Jean definitely doesn't mind his company. lately Arun visit his neighbor other very often....

gQmtwow.png
    OMG... WHAT?!?!?
    5zUb897.jpg

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I finally made a Stonehenge in my Sims 4 game, well sort of. It's for my Ancient sims to go party. :pB)
    I have it saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS, if anyone is interested.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm a bit behind the times, but today I took my retirement village to experience the updates to Spa Day.

My retirement village currently houses the widowed Supriya Delgato, her current boyfriend Dennis Kim, and Mary and Blossom Goldberg.
    I'll put the pictures below a spoiler to reduce loading times.
    One couple enjoyed the spa while the other enjoyed the hot tub, nothing new there but cute.
    724VjRd.png
    4Br5xHa.png

Supriya tried a manicure.
    snzJtyO.png
    BUsFVDR.png

End results:
    M9oGLWn.png

Mary had a pedicure.
    OaFMpZL.png

Then they all tried some face masks and fell asleep in lounge chairs.
    iGJTLt0.png
    jVNd9qH.png
    cqtxSD7.png

Oh, and Mary's toes with napping in the background.
    8wcPyjX.png

There were also some not new spa day moments, like massages and yoga.
    dLAQwvE.png
    eYTdfdI.png

I also tried to try out the new group cooking feature, since I've been gone so long I haven't tried that yet, but there wasn't enough counter space so Dennis just talked to Supriya while she cooked.
    rlwrQON.png

Hope all of you in the US had a nice Thanksgiving and everyone who lives anywhere is having a great weekend! Happy Simming!
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    11-28-21-1-58-55-PM.png
    Nothing much really. Today, I decided to play my main Sim's rich party animal cousin named Samantha Holland.

Backstory. Samantha is one of the children of her mafia dad, who was killed in some mission or something. He left a will stating that Samantha gets one big house of her own in Windenburg and 120,000 simoleons (of course in reality, I just motherloaded it).

She's a non-committal, sociable, self-centered young adult who has a bit of a mean streak. She's also a vegetarian. She's the worst.

11-28-21-10-22-35-PM.png
    11-28-21-4-13-43-PM.png
    Of course Samantha has her own maid. She never cooks, she never works a day in her life, she always eats in the most expensive restaurants and she always attends and throws endless number of parties. Poor maid has to deal with a lot of after-party messes almost everyday in her new house. What's gonna happen to her when her money runs out?

11-28-21-4-21-57-PM.png
    In some of the parties she attended, Samantha also meets her new friends in her new city (Windenburg). Candy Behr is currently her favorite friend. In this scene, Samantha is backstabbing one of the Caliente sisters, who are also in the party.

11-28-21-1-34-27-PM.png
    The next days, she gets to know more about Joaquin and Sergio. Of course she develops friendship with them.

11-28-21-5-58-38-PM.png
    She tried to hit it off with Sergio, but you can see it in his face that he's uncomfortable or something.

11-28-21-3-20-23-PM.png
    So she went to the nightclub with Joaquin instead. Joaquin is easier to vibe with.

11-28-21-3-32-56-PM.png
    11-28-21-3-32-50-PM.png
    They got too drunk. One thing led to another...

11-28-21-6-50-47-PM.png
    11-28-21-6-50-39-PM.png
    Joaquin decides to stay at Samantha's house for the night. Before sleeping, they decide to help each other clean themselves in the shower.

Right now, she's also Woohoing with Sergio. But I don't want to post that now because it's going to be too long lol.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    I have more comments I'll post later. <3

@mightysprite p918 I like Diego's complexity. I'd say he had a bad reputation because despite being talented and an established author, he's still famous for being nasty - except now his reputation is good? for how he dealt with that fake artwork. Anyway, I like his complexity.

@CK213 p919 The second group of students for your prep school look interesting and the school facilities look great. I also love your photo shoots and the lighting in the new home, but the high maintenance trait seems like an absolute pain. I think my Sims would die if they had it because I would push them to the limit and then a random nasty moodlet would happen and ...

@Daephene p919 Hopefully, Ivy will have much much better luck in the future. But at least her love life isn't suffering at all.

@Lyrie p919 Welcome back. I feel like I never saw the complete beginning for the Stones or Adlers so your highlights were nice to read. The family photos/new baby photos are also too sweet. I love their little family and how devoted Max is to his daughter. Declan continues to …, but at least Hazel is being well taken care of. The girls' new hairstyles are nice. Any reason for the change?

@sunblond
    AKIRA: Uh-uh, that ain’t it, is it because you were still in the closet?
    Woah. Akira's really getting directly to the point there. Funny, but rude. I'm glad Salim didn't mind, but I'm with Jeannie about Akira's insistence on lacking of tact. It's good that Gunther and Salim made up.
    Rashad is a handsome sim, I like him in glasses. I dislike taking unplayed sims on vacation, they usually go home autonomously on me.
    Thank you. He's considered "very attractive" or "extremely attractive" by most Sims in my game I think. :D I'm lucky in that all the unplayed Sims I've taken on vacation have behaved very well and so far have never gone home. Now, I'm probably going to be a bit paranoid about it in the future.

@sophiesmithsimmer Yikes! It sounds like Marin had a horrible day. Once she completes the aspiration, will she get a break?
    ---
    Fier Legacy - a slightly longer update than usual. <3
    Intro & Past Posts in Spoiler
    INTRO
    CFRyVIZ.jpg
    The Fiers are a vampire family led by an arrogant and socially awkward megalomaniac named Asher who, among other things, hopes to have 100 children. As of now, he's had 17. The youngest five (minus #17) recently became young adults and are discovering the perks of university, so Asher's ready to move on from the life he's built with them in Sulani. Even though everyone is into pursuing an eco lifestyle and protecting the environment and even though Asher employed some draconian conservation policies while working as a top-level conservationist, he's done with that kind of tiny living stuff and had a (gaudy flamboyant) palace built in San Myshuno, where he recently relocated his family and where he intends to raise the next generation of his children.

Learn more about the Fiers?

PAST POSTS
    1. Teenage Lifeguard (Delmarya)
    2. Living Her Best Life (Adelise)
    3. Night on the Town
    4. Day of Fier P1
    5. Day of Fier P2
    6. Happy Birthday P1 (Dawn)
    7. Happy Birthday P2 (Dawn)
    8. A First Kiss (Dawn)
    9. Conservationism and a Death Flower for Deli
    10. Vampire Population Control (Asher)
    11. Happy Birthday (Delmarya)
    12. Merry Winterfest
    13. Ambitious Dysis
    14. Gen 4 Enrolls in University
    15. Relaxation? Before University
    16. New Year's Eve
    17. Sulani Bonfire
    18. Midnight Encounter (Delmarya)
    19. Deli Strikes Out (Delmarya)
    20. One Americano and Two Slices of Bread (Delmarya)
    21. Lovestruck Procrastination Queen (Dysis)
    22. Balancing Love and Academics (Dysis)
    23. Saying Goodbye P1
    24. Saying Goodbye P2
    25. Forcing Fun at Foxbury (Dysis)
    26. First Impression = Great, Second Impression = Trash (Delmarya)
    27. Asher's Incompetence (Asher)
    28. A Productive Day
    29. A Day for Love P1 (Dysis)
    30. A Day for Love P2 (Delmarya)
    31. Asher's Advice and Planning a Date
    32. Only the Ice Cream Was Pure Perfection? (Delmarya)
    33. Debating Firsts (Darius)
    34. Limited Romance at the Romance Festival (Delmarya)
    35. Happy Lunar New Year P1 (Delmarya)
    36. Happy Lunar New Year P2 (Asher)
    37. Aster's Past (Delmarya)
    38. Reservations About Everything (Delmarya)
    39. Moving On (from Sulani to San Myshuno)
    40. First Days in San Myshuno
    41. The Spice Festival is too Hot
    42. New Life on the Way
    43. First Fourth Generation Fier Graduates
    44. Enjoying Change & Anticipating More
    45. Joie de Vivre (Delmarya)
    46. Things Are Still Great?
    47. Dysis' Graduation
    48. So Pleased to Meet You
    49. A Park Outing and a Secret Date
    50. A Tale of Two Toddlers
    51. Workaholic Dreams of Becoming an Angel (Investor)
    52. Potty Training and Sickeningly Saccharine Lines
    53. First Kiss (Delmarya)
    54. The End of a Generation
    55. A Funeral for Two
    56. Though She Be but Little She Is Fierce (Elmire)
    57. Who's Getting Married?
    58. A Proposal at Dusk
    59. Adelise's Daughter Elmire
    60. The Dawn of Her "Happily Ever After"
    61. More of the Same on a Spooky Day
    62. A Brief Getaway: The Fiers Plus One More at Granite Falls

It's My Birthday; I Can Start to Do What I Like
    Elmire imagined that she had used her own wings and her mother's magic to return from vacationing in Granite Falls instead of returning in the boring way that they had.
    wCVY8J0.jpg

Still, Elmire, her mother and most of the other Fiers returned from Granite Falls happy, even if they were exhausted. Back at home, they did the usual. Dysis worked on becoming a master logician, figuratively expanding her brain to massive proportions. Normally, to accomplish this she opted for studying chess, but this time she decided on something less tactile, more imaginative, and read a philosophical text on logic.
    pgBWZ3z.jpg
    AAPm98D.jpg
    Before anyone was really prepared for it and just as the Fiers had become used to Elmire running around the family's large home with the chaotic energy of a toddler instead of her being a baby, it was her birthday.

On her birthday, she wanted two things and neither were typical gifts.

First, she wanted a hug from one of her nicest sisters, Deli. Of course, Deli obliged her.
    lrEDvsE.jpg

She decided to mention the second thing a little later as it would require some thought.

Her family threw her a very small party at home, and her father offered to help with blowing out the candles. The small flames excited her, but she honestly wasn’t that interested in the cake or the toys that her family sent in the mail or gifted her at her party.
    y8WJXm0.jpg

Happy birthday, Elmire! You’re not a baby anymore.
    ASAyMZm.jpg
    Elmire Fier as a child. Courtesy of Artbreeder and Photoshop.

The Fiers enjoyed various games: chess, cards, and others. After numerous rounds of MySims Go! during which the birthday girl won several times and almost everyone else (sorry Adelise) won once, Asher momentarily disappeared to his office to do a little work.
    7avdfVH.jpg

Elmire didn’t want to play anymore, so Darius began talking to his youngest sister about random stuff, which made Elmire feel incredibly grown up. When Darius mentioned the guitar in the midst of their conversation—Music?—Elmire’s eyes immediately lit up.
    wCpQsF5.jpg

The absolute beyond-a-doubt best thing about her birthday was that she was now big enough to play most adult-sized instruments. She was beyond stoked. Elmire imagined giving soundtracks to the stories of her toddlerhood, telling new tales and going on all the adventures she wanted to through music. But she wasn’t sure where to start. Should she ask for a violin, a piano, or something else?

Darius continued talking about the guitar and his studies of music as a fine art student at a university while Deli played an actual guitar in the background to complete the atmosphere.
    GLpfECB.jpg

Darius: Once you study a large body of music, you’ll be able to hear, understand, and express things you couldn’t before. It’ll be magical.

Elmire: Oh, wow! 🙂

Elmire listened carefully to everything he said. University courses were beyond her skill level, but her father had lectured her on abstract structures in math and matrix decompositions when she had barely understood anything at all, so Elmire, completely unfazed, happily took in what she could from her brother and ignored the rest. Apparently, you could become a magician through music? She didn’t think so, but she’d have to investigate the issue further.

Without prompting, she tried singing. Her ears told her that her singing voice was not right at all, but whatever—singing was fun and her siblings humored her.
    L2fs4fO.jpg
    JJMywLZ.jpg

Later, maybe she could study like her brother and improve her singing.

Unfortunately, it was getting late and she was tired, so before she could ask Darius the 927 questions she had for him about music, her father whisked her off to bed, tucking her in. Elmire fell asleep almost immediately. She dreamt of magical guitars, gayageums, violins, organs, carillons and pianos.
    b5AX06W.jpg
    YxN7GHi.jpg

Asher was happy. His youngest “genius” was growing up well. She had become a top-notch toddler quickly and with ease, and there was little limit to what she could become as a child or adult.
    zcwDT94.jpg
    Earlier during the day, Dawn had visited to celebrate her sister’s birthday. Similar to how Elmire had questions for Darius, Rashad, Dysis’ fiancé, had questions for Dawn. Were there any dishes that she craved now? Was it difficult to source the ingredients for them? Should someone get planning on that type of thing early? No? Was she sure? Really? How did she like her food prepared?
    Z23DrLc.jpg

Also, what did she do to relax and stay de-stressed? Did music help? What kind of music? Did the speakers matter? Was he asking too many questions? He was sorry if he was asking too many questions… Dawn found him annoying and cute at the same time.
    Ved350j.jpg
    jgwDwrd.jpg

It was hard to say why exactly Rashad had become obsessed with Dawn, but she had just revealed a surprise of her own.
    iR3LA5t.jpg
    WyriJI2.jpg
    She was pregnant!

Note: I have no control over Rashad or Dawn.
    Because of the Thanksgiving Holiday, I'm thinking my next update will end up being a bit longer. However, I've gotten so many ideas circling through my head, and with my twins involved, I'm determined to do a good job. I'm hoping that some of my ideas work.
    This update is going to be kind of all over the place, I haven't been taking a ton of screenshots because all my sims do is homework.

Clara dropped by for a visit. The twins haven't had time to visit their parents at all and have had to ignore their calls because they always call when they're in the middle of something. Asher was happy to see his mom, and Clara was glad to see her kids were doing well. She also talked to Kai but I didn't get a screenshot.
    fwXGRiK.png
    Kai doesn't have a ton of free time but he managed to find some time to go to the gym again to work on his rock climbing skill. If it doesn't glitch, he wants to go on the mountain excursion with Moriah after graduation. He plans on proposing to her at the top of the mountain, so he wants to make sure his skill is high enough. Hopefully the excursion will work in this save, the onsen doesn't show up as the generic llama venue so I'm hopeful.
    YbhxtyW.png

Also, I was having a look at Moriah's family tree and saw this. Izumi is Kai's aunt. I can't believe this has happened again. It's a bit different than Asher and Brodie's situation, though, because Juan was adopted so he's not biologically related to Moriah at all and she doesn't even know him. I'm not going to have them break up, but I really need to start checking family trees before my sims start dating someone so this doesn't happen again. I may need to adjust my MCCC settings, too, because so many of the sims in this save have a bunch of half-siblings that I don't know about.
    5GXR5vi.png

Soon, it was Harvestfest, so Kai and Asher had their family over to their tiny apartment for dinner.
    uEIathV.png
    Since there are only three seats at the table, people had to sit at the island and on the couch, but it was still nice to have everyone over.
    iQbj3Oz.png

They were even able to invite Simon. Unfortunately, they couldn't invite Robin, Alice, or Alice's wife and kids because they don't know them.
    iOIhDz1.png

They were at least able to invite their cousin Stephen, though (He's Simon and Robin's son).
    7Y3OjRb.png

Overall, it was a pretty successful Harvestfest.
    2P0LTQr.png
    jJIuf0k.png

The next day was the last day of term, and the twins got their final grades in. Both did pretty well.
    gN5GSoY.png
    s6EcfQR.png

Now Kai and Asher are in their third term. Kai got a head start on his presentation but of course decided to not actually look at what he was doing.
    qyKUbsO.png
    Moriah is in the tech guru career and has to play video games for work, so she did just that.
    TO3T6rO.png

This random man walked into the apartment, cleaned out the fridge, and then left. No idea who he is or why he came in. He might be a neighbor but idk.
    AZPx9D3.png

Also, I never mentioned this before but Moriah is a spellcaster. I didn't make her that way, she was born a spellcaster. Her dad is normal but her mom is a randomly generated townie spellcaster.
    dYec20o.png

Poor Brodie, I've been neglecting his needs because I've been so focused on Kai and Asher and making sure they get all of their work done in time.
    4L3WX3v.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top