Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

thinking abt getting snowy escape

hmmm so!! it has a nice aesthetic and i heard it has amazing build items and cas... my opinion from what ive seen... most furniture doesnt stand out to me. some give me anime vibes and I LIKE THAT for example 2 wallpapers. and theres a tent i can use if im climbing the mountain w my sims. the thermal baths thing is a nice feature but im more or less interested in it. there r other things i like too... such as the vending machines. again, a unique touch. i can make my sim a gambler if i felt like it. i can make gi-hun in the sims 4 if i wanted to.

cas hairs are really cool and some outfits too! kimonos are my favorite! and u can wear some outfits for cold weather. a good combo w seasons dare i say.

the hot pot feature is interesting to say the least and unique too, alongside no shoes inside. u can literally make ur sim take their shoes off, have no floor AND being in the winter. imagine that. they'd have to step on the snow w their bare feet LMFAOOOOO

lets see what i'd use it for:
- send my sims there for christmas & new years holidays
- torturing my sims while making them climb
- top of mt komorebi has a free slot i can use to build stuff on -- i can make a haunted house sdmgjasolufu or a secret castle where evil forces are hiding in!!!
- for the mourning festival, i can make my sim mourn for a hypothetical someone and build a story based around it?
- LIFESTYLES 👀 i notice there r sims 3 traits as lifestyles.... would be v useful considering im the type to create ocs in this game.

i'd care more or less abt the thing that teleports u lmao. the festivals i think would be a nice switch-up from the CL ones.
Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future

Comments