The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know your a simmer when you...

Comments

• tishmorgnatishmorgna Posts: 5 New Member
    if sims 4 going to do something to help bring the game play up more how about the decade challenge i think it would be fun
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,937 Member
    edited November 2021
    when your mom watching Whitstable Pearl and you can't concentrate cause... Bob? is that you?
    db8a3601db107ba5801cc952035313c6545d6e089a08aa25470c8459bed26dd6._V_SX1080_.jpg
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,625 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    when your mom watching Whitstable Pearl and you can't concentrate cause... Bob? is that you?

LOL! Eliza's looking a little different these days
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    When you see a pretty top in real life that's exactly like in Sims 4 & think, "does it come in my size"? :D
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,832 Member
    When you're house hunting, you find one that's lovely except for the roof shape, and you think "well that's ok I can just change the roof for free"

• Darstep0301Darstep0301 Posts: 745 Member
    When you're house hunting, you find one that's lovely except for the roof shape, and you think "well that's ok I can just change the roof for free"

lol that was funny
    tishmorgna wrote: »
    if sims 4 going to do something to help bring the game play up more how about the decade challenge i think it would be fun

whats the decade challenge?
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    When you're buying furniture and you're measuring the room it's going into by squares in your head to see if it fits.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    When you're buying furniture and you're measuring the room it's going into by squares in your head to see if it fits.

totally done this one multiple times.....

when you're laying around wishing you had the quick cleaner trait :tired_face:
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    When you see a pretty top in real life that's exactly like in Sims 4 & think, "does it come in my size"? :D

Aren't these tops for women based on the real thing? LOL Yeah it comes in your size. Just not on the game LOL.

Bob Pancakes? LOL OMG that's cool

Bob Pancakes? LOL OMG that's cool

Eliza had a make over
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Just watch your favorite Sifi movie & think, how can I build that Cloud City in my game. :D
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited November 2021
    When you are sitting around with your kids (grown now) and they start talking about what they wanted to be when they got out of school, but they ended up doing something else and Momma (me) says......I always wanted a big family, I got it, so I fulfilled my lifetime wish!!!
  • sushicrowsushicrow Posts: 15 Member
    You make NPCs that are creatures from other video games and won't start a game without them. You make a spouse/ SO that looks like yours, you play them for awhile and then decide that you see them enough IRL and make someone who looks different. You create special words/ phrases based on game stuff, like "vomiting flowers" from seeing too many randm flowers on maps and then use the term IRL. You want to own a keg and pingpong table. OK the latter may have nothing to do with Sims :)
  • HeathertibbHeathertibb Posts: 153 Member
    You know you are a simmer when you have the desire to learn and speak Simlish!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    When you search for the food in San Myshuno stalls on uber eats. No luck finding Banh Mi today :disappointed:
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,934 Member
    When in school you listen to the teacher and think: "How it can be used in The Sims?" or "How could it be implemented in The Sims?"

When you want to learn a new language, you switch the language of The Sims and open the game (it's a great way to learn new languages!).
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    When you put your electric cooker on to warm up to the correct temperature to start cooking lunch. Go back to playing the Sims and find the cooker has turned itself off and got cold again. Do this twice more then have a sandwich instead and a strong coffee.
  • SimminDragonSimminDragon Posts: 34 Member
    You are in the middle of playing Sims, and your husband comes home. You say dag dag, and he gives you a strange look.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    When you put your electric cooker on to warm up to the correct temperature to start cooking lunch. Go back to playing the Sims and find the cooker has turned itself off and got cold again. Do this twice more then have a sandwich instead and a strong coffee.

I'm a simmer! I've burned my toasts today :lol:
  • JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member
    When you're watching a tv show and see one of the actors wearing an exact sims outfit so you take a picture of your tv screen
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,414 Member
    - When you hear a song from the sims sessions on the radio and remember being at an exclusive small concert where the artist performed for just you and 20 to 30 other people. Let me explain : in October heat waves by glass animals was suddenly on the radio about once a day and every time I thought about the sims

- when you visit a lighthouse with your spouse and think 'this is just like brindleton Bay' a few seconds later followed by the afterthought 'wait, this real lighthouse is not a woohoo location, so no exactly the same as brindleton bay.
    You are in the middle of playing Sims, and your husband comes home. You say dag dag, and he gives you a strange look.

Yeah that's a little deep. :lol:
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    texxx78 wrote: »
    Simburian wrote: »

I'm a simmer! I've burned my toasts today :lol:

OMG, the amount of times I've burnt our dinner cos I forgot about it whilst playing sims! I have to get Alexa to tell me it's ready now 😆