Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modern Menswear Kit: Available Now!

Comments

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Geez, this is freaking awesome! I love it!!!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited November 2021
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I was just wishing pushing boundaries meant something bolder and more alternative... like extreme punk gear... but no

Yea I was thinking of something more like mens cyber punk,Crop tops, leather pants, lace up pants, ripped front denim pants, as more boundary pushing.....
    Plus we still have no fitted jeans,both low rise and high rise. All of the men's stuff look kinda.... frumpy?

I don't know why we can't say that word lol
    But I mean the punk style like that video game....
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • favrielfavriel Posts: 72 Member
    The skirts are cute but what excites me the most is that I see 4 different pairs of pants and none of them are too short? Took them a few years to realise that cropped skinny pants are no longer in fashion, still I'm glad they finally got there.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Brace yourselves. The randomly-generated townies are about to get SERIOUS.

I am sooo looking forward to that! I love the wacky townies!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I feel like this kit would have been more exciting if we couldn't already put skirts on male Sims, or if we didn't already have 20 types of sweaters in the game.

I'm just... unimpressed, as with every kit so far (except Courtyard Oasis, I like that one).
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I was just wishing pushing boundaries meant something bolder and more alternative... like extreme punk gear... but no

Yea I was thinking of something more like mens cyber punk,Crop tops, leather pants, lace up pants, ripped front denim pants, as more boundary pushing.....
    Plus we still have no fitted jeans,both low rise and high rise. All of the men's stuff look kinda.... frumpy?

I don't know why we can't say that word lol
    But I mean the punk style like that video game....

I just removed it from our profanity filter, I've no idea why it was in there when it's such a broadly used term.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    I can already visualize Mortimer Goth, Viktor Feng and Geoffrey Landgraab showing up in every situational event with these...
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    When I saw the announcement, I literally gasped out loud. Men's Clothing!? YES! This is what I've wanted for so long!

Then I hurried online to find some pictures, and my excitement has waned a bit.

I was hoping that if they did a men's fashion kit, that the clothes would be a bit more... "manly man" style. I think these clothes, at first glance, don't seem as versatile as I'd really like. I dress all my townies, so I'm always in need of versatile, everyday wear for my world.

Though, I often have my sim do photoshoots ingame (for story, he sometimes models) and I wanted to do a photoshoot with him in a dress. The idea was based off of Harry Style's Vogue cover, but I wasn't able to find a nice dress for men. I think I could find use with a kit like this, but I still would have prefered a different style choice.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager

Aww, I love David!

I'm trying very hard not to connect with people right now.

wpmteEr.gif
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I love skirts on men in real life. (One of my best male friends in college wore skirts and makeup regularly, for example.) But looking through this designer’s Instagram, this designer’s work is a bit boring to me. I like some of the cut-out argyle stuff, but that’s about it.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: