Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In-Vampiro Fertilisation: A Vampire-Centric 100 Baby Challenge *updated 30/8/2023*

13...Next

Comments

• MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited June 2020
    Great to see this back! And yay to finishing exams! Also I'm so glad you used this title ;)
    it's always so funny seeing Vlad as a human in your game :D

You almost make me want to download CC just so I can have kids and toddlers with pink or grey hair. But I'm terrible at keeping lots of things up to date so I'd better not.

Brandy and Kelsi merging is terrifying!

Holy wow Brandy is a stunner <3

Kelsi and Keenan... Not so much lol.

I love the that you added windows to the toddlers room. It's almost like an enclosure at a zoo now :D

Yup Jack looks like his dad too, poor guy!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Yay, no more exams for now! Congrats :)
    The title is... interesting :sweat_smile:

It's so hard to get back in a save when you haven't had time to play for so long!

Do you have Eco Lifestyle or why the bored moodlet?

Elle's face when the paparazzi got a pic :joy:

How do you all get your sims to have this many followers? :o

The new patch brought a new wave of clipping to the game...

Brandy is beautiful! :o

A toddler out in the air? That's horrible :D Why are locked doors so broken?

You got a lot of bugs. Have you tried deleting those weird files or repairing your game?

Maybe you could replace the stairs to the toddler side of The Shed with a ladder? Or can toddlers go up and down ladders? :sweat_smile:

Kelsi looks really good for a Straud offspring :o

Windows so the toddlers can see what life could be like :D:D

The screenshot with the Charm guy :joy: Awesome shot!

Male Morgan is handsome! :love:
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @MaggieMarley Thank you <3
    It was good to come back to it after so long haha
    Yeah I'm stress free now until results come out but that's in a couple weeks so I'm ignoring that for now :D
    Well I certainly couldn't come up with anything better :joy:
    I love seeing human Vlad, he's wonderful :D

I've had that CC hair with the additional colours in my game for at least a year and it hasn't broken thus far. And hopefully it won't break in the future. It includes all of the other unnatural colours too so very handy for my colourful haired couples when they have kids

I just LOVE clipping! I have screenshots from 2017 when I first encountered it and it's so great to see that it's still going strong even now, 3 years later *rolls eyes*
    It's scarier though when a teen merges with their child-aged sibling...
    VvuqEx5.png

Yes ugh I am in love with how she turned out! The hair, the sass, the eyes... I love her so much, she's one of my favourites :love:

Poor kids! Though it is to be expected when your father is Vlad. Dang, why couldn't at least one of them have turned out like Kevin?

Dang it, why didn't I think of it being a zoo? Dumb me lol I was associating it with scientific experiments in a lab and the teens studying them :joy:

Poor Jack and Keenan. Why couldn't you have looked more like your mother, WHY?

@Queenarella Thank you too!
    Well, uh, you know... Censorship :joy:

It was difficult to begin with and I even had to remind myself of who the kids were

I don't have eco lifestyle. It came with the patch and I think that moodlet is specific to snobs - Elle is a snob (which is a pain when she needs to improve her comedy skill since snobs get bored with all TV channels apart from the news lol)

I know! It was so perfect haha

Viral videos! At a certain level of charisma skill they can upload a viral video and if it's successful, they get heaps of followers!

Oh I've always had horrendous clipping but this is bringing it to a whole new level

She is! I love how she turned out <3

I know, such a horrid sight, a lockpicking toddler!

I delete the localthumbcache.package file every time I remove or add mods from my mods folder which is at least once a day (I remove my defaults every time I upload sims to the gallery) but I haven't recently taken the time to run a repair. Probably should soon though...

It doesn't need any stairs at all! Elle can fly in there as a bat, and when they age up I teleport them out anyway. So I could remove the stairs now. I don't even know why there's a door at the top either... What is wrong with me? :joy:

She's better looking than her brothers anyway but she's certainly no Kevin :bawling::joy:

Torture them even more for the week that they must be imprisoned there!

I don't even know why he was there but love the face that Elle made. Probably could have come up with a better caption though but hey I'm lazy and inherently unfunny so I'm really bad at that sort of thing

When I first turned Morgan into a boy a couple of years ago I was honestly blown away at how hot he was, and he's sort of my main sim now, I guess. He's my current avatar both here and on Wordpress
    It's really hard to get back in after a long break. I'm a bit envious lol I would have deleted the save :joy:

You can have Elle use the mic to raise her comedy skill :)

Hm, but the followers don't change the fame status, do they?

Clipping - funny and creepy at the same time ^^

Locks seem to be on the list of bugs that are still there from the EL patch... I hope we get that fixed soon.

How do you teleport them out? With MCCC or a different mod? I used teleporter but haven't checked if it's updated by now.

That's a lot of work :o Every single time? Really? I don't have the patience to do that.

Imo Kelsi and Kevin are on the same level of "lucky to be spared from Vlad genetics" :D

Nah, you are funny and I love your blog! :love:

Your avi is soooooo pretty! You used him before but I always thought he's one of your many wonderful creations! :)

New chapter:
    Shedfam! Awesome lol

Jack has a really bad underbite :D Or is this just his smile?

Pink hair, sunglasses and an attitude. Goals? ^^

Woohoo in a closet is so weird for me. I know Americans have those walk-in closets but when I hear "closet" I think of the ones you can move (with a lot of people only) and there's just not enough space to even hide in... :D Sorry, weird rant.

Gardening bug! In some games the plants went back to freshly planted state...

Who wants to marry Vlad on free will? o.O Erratic sims, yes, but is Elle erratic?

Joslyn, you look cute but you're a dissapointment -.- And super clingy :D

Jalisa is a master in making faces :D And that as a toddler only!

Why does it feel wrong that Morgan checks out her male version? And Elle basically being Morgan, too,... What a mess, my brain can't handle this lol

There are a lot of names with J at the moment.

Jabari sure will look like his father! You can see Lonnie's features already :love:

Jabari looks possessed, but not by the Strangerville thing o.O

My comment to Azriel: *droooooooool*

Interesting where Elle put her head through Az's body... *cough* :D

Oh gosh, triplets! Why do you get so many triplets? I haven't had triplets in years :'( As soon as I got them I would hate them tho :D

Jalisa is soooo pretty! :o
    edited July 2020
    @Queenarella Thank you so much! :smiley:
    I could never delete a save like this! I still have my first ever TS4 save... Not that I play it anymore, but it's there if I want to play it lol

Ah yeah, forgot about the mic! I don't think she'll have to raise her comedy skill anymore though after she gets her promotion because she's currently at level 9 of the social media career and that was the only reason I needed her to raise that skill. But it may be handy for work at home tasks. None of my sims are comedians apart from one or two so I forget the mic exists at all :D

I wouldn't know how followers affect Elle's fame status anymore since she's already got 5 stars. And all she needed them for was the promotion anyway

100% agree with that! It made me laugh when I first saw it but now it's just an annoyance

I hope locks are fixed soon too or my toddler room is ruined. But now that I think about it... it doesn't even need doors because I cheat to get them in and out of there

I teleport them out with cheats. After turning testingcheats on, you can shift+click the ground and teleport the sim there (with the 'teleport here' interaction). Super handy!

It's really not that much work. I have my default replacement eyes and skin in a folder named 'Defaults' within my mods folder, and whenever I know I want to upload a sim to the gallery I just put that folder on my desktop, delete the localthumbcache and start the game. Then after I do that, I put the folder back in my mods folder. And delete the localthumbcache again because one will have been generated during the time that I played without the defaults. I think I'm just conditioned to always delete it now when I add or remove mods

Well Kevin did get more from Elle's features than Kelsi did but I guess for the most part she was spared :D

Aww thank you so much! I'm definitely not on the same level of comedic ability as you or Maggie though

Well I can definitely take credit for Morgan's makeover then. I've changed his look up so many times but he always comes out just looking so stunning, so massive kudos to whoever on the Sims team created Morgan in the first place!

Chapter comments:
    I was feeling weird so "Shedfam" it was lol

Poor Jack but he got his mouth from Vlad and that tends to happen a lot

Pink hair in general is goals. And pink eyes. Yes, Jabari is goals

I don't even know since I'm not American either but I think if you removed everything from my closet you could woohoo in it. Though it's a bit of a tight squeeze... But that's cause I'm a hoarder and have way too much cr*ap in there lol

Yeah, I know... in one of my other saves one of my perfect dragon fruit plants became a dirt clump ._. Though I didn't really care (it was one of 5 and the sim that planted it doesn't rely on her garden for income anyway) but still, very annoying

Elle is materialistic, snob and music lover so no, she is not erratic but she rolled a whim to marry Vlad in chapter 5 I think so I resolved to make it happen

Joslyn is the definition of clingy... I don't even think she has the clingy trait :D
    And yeah, massive disappointment because she's human

She is! She has so much attitude. She reminds me of the third child born in my first attempt at the 100 baby challenge.. Oh how I hated her (and she hated me too lol)

Okay well let me screw this up even more for you:
    Male Morgan and Female Morgan were a couple in one of my saves. I made them have a child together, named Morgan (of course):
    5rmxpvc.png
    z2SP7eK.png
    4YU8Pv5.png
    Elle and Male Morgan are a married couple in another of my saves (and quite a few more subsequent saves, mainly ones I use for photoshoots with CC poses) and they have two kids, Morgana and Elwin (guess where I got the names from...)
    85bI97n.png
    OkHM6dZ.png
    dQH5bUJ.png
    0GJRyY9.png
    JKekI0b.png
    S12LGwA.png
    EJbZez6.png

Morgana
    dOfvxOV.png

Elwin
    S8WmaYj.png
    Anyways I better stop with the screenshots lol or I'll be here forever :joy:

I realised that the name randomiser was favouring lots of J names, which can be a tad confusing, sorry!

Yeah I peeked at Jabari ages ago when I first aged him up and you're so right, Lonnie's features are really evident. He's very handsome

Azriel thanks you ;)

I laughed at that so much. Yet another showcase of how wonderful clipping is...

There were 3 empty spots in the house, Elle has the fertile trait and the game just decided to fill all the spots. They annoy me so much though (especially when it's only one of them (Desmond *cough*) being a little booger... and then all the rest join in)

I agree, her look is very striking. Lonnie looks rather good as a girl so I guess that's part of the reason
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited July 2020
    okay, yeah... I do go on hiatus a lot. Some stuff has come up which is taking a toll on my mental health and I'd rather not discuss the specifics here so I'm going to just take a step back from the forums and playing Sims for a bit
    Lol it's been a while, hasn't it? (oh wow, ya think???)
    Just going to casually raise my own thread from the dead here with an update that really should have been out a year ago.

buckle up kids, it's a long one

PRAISE BE TO THE SHED!!!!!
    Chapter 8: Dirty Flirty
    Ayyyy nice to see this make a comeback!
    'mother extraordinaire' - well she certainly is an extraordinary mother ;)

Aww Azriel lost his hair... Still handsome without it though.

I wish that Eco Lifestyle had been out when I was doing my 100 baby as I'd totally have used Jeb as a baby daddy, he is so cute!

Also I can't believe I've actually not tried dumpster woohoo yet.

If I were you I'd use cheats to make the money tree fully grown again. It's not fair that it reverted and in my experience sometimes it will never grow back if you just wait for it to become mature again after that glitch.

Lol at Jack's dark form.

Haha little bald Desmond looks hilarious. Reminding me of Boss Baby in his outfit.
    @MaggieMarley
    Thank you! It was actually really fun to play it again.
    Very extraordinary lol

I should have really remembered that Azriel would lose his hair when I got rid of my CC. He does look good without it but I ended up giving him a hairstyle from Get Famous.

I love Jeb so much, he doesn't need to hide his face in a bag! I'm tempted to look at Vlad and Jeb's genetics mixed in CAS now that you've said that actually...

As gross as it is, dumpster woohoo was the first thing I wanted my sims to try out when I got EL :joy:
    if it weren't for the fact that my EL sims were Adonis and Galatea and she is squeamish so refused to woohoo in the dumpster

It's not a money tree, it's a plasma fruit tree (I totally forgot that I was going to have Elle get a money tree) but now that you've reminded me, I'll probably get rid of it and get a money tree instead. And cheat to make it grow if it reverts.

I really thought I had changed Jack's dark form but nope... Now I'm wondering if I remembered to change the dark forms of Vlad's other two children!

Oh wow he does look like Boss Baby! :D
    I have no idea why he aged up bald. Maybe when he was born the game knew it wanted to give him one of my CC toddler hairs but couldn't since I removed them? Whatever. I'm letting him remain bald if he ages into child and teen like that too lol
    edited August 2023
    CHAPTER 9: INFANTS :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:
    0vOpD9W4_o.png
    (...) And I promise it will not take another year and 4 months for the next chapter to come out.
    - me, Chapter 8: Dirty Flirty

So that was a freaking lie.

Way back in November 2021, I came back to this 100 baby challenge after a year and 4 months of not updating, and now in 2023, I come back yet again after a year and... 10 9 months. And a LOT has happened in that year and 10 9 months, most notably the addition of infants (AKA the bane of my existence). Don't ask me why I decided to come back, but I guess I'm doing it now... And you may have also noticed I'm no longer posting on Wordpress (where all of my previous chapters can be found) because I just can't be bothered with that site anymore.

Without further ado, here is Chapter 9!
    ---

A long, long time ago, in a house in Forgotten Hollow...
    Elle's triplet sons with Johnny Zest (Calvin (#27), Grant (#26) and Desmond (#28)) aged up to toddler and moved into the toddler side of The Shed (praise be!)
    And that's where I left this challenge a year and 10 months ago. What a time...
    RQVcCzcp_o.png

Leaving the kids in the care of their older siblings (though we all know caring doesn't exist in this house), Elle headed to Windenburg to meet some more future baby daddies.
    Y9rJSt0f_o.png
    wWWCZrcv_o.png

Oh! Sorry you lost your shirt, Wolfgang :pensive: (custom content life am i right)
    1TspPo0a_o.png

I fixed him up so Elle could take him home.
    IoIwJu4f_o.png
    MyVtcu8U_o.png

The house was full so she couldn't have a baby with him, but first kiss, secured!
    OJag3VRp_o.png

Then, just for good measure, she drank his plasma and sent him on his way.
    jIOecgZ1_o.png
    ---

Jalisa (#22) and Jabari (#23) both got A grades in school and so were eligible to age up. They are twins (fathered by my sim Lonnie) but different ages since Jalisa got an A in grade school and became a teen first.
    Tm6bGE0U_o.png
    4pGPxCy5_o.png
    XOjFpGEP_o.png

The triplets adapted to their new life in The Shed. For the unaware, toddlers imprisoned in The Shed are given full autonomy, toys, beds, and popcorn makers, but no baths or anything that make life enjoyable. Or doors that they can go through. Or proper love, care and attention from their mother...
    WTaPOYV1_o.png
    wsfhAD3t_o.png
    xISE8WCq_o.png

The effects of this lifestyle are plain to see on long-term resident Desirae Benali (#24, daughter of Salim). Unless that's Joslyn (#25, Desirae's twin). They're not identical but I can't remember which is which (very bad sim parent, I know).
    805BHGYX_o.png
    ---

Actual picture of me figuring out how on earth to fit infants into this challenge:
    oQnS7Fxi_o.png

Those of you familiar with The Shed will know that it's an underground bunker dungeon set of rooms split into one half for children and teenagers, and the other half for toddlers. Toddlers can do a lot on their own! They can walk, put themselves to bed, grab food from the popcorn makers.
    Infants? They can't do ANYTHING. Well, if I didn't have Growing Together, they could do things, I suppose. But unfortunately I do have GrT, and so we must suffer through milestones! Yay!

Introducing... Infant Room. Equipped with everything you need to plop an infant down and ignore them!
    M3MZGS8j_o.png

Nothing much was going on so Elle potty trained one of the twins. It's always a momentous occasion when Elle interacts with one of her kids at this age. Blond boy in the background is Desmond, who suddenly grew hair in that 1 year and 10 months (I don't remember giving it to him and he aged up to toddler bald lol)
    ie9ll93O_o.png

Can't afford to be a picky eater in this house, I'm afraid. It's popcorn or nothing!
    DqBDbwcj_o.png
    ---

It was that time once again, for Elle to leave the house and find more men to seduce. This time, she headed out to the pub in Henford-on-Bagley.

Hey, Thomas.
    ooOsODWv_o.png
    s06K8eyp_o.png

I then remembered I had wanted Jeb Harris to be the next baby daddy, so Elle left Thomas and headed to Evergreen Harbour.
    After Jalisa moved out when she aged up to young adult, there was an empty spot in the house so Elle and Jeb got to making a baby right away.
    zO7uYNTl_o.png
    PgSFx16w_o.png

And the first ever infant(s) of this challenge is on their way, oh joy :cold_sweat:
    5mcZIsPk_o.png
    ---

Days went by, until finally it was time for Desirae and Joslyn to age up to children. They've been toddlers for what feels like forever. Maybe because they have been toddlers for literally 3 years (they aged up in chapter 7 which was posted in July 2020 :bawling::joy: )
    IkHG1aPr_o.png
    KAgM4xts_o.png
    1Rg1pCzf_o.png
    IBbigTMv_o.png

I let the toddlers have the cake as a treat and continued wasting time.
    sAFD6Mz8_o.png

The girls occupied themselves with homework while Jabari occupied himself with crying.
    gBSqg7KQ_o.png
    KC28oRtT_o.png

It wasn't for very long because he soon got his A in high school and got to get away from this horrible place. Older brother Raymond (#5, son of Bjorn Bjergsen) is in the background.
    3H4ZBBzE_o.png

There's only one thing another empty spot in this house means. When there are babies, there are two...
    Elle and Jeb ended up having twin girls, named Tianna and Shana Harris by the name randomiser. And I readied myself for a lot of pain and frustration because I have never played with twin infants + Growing Together before.
    5pGsEju5_o.png
    CW2mjqIM_o.png
    AkSk1FLL_o.png

When they finally aged up to infants, I died.
    hy7OISGa_o.png
    T4wIAFmw_o.png

Tianna right here is a whole mood (accurate representation of me playing lol)
    P7eGb0WK_o.png
    2MRwHiNF_o.png

Both are vampires with Elle's purple eyes, so that's another 2 for our 100 vampire babies - currently at 24 vampires and 6 humans. Remember, only vampires count for the 100. sucks to be me
    T1YbazY1_o.png
    0gBC67lB_o.png

Amidst all the infant annoyance, Grant, Calvin and Desmond's birthday finally arrived and Elle helped them each blow out the candles. Don't ask me which is which, I have no idea.
    dR71GLZC_o.png
    9xcxJPDL_o.png
    iQrerxul_o.png
    xL1aPkOh_o.png
    cKkcwTb8_o.png

And then both Tianna and Shana had blowouts because of course they did (and I wasn't paying attention).
    MDUt3ONT_o.png
    HxzxtNHm_o.png

Completing this challenge now is going to be so. much. fun.
    edited August 2023
    Yay, new chapter! :love:
    It's totally fine you haven't posted in over a year. Life can be super busy and you don't even have the energy to start the game (same for me...)

It feels so good to read you also can't like the infant stage. It's sooo annyoing -.- And the infants can be kinda ew with all the drool and stuff :#

Jeb Harris is quite handsome underneath that paper bag. I was surprised to see him without it :)

The challenge is getting harder for you with every new thing added to the game :D Good luck!
    Thank you so much @Queenarella :mrgreen:
    I mean, I have been playing other saves (and participated in a challenge that took up most of 2022 - even then I didn't have a lot of energy to be posting that challenge due to university (so glad that's finally over) and mental stuff) but not this one :sweat_smile:

The thing is, I actually do like the infant stage because I think they're super cute... BUT only in my long-form saves that I play to relax and chill out, and when I allow myself to relentlessly cheat their needs and the needs of everyone else in the family :joy:
    This save in comparison? Guess it's called a challenge for a reason :D No cheating here lol.
    I was definitely planning on totally abandoning this after infants came out, but my other saves were getting a bit stagnant so I needed to play a different way (even started a little legacy of my own and I NEVER play legacies haha)

He is! Definitely one of the cutest premades, so I hope his kids with Elle turn out good looking too (well they HAVE to, with a father like him and a mother like Elle ;) )

Haha thanks, I'm going to need it :bawling::joy:
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Thank you so much @Queenarella :mrgreen:
    I mean, I have been playing other saves (and participated in a challenge that took up most of 2022 - even then I didn't have a lot of energy to be posting that challenge due to university (so glad that's finally over) and mental stuff) but not this one :sweat_smile:

The thing is, I actually do like the infant stage because I think they're super cute... BUT only in my long-form saves that I play to relax and chill out, and when I allow myself to relentlessly cheat their needs and the needs of everyone else in the family :joy:
    This save in comparison? Guess it's called a challenge for a reason :D No cheating here lol.
    I was definitely planning on totally abandoning this after infants came out, but my other saves were getting a bit stagnant so I needed to play a different way (even started a little legacy of my own and I NEVER play legacies haha)

He is! Definitely one of the cutest premades, so I hope his kids with Elle turn out good looking too (well they HAVE to, with a father like him and a mother like Elle ;) )

Haha thanks, I'm going to need it :bawling::joy:
    I've seen the thread, it looks like a lot of fun :)

And congrats for finnishing university 🥳

I barely ever play with cheats so the infant stage is kinda exhausting. I can only imagine how hard the have 10 kids in one generation point in a legacy is now :D

Good luck on pretty babies B)

(It says body is 4 characters too short when I have this whole block of text? lol)
    @Queenarella
    (It says body is 4 characters too short when I have this whole block of text? lol)

Yeah, text in spoilers or in quotes doesn't count apparently, it's dumb :joy:
    It definitely was a lot of fun playing in a setting like that and having a little community to share it with! It was just sad when I didn't feel good enough mentally to even play and felt like I had to apologise every time I came back to post after being away for a few weeks (or months, even...) :sweat_smile:
    Another big thing about that challenge for me was being able to see my sims (even though they were just background characters) in other games and it was fun to see how everyone integrated them into their stories. And writing a story in the first place, too. Playing that challenge reignited my love for writing but near the end I just couldn't find the time or motivation unfortunately.

Thank you so much! But now I'm trying to find a job and feel even more awful :bawling::joy:

Haha right, I didn't think I'd ever attempt that point if I played a legacy in the first place, and now with infants I never will :joy:
    The 100 baby challenge is just so fast-paced compared to anything else, but now thinking about it I shouldn't have to play it like this if I don't want to. I mean, Elle is a vampire and has all the time in the world, she doesn't age even when not pregnant so maybe I need to just slow down here too. Who am I racing against other than my own mind, you know?

I should go peek at them lol