Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations Idea

ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
-prom
-items for babies (baby improvement basegame)
-more romantic interactions
-pregnancy interactions
-baby showers
-funerals
-seeing what gender/how many babies
-able to change how long pregnancy is
-arranged marriages
-Men body hair (I think some body hair should be basegame, and more options in werewolves or generations. Similar to how spa day nails wentj
-improved weddings.
-possibility of sims leaving at alter
-
ZjzmtTb.jpg

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    those ideas sound cool to me.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    edited February 2022
    -More relationships status available on CAS (Great Grandparents, Second Cousins etc.)
    -More family interactions. Adults to be able to sit baby and toddlers on their lap. This could be a great opportunity to add some new interactions between kids and adults to play and interact with each other directly, and not through an object or toy. Grandparents could tell stories from their youth to their grandchildren. Kids could play with each other tag or hide and seek. Adults could play with children similar to how they play with toddlers and tickle them.
    -Breast feeding enabled for toddlers. Please! 🙏🙏🙏
    -Chunkier babies please.
    - Family related wants. Children to be able to enroll the want of having a baby brother or sister, or to stay as only child. Children's interaction with their parents: beg for new sibling. This could give them a happy or sad moodlet, and an energetic moodlet if the parent share the big news with the child.
    -New aspiration for elders. Something similar to the super parent aspiration, but with Grandparents. Grandparents could have the new option to spoil their grandchildren, to give them candy, give them grannie kisses, kids could send them cards, etc.
    New aspirations for teens would be much appreciated too. Something more age appropriate. Could be related to high-school for example. New after school activities as well, and school events. Cheerleader, soccer team, science team, prom.
    -More relationships traits, as being mommy's dearest, but grandma dearest, or to become the favourite child, etc.
    -More sentiments associated to family moments.
    -New hollidays and New holiday's traditions related to family 👪 Grandparent's day: Spend time with. Craft them special cards on the activity table. Play games together. Bake together. Etc.
    -Funerals and graveyards must be a must. It be cool if there was a functional graveyard area attached to the world, like in Brindleton Bay, I'd like that a lot, but I know a lot of people would probably like to be able to make their own custom lots, so, some lot traits and a new venue would be nice.
    Post edited by Elisdream on
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    Elisdream wrote: »
    -More relationships status available on CAS (Great Grandparents, Second Cousins etc.)
    -More family interactions. Adults to be able to sit baby and toddlers on their lap. Children's wants of having a baby brother or sister, or to stay as only child. Grandparents could have the option to spoil their grandchildren, give them candy, kids could send them cards, etc.
    -More relationships traits, as being mommy's dearest, but grandma dearest, or to become the favourite child, etc.
    -More sentiments associated to family moments would be a must.
    -New hollidays and New holiday's traditions related to family 👪 Grandparent's day: Spend time with. Craft them special cards on the activity table. Play games together. Bake together. Etc.

All of these! Also:

* Being able to send kids to relatives, or ask a relative to babysit - not just nanny/daycare options (kids build relationship)
    * "reward"traits for elders based on how they lived their lives, their aspirations and general traits. (grandparent, cougar, bitter, fulfilled, living life...)
    * temporary parent traits for when a new baby is born that lasts until the baby is a toddler - like the phases for kids. ("worried parent" - tense moodlet - talks about baby illnessess, do websearches on baby illnesses, checks on the baby constantly, "this is the love of my life parent" - happy moodlet when near the baby, sad moodlet as soon as they are away from baby - talks about the baby, checks on the baby, show off baby. "Blue parent" - sad moodlet - cries in bed, calls sadness hotline, not good at checking the crib autonomously. "Relaxed parent" - keeps on living normally, takes care of the baby as needed... )
    * Better babies that are freed from the crib (you can bring a book on vacation but not your child? Seriously?)
    * More custom aspirations for each age group (especially teen and elder)
    * More custom interaction for each age group (especially teen and elder)
    * Different need decays for different age groups (faster decaying social and fun as a teen, faster decaying bladder or energy as elder, slower decaying hunger as elder...)
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Those ideas sound cool to me, Also I'd like Pranks to come back
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    All of these ideas sound great! Would love all of these kinds of things to be included! 🤗👍

I miss daycare job from Sims 3, too!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)