Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC not showing up in game?

I downloaded CC eye replacements in my mods folder but when I go into game, they are not showing up. The little wrench thing is there on all the eye colors but its the regular EA eyes that are shown, not the CC creators eyes. Before you ask, I have no other default eyes installed and I tested my game and tried other CC eyes and they all work fine but the ones I want don't work. If it matters, this CC was created in 2017 but wouldn't the package file still work regardless?

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Yeah. I’ve had that happen with some glowing defaults. I found some that were not default that work well, though. What kind of eyes are you looking for?
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I wonder if deleting the "localthumbcache" file would solve your CAS problem.
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    SnaveXs wrote: »
    I wonder if deleting the "localthumbcache" file would solve your CAS problem.

I'll try that.

@cyncie Default eye replacements. I've had one I loved that I installed last week and realized once my sim had a toddler, there was no toddler eyes (I'm guessing this CC was made before the toddler release). I looked up how to add toddlers to the CC package file via Sims4studio but i kept getting an error message when I attempted to open up the file in studio. So then I found a more recent one that did have toddler eyes (via the pictures on the website) but those eyes don't show up in the game even though it shows that eye CC is installed, so just the regular EA eyes are there. Really bizarre.