Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You should have had some of the garlic bread I made tonight, then. I ground up like 5 fresh cloves for it and used a really good loaf of french bread, split it horizontally and slathered it with that melted butter/fresh garlic slurry, toasted it in a hot convection oven til crisp on the edges and tender and soft inside. Still dipped the slices in the garlic-butter bowl some more to get the peppery garlic from the bottom of the dish. I bet I smell horrific to anyone who doesn't love garlic.

I think I'd remember if I had had durian, it's supposed to stink righteously. But I can't get it where I live.

Do you like Charlie Puth?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Gaahhh, now I want some garlic bread. I saw a garlic bread roll recipe on Pinterest this morning that I pinned so maybe I should make this next week. :P

I don't dislike him, but I don't listen to his music.

Do you like watching reaction videos?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Videos towards other YouTube videos are a bit of a grey area, since a lot of times reactors would simply have the entire unedited clip in their own video with somewhat underwhelming reactions. Videos that are intended for reactions such as try not to laughs are not much of a problem to me. Movie/TV show reactions on the other hand, I'm totally cool with, since the stricter copyright obligates reactors to trim down their videos to a quicker pace, most of the time turning them into on-the-spot reviews rather than just reaction videos.

What's the most recent game you've played that you consider to be buggy and glitchy?
    Ooh, I love TV show reactions; or even music videos reactions too. Sometimes they spot things in the videos that I didn't or they give comments/feedback on the music which I always like to hear to see if people like the song as much as I do too. :D

The Sims 4. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. And the fact that it plays like poop on my gaming laptop is what made me so mad and rage quit.

What's the best gadget/equipment/appliance you've bought this year?
    832XG3D.gif
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    My gaming laptop. Never had one before with dedicated graphics and all the other perks. It brought me back to sims 3 <3

Would you still love your idol, even if you knew he/she did something irrevogabily bad?
    edited November 2021
    My gaming laptop. Never had one before with dedicated graphics and all the other perks. It brought me back to sims 3 <3

Would you still love your idol, even if you knew he/she did something irrevogabily bad?

"Irrevocably bad" is pretty vague. Lots of things we do are irreversible in a way. XD So it depends. I think if they did something illegal or so sick that got them into real big trouble, then maybe I won't love them anymore. But if it's something bad but still forgivable, then I guess it's okay cuz we're humans after all and we all make mistakes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

What's your fav thing about this forum?
    832XG3D.gif
    The "what happened in your sims 3 game today". I love to read the stories and share mines :smile: Followed by the games and then the polls. I love to answer polls about anything :lol:

Same question.
    The Off Topic Section, of course!

Do you have a good sleep schedule?
    832XG3D.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    Depends on thyroid health.

Train, plane or automobile?
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Automobile. I've never used any other transportation. All the places I've been to have been close enough to get there by car. Admittedly, I've never traveled to anywhere except for the 2 Carolinas and the 2 Virginias in the US, and 2 of the 4 I've lived in.

If anything, what would you consider to be a gamechanger for TS4?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Them changing the game engine and it actually performing well on laptops.

Do you hope there is a The Sims 5?
    832XG3D.gif
    Yes and No. I'ld be interested if it's more like 1-3 and i secretly hope for that, but i'm 99% sure it'll be disapointing.

What was the first videogame you've ever played?
    I don't know. Some really cheap one on Windows 96? Or 97? Can't remember.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    Probably Mario on the first Nintendo. We got our Nintendo when I was around 5-ish? I feel like I have memories playing the Atari though too.

What are you most excited for in 2022?
    The Flash movieee!! But that's gonna be at the end of 2022... :(

When was the last time you cried watching a movie or show?
    832XG3D.gif
    Agents of SHIELD. Like a few days ago. LOL

Do you have any personality flaws? What are they if you don't mind sharing?
    832XG3D.gif
    A lot, i guess, being lazy and proud are my biggest, i think...

Do you own a car?
    Yes but it doesn't work at the moment.

Can you drive a manual/stick shift?
    No.

Have you ever had braces?
    832XG3D.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    No.

Do you like to dance?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Yes, but not with an audience :blush:

Who's your idol?
    Don't have one. There are people I admire or respect but not to the point of worship. When you put someone on a pedestal, they're likely to fall off.

What was your favorite song when you were a teen, if you're still a teen, what is your current favorite song?
    edited November 2021
    Hahahahahah. How do you even answer this question...?? I love way too many songs ever since I was 9.

Hmm, well the first one that came to mind is Never Take Us Alive by Madina Lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M33t394H73M

Fun fact: One of their songs was used in The Sims 3 and it's funny to hear the singer sing in Simlish. ๐Ÿ˜…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUMoUHn9dns

Fav song from the 80's?
    832XG3D.gif
    edited November 2021
    Hmm, and you think that's an easy one to answer :D? Probably anything by Guns N' Roses, also "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" by Poison. Oh, and probably anything by Bon Jovi. I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any.

Edit: thought of another, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" by Great White.

Same question.