March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Ooh I didnโ€™t realise there were new chapters!! I wanted to wait for a bit and have a couple of chapters to read, so this is great!
    Enjoy the holiday!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Ooh I didnโ€™t realise there were new chapters!! I wanted to wait for a bit and have a couple of chapters to read, so this is great!
    Enjoy the holiday!

Thank you! It's the first real holiday I've had in two years, so I'm very much looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜Š There's not a set schedule but I generally try to post once a week-ish. I hope you enjoy the read! ๐Ÿ˜„
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message ๐Ÿ˜˜
    I am on holidaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Also this

GFBaGB4.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message ๐Ÿ˜˜
    @SnuffyBucket is hosting me in her house, so I'm returning the favour and hosting Faith in Camelot.

I thought it would be fine. What's one vampire in a world full of knights, magick and faeries, right?

Right?

Yeah, shenanigans happened. ๐Ÿ˜†

NTNNLUil.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited October 2021
    3.16 - The right Thing

ozFk835.jpg

We're getting very close to the end of the Murkwood plot. Picture taking in the dark is surprisingly difficult! ๐Ÿ˜†
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    I'm back from holiday and my office is having the Murphy's Law equivalent of a month. Fires to put out everywhere! Woo!

Anyway, have this:

ETupYoL.jpg

I hope you're all doing well <3
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    YUCliffhanger.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    @mercuryfoam
    Because cliffhangers are fun! ๐Ÿ˜‡
    Want a snippet for next week?
    Are you sure?
    Really sure?
    0UhOLn1.jpg

Some bloopers from two ish chapters ago.
    0VbWoLs.png

"Hey. 'Morgana'. We're on set - act professional."

TQS7jmC.png

"Ugh, fiiiiiiine. You're such a stick-in-the-mud, Gavin."
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

'Gawain's' face in that first one is perfect! "Uh, talk about anachronisms, 'Morgana'!"
    edited October 2021
    @Lucy_Henley
    Haha, I don't take blooper screenshots often but that one was too perfect to pass up. I used to have a mod that disabled their mobile phones entirely, but it wasn't updated to work with the current version of TS4. So now they pull it out all the time. And Gawain's sim does it just as badly - but he's usually making selfies of him flexing his muscles ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi guys! Posting this a little early so I have all of tomorrow to work on... other things. ๐Ÿ˜‡

uBNeeqe.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, everyone! I hope youโ€™re having a good weekend ๐ŸŽƒ Seeing how today is Samhain, I prepared a little Halloween special for you. Itโ€™s a game. Sort of. Youโ€™ll see. Nothing in the game itself is canon, but what comes after it is.

You can find it here!

Also, I wanted to make it all light-hearted and silly, but since this is me, somehow it turned very dark instead. Par for the course, I suppose. ๐Ÿคฃ I hope youโ€™ll enjoy! This took a ton of time to make, so Iโ€™ll be taking a break from next weekโ€™s chapter. Youโ€™ll get it in the weekend at best, and the Wednesday after that at worst.

See you then! ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

From Yibbi โค
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    edited October 2021
    Everybody needs to click on that ๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐Ÿ‘ป immediately. IMMEDIATELY. Stop eating! Stop sleeping! As long as your hand is free, click the thing. No, I don't care what your other hand is doing. CLICK THE THING. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†
    Double spoiler because emotion turned to gore.
    OMG. How can you send me from laughing so much, so unexpectantly at the start that I banged my face, to crying so hard that my eyeballs threatened to slide right on out of their sockets? Please recommend a doctor to sew back together the heart you've just yanked out, shredded to bits and made sausages from, thanks. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    Everybody needs to click on that ๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐Ÿ‘ป immediately. IMMEDIATELY. Stop eating! Stop sleeping! As long as your hand is free, click the thing. No, I don't care what your other hand is doing. CLICK THE THING. ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†
    Double spoiler because emotion turned to gore.
    OMG. How can you send me from laughing so much, so unexpectantly at the start that I banged my face, to crying so hard that my eyeballs threatened to slide right on out of their sockets? Please recommend a doctor to sew back together the heart you've just yanked out, shredded to bits and made sausages from, thanks. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

Oh my ๐Ÿ™ˆ I made this as a challenge to myself just to see if I could. It was hard to make and Iโ€™m glad that itโ€™s being received so well ๐Ÿฅฐ
    You keep ending up in my metaphorical blender, donโ€™t you? ๐Ÿ˜… A heart-mending doctor is on the way. Itโ€™s a medieval one though, so how effective itโ€™ll be is left up to the dice. *looks at results * oh look at that. Thatโ€™s actually not that bad! The next few chapters will be nothing but lovely, I promise <3 Weโ€™ll have peace untilโ€ฆ January next year ๐Ÿฅฐ
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @_sims_Yimi

Not sure how much I believe that...
    'Weโ€™ll have peace untilโ€ฆ January next year'
    but I'm surprisingly comfortable in this here blender
    which is just as bloody well because you're really running me through it lately.
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    edited November 2021
    @SnuffyBucket
    No more bad heart blending until at least 3.25. Writer's honour. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited November 2021
    All the wholesome, supplied in a cute scythe-shaped box! Now also in handy delivery form for your convenience ๐Ÿ˜™

kGQiZDy.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    The sims updated lately and since I have a truckload of strange mods and CC that doesn't like updates, for some reason Merlin now insist on walking through the woods with hot pink hair. Luckily his scenes are done for a while and I can fix the problem later. ๐Ÿ˜‚

h29bSP7.jpg

Hope you're all doing well!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Almost time for christmas tree almost time for christmas tree

ALMOST TIME FOR CHRISTMAS TREE ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ„

Right. What was I doing?

nLvRkKV.jpeg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys! We're still in the happy, fluffy snow-bubble for a while. I'm not used to writing wholesome romance so this one was actually surprisingly difficult to write. I hope you'll enjoy. ๐Ÿ˜Š

bw1bjOf.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    No chapter this week, guys. One of my cats has been sick since Monday and today we realised that he has to be operated. I can't focus on The Sims at the moment. Or anything, really. ToC will be back next week. ๐Ÿ˜ž
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Oh! I'm so sorry to hear that Yimi :cry:
    It's good you went to the vet in time. Thousands of good wishes for your little dear one <3
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    I hope the operation goes well and that your cat recovers quickly. <3 I'm really sorry you're going through this.
    @MonaSolstraale @haneul Thank you for the well-wishes. The surgery yesterday went well, but they kept him overnight to keep an eye on his recovery. I should be able to get him back today. Poor thing scared the potatoes out of me. ๐Ÿ˜…

Obligatory cat spam:

Y8SoPea.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi Such cute cats! What is it about cats and boxes? Thereโ€™s only just enough room for one of them in there, and theyโ€™re both trying to fit! :D:D