Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My pregnant skeleton lady playing Don't Wake the Llama with Rita Marley in Henford-on-Bagley.

51696648544_8f56a0f317_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    When there's a scary thunderstorm raging outside, seek comfort from a friend with four legs:

9c0T0sS.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited November 2021
    MQl1h9b.png

Bella Goth newly turned to a vampire and married by Vlad Straud. They haven’t been married long but already have 6 little toddlers.
    This is Bella and Dior, already a little charmer, with Branwen at the bottom. I wanted her final pregnancy to be twin girls because of the story, but ended up with twin boys (Branwen and Cadell) instead!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    q6589Ax.png
    Evicted Jangs.. I had other couple in mind.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Sooo. Does anyone remember Rafa the spacefaring smuggler who claims to love only himself? And lived as if that was absolutely true, mind. Mhm. Well, he's been a baby-daddy several times already, but for the first time ever he's decided to try co-parenting. In person, that is, and not just by throwing cash to the others involved. It's early going, but so far he seems to like this part at least.

6wgBu0C.png

But his little daughter Gisela apparently got an ouchie from the roughhousing and autonomously asked for comfort. The rest of the exchange (all completely autonomous) is inside the spoiler tag to avoid bogging down the thread. ;)
    "Yeah, you're funny, kid. Nice try."
    5nTM06T.png

"Seriously? But hey, neat trick making water squirt from your face like that."
    aYh1xGG.png

"Hey, come on now... Is it really that bad?"
    EhxpcaG.png

"Oh for... Hey, uh... how about... will this help?"
    NC43b0j.png

Apparently it did. Later Rafa probably thought, "So... that happened."
    duK67vr.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @Sindocat
    I forgot to ask how it's going with the build You showed the other day. Can we get a closer look maybe?
    It looks quite impressive from the outside.

I may need to give the build it's own post, in my build thread. But, in the meantime, I'll try to commit to making my last screenshot of the night a perspective on this house I haven't shared yet.

But I don't want to spam the board. And my actual last screenshot, just now, is nothing really worth sharing. :) So will do - as soon as I have something suitable.

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    How does this work? A floor plan. First two, behind spoilers to avoid page bloat, are not actually my last screen shot, but show how the rooms fit together. The entryway arcade is at the right.
    HmXgAjR.png

fWLKpsX.png

The rooftops, showing the arrangement of the block around the central courtyard.

lNhmzEk.png

Sorry for the night shots. My sis complains that I am always showing her my lots when it's dark. :D
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    19.11.21_00-10-37znkfr.jpg

2 cuties.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,317 Member

@Sindocat Thank you. I love the night shots. :)

School is not always nice to Ae-Cha. There's teachers and sudden tests for a start, so ......
    [img][/img]Vander-skraldeplante-med-t-rer.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I'm currently playing sims on this lot in Del Sol Valley, a photographer, two actresses, and a style influencer.
    11-22-21_7-08-05_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

We enjoy snacks, before saying good night
    [img][/img]Green-Bang.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    5cvg4j0.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    avX1qSM.png

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    5cvg4j0.png

You have the most evocative screen shots. Quite the artistic eye. Love them!
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Farmer's come in all sizes.
    Little-Farmer.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • cecesims41cecesims41 Posts: 22 Member
    Guidry has become a friend to a struggling family

g0TWfjQ.png

• GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    edited November 2021
    My Sim decided to make a snow-pal version of her pal Alexander Goth. Then promptly invited him around to show it off (I'm not sure he was impressed...).

f1QrjHv.jpg
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    My Time Lord having a date with Imran at a restaurant that they thought was high-class, but found out that it was undead-class. Needless to say, they didn't enjoy their plasma meals. But hey, at least they got to spend time together.

5ajsUKP.png
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    edited November 2021
    61eac5a6be0c218c5505f06d28a642f8.png
    My Sim (Max Power: didn't have imagination for the name :s ) used for the '' Perfectly Well Rounded'' scenario and Travis Scott kissing (first kiss) at the Solar Flare in Oasis Spings.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.

Finalu meets a young Finalu (#CHILDMODELCHALL)
    [img][/img]Two-times-Finalu.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I love when my Sims are happy. :smile:

KCPi4g1.jpg
  • skovileskovile Posts: 18 Member
    0Di7wIj.png

Need to start looking up more - noticed the planes over Del Sol Valley for the first time today

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top