Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

November Patch Speculation 2021(Story Progression Patch Now Available)

Comments

• ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    > @Goodywood said:
    > I know they aren't releasing a new EP this year but maybe the next patch is a Get Famous Refresh (with bands hopefully).

This please! And it would be great if careers such as Acting/Medicine would progress even without joining your sim at work since it's pretty impossible if you play a bigger household
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    November 30th Patch for the December Kit.

That makes sense but I'm not so sure we'll get a patch in December so I hope this one has a lot of bug fixes.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    November 30th Patch for the December Kit.

That makes sense but I'm not so sure we'll get a patch in December so I hope this one has a lot of bug fixes.

I hope so too but there have not been that many bug fixes released together with kits unfortunately.
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    It better be more than just windows. I'm getting real sick and tired of Maxis nickle and dimeing us for the VERY few items they release in stuff packs.
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    They hyped up the addition of scenarios as if it was something brand new to the game, so I have absolutely zero expectations for whatever else the gurus get excited about.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I think I should most likely take time to create a brand new Template game save. If and when a second patch hits in this month, then it won't be so very time-consuming for me to start a brand new game save for the one I'm currently playing, which was a re-re-Refresh of the one before it. Dang, as soon as I get anywhere near to where my original Main Save broke, we get another freaking patch. While I do appreciate most of the changes — hello, I don't need scenarios — I NEED game fixes for the multiple bugs that abound. If I wasn't enjoying this game so much I would turn off the computer and just walk away. Don't mind me I woke up very late and I'm still groggy, which lends itself to my being grouchy. But, I have almost had it with EA and their antics.

Signed,

An Unhappy Camper
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited November 2021
    I think I should most likely take time to create a brand new Template game save. If and when a second patch hits in this month, then it won't be so very time-consuming for me to start a brand new game save for the one I'm currently playing, which was a re-re-Refresh of the one before it. Dang, as soon as I get anywhere near to where my original Main Save broke, we get another freaking patch. While I do appreciate most of the changes — hello, I don't need scenarios — I NEED game fixes for the multiple bugs that abound. If I wasn't enjoying this game so much I would turn off the computer and just walk away. Don't mind me I woke up very late and I'm still groggy, which lends itself to my being grouchy. But, I have almost had it with EA and their antics.

Signed,

An Unhappy Camper

I have not played the game online for months, I'm not updating my game for kits that I will not buy, scenarios and small bug fixes.

I also have to update all my mods as well so that's also a reason why I have not updated... that might be the main reason.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Laundry list is out and it's not the biggest one (at all), though addressing empty families bloating which is really good. So a patch next week probably?
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    I still don’t understand why there’s never an option to decline stuff.

I’m hoping they won’t keep popping up asking me if I want to try a scenario!

I may delay updating until I have to 🙄🤦🏼‍♂️.

No pop ups. Just another button under the existing new/load game buttons.

Thank goodness! 😊

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I can't believe that they still won't fix rockets & restaurant chefs ...
    Harukotyan wrote: »
    Laundry list is out and it's not the biggest one (at all), though addressing empty families bloating which is really good. So a patch next week probably?

Either next week or the following week.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited November 2021
    I don't think we'll get any more big free updates like we did with Spa Day. Spa Day had to be brought up to date to add nails to both it and base game.

Nah, that was just to sate our hunger. That was because it was absolutely necessary to bring Spa Day, one of the oldest packs, up to code with the game as it now is.

What I would like is for PlantSims to be fixed. We've hoped with every pack - Eco Living and Country Living especially - that PlantSims would be completed, but they haven't even been touched.

Any future updates will just be the traditional bug fixes. We haven't even gotten the Industrial Loft window yet, when it comes it'll be coming to base game, not the Kit, and the reason it's taking so long is because the Devs were never allowed to make it in the first place.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    When is this patch coming? The month’s almost over, and Thanksgiving is this Thursday.
    I don’t know what is going on with this game anymore.
    I’m so sick of Kits and boring Scenarios.
    bixters wrote: »
    When is this patch coming? The month’s almost over, and Thanksgiving is this Thursday.
    I don’t know what is going on with this game anymore.
    I’m so sick of Kits and boring Scenarios.

November 30th I'm sure.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited November 2021
    Maxis is doing baby steps but they follow the right way.
    • NPC overhaul
    • Scenario
    • Sims Delivery Express
    • Neighborhood stories

A lot of interesting basegame content... for FREE.

I'm still enthusiast about the future of TS4.
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,612 Member

• NPC overhaul
    • Scenario
    • Sims Delivery Express
    • Neighborhood stories

I'm actually very interested in the NPC overhaul.

But what is the Sims Delivery Express? Is it similar to a subscription?

PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    edited November 2021
    Goodywood wrote: »
    • NPC overhaul
    • Scenario
    • Sims Delivery Express
    • Neighborhood stories

It drops new things into your game. The first item will be a new hair December 1st.

They confirmed the Patch is coming November 30th.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Goodywood wrote: »
    • NPC overhaul
    • Scenario
    • Sims Delivery Express
    • Neighborhood stories

It drops new things into your game. The first item will be a new hair December 1st.

They confirmed the Patch is coming November 30th.

Would be nice if they did an advent calendar type thing for December. I remember they did one for TS2 and it was quite fun.
    edited November 2021
    Reminder

The Patch drops Tuesday. I hope one of the bug fixes we get is the employee wedding bug were sim couples can't propose at the wedding arch. Yes it's back and the sims that it happens to don't even work at the same place. This is the patch that will bring the first phase of Story Progression and possibly townie lore.

Also one of the base game hairstyles is getting updated and dropping Wednesday into the game by that new feature that drops stuff into you're game while you're playing. Make sure to check CAS Wednesday. I really hope Maxis will show the hair Monday or Tuesday. We still don't know which hair is getting the update and what it looks like. I have a feeling it's going to be the one Nina Calientie has.
  • JDubtx81JDubtx81 Posts: 26 Member
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Maxis is doing baby steps but they follow the right way.* NPC overhaul
    > * Scenario
    > * Sims Delivery Express
    > * Neighborhood stories
    >
    >
    > A lot of interesting basegame content... for FREE.
    >
    > I'm still enthusiast about the future of TS4.

Even though I'm not a fan of the Neighborhood stories, I hope they fix a lot of bugs this time around.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Reminder

The Patch drops Tuesday. I hope one of the bug fixes we get is the employee wedding bug were sim couples can't propose at the wedding arch. Yes it's back and the sims that it happens to don't even work at the same place. This is the patch that will bring the first phase of Story Progression and possibly townie lore.

Also one of the base game hairstyles is getting updated and dropping Wednesday into the game by that new feature that drops stuff into you're game while you're playing. Make sure to check CAS Wednesday. I really hope Maxis will show the hair Monday or Tuesday. We still don't know which hair is getting the update and what it looks like. I have a feeling it's going to be the one Nina Calientie has.

The townie lore update is not ready yet. They only showed the concept on the last livestream.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    Loft Windows are coming in Tuesday's update.
    JDubtx81 wrote: »
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Maxis is doing baby steps but they follow the right way.* NPC overhaul
    > * Scenario
    > * Sims Delivery Express
    > * Neighborhood stories
    >
    >
    > A lot of interesting basegame content... for FREE.
    >
    > I'm still enthusiast about the future of TS4.

Even though I'm not a fan of the Neighborhood stories, I hope they fix a lot of bugs this time around.

Yes the wedding arch employee bug is a thing again.
    edited November 2021
    Tomorrow the Story Progression Patch releases!!!!