Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Wishlist, Receive a Gift! (The Sims 4 Edition)

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
I've seen a thread like this for The Sims 3 (posted by @NewEra2009) , and I know there are people who only play The Sims 4 but still can't really afford packs, so I've made this thread! It'll work a little bit differently since there isn't a way to have a wishlist for just the Sims 4 that I know of, but I think we can make it work.

If you have any suggestions on how I can make things easier, please feel free to let me know! Please do so in a DM though, so we can make sure that the people who have posted their wishlist are more noticeable.

If you don't know how to add things to your wishlist, view your wishlist, or get the link to show people your wishlist, I have guides on how to do those things towards the bottom of the post.

Origin has a few rules on gifting. For a full list of them, you can look at this page here. I've listed a few of the basics under this thread's rules to make sure everyone can receive and/or send gifts.

Origin does not allow players below a certain age to send or receive gifts. This age is usually 13 but varies a little bit depending on the country. A list of the age requirement is available towards the bottom of this page.

Thread Rules:
-Origin does not allow you to gift players outside of your country so if you are posting a wishlist you must also specify which country your Origin account is currently set too so that a potential sender is able to deliver it.
-There is an example for an ideal post for posting a wishlist in this thread at the bottom in a spoiler, though you are not required to follow that example, it would be helpful to everyone.
-Please be respectful and stay on topic! If you're posting, please only post your wishlist, a response to someone letting them know that they were gifted by you, or a thank you to someone who gifted you.

How to add things to your Origin Wishlist:
Step 1: Open Origin in either your browser or with the application.
g7ynCrA.png
Step 2: Search the item you want to add to your wishlist
bYlwuEU.png
Step 3: Click on the game, then click on the orange arrow. A dropdown menu will appear, with the option to add the item to your wishlist!
bYlwuEU.png

How to view your Origin Wishlist:
Step 1: Open Origin in either your browser or with the application.
g7ynCrA.png
Step 2: Hover over your profile image, and click the "View My Wishlist" Option
jRZlvKh.png

How to get the link to share your Origin Wishlist:
Step 1: Follow the above steps to view your Wishlist, then click the "Share Your Wishlist" option.
uqkL5DM.png
Step 2: Choose the "Copy Link" option
JRmKy8Y.png
Step 3: Paste the link, and anyone will be able to view your wishlist now.

What an ideal Wishlist Post looks like:
Hi there! You can find my wishlist here!

Origin ID: nerdfashion | Current Set Country: United States

I think I covered everything, but if not, please let me know via DM.
funny-gifs20.gif

Comments