Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3 WORLDS: AN INTERACTIVE GAME SHOW

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Wowie, this isn't dead yet after all XD Woop woop, let's get the pace in this once more :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Woooooot nice episode turner! Believe it or not I’ll be early to check in for once! XD
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited November 2021
    surreal-image-huge-waves-surrounding-260nw-279476240.jpg

Change. The only constant. And Mother Nature? The only God.

The island has been flooded by a nearby tsunami! The contestants were forced to evacuate to higher ground: THE CITY.

This next challenge will related to the Mole, to give those of you who've never been in that world a taste of lying, sabotaging, and deception 😈
    Post edited by Turner on
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    FINALLY Mollie gets her wish!
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oh this should be interesting
    edited November 2021
    maxresdefault.jpg

CHALLENGE: Fakin' It

Here's a video of the game tutorial, if you want a visual. Keep in mind some rules will be changed to suit our needs
    (stop at 1:15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSYzKG7VMTs

Short summary: Each round we play, there will be a new random faker. Everyone else gets a prompt ("did you shower today?") EXCEPT the faker; they get nothing and have to just pretend that they did and answer anyway, even though they don't know what they're answering. Then, once all 5 of you have answered, there's a discussion of who the faker is (do not discuss anything before everyone has answered!!).
    The faker is only caught if the majority of players guess him/her correctly.

Saying yes or no ("Hands of Truth") is just ONE category... There are 4 others:
    -Point (picking another player)
    -Numbers (pick a number 0-10)
    -Expression (posting a GIF of a facial reaction)
    -Word (fill the blank)

We'll be playing each category TWICE:
    Round 1: HANDS OF TRUTH
    Round 2: HANDS OF TRUTH
    Round 3: NUMBER
    Round 4: NUMBER
    Round 5: POINT
    Round 6: POINT
    Round 7: FACE EXPRESSION
    Round 8: FACE EXPRESSION
    Round 9: FILL THE BLANK
    Round 10: FILL THE BLANK

~ANSWER PERIOD~
    You have 24 hours to post your answer on the thread.

~VOTING PERIOD~
    You have 24 hours to post your vote on the thread.

~POINTS~
    2 points: Evading capture as the Faker
    1 point: Correctly guessing the identity of the Faker

Whoever has the most points at the end of the mission earns an exemption/immunity idol! They cannot receive votes during next tribal council.

You will be answering the prompts as your sims!
    edited November 2021
    Woooooot nice episode turner! Believe it or not I’ll be early to check in for once! XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Noiceeeeee! New episode!
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    FINALLY Mollie gets her wish!
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh this should be interesting

4/5 players have checked in! Once we hear from Twiddle we'll be ready to go :)
    I don't know how to share gifs on here. XD
    edited November 2021
    I don't know how to share gifs on here. XD

It's the same as pictures!

Just have to put the direct link in this format

[Img][/img]
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I'm here! :D
    Dang... :# I'm not playing...
    I was just reading through last time we played this. It was Lo, Haylo, Tiger, Choco, and you Alleen 😋

It was very nostalgic 😢 I miss the days of the mole 🥴🥴😭
    Turner wrote: »
    I was just reading through last time we played this. It was Lo, Haylo, Tiger, Choco, and you Alleen 😋

It was very nostalgic 😢 I miss the days of the mole 🥴🥴😭

Aww... Me too... 🤗🤗
    I just said to Vul the other day, I miss everybody... It's as if you all grew up and flew the nest where the forums were the nest! 🤗
    edited November 2021
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I just said to Vul the other day, I miss everybody... It's as if you all grew up and flew the nest where the forums were the nest! 🤗

What's everyone else up to? I haven't been paying attention whatsoever, haha. What shows are even active right now??

Also, what's new with you? ^.^
    Nothing is going on... That's the problem... 🥱 No one is here...
    So... Where do I get gifs. I only know how to search them via discord xD
    So... Where do I get gifs. I only know how to search them via discord xD

You can find gifs by saying whatever and then adding "gif" to the end in google images...... however, a lot of times they will lead you to the GIPHY website. Then it's kind of a hassle cuz you gotta figure out where to find the link for forums
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Heyo gang! <3 It's been ages I know, I've kinda gotten into Discord Orgs lately and haven't been back here in a while but I've missed playing with you guys.

I'm gonna have to quit I'm afraid, I've got too much going on atm and I thought this had been left to gather dust. Really sorry, it's been a fun ride but with the lack of reality shows on the forums these days I've moved on to other things.

I'm gonna stay and lurk on the thread, I just can't play another show rn.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited November 2021
    NVM...
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Heyo gang! <3 It's been ages I know, I've kinda gotten into Discord Orgs lately and haven't been back here in a while but I've missed playing with you guys.

I'm gonna have to quit I'm afraid, I've got too much going on atm and I thought this had been left to gather dust. Really sorry, it's been a fun ride but with the lack of reality shows on the forums these days I've moved on to other things.

Aww, can I take your character over? Pretty please? If it's okay with Turner... :blush:

Yeah, sure, if Turner says it's okay.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I'm very sad to see you go, Twidz 🥲 but completely understandable haha. This show started nearly a year ago now. A lot happens in a year 😳

twiddle3 wrote: »

Aww, can I take your character over? Pretty please? If it's okay with Turner... :blush:

Well, Ivana will be eliminated in the next episode.
    However, this challenge works better with an odd number of players. So not sure what to do 🤔
    Someone could fill in for him I suppose. Or we can bypass this challenge entirely and move on to the next challenge?
    It's up to the final 4 :)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Turner wrote: »

What's everyone else up to? I haven't been paying attention whatsoever, haha. What shows are even active right now??

Also, what's new with you? ^.^

As for me, mostly been mingling on Twitch, been chatting and encouraging with others :) Also tried a Bachelor's degree in Communication and Media Design but alas, mental struggles forced me to quit :(
    Banner.png