Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    edited November 2021
    World Tour and All That Other Stuff

Erik Cantrell stared at his phone, long after he finished reading the text. Orion Music had set him up with a World Tour. They made certain it was held over the summer months since they were keenly aware he was still in high school. Erik wouldn't have minded a break from school, but all four of the Cantrell kids were on the Accelerated Track. After the summer was over, Aaron had to attend a single day, Erik two, Joey, three and Brianna four days, total. To graduate a single test had to be administered. The other thing that was great about living in the twenty-third century is that travel was a far cry from what it used to be. World Tours, Erik learned through an extensive Internet Search, could take months on end. He was grateful that modern technology would allow him to beam into the venue and then back out again. There would be no need to stay in some sleazy motel off of the highway, to save Credits (the Intergalactic currency), of course. He could sleep in his own bed and until he had to beam into the next venue, he was free to write and record music, sit for photoshoots, be with family and friends and get over the mild case of Influenza that was currently running through his family.

Erik texted his girlfriend right away. "Feel like some pizza?"
    Erik took her to his favorite Pizzeria, The Old Oak Alcove, named for the fact the restaurant used real wood fires in their pizza ovens. Rare in this day and age. They took their seat and ordered. He Pepperoni and she the same. They both had glasses of Van Haute Estate Meloire.
    "Do you mind if I say the Blessing?" Kayleigh said.
    "No, not at all."
    "Please make this the best World tour possible, amen."
    S9Yu0fb.jpg
    "Hey, thanks, that was really nice of you."
    The couple talked and talked and shared their deepest feelings, really getting to know each other. Erik was sorely tempted to give her a promise ring. She was the One, he knew it deep in his soul.
    0PLGZMk.jpg
    "So when does this tour begin and how many days of the Summer will it take?"
    "Tomorrow. Ultimately, I'm to give concerts in twelve different locations. I do believe Strangerville is on the list."
    "Strangerville! Erik, that's not a safe region. My father has been deployed there a few times over the years. He was almost killed once. I don't want you to go there. It's a strange and mysterious place. Eerie, it's just plain eerie."
    "I'll be fine, I promise."

Erik's first stop was in Del Sol Valley. He didn't require the use of a transporter, he just rode his bike downtown to the Music in the Park.
    The crowd was nice. The air still warm, although it was closing in on evening. Erik hyped the crowd to get things going.
    S9A5Gyn.jpg
    "Are you having a good time? So nice to see everybody turned out tonight. Sheesh, do you think it could get any warmer? Phew!"
    Qptj2Nk.jpg
    The very next day he was sent to Henford-on-Bagley's Open Air Concert venue. This time he did take the transporter, feeling just a tad wobbly when his molecules swirled back together. Not his favorite mode of transportation. The venue was quaint, though.
    vCvDU3V.jpg
    And he sang his heart out to very generous fans.
    mzpXv2I.jpg

Home again, Erik found himself a tad annoyed. He had been barraged by an endless stream of flashes from the Paparazzi. They effectively formed his entourage wherever he went. He just wanted to get the mail and call it a night. Whirlwind. Two concerts and he almost felt spent. Two down, ten more to go.
    AfUEN6K.jpg
    Again, Erik felt the refinement of an envelope. An expensive, fine quality with a linen feel to it. Not too unlike the one when he received his invitation to place a Frame on the Walk of Fame Avenue. Rather than sift through the antiquated mail in front of the Elderly Sim, he went inside. Tearing it open, carefully of course, once he was in the foyer. Erik grabbed his phone and texted Kayleigh right away. "Breakfast, early, please. We have to talk."
    Erik swung by and picked up Kayleigh at seven in the morning. "When you said early, you meant early," she said, swallowing the yawn. They arrived at Millie's Café. And were shown to a booth right away. "Wow, this place is usually packed."
    "Now, you know why I wanted to get here early," Erik quipped.
    Bo0Na0Q.jpg
    "I've been nominated," he said, quietly.
    "What, for Best Tour? You've only just begun."
    "No," he said, a slow grin taking over his face. "Best Song. Next Starlight Accolades."
    "Oh, Erik, this is wonderful, exciting. I'm so very happy for you. And it's about time, too," she said placing her hands on her narrow waist.
    "Don't get too overboard. A nomination, while quite nice, isn't an automatic win."
    "No, but at least you've been nominated. That means your music has piqued their interest. And, at least you'll have the Tour to keep you busy," she smiled.
    SmCBPOz.jpg
    They barely finished their meal before their solitude was interrupted. Erik was glad he was able to tell Kayleigh about the Accolades, in private. everybody else would learn when the List was broadcast.
    Mio0I9o.jpg

Just as Kayleigh suggested, Erik was very glad he had at least two more stops on his tour before the Accolades hit. He busied himself during his downtime recording and putting together yet another album. This made nine in all. His goal was to have ten released before he went off to Uni.
    The fabulous Brindleton Bay Arena was his third stop. The place was ginormous and well-appointed. The crowd was again, pleasant and generous. He loved performing for them. He had been dubious about this tour but now he was glad, having found his groove, so to speak.
    nD46wNG.jpg
    The Fourth stop was Musical Notes in NewCrest.
    jLWiuyd.jpg

In the meantime, Louise decided she needed to paint a mural. Rather than deface this ancient dwelling, she picked a spot on the lawn out back in between the basketball court and the swimming pool, to make her canvas. Erik found himself wondering how they were supposed to swim before the paint was able to dry. "Erik, this is fast-drying paint. Why don't you get up to speed on the 23rd century we live in. You and your sister seem more focused on the Distant Past."
    uJ0yAUj.jpg
    While his mother painted, his next younger brother found himself at the Willow Creek Clinic. He was exhibiting many of the same symptoms the rest of them had, although Erik was finally well. Joey seemed almost excited to go, but then Erik realized his brother always wanted to be a doctor, so this was his element.
    LFwdxlf.jpg

The day of the Starlight Accolades rolled around. Naturally, it was Hotter Than Sin to borrow the title of one of his fans' favorites. Erik decided to take an easy day, try to get his nerves to settle down. Those in the family who were no longer ill, he, Aaron, Brianna and Adrian got up and went to Sunday Services. Their father was the choir director, so he asked Erik to take his place for that Sunday. Erik shot Brianna a glance. "It's okay, Erik. You know this music. Just don't put one of your fancy frill arrangements on it, and let the choir do the rest. You'll be great. Enjoy the rare moment. Dad never misses church."
    "But, what if I miss a cue?"
    "You who sings every single week? You know what Troparion goes where. And when and where the Kontakions go. You'll be fine, and if you mess up, I'll sent you a mental note. That is if you don't object."
    "Thanks, Bree. You're the best."
    Erik survived the Liturgy and even the priest complimented him on how well he filled his father's shoes. Erik smiled and bowed his head. After the four kids enjoyed some time with the rest of the parish, having coffee and donuts, they went home. Already they could feel the heat of the day. "I'm going swimming," Erik announced. He spent a little bit of time floating on his back, hoping some words of gratitude would arrange themselves in his mind, just in case.
    ITZZjFo.jpg
    But, it was just hot. Finally, he got out of the pool. He thought if he allowed his body and brain to soar above it all, this would help release the tension building up inside of him. It's a bird, it's a fly, it's Erik Cantrell!
    tcCbMLk.jpg
    His last resort was to take a nice bath with soaks. Lavender to help calm the savage beast. Thankfully, his parents' master bath had a jet tub in it. Erik took up residence there for a time.
    UYISlKM.jpg
    He nearly fell asleep when he was jolted awake by someone rapping on the bathroom door. "Erik, you had better get a move on. It's nearly four o'clock," his mother warned.
    "Okay, thanks, Mom."
    He pulled the cucumber slices from over his eyes and scrubbed the facial from his face in the nice walk-in shower.

More to come. Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited November 2021
    Starlight Accolades

This is it, Erik thought, as he donned one of his favorite suits. Gussied up, he sprayed fragrance all over himself, but not too much and then sprayed his brushed teeth with breath spray. Can't be too careful. Then he took a cab and went downtown. As light weight as his garments were, he almost regretted his choice. But, this is the Accolades. You don't show up in sandals, shorts and a hat.
    "It's time for the Starlight Accolades!
    Erik found a seat and texted Kayleigh like mad. "Talk me down off of this wall, I'm coming unglued."
    "Take deep breaths. I keep telling you, you'll be fine."
    "'K, thanks. I love you."
    A few accolades were presented, Erik all but squirmed in his seat. He wished he had paid attention to the Program to know just when they got to the music portion of the show. Then the Host returned to the microphone.
    Dx2bFMs.jpg
    "For bringing such aural beauty to ears around the World, Erik Cantrell won the Starlight Accolade for Best Song!" Just that fast?
    Erik slowly got to his feet. Stunned. He was stunned. Did his feet even know how to work anymore? As he approached the microphone, he almost felt self-conscious. What am I doing here?
    FTyJq36.jpg
    The Host whose name he couldn't recall, so much was a blur, handed Erik the hefty gold trophy. He closed his eyes giving thanks to the One who had provided this, through the Gifts he had given Erik. He was only too aware that even after all of these centuries later, some where still offended.
    K161mFa.jpg
    And then the tears hit. He could barely see. Well isn't this embarrassing.
    9mA4g15.jpg
    "Crying and glasses just don't go together," he half-laughed.
    0ra5rlH.jpg
    "I want to thank everyone who listened to my music and decided I deserved this great Honor tonight.
    rL6l70u.jpg
    "I've been writing music, or so my terrific parents tell me, since I could figure out how to play instruments."
    jRE0WA6.jpg
    "And I have been writing ever since."
    T7VrRMb.jpg
    "Of course I have always hoped and yes, I did dream about it, but now it doesn't even seem real. Please, somebody, can you throw some water on me and wake me up? Never mind, I'm having too good of a time. I would like to thank so very many people who helped me on this quest my whole life. From the music teacher, whose patience I greatly tested and to all of my Fans who faithfully come out to see me in concert and who support me. This is for All of you!"
    aj76aoS.jpg
    "Uh-oh, I know what that music means. Thank you so much!"
    EfktmFh.jpg
    Thank you, Lord.
    hYW4AXy.jpg
    iLSmhHc.jpg
    "Good night, Everybody!"

All for now! Thank you so much for the guidance given and the mod suggested, it made all of the difference in the world. And, thank you for reading, that means more than anything else to me. :) What is a writer without a reader, right? I'm very grateful.

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,632 Member
    Starlight Accolades

This is it, Erik thought, as he donned one of his favorite suits. Gussied up, he sprayed fragrance all over himself, but not too much and then sprayed his brushed teeth with breath spray. Can't be too careful. Then he took a cab and went downtown. As light weight as his garments were, he almost regretted his choice. But, this is the Accolades. You don't show up in sandals, shorts and a hat.
    "It's time for the Starlight Accolades!
    Erik found a seat and texted Kayleigh like mad. "Talk me down off of this wall, I'm coming unglued."
    "Take deep breaths. I keep telling you, you'll be fine."
    "'K, thanks. I love you."
    A few accolades were presented, Erik all but squirmed in his seat. He wished he had paid attention to the Program to know just when they got to the music portion of the show. Then the Host returned to the microphone.
    Dx2bFMs.jpg
    "For brining such aural beauty to ears around the World, Erik Cantrell won the Starlight Accolade for Best Song!" Just that fast?
    Erik slowly got to his feet. Stunned. He was stunned. Did his feet even know how to work anymore? As he approached the microphone, he almost felt subconscious. What am I doing here?
    FTyJq36.jpg
    The Host whose name he couldn't recall, so much was a blur, handed Erik the hefty gold trophy. He closed his eyes giving thanks to the One who had provided this, through the Gifts he had given Erik. He was only too aware that even after all of these centuries later, some where still offended.
    K161mFa.jpg
    And then the tears hit. He could barely see. Well isn't this embarrassing.
    9mA4g15.jpg
    "Crying and glasses just don't go together," he half-laughed.
    0ra5rlH.jpg
    "I want to thank everyone who listened to my music and decided I deserved this great Honor tonight.
    rL6l70u.jpg
    "I've been writing music, or so my terrific parents tell me, since I could figure out how to play instruments."
    jRE0WA6.jpg
    "And I have been writing ever since."
    T7VrRMb.jpg
    "Of course I have always hoped and yes, I did dream about it, but now it doesn't even seem real. Please, somebody, can you throw some water on me and wake me up? Never mind, I'm having too good of a time. I would like to thank so very many people who helped me on this quest my whole life. From the music teacher, whose patience I greatly tested and to all of my Fans who faithfully come out to see me in concert and who support me. This is for All of you!"
    aj76aoS.jpg
    "Uh-oh, I know what that music means. Thank you so much!"
    EfktmFh.jpg
    Thank you, Lord.
    hYW4AXy.jpg
    iLSmhHc.jpg
    "Good night, Everybody!"

All for now! Thank you so much for the guidance given and the mod suggested, it made all of the difference in the world. And, thank you for reading, that means more than anything else to me. :) What is a writer without a reader, right? I'm very grateful.

Aww. Congrats to Erik!
    Aw, thank you @cyncie I would have posted sooner, but I've been 'down' with a head cold. Brutal, it's brutal. :)
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    My well rounded sim got abducted lol

l3wuslm.png

Given that he's an alien, you'd think he wouldn't be so surprised :D

Now that I've finished the scenario, I've decided to keep playing with him and, with lifespan on long and allowing me to use youth potions if I can afford them, see exactly how many skills he can max, aspirations he can complete, careers he can reach the top of, AND I'm also gonna try and keep sending him back to school to earn more degrees & get higher up in university organizations. So far, he's gotten 4 aspirations out of the way, earned 2 degrees, and gotten to the top of the astronaut career. I know some aspirations won't be possible, at least not if I don't use cheats to un-alien-ize him, which I don't want to do, but I'm gonna start just tackling the career focused aspirations and see how far I get!

Oh, AND he's kind of in a love triangle with the pleasant twins lol

fQAH2S6.png

(seems to have a thing for redheads, since I also caught him flirting with Nina Caliente ;) )
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    Georgia Bain gave birth to a baby named Beth, and then found out that her husband had been keeping a secret: he's a spellcaster and he passed the trait to their daughter.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    I got confused with my screenshot order thought I had a bigger post and was trying to cut pics then realized my mistake so the wrong ones were cut. Oh well this is fine, also now I can't remember which thread I was going to show something else next time but I'll figure it out this is different.
    bMIZ3nd.png
    They are in my channel surfing save file but figured I could share here my first uni family started with Corinne (Cori) that is her now husband Hugo. Their dearest friends were a townie named Mykala(Mickey) and Becca who I stole from the besties household who are also married their tots are finally going to be kids soon how time flies it's different with sims.
    XAbAT0z.png
    They all did well, the only issue I have is before they had kids Becca won an award for her writing but it can't go in the personal inventory so they have it for now like a piece of their friendship.
    j6v1YID.png
    Since this save focuses most on family and such decided to have Sachiko take her family to the festival of light, different traditions and such.
    44RVNnc.png
    beyond the fire you'll notice her granddaughter having issues with her marshmallow, I didn't get the pic fast enough but right where it's by her head it was on fire....yep.

There is a tradition, oh when I was a girl we waved fire at granny behind her back, and it was such fun.....lol
    kVpkZzn.png
    Sachiko tried to remind her to be careful but she so not interested.
    NBr7ZCX.png
    She couldn't even stay mad, remembering her youth.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited November 2021
    I played with a vampire family today.
    Gabrielle Vadas practiced dark meditation. She has to achieve the last tier of vampire powers because she needs to buy 'tamed thirst' power for her good vampire aspiration.
    qx3eQ5M.png

She asked her husband Adrian to train her.
    vvICvei.png

She also sparred with Adrian. The mailman and Siobhan Fyres were watching.
    C588Srf.png
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I played with a vampire family today.
    Gabrielle Vadas practiced dark meditation. She has to achieve the last tier of vampire powers because she needs to buy 'tamed thirst' power for her good vampire aspiration.
    qx3eQ5M.png

She asked her husband Adrian to train her.
    vvICvei.png

She also sparred with Adrian. The mailman and Siobhan Fyres were watching.
    C588Srf.png

Mailman looks like he’s mentally reviewing the employee handbook to see where this fits in! 😀

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    So. This was it. Finally saying goodbye to The Red Rose.

gciJJfT.png

Maybe she'd held on to the place for too long. It was barely open nowadays, anyway. She was always so busy, and she didn't trust anyone else to handle it, and by this point it was close to losing money, though that was hardly the concern. Pak was making so much money she would have hardly had to work if she hadn't wanted to.

JwU1raK.png

There were just so many memories. Of a person she wasn't anymore, of a life that she had lived, of dreams that she had had. Of Hinata.

Owning a restaurant had always been a flash-pan dream. It hadn't really been the thing that made her happy, the thing that she had really wanted. It was just so hard to say goodbye.

Gg5wdTs.png

Maybe it wasn't saying goodbye, though. Maybe it was just letting go. Letting go of the memories, letting go of the hurt. Maybe she could let herself be happy with the other things she had built. She had a husband, daughters, a family. Of course she would still miss Hinata, of course she would still grieve, but maybe now she could let herself be happy. Maybe she could let herself be free.

KOIPLGX.png
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,845 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    My well rounded sim got abducted lol
    They just want the best @FanPhoria
    edited November 2021
    More pics than usual, so using spoilers.

Glimmerbrook Watch is still getting lots of snow.
    VsN6J2X.png

So Morgyn decided to spend Winterfest in HOB. He uses the cottage by the falls as a home away from home and keeps a garden there for all of his magic potion needs.

He decided to brew some "Good Fortune" potions as gifts. The first batch was fine.
    8OZSgkX.png

The second batch, not so much.
    AWWYbdL.png

So, he baked some cookies instead and took them to the pub.
    ZZ0ZoOC.png

Turns out, that's where a lot of, umm... beings, were spending Winterfest, too.
    ecKdgkQ.png
    cxnl9p2.png

Everyone was there except his new bestie... He'll have to follow up on that.

It actually turned out to be a good evening. I didn't manage to get a screenshot, but Father Winter turned up briefly and handed out presents.
    TLZbM2o.png

Morgyn went back to the cottage and opened his, and was happy with the whole holiday.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Some highlights of what happened in my game

The Stone Household
    Rainbow had another nightmare! Max embraced her reassuring her then they went to have a little milk and a cuddle before tucking her back into bed.
    51386303290_93e9f9492c_k.jpg

The next morning, Rainbow had forgotten her nightmare in the past and was happily exclaiming how she was excited to go to music class with Fatima this afternoon.
    51386037299_b44c773a2f_k.jpg702

Mckenna invited Juliana over to talk about how, she and Lilith where planning to move out in their own ways, and was she going to move in with Max.

Juliana had to assure her, she was more than willing, ready, excited for this step, just waiting to be asked.

Both females had to roll their eyes just a little but with a fond smile, Max had made so many leaps and bounds in life, but he still hesitated and doubted himself when there was really no need.

Mckenna said, she would set him straight, Juli laughed but made her promise to try and be a little gentle.
    51385295891_7b6c902a3d_k.jpg704

Lia brought over some food to the gathering to share, to thank the Stone's for being such good host and letting them into their home.

Everyone enjoyed the dinner very much.
    51384537422_f6d6ce5b98_k.jpg

Fatima was having butterflies in her stomach, they were both going to play a duet they'd learned in music class.

Rainbow assured her, everyone would love it, just try your very best and that is why it will be loved.
    51385295186_80ba6253ec_k.jpg

The girls grabbed their instruments and started to play, it took them a bit of time to sync up but once they did, it sounded even more great, the girls had really practiced and had a good talent for the violin.

They relaxed or Fatima relaxed more and really got into it, having fun and not so fixed on being perfect and hitting every note, she was ten after all and this was a hobby not a career.
    51385544993_fa7f0b3423_k.jpg
    51386302475_8e8f34d0bc_k.jpg

The Adler Household
    Hazel was determined to decorate the whole house with her crafts, she was excited for the holidays approaching, all of her personal gifts done, she could not wait to give them out!
    51385689324_d6518731a2_k.jpg

Oh Declan why? This is not how you get to know someones thoughts, you talk or better yet, listen.

She would be so hurt if she ever found out you did this to her precious diary.
    51385958380_5aceb9d186_k.jpg

Beck invited Hazel and Vanessa to the art gallery in town for the rest of the week. Beck and Vanessa are dating but also not dating, they have no idea what they are doing but they really care about each other, they just have not made any moves yet because Vanessa is kinda trapped taking care of no, not Hazel but Declan who is her family aka step cousin.

Hazel was really excited and having built a relationship with Beck -now higher then hers and Dec's her own father- she was not shy to snow her gratitude to the man.
    51407636269_c3e5149fcf_k.jpg

Hazel rarely looks at people that way.

So it is a really good sign for these two, I am happy they really care for each other and get along.

Also, they are both somewhat introverts so that is also some common ground.
    51407145523_cc5fa6e3c5_k.jpg

I love how the whole time, he kept a good eye out for her, not letting her much out of his sight especially when Vanessa was checking on Declan via phone call and things like that.
    51407636149_48a43ab0fb_k.jpg

They all really appreciated all the different pieces of art around the gallery to look at and discussing here and there.
    51407145323_6b8d998e3b_k.jpg

I will leave you all with this cute pic of Hazel going to school being adorable in her freezer bunny winter sweater, skirt and leggings and boots~
    51420023626_6b37ed4042_k.jpg

edited November 2021
    Random townie I was trying to edit, found out in a blizzard in Willow Creek.

rsK8Dh5.png

Yeah, that didn't take long.

6vxfZZf.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    @Lyrie I always forget to have my kids practice violin I get distracted then I remember things I haven't used cause you just remember your favorites and it gets plenty overwhelming then nothing gets done again. I love these highlights, you know I was playing in my save I shared and I was thinking how the different saves make you play differently so these little peeks of family moments are just working for me.

Now I was messing around with mccc and....
    K9ftfKs.png
    While the family was enjoying a calm checking day showing old saint nick they are good Sachiko found she was touched by "Christmas magic" and will be having a baby.
    Nt9iSVC.png
    This is my okay face...like we'll see how that goes.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Cant believe Im actually having fun playing rather then just building at the moment! I got really invested in my 3 toddler challenge family and it just grew.
    Toddler one has grown up and left to pursue an acting career (leaving her baby daughter with her grandfather due to an ill advised fling with an underwear model).
    Toddler two has left for university to study music as she managed to max out piano, violin and guitar as a teen.
    Toddler three will soon be ageing up and going to uni from home. He is quite the genius and has maxed out handiness, logic, rocket science, video gaming and programming and is working on his robotics. Also romancing his childhood sweetheart, Olive Tinker!

The dad has since had 2 more boys to raise with his granddaughter and gotten married to the love of his life Paka'a Uha (someone must marry Paka'a in all my saves...its the law!).
    That makes 8 sims if you include their cat and the dog they acquired today. Austin went out to get the mail and the poor stray pooch collapsed at his feet so he befriended it and bought it home. Together with 5 chickens and a cow its alot to manage but their gardening business is booming so they can afford a butler and have over a million in the bank.

Not really a 'player' as such but Im enjoying myself. Also shocked that I only used 1 cheat (I gave the dad FreshChef to keep the toddlers fed!).
  • ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Danielle Lembeck grew ever closer to graduation, just a couple of classes and three final exams and she'd be done, officially in possession of the piece of paper that says "pay me now, restaurant industry, for just tasting my delicious dishes clearly isn't enough for you people!"

And with a bit of downtime to enjoy, she decided to invite SimNation's most renowned celebrity chef—who also happened to be her grandmother—in Jessie Charbonneau along with Danielle's college bestie Rachel Wingate. The three women bonded over a Trout Meunière that featured a fresh trout from the pond behind the house in Oasis Springs along with a fresh lemon from Danielle's garden.

The meal was to die for—although thankfully not literally. The French call the height of great woohoo "le petit mort"—the little death—and that's more along the lines of the gourmet dish enjoyed at the little soirée a la Lembeck this evening.

Of course, Danielle was not without a little bit of an ulterior motive. After all, she was going to be working for Charbonneau Restaurant Group after college, and showing the CEO that there were far better reasons than mere nepotism to hire her couldn't hurt...

jakoaUQ.png
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    Just discovered thepancake1's awesome Bed Cuddle and Cute Romance mods. Not just a pose set for Pose Player. Sims with a romantic relationship will now autonomously cuddle in bed!

I5KCcrm.jpg

9iSAJSy.jpg

Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited November 2021
    @RedDestiny92 I get that, heck heh, I have a cheat sheet in docs to keep up with what items kids can play with and skills they develop if any. Thanks! I love sharing these highlights bites of my story! :)

Alright these highlights only have a couple, my recent post has a lot of drama that can't really be broken up and explained. So I will just share the cute things. If you want the drama click Here

Highlights
    Vanessa being loving and assuring towards Hazel.
    51484237367_9b32add3e4_k.jpg

Hazel eating a donut and being all cute.
    51485282153_a3c6360618_k.jpg
    51485986860_418bdfd734_k.jpg

And here is Rainbow visiting her friend solely for the ice cream lol okay not all true but a good percentage of true xD Lil gal just did not have a big appearance in this part.
    51385293531_498b35a330_k.jpg
    Post edited by Lyrie on
    For the last few days I've been cleaning up my worlds and checking in on townies. Apparently the Chopras went to San Myshuno to check on Michael Bell (who ran off to marry Marcus Flex) and Mayor Chopra impulsively married an old flame. Must be the Romance Festival getting to the Henford bunch. It didn't work out, so they're back in HOB. I took screenshots but there was a misload and they didn't save.

This young teenage spellcaster is finding it difficult to juggle school, training and paying the bills, so I gave him an adult roomie.

fXFy5uX.png

Johnny Zest moved into a new neighborhood due to the increase in alien activity in his old one. He's still living a bit low rent, but at least this trailer has some improvements from the old one. After the Welcome Wagon left, Morgyn unexpectedly showed up.

wz8S6Bx.png

Johnny tried some jokes out on him, but they didn't go well. So, he read up on some new material.

iGOXlMZ.png

He tried them out on the mic, with continued lackluster results at first.

Kf2CmMN.png

But, he improved, and finally got supportive applause from his friend.

seN9RCI.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Decided to have everyone dress up as superheroes for my next party. Then I began to wonder what powers would a toddler have. Here are some I came up with.

Captain Toddler may not have super strength, but he can produce a super stinker diaper that can knock any villain out.
    Superhero-Photo-1.jpg

Bat Toddler doesn’t have fancy gadgets, but she does have a sippy cup. When its contents are spilled, villains will slip and slide. Being held is Super Girl Toddler; she can’t fly but one hit from her super wobble is all it takes. Next, we have Green Rattle Toddler; villains become dizzy when he shakes his super rattle. Then we have Wonder Toddler; she uses her safety harness strap to immobilize the bad guys.
    Superhero-Photo-2.jpg

Last but not least is Super Boy Toddler. Although his kryptonite is cookies, one bite from his super teeth and your done for.
    Superhero-Photo-3.jpg

Toddlers assemble.
    Toddlers.jpg

Everyone have fun.
    Superhero-Photo-4.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    So, I play a Time Lord, which regenerates every 23 sim days. When they regenerate, their Traits get randomized, their looks are randomized and their Likes and Dislikes get wiped.

My Fourth reincarnation got the High-Maintenance trait, which is a pain in the fretishay. When they got Very Angry, I told them to meditate on it. Just my luck, the game asks if my Time Lord dislikes Wellness, which I have to accept since it's part of the rule I play with.

Now I tiptoe around my Time Lord, trying not to make him Angry. And when he does, I quickly get him to meditate without them getting very Tense.

It's a pain, but a hilarious outcome on my expense. At least they have 6 days remaining before the next regeneration. Hopefully they'll be manageable on the next reincarnation.
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
    @nastyjman What an interesting concept!
    edited November 2021
    Lots of pix tonight, so they're in spoiler tags.

Morgyn's house in Glimmerbrook has become a very busy place lately. It seems there's a concentrated effort on the part of the Spirit Coalition to get support for the Guidry-Albert plan for spirit representation in The Myst, and they've all decided to butter Morgyn up a bit. Having the support of the most powerful mage in The Myst can't hurt.

This evening it was Dominik Boles turn. He showed up in Morgyn's back yard and had a hard time passing up the urge to possess Morgyn's grill. You don't mess with Morgyn's grill.
    Fzp4Ya9.png

Seeing that he made a faux pas, Dominik went into the kitchen and made a nice pot of tea for Morgyn.
    rrexRtO.png

They discussed the Guidry-Albert plan at length over tea.
    kB6M3HL.png

Dominik commented that better housing was one of the most important parts of the plan, and exclaimed, "If that part doesn't pass, I'll have to put my foot down!"
    u0b6TsW.png

Morgyn reminded him that he didn't have feet.
    ZGnPwG9.png

That made him mad.
    qscmv92.png

Morgyn turned on the healing rays to calm him down and put him in a better mood.
    ZDc5zt0.png

But Smudge was still confused about the feet.
    AF7Jq4l.png

In the end, they had a good discussion and Dominik left feeling happy, inspired, and encouraged that Morgyn might just be on their side. Smudge still had concerns about the feet.
    CLF4uJ1.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Currently playing an actress and a scientist who are flat mates.
    My scientist, Brianna, is rocketing through the ranks. She’s already a Laboratory Leader. We discovered that the cloning machine is great for maintaining a steady supply of serum ingredients.

Even more fun is Juliet. An aspiring/amateur actress. She greeted Vlad at their door when he got confused during his personal version of a welcome wagon. Now he is inviting her around to visit his mansion (which needs a makeover perhaps, like himself). And confessing a crush over the phone, which has led to tentative plans for a date!
    Juliet went for a haircut just before her latest audition {it’s a thing with Organic mod by SimRealist}. She came back with the clown hair and terribly embarrassed. Thought that was a failed audition for sure, but she passed! :o

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top