Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Game* What can you scent?

What scents can you pick up rn where you are? Is something cooking in the kitchen? Fresh linen perhaps? Or something else? Tell us ^^

I can scent my own perfume ”Her” by Burberry on me - It’s a sophisticated but also cosy, fruity, sweet & powdery scent that mixes frosted sour cherries 🍒 perfectly (in my opinion) together with violet, jasmine and vanilla. Perfect now when the weather turns colder.
Your turn now ^^

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,754 Member
    A slight cottony scent from my laundry that's currently drying.
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    ^^ My new hand cream I got as a gift: ”Heavenly Gingerlily” by Molton Brown.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited September 2021
    Nothing much: window is open and I don't use scented products generally. I ate a pumpkin
    Spice cinnamon roll and that smelled nice while I was eating it, but the scent is no longer there. So just basicly nothing but somewhat humid air, here.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    Synthetic ice.
    Z5yqGx5.png
    Today it’s JPG’s ”La Belle” - A beautiful Amber Vanilla scent with some Pear added 🍐 ^^
    @AlpineCuriosity Sadly, I couldn't even stand next to you, I'd be having itching fits and eye/nose/throat congestion. But I do like your descriptions. 😀 I loved scents, right up until they started attacking me🙃
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    @AlpineCuriosity Sadly, I couldn't even stand next to you, I'd be having itching fits and eye/nose/throat congestion. But I do like your descriptions. 😀 I loved scents, right up until they started attacking me🙃

Awww - never fear, I don’t wear perfume in public for that exact reason ^^ Some really can’t be near strong scents for a variety of reasons, so I always try to be considerate and only wear perfume at home/with friends I know are ok with it (bc they love and wear scents also).

Today I tried JPG’s Scandal - A Sweet Honey 🍯 and White floral scent with Peach, Blood Orange, Patchouli, Beeswax and Caramel.
    Ice hockey mouth guard cleaning spray - mint and something else - maybe cinnamon?
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • HazellyHazelly Posts: 38 Member
    Strawberry and banana a from pink and yellow scented pens.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Not very much except for the most pungent perfume i have, but i am having a covid scare so 🤷
    Peeled orange slices. Mmmm… ^^ 🍊
    Homemade Apple Pie Spice 😍🍎🥧🍏
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Chocolate
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Wet dog.
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,621 Member
    Peppermint essential oils
    edited November 2021
    Garlic, nothing but garlic and it's great. From making and then eating garlic bread, peeling and grinding about 5 cloves of garlic and mixing that with a stick of melted vegan margarine, for spreading and dipping. I was licking garlic butter off my hands, forget the bread, by the end.
    I'm safe from vampires tonight, sadly.

```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    You know how the air feels a bit different right before it starts snowing? That unmistakable snow “scent”.
    Z5yqGx5.png
    @SupersonicAvalanche I know what you mean by that smell of impending snow even though it's not so much a scent outright, as a sense of the air, You're right, it's a feeling.

Right now I smell nothing because the air is cold and dry, but when I tuck my head down to my shirt, I can tell it's got a bit of scent from going out tonight.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • AndrielAndriel Posts: 25 Member
    Cold, I can smell the cold from outside
    I can smell the hot dry air of the heater that's kicking on
    And the leftovers I'm warming up in the oven, which tells me they're ready for me to serve to my kid.
    A lingering scent of fire in the chilled air.
    Z5yqGx5.png
    edited November 2021
    I recieved a new perfume today (La Vie Est Belle Intensement by Lancôme, a X-mas pressie) with the mail - and I randomly got a sample of another scent too, but for males:

”Ultra Male” by JPG - Since I’m always curious I sprayed the sample-scent on a paper fragrance stick- It has been described as a really fun ”skater boy”/ ”bubble gum” scent - And I agree! It’s a young, fun scent - and @SupersonicAvalanche - since I saw your Avi right above in this thread while this male scent lingered in the air, I’m going to associate The cologne ”Ultra Male” with your Avi… ^^’ 💙