Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite building style?

124...Next

Comments

• j_nellyj_nelly Posts: 20 Member
    Modern
    I always go back to modern in the end but really love the builds with the courtyard oasis kit i have Oasis Springs full of these builds from the gallery
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited November 2021
    Ranch-Style
    Lately I have been having fun redoing apartments with all the shelving options in DHD….. I wish they would include more of it in different styles and colors in the base game and packs…..apartments have so many outdoor walls that you can do so much with it. I want more apartments. If they redo worlds, I wish they would put an apartment building in each one. I’m loving doing modern and industrial apartments.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Modern
    My favorite would be modern, very partial to mid-century modern with Modern and Art Deco decor.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    Ranch-Style
    Mid-Century Modern, Atomic Ranch, "Googie," and Art Deco are my favorite styles. It's hard not to want to build them in every world, even when it doesn't match lol.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Other (Please specify)
    My favorite build in my entire game is a 50s bowling alley I downloaded from the gallery and converted into a home for Tuvok from Star Trek. I don’t know why, but I always have a ton of fun playing in that house.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DogAnCat47DogAnCat47 Posts: 1 New Member
    Other (Please specify)
    I like North European builds the most
    (basically Windenburgs buildings)
  • Mizzila1297Mizzila1297 Posts: 620 Member
    Ranch-Style
    Wow there is so much creativity and diversity in building that I've never even thought of! I'm seeing styles I've never even heard of listed here. And I love it!

I'm super excited to see what other styles and themes get listed, too. :lol: