Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you woohoo with a sim before marriage?

124...Next

Comments

• CarvedCrayonRosesCarvedCrayonRoses Posts: 17 Member
    Depends. If I'm playing a challenge that requires baby making, then yes. Otherwise, probably not.
  • ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    Yes, I find myself always procrastinating on the actual wedding because I feel bad if I let them 'elope immediately' and not throw a party...Then again throwing a party is such a pain
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    The majority of my family is not married so yes.
  • LynnPlayz1LynnPlayz1 Posts: 548 Member
    edited November 2021
    My Sims never woohoo before marriage, based on my RL beliefs and it would just make me uncomfortable. Technically, they never "woohoo" at all, only trying for baby, and after marriage.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Nope.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes of course I do just because someone's not married doesn't make it less romantic
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    It's easy to woohoo. I'll just get the relationship romance level up to where woohooing is possible. We don't even have to be friends. So I started delaying the woohoo aspect of a potential relationship until I have decided whether I want to marry her or not. I've also got the mod where she can get pregnant w/o the "Try for baby" woohoo. So I'm a little bit more cautious about woohooing. I'd like to know your opinion on this subject please.

It depends on the couples. Some woohoo before marriage and others wait.
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    LynnPlayz1 wrote: »
    My Sims never woohoo before marriage, based on my RL beliefs and it would just make me uncomfortable. Technically, they never "woohoo" at all, only trying for baby, and after marriage.

So rl woohooing is just to have babies? Hmmm!!!
    izecson wrote: »
    Nope.

And that's that!!!
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Yes of course I do just because someone's not married doesn't make it less romantic

What's love got to do with it?