Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modern Menswear Kit: Available Now!

ยซ13456720
simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited November 2021
    Revolutionize the classics with The Simsโ„ข 4 Modern Menswear Kit*, featuring a thought-provoking, accessible collection designed by Stefan Cooke. Reimagined shapes redefine traditionally masculine fashions, while textiles and patterns elevate each unique piece for todayโ€™s style.

Get into the Details

Update your Simโ€™s closet with trendy wardrobe staples. Fluid shapes add intrigue to any outfit, while zippers, cutouts, and pleats lend everyday outfits a touch of the contemporary.

Experiment with Style

Refined and subversive, these looks reinvigorate the basics. Play with scalloped or pleated skirts and latticed sweaters, or pair a polished shirtdress with iconic loafers to model up-and-coming culture.

https://simscommunity.info/2021/11/16/the-sims-4-modern-menswear-kit-official-announcement-assets/
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,253 EA Community Manager
    See, I didn't even try to beat you this time. :wink:
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    See, I didn't even try to beat you this time. :wink:

We'll still need a picture thread. ๐Ÿ˜„
  • LeccaLecca Posts: 123 Member
    Loving the red skirt/sweater combo!! Always excited for new clothes to dress my sims ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Huh. Not what I was expecting from a Male Fashion Kit. Designer clothes, really? I'm still processing this...I need to see more pics, for sure!
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    After looking a Stefan Cooke's designs on his Instagram, I'm a bit... well, underwhelmed to be honest.

I know that players have been asking to 'push the boat out' when it comes to menswear, but this wasn't quite what I envisioned. I guess designs that are more on par with Moschino maybe, and I really liked that pack, just wish there were more swatches.

Despite that, I like to have a complete collection so I'll probably pick it up anyway. Who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited November 2021
    Why have menswear when you can have Stefan Cookeโ€™s menswear?

tbh I'd rather just have the menswear first

though i would vibe with that oversized shirt and skirt combo (white tshirt one) for my sims cause oversized is a yes... but eh
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited November 2021
    At first I was a bit disappointed because I don't like the look of the items in the pic The Sims first tweeted, but then I saw the blog post and there's definitely some good stuff. Some nice looking shoes and trousers for instance. I will have to see an overview of the items of course, but I am curious about this kit. There are still some basic items missing for males but those should come with a free BG update.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    SKIRTS FOR MEN SKIRTS FOR MEN SKIRTS FOR MEN SKIRTS FOR MEN!!!
    I've been relying on untagging the "Masculine" category and/or using CC for male skirts for forever, and now we'll finally have some officially!!! :relieved:
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited November 2021
    modern-menswear-jacket-denim.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg
    I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal. But at least it's something different from the glut of comfycore sweaters we've been getting, and are still getting.
    This is why Iโ€˜m not going to get the kit. Nothing against you or males that wear skirts but itโ€™s just not my cup of tea.
    No offense taken. Honestly, I don't want my men in skirts unless I decide it. Or the game glitches and gives male sims female clothing, like it did with Alexander Goth.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I find this cool but I expected ppl to be upset that it's not "traditional" menswear. I mean it's normal for woman to wear pants or masculine styles so why not men? I feel it's because feminity is seen as "bad" and etc.

But anyways I think it's cool... it's not like it's just skirts. It has pants and sweaters too. A lot of clothes in the feminine category are not "traditionally" feminine so it makes sense for them to add some non traditional menswear to the masculine category.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.