Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

your top three things you want next year in sims 4 2021 edition

Comments

• ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    1. A paranormal pack with werewolves, fairies, zombies
    2. A feature that allows you to copy the make-up from outfit to outfit so you don't have to manually pick the make-up each time
    3. I wish the traits such as Lactose Intolerant, Vegetarian would go into Likes/Dislikes instead and we need more personality traits!
  • ancaaaaaaaaancaaaaaaaa Posts: 26 Member
    4. A fortune teller like we had in the Sims 2 which would spawn a more or less compatible Sim for a date depending on how much you paid
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited November 2021
    @comicsforlife give me your toughs with chrismas coming up soon sims sining as a choir chrismas aongs sort of like this group sorry for my selection of music for the exemple i chose something thats very close to my heart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3WjxSH6GQY

the song is pretty though a bit sad.
    I think sims singing as a choir is a great idea.
    I would really like a sims we wish you a marry Christmas song @friendlysimmers .
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    edited November 2021
    2. A feature that allows you to copy the make-up from outfit to outfit so you don't have to manually pick the make-up each time
    3. I wish the traits such as Lactose Intolerant, Vegetarian would go into Likes/Dislikes instead and we need more personality traits!

Wow so many people are asking for occults this year.
    Apricus wrote: »
    Werewolves.
    A LOT more pregnancy options and interactions. Unpopular opinion: I rather have pregnancy options then improved babies. Improved babies are still lovely though!
    More romantic options and interactions. Even a pack.

I agree pregnancy could use some upgrades.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

I think the lack of occults in packs this year (Paranormal Stuff doesn't count for this) has made a lot of "casual" occult players (who enjoy occults but also enjoy playing without them) start to speak up, in addition to the usual vocal occult fans.
    edited November 2021
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I think the lack of occults in packs this year (Paranormal Stuff doesn't count for this) has made a lot of "casual" occult players (who enjoy occults but also enjoy playing without them) start to speak up, in addition to the usual vocal occult fans.

I think your right. @DaWaterRat
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Cars
    High Schools
    Bands
    edited November 2021
    logion wrote: »
    Cars
    High Schools
    Bands

I think a high school pack could be fun. @logion
  • KilyakyuuKilyakyuu Posts: 1 New Member
    1. more household members, maybe 10 or more because if you wanna have big family and lot of pets 8 members isnt much..
    2. zombie world, where you can try to survive
    3. more eye and hair colors (pastils) and for children too!
    thank you :)
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Cars
    High Schools
    Bands
    I think a 50s themed pack could cover all that you have Greasers (Bad boy car mechanics gangs with leather jackets and pompadours), Poodle Skirts, Bands, with highschool stuff like Cliques, Football (American and Canadian Football not to be confused with Soccer) and Prom.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited November 2021
    Cars
    High Schools
    Bands
    I think a 50s themed pack could cover all that you have Greasers (Bad boy car mechanics gangs with leather jackets and pompadours), Poodle Skirts, Bands, with highschool stuff like Cliques, Football (American and Canadian Football not to be confused with Soccer) and Prom.

Yeah, I was looking up ideas for what they could include in a High School pack one day and that was one of those things that I wrote down.

I think that could be a good pack: An interactive High School consisting of something like three areas (Classrooms and Corridors, A stadium and an outside area) with maybe a hidden area for special events and in those areas there are different groups or cliques that your sims can join and do missions for. Missions could be things like pranks, help people out or other things that you might remember from the chance cards when your teens are at school. Apart from studying there could also be other activities like cheerleading and skating.

Cars and Bands could be included in that pack too but I think that would be too big, better to make them separate packs and include ways for players to play the High School pack with those features instead.
    Cars
    High Schools
    Bands

Yeah, I was looking up ideas for what they could include in a High School pack one day and that was one of those things that I wrote down.

I think that could be a good pack: An interactive High School consisting of something like three areas (Classrooms and Corridors, A stadium and an outside area) with maybe a hidden area for special events and in those areas there are different groups or cliques that your sims can join and do missions for. Missions could be things like pranks, help people out or other things that you might remember from the chance cards when your teens are at school. Apart from studying there could also be other activities like cheerleading and skating.

Cars and Bands could be included in that pack too but I think that would be too big, better to make them separate packs and include ways for players to play the High School pack with those features instead.

I agree any of these ideas could be a pack all by themselves
    All I Want for Christmas Is You
    https://youtu.be/aAkMkVFwAoo
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member

Love Mariah! :smiley:
    crocobaura wrote: »

Love Mariah! :smiley:

me to :)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    @comicsforlife what do you think of this song would you see a simlish version of this song while sims decorate there chrismas tree or there home for chrismas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhsXykXxfg the song is by micheal bubble
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AndrielAndriel Posts: 25 Member
    1. Bug fixes as a priority
    2. More Occult life states (werebeasts, the fey, etc)
    3. Relationship settings -The ability to control the Loyalty and Jealousy of the various Sims with respect to existing relationships. (so that when I take my Sim out they don't run into their supposed to be monogamous partner flirting with someone else. )
    3a.100% Loyal to one partner - impossible to be romantically inclined towards any other Sim.
    3b.100% Loyal to any Sim the individual is in a relationship with (since the game allows the ability to be in an official relationship with multiple sims) - impossible to be romantically inclined towards any Sim not already in an official relationship with Spouse/BoyorGirl Friend.
    3c. Settings that allow control of jealousy, so that sims with polyamorous lifestyles can spend time with any/all of their partners without the risk of undermining their relationships.
    @comicsforlife what do you think of this song would you see a simlish version of this song while sims decorate there chrismas tree or there home for chrismas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bhsXykXxfg the song is by micheal bubble

this is so funny I love it and I think this song would be great in the sims.
    @friendlysimmers
    Andriel wrote: »
    1. Bug fixes as a priority
    2. More Occult life states (werebeasts, the fey, etc)
    3. Relationship settings -The ability to control the Loyalty and Jealousy of the various Sims with respect to existing relationships. (so that when I take my Sim out they don't run into their supposed to be monogamous partner flirting with someone else. )
    3a.100% Loyal to one partner - impossible to be romantically inclined towards any other Sim.
    3b.100% Loyal to any Sim the individual is in a relationship with (since the game allows the ability to be in an official relationship with multiple sims) - impossible to be romantically inclined towards any Sim not already in an official relationship with Spouse/BoyorGirl Friend.
    3c. Settings that allow control of jealousy, so that sims with polyamorous lifestyles can spend time with any/all of their partners without the risk of undermining their relationships.

the options for romance in the game would be great.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey. She has such a beautiful voice & cool songs. Every time I play one of her CDs I so have to get up, dance & sing. I also play her Christmas Album every year at Christmas time, along with my Christmas Reba McIntire, Christmas Olivia Newton-John, Christmas Dolly Parton/Kenny Rodgers & Christmas Vanessa Williams. I so love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. :p
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey. She has such a beautiful voice & cool songs. Every time I play one of her CDs I so have to get up, dance & sing. I also play her Christmas Album every year at Christmas time, along with my Christmas Reba McIntire, Christmas Olivia Newton-John, Christmas Dolly Parton/Kenny Rodgers & Christmas Vanessa Williams. I so love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. :p

mine to @SERVERFRA
    1. Heterochromia Iridum
    2. Drums
    3. Acrobat career

71087_10.jpgbtbert10.jpg

Drums thats something. people have been asking for forever now I hope your wishes come true. @LeGardePourpre
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited November 2021
    1. Couple Dancing + Romance pack/update
    2. Turn off townie generation + npc manager
    3. Dragons in full glory

++++ Pack refreshes would be lovely
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free