Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you woohoo with a sim before marriage?

Comments

• BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    Perhaps unless I go for "try for a baby".
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    woohoo fulfills social and fun, so I usually have my sim have a bf/gf even if I don't have them live with my sim.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes, usually. But if it isn't right for the way I have set up that sim's personality, then they just have to wait.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Call me Old Fashioned but I play my Core Values. My Sims take lots of Cold Showers before the wedding!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    I don't woohoo with my sims.

I make them woohoo with each other.

/jk
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    My sims usually forget to get married until after the first baby.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    I wait until my sim has found 'the one'. So when dating to find a partner, there is no woohoo. Perhaps old fashioned, I know. But once they know this particular sim is the love of their life they can woohoo, before or after their marriage.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    My sims woohoo autonomously, they see no point in waiting and I see no point in stopping them. By the time I decide that it's time to throw them a wedding, most couples already have a kid or five.
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    Most of the time I make my Sims already married with kids, I don't make a lot of single Sims, however, I did try to make the game more interesting in regards to my Sims.
    One single male Sim I created flirted with Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday. He got along better with Liberty, and one night they tried for a child, and she got pregnant. I ended up marrying her while she was pregnant, and they ended up with triplets, which were my first set ever.
    Two of my teen Sims did the teen version of woohoo, and they did it more than once. I moved them in together, and plan to marry them when they are older.
    Most of my other single Sims will go through the proper steps, before getting married, but they will have children right away.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    It really depends on the Sim. Some of them run around and WooHoo everyone that agrees to it. Others wait for marriage.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Yes, but sometimes i wait until my sim gets married depending on the family, challenge, etc.
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    MyriadSims wrote: »
    Yes, but sometimes i wait until my sim gets married depending on the family, challenge, etc.

Adding on that, waiting for marriage in my opinion is old-fashioned and plain wacky.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    It really depends on the Sim. Some of them run around and WooHoo everyone that agrees to it. Others wait for marriage.

Same. It depends on the sim.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    edited November 2021
    Sharonia wrote: »
    My sims will woohoo before marriage. I think waiting until after marriage is an old fashioned and unrealistic ideal.

If you think that was old fashioned, i made my sim self's oldest son (young-ish adult at the time) marry the girl he got pregnant.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    It depends on my sims. Some do woohoo before marriage, and some don’t. I haven’t ever had one woohoo for the first time on their own, some have children together without marriage too. Some sims live together, a few of my sims even cheat on their partner. Like in real life, my sims are all different.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    all depends on the sim, some of my sims are players, some wait for marriage and others I wait until the want shows up.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Eh it depends on how satisfied they are most of the time I just let them do their own thing and if they aren't enjoying themselves there is always more fish in the sea. If they do however want to date and marry each other if the whim presents itself on both end then yeah I'll let them put a ring on it.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SirhirokiSirhiroki Posts: 26 Member
    Yes, only if I think my sim would do it based on their personality/character/etc…..but usually I don’t because I forget that feature exists 🤡
  • Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    Sirhiroki wrote: »
    Yes, only if I think my sim would do it based on their personality/character/etc…..but usually I don’t because I forget that feature exists 🤡
    Yeah right!!! LOL

Same. It depends on the sim.

Its seems to me that woohooing is a two way street. So if the sim I want tom woohoo with is flirty, then I might woohoo her, if not I'll romance her until she turns flirty, or I'll not woohoo her. Not only must she be in a flirty mood, but so must I. That makes it more realistic (2 flirty sims woohooing), instead of 1 flirty sim woohooing.
  • talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I usually have my Sims Woohoo after marriage or at least after establishing their relationship more if I don't plan on having them get married. But if they choose to Woohoo on their own, I let them. For me it isn't for any particular reason, I just usually end up doing it this way because I tend to focus more on other romantic interactions. Half the time I don't even have married couples Woohoo. I might make a couple Woohoo before marriage in one of my saves eventually though! It would be something different, I think.
    bluedanube wrote: »
    No. Only after marriage. All of my Sims with the exception of two are still practising celibracy.

Side note: I wonder how the "Birds and the Bees" talk will sound like in Simlish.

That's the lest average of all responses. Seems like everybody has to drive the car before they buy it. Lol
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Only if I want my sims to be a bit naughty or when I'm playing the woohoo achievement challenge. Such naughty fun. >:):D:p
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    bluedanube wrote: »
    No. Only after marriage. All of my Sims with the exception of two are still practising celibracy.

Side note: I wonder how the "Birds and the Bees" talk will sound like in Simlish.

I think if you get a teen to use the Ask about Woohoo to a parent sim, you get birds and bees thought bubbles. There is also a parent teen interaction as well which generally results in the teen being embarrassed, but also give birds and bees thought bubbles.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison