Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Resize objects need improvement (also lower/higher item)

ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
edited November 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Resize objects make decoration more easier. Found cute plant but it kinda too big? Found lovely rug but it is too small? Want more small clutter on you desk? Want tree in garden bigger? Shift + [ / Shift + ]
But I kinda find it didn't work to your ideal sometime. Shink it make it too small or bigger is too big. I think resize need some refine. Like instead make it x 0.5 for resize, make it x 0.25.
I will not try to compare to resize in TOOL mod or ask you to make it that define that make it better

Same to higher/lower item Shift + 9 / Shift + 0, sometime higher make it too high and lower make it too low. Ok there is mod for it but it will be better if you could make it more define
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
Post edited by Ararine on

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    I completely agree and have always, always, always thought that the sizing increments or just way too large of a span.

I would love if it could be adjusted to have smaller jumps in size and heights.
  • GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Would be great if you could adjust the increment step-size with F5, just like you can with the regular snap function. Right now I use TOOL for the smaller increments, as well, but I would love this functionality in game. Especially for the rugs. :)
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I use the resize function a lot and I agree it could use a little tweaking.

"Oh what a lovely rug for the dining room, if only it was a little bit bi--- whoops now it doesn't even fit in the room."

I also use candles in most (all...) of my builds and when you make the candles smaller the flame remains the same size and kind of floats above the wick.
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I use the resize function a lot and I agree it could use a little tweaking.

"Oh what a lovely rug for the dining room, if only it was a little bit bi--- whoops now it doesn't even fit in the room."

I also use candles in most (all...) of my builds and when you make the candles smaller the flame remains the same size and kind of floats above the wick.

same problem to some off the gird ceil light like one from realm of magic. It is too big that could only use for tallest wall so I smaller them but big flame still float in same spot
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please