Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They should do a stuff pack for men.

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    About the clothing

1 dress = 1 outfit for women
    1 t-shirt and 1 jeans = 10 outfits for men. Instead of wasting money in clothes, the existing clothes are recycled to create new styles.

The men are more eco-friendly :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Actually my daughter doesn't play with male Sims because there aren't enough nice hair and clothing option for them. She'd love to play with them and I know we'd buy a pack dedicated to males the second it were out.

I have to take that back. I'm not gonna by a pack dedicated to males dressing up in female stuff where I could just disable the filter to achieve a better effect. I'm also not gonna buy a high fashion pack dedicated to men.

Sorry to not have been clearer in my initial post, but I always had a male clothing pack with versatile styles that can be used on a broader variety of males.

No, you have to, you said so! Haha

It's okay, I'm sure everyone knew what you (and everyone else requesting male stuff) meant. EA, however, clearly did not. :lol:
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    NymphaeaXZ wrote: »
    Surprise, you have a kit now lol!
    It's exactly what everyone wanted.
    tumblr_inline_p7wcexy3Tt1rbgmld_500.jpg
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    The sweaters in the new kit are so nice! I like the cream one with the black cloverish design. I'm going to make David from Schitt's Creek be a stylist.

But yes, for oil & gas cowboys there's still nothing. I think men in Sims don't feel like men because they are not hairy enough. We need body hair and more dynamic facial hair.

But those screen shots of those glamorous menswear models make me want to find a magical land where the men are adorable like that.
    edited November 2021

LOL

Modern Menswear Kit is a big surprise.

How Stefan Cooke Created “Modern Menswear” for ‘The Sims’
    https://hypebeast.com/2021/11/how-stefan-cooke-created-modern-menswear-for-the-sims

Stefan Cooke Enters the Metaverse With a Collection for The Sims
    https://www.vogue.com/article/stefan-cooke-the-sims

https310.jpg
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Not even close another female pack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited November 2021
    Read on it. It's another advertising kit by a clothing designer. His clothes are designed for men, so it MUST be Menswear. But I was given hot flushes the day they turned off gender in CAS, so men can wear all the skirts they like already. (I'm NOT a hypocrite, I've always said something like this)

Now if Kits had STARTED by filling in the spots we were asking for, there wouldn't be a problem. Instead we've gotten cultural kits like Morocco, and an extra country kitchen that themed with Country Living but presumably made the kit too big for EA, and more athleisure. Fashion is all very well, but unlike BB, there's only so much you can wear at a time and it's very of-the-moment.

I don't see what's so manly manly man about sweaters. Whenever I said anything about Menswear I meant bad*** trenchcoats and hard punk style.

It's not that the designs don't look great. I want to give the Devs big old rounds of applause for all the stuff they've turned out recently, and I bet plenty of people will love these designs. It's nice to have stylish family things, instead of more party-wear. It's just that I'm not feeling any less ripped off with another tiny kit.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    You know, looking at this thread after seeing the new kit, there's a sad bit of irony here.
    edited November 2021
    I will take it with humor, Maxis didn't make this kit because of this thread.

It's funny when you think they repeat "We listen to you", I would say like a grandmother who hears half the words :p
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Kits are gonna answer your call.

Well look at that, I was right, wasn't I?
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited November 2021
    Wellp, this wish backfired quickly. :#
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited November 2021
    The clothes the kit is based on are really expensive 😭. Why can’t they pair with medium priced brands or designers? Why go high end?

Ive watched a couple of reviews on You Tube. I’ll wait until I can see all the stuff before deciding. Hopefully there will be good swatches. 🤞
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
    edited November 2021
    Now let's encourage them to release more "Man" content to fill the game.

"Nice one but try again !"
    The clothes the kit is based on are really expensive 😭. Why can’t they pair with medium priced brands or designers? Why go high end?

Right? Let's go "Marks Work Warehouse" it's a brand in Canada. Bluenotes. West 49. Tip Top Tailor (it's not that posh, think business casual to rental tuxes).
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Cool idea @KathMHughes! I'm a Canadian that so loves Marks Work Warehouse clothing. Plus, my Daughter loves Bluenotes.
    It would be so perfect to have that in Sims 4. My Daughter & I would even be willing to buy it as a Kit if it's not a Stuff Pack. :p
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I often don't max out the careers on purpose because in the game there are premade characters who has the leading role already and I don't want my Sims sitting behind a desk. In the criminal career the top criminal is Jacques Villareal, In the business career my Sims woirk for the Landgraab company and there is no way she will be CEO, My Cop Sim wont be the Chief of police, My agent Sim will not be M. Should they by accident achieve that goal I demote them using cheats.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    I often don't max out the careers on purpose because in the game there are premade characters who has the leading role already and I don't want my Sims sitting behind a desk. In the criminal career the top criminal is Jacques Villareal, In the business career my Sims woirk for the Landgraab company and there is no way she will be CEO, My Cop Sim wont be the Chief of police, My agent Sim will not be M. Should they by accident achieve that goal I demote them using cheats.

So….tell me again….how is this related to a stuff pack for men? 🧐
    edited November 2021
    The positive point : Pandora's box is opened !
    Maxis proved Male Packs are possible in TS4, it will be difficult to say 'No!' for more content.

Particularly if the sales are high for Modern Menswear Kit.

I recommend getting this kit to show them that the male content pays off and it doesn't deserve to be neglected.
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
    edited November 2021
    The positive point : Pandora's box is opened !
    Maxis proved Male Packs are possible in TS4, it will be difficult to say 'No!' for more content.

Particularly if the sales are high for Modern Menswear Kit.

I recommend getting this kit to show them that the male content pays off and it doesn't deserve to be neglected.

Maybe it'll be like how country kitchen came right before cottage living. Maybe this was just overflow that wouldn't fit into a larger pack? A pack with hockey jerseys, well textured basic tees and jeans, and well worn baseball hats.