Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nails broke rings?

I love the new nails but all most all of the rings are now broken. Except for the eyeball ring, of course. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I haven't tried adding rings with nails yet. I've been playing tabletop and Flesh and Blood (Card Game) mostly since the spa update. I can try for myself and see if it's a problem. I really hate the ugly eyeball ring.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Nails are really broken period. Broken for mermaids, Trans Sims, and with A LOT of the clothes and accessories. I'm seeing a ton of glitches with the nails.
  • 3CatsFull3CatsFull Posts: 29 Member
    Nails are really broken period. Broken for mermaids, Trans Sims, and with A LOT of the clothes and accessories. I'm seeing a ton of glitches with the nails.

The glitch with the full body outfits is really annoying. But their hands aren't down by their sides that often.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I'm not having any problems with rings and nails, myself. What kind of issue are you experiencing exactly?
  • blackheart520blackheart520 Posts: 7 New Member
    I’ve just gotten back into the game (it’s been a bad summer/fall irl) so nails are an entirely new thing to me, but:

- When wearing a masculine coded top (of any kind, I was very ocd in my search), long nails clip out/partially disappear. The right hand middle fingernail is only half displayed. The left hand ring disappears from cuticle to mid-way up then the tip shows.
    - When “”, short nails just completely glitch out and disappear.

Oh! And nails w/rings are behaving for me however.

(ps. I also despise the eye ball ring—it creeps me out—I thought I was the only one though.)
  • Ulfric_GrimbrandUlfric_Grimbrand Posts: 681 Member
    Screenshots would be nice, because I'm not having any conflicts between nails and rings. Even with a recolored nail, and a recolored ring I did.