Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What agespan does everyone play on?

13...Next

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    I mostly play with the Normal lifespan and don’t adjust individual age stages. I did do one save on Long once. I’m thinking of starting a new save, and will do it on Long. I don’t do aging off because I prefer the realism of everyone in the town aging up and getting married and having kids and so on.
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I play using the Epic Lifespan setting which is customized to my liking. I enjoy watching and getting to know my Sims as they discover themselves and develop their personalities.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    My sim's lifespan is a bit longer than usual, but I adjust the pet's lifespan so they live just about as long as a human. Spring and fall last 10 days, summer lasts 20 days and winter is turned off.
  • Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Normal
    I am finding this thread quite interesting. I play normal life spans and don't edit at all. Once they become seniors, it says "X days old" which I associate with "years". Then I keep track of how old people get to before they pass. I like how the length of age compares to RL age mostly. For me, while I do love some of my Sims, I want them to have "normal" lives and move on, making room in the household for more children. I play rotationally (thanks Nraas!) seven families in my one save. I try to play five Sim days each family. I was playing six but recently decided to try farming. So unlike my other six families that started with nothing, I created a new very rich family (the Waltons named after the Sam Walton family) and setup a farm for the first time. It's insane that after 12 years, there is so much content that I've never seen.

Anyway, I find it fascinating the differences in play style here. And I find it doubly interesting that my play style is in the minority.