Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things Simmers of the PC Version Still Want.

2...Next

Comments

• Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I would love some more scenarios and it would be cool if npc sims could do unexpected things to either make it more difficult or push your sim to a certain outcome. And chance cards and pop ups would also be nice.

Also want more hobbies and dance classes for kids and toddlers too. Also gymnastics, karate, etc.

Attraction system or romance pack with better weddings

I don't think a lot of people request this but I really want a daycare active career. It would be more fun with freed babies (if it's possible), stroller for toddlers, changing table, just more activities for toddlers and kids.

I guess prom or stuff for teens would be fun but I think I'm more itching for more stuff for toddlers and babies.

Bands would be super fun too. I had a lot of fun with Get Famous but I really wanted a band.

Hotels hotels hotels, pretty please. I really want hotels in this game and the ability to run one.

Small pets please 🥺. I really want guinea pigs (hopefully with proper research and not tiny cages with only one per cage), snakes, birds, etc.

You've pretty much listed all of the things that I would like in game as well. I really second the hotels and was surprised that they didn't come with Sulani, it would've been the perfect EP to release them with.
    I also would like more challenges, I was a bit reluctant to try them at first but after trying and completing a few, they're actually not that bad and it challenges me to play my game in a way that I normally wouldn't. Sometimes I can get stuck in a rut with my game usually so these challenges can bring something different, and I still play those saves even after the challenge has been completed.
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited November 2021
    motdk wrote: »
    I want them to fix the memories and family dynamics in the game. Memories need to be reworked Sims don't know some of their family. Who they are, where they came from, who is in there family, how many family members they have. The dynamics of the family game play sucks. My sims want to marry there first cousins, Aunts and Uncles. Why the INCEST EA! I DON'T WANT INCEST IN MY GAME! I would love a world editing tool so, I can add swimmable water to the worlds that need it.

I agree with keeping Incest out even if they are game characters. I do understand depending on how far the line of cousins goes it is allowed in some places but Sims 4 cannot determine that how long that line is.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    motdk wrote: »
    I want them to fix the memories and family dynamics in the game. Memories need to be reworked Sims don't know some of their family. Who they are, where they came from, who is in there family, how many family members they have. The dynamics of the family game play sucks. My sims want to marry there first cousins, Aunts and Uncles. Why the INCEST EA! I DON'T WANT INCEST IN MY GAME! I would love a world editing tool so, I can add swimmable water to the worlds that need it.

I agree with keeping Incest out even if they are game characters. I do understand depending on how far the line of cousins goes it is allowed in some places but Sims 4 cannot determine that how long that line is.

I find it to be weird that I can Romance and Impregnate Nancy Landgraab with Johnny Zest, I guess it's a case where the gameplay doesn't match up with the backstory, if you disowned someone, they should still be biologically related to you.
  • BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    Body hair
    Have you tried eating your crusts?