Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TheYayToast's Random Thread - Playing through the new Werewolf pack

2...Next

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I decided to give the scenarios a shot. I went with the "Too Many Toddlers" challenge.

I needed a sim and three toddlers. I knew I didn't want to think too hard on it... so I went with the most logical choice. Anita.

What if Aiden had vanished after their first romantic encounter? We know that he didn't plan on sticking around and that he definitely won Anita's snowy heart... so it's pretty fair to think that he could have um... uhh... well... errrr... left her a parting gift. In this case, it's adorable triplet girls named Ivy, Lily, and Clover.

So here goes the scenario. Anita as a single mother raising her triplet daughters.

toomanytoddlers_001.jpg
    Meet Clover...

toomanytoddlers_002.jpg
    Lily...

toomanytoddlers_003.jpg
    And Ivy.

toomanytoddlers_004.jpg
    Anita has been a little overwhelmed since day one, but she is lucky to stay at home for her career as a gardener.

toomanytoddlers_005.jpg
    She maintains her cute little garden at home and tries not get stung by bees.

toomanytoddlers_006.jpg
    While Momma tends the garden, the girls skill. They chat with their stuffed animals that are bigger than them.

toomanytoddlers_007.jpg
    Anita is a crazy good mother and spends time with all three girls.

toomanytoddlers_008.jpg
    Ivy... why are you so suspicious?

toomanytoddlers_009.jpg
    I'm slowly realizing showing skilling toddlers is boring...

toomanytoddlers_010.jpg
    Oh wait, nevermind. Ivy and Lily spying on Clover pooping is pretty funny/creepy.

toomanytoddlers_011.jpg
    Having toddlers watch their parents is a great way to raise the logic skill... it also makes them look like they are plotting things.

toomanytoddlers_012.jpg
    This is where Anita looks at her child and thinks "Child, why are you sitting on the kitchen floor?"

toomanytoddlers_013.jpg
    The other two know sofas are more comfy.

toomanytoddlers_014.jpg
    Ivy eventually wised up and finished her meal on the couch too.

toomanytoddlers_015.jpg
    Back to skilling!

toomanytoddlers_016.jpg
    Thank goodness there isn't gravity in this game. I don't want to clean up that sandwich.

I'll post the rest of the pictures from this scenario tomorrow!
    So, I finished the scenario in about four Sim days...

screenshot-2021-11-11-221151.jpg
    screenshot-2021-11-11-221212.jpg
    Honestly, I think Anita did a better job raising the girls without Aiden around being a goofball pest. :D

screenshot-2021-11-11-221239.jpg
    Clover's skills at the end of the challenge

screenshot-2021-11-11-221259.jpg
    Lily's skills

screenshot-2021-11-11-221325.jpg
    Ivy's skills

Since the challenge is complete... that means I could ditch this save if I wanted to, but I don't... I wanna try to get the toddlers up to max skills before their birthdays. But it also means that the restriction of only one YA or older Sim is gone. You know what that means...

toomanytoddlers_017.jpg
    Aiden's happy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 can come back into the picture.

(I'm playing mod free for this save... so he's technically not the children's father in this save, but don't worry, I'll fix that later. :D )

toomanytoddlers_018.jpg
    Aiden knocked on the door to his snowberry's home. He had no idea what he was in for with this visit... >:)

toomanytoddlers_019.jpg
    AIDEN: Hey Babe! Guess who's back!

edited November 2021
    toomanytoddlers_020.jpg
    The girls were intrigued. They heard a strange voice out in the living room. Momma never had visitors, aside from the group of neighbors that barged into the house that one time.

toomanytoddlers_021.jpg
    Anita and Aiden sat on the couch to talk.
    ANITA: I wasn't expecting you to come back.
    AIDEN: Of course, I'd come back! How could I love and leave the most gorgeous woman in existence?
    ANITA: Oh lord.
    AIDEN: I'd prefer Daddy if we're going to go with naughty names.

toomanytoddlers_022.jpg
    ANITA: Funny you should mention that.

toomanytoddlers_023.jpg
    AIDEN: Oh babe, you're already in the mood?
    ANITA: You're the worst.
    AIDEN: You know I'm the best.
    ANITA: I know. I don't know why, but you are definitely something else.

toomanytoddlers_024.jpg
    ANITA: Hopefully someone else will find you as charming as I do.
    AIDEN: Huh?
    ANITA: Look on your right, Mr. Observant Hacker Thief.
    AIDEN: What the?!

toomanytoddlers_024.jpg
    Recognition set in as Aiden looked at the toddler. He could see himself in her tiny features.
    AIDEN: She looks suspiciously like me...
    ANITA: Not really anyone else she could look like besides me.

Aiden laughed. It was a sort of nervous laugh, that eventually shook out his shock and nerves.

AIDEN: Hey cutie. I'm your father.

toomanytoddlers_026.jpg
    Lily looked at the man and giggled. He seemed fun.

LILY: Puffy man!!!
    AIDEN: Puffy man?
    ANITA: You are pretty puffy. Hair. Jacket. Ego.
    AIDEN: Gee thanks.
    ANITA: Let's get a group consensus.
    AIDEN: Wait what?

toomanytoddlers_027.jpg
    Anita led Aiden to the girl's nursery. He stopped in the doorway as he opened the door to what had once been the guest room. Two more little girls talked and played together.

Three of them?

toomanytoddlers_028.jpg
    Aiden was dumbstruck...

AIDEN: Triplets?
    ANITA: Didn't you say you like to: Go big or go home?
    AIDEN: Not really applicable here, Babe.

toomanytoddlers_029.jpg
    AIDEN: So... triplets?
    ANITA: Yup.
    AIDEN: Whoa... okay.

toomanytoddlers_030.jpg
    AIDEN: You're not the type to join a woohoo cult after getting a taste of this Italian-Mexican delicacy...
    ANITA: Gross and mind your mouth, you're in front of children.

toomanytoddlers_031.jpg
    AIDEN: I'm gross? Or the cult's gross? Cause I'm pretty sure you thought I was pretty tasty...
    ANITA: Aiden, you pest! Be serious!

toomanytoddlers_032.jpg
    Clover started to cry. She was dirty and desperately needed a bath. Her mother laughing and fussing at the strange man didn't help matters.

Aiden looked at the girl and sighed. Yeah, it was time to get serious.

toomanytoddlers_033.jpg
    Aiden sat down on a toddler bed and Lily climbed into the bed next to him.

AIDEN: I can't believe you've been doing all this on your own.
    ANITA: Not much of a choice. Who's going to help me? My sister, Caroline, who can't even care for herself? Or you...
    AIDEN: You could have-
    ANITA: I couldn't exactly call you. You don't have a phone that's not a burner.
    AIDEN: Oh yeah.

They sat in awkward silence for a moment.

AIDEN: So how are we gonna do this?
    ANITA: Do what?
    AIDEN: Raise our princesses? Do you wanna get married or something? I'm at least moving in full time. That's not up for debate. Oh man, my mother is going to murder me when she finds out. Maybe we should get married just so I don't get a chancla thrown at my head.

toomanytoddlers_034.jpg
    Anita raised her eyebrow and looked at Lily.

ANITA: This man is your father. He's afraid of a shoe.
    LILY: Shoe!!!

Anita laughed.

ANITA: Okay Romeo. Maybe we can work this out, but let's take one thing at a time. I'm not in for a shotgun wedding.
    AIDEN: I think it's a little late for a shotgun. They're already here.

toomanytoddlers_035.jpg
    ANITA: Oh brother.
    AIDEN: You want to give them a brother? Isn't three enough?
    ANITA: Remember serious mode?
    AIDEN: You're right. You're right... Serious Mode Aiden has an announcement to make then.

Aiden lifted a finger as he made his announcement.

AIDEN: Hi there-
    ANITA: Really, hi there?
    AIDEN: Hush. Hi girls...
    ANITA: You don't even know their names.
    AIDEN: You sorta didn't tell me.
    ANITA: Fair enough. That's Lily next to you, and that's Ivy and Clover.
    AIDEN: Adorable names. Okay great. Now serious announcer mode once again.

Aiden cleared his throat.

AIDEN: Ivy, Clover, Lily... It's nice to meet you. I'm your father. I'm going to be staying here and helping your mommy take care of you.

toomanytoddlers_036.jpg
    AIDEN: How'd I do?
    ANITA: You sounded like you're applying for a job.
    AIDEN: I sorta am.
    ANITA: You're hired.

-The End-
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @TheYayToast I've never tried to save a sim from an elderly death with a death flower before so this is helpful to know!

Ah I love all three of the girls too. It's a shame that I have to kick two of em out in my game so it's nice to see them in yours :)

Maybe she and Collin can play good monarch bad monarch? ;)

Lol as Lori is a geek it doesn't surprise me that she was obsessed with the computers!

Ok I LOVE that you did the too many toddlers scenario with Anita! All three girls are adorable <3 I downloaded them on the gallery so I'll have to see what they look like as YAs. Also, the fact that you managed to work on their skills AND bathe them (I notice no stink clouds ;) ) is especially impressive. Awww Aiden and Anita at the end - "you're hired", so cute.
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Hi @TheYayToast I stumbled upon this thread by chance.
    I love your little short stories. It's so fun to see @MaggieMarley girls in your story. They are all pretty, but Nemmie is divinely beautiful and it's exciting how she's doing as queen.
    I was considering starting on the three toddlers challenge, but I am missing an idea that catches me.
    Hey Everyone! I know... I am pretty terrible at responding to messages. Thank you for taking the time to drop a comment. I have been crazy busy IRL.

I got a new job... a house... and now a new new job. It's been pretty dang crazy. All the while trying to balance this stuff with family, making comics, and just life in general. So ya know.

@MaggieMarley
    Having the three sisters in my game was so much fun! They fit in perfectly!

I bet they totally ushered in a new age to the kingdom... whether it's a prosperous age or the next dark age is a whole different story!

Doing the too many toddlers was super fun and really challenging. I actually really like the scenarios... they are a fun distraction!

@MonaSolstraale
    Thanks for dropping in! It's great to see you.

I'm really glad you like the short stories!

Maggie's girls are gorgeous and so much fun to play! Nemmie as a queen is absolutely perfect.

Yeah, I totally get the need for having an idea to spark for playing through the scenarios. It's so hard to play unless you connect with your Sims!
    I just got the Werewolf pack the other day and have been having a blast. Here is my werewolf to be... Serena Briarbane.

eclipse-and-werewolves_005.jpg

I created her as a regular sim with the aspiration of becoming a werewolf. She moved to Moonmill Mill to investigate a curse that supposedly had been passed through her family.
    Some random night in Moonwood Mill...

eclipse-and-werewolves_005.jpg

Serena arrived late that night to the small town. This was the ancestral home of the Briarbane clan... her family. The birthmark on her arm burned unnaturally. The pain that radiated across her bicep had grown in intensity from the moment she gotten to the ramshackle town.

eclipse-and-werewolves_006.jpg

A banged up bus served as the local bar. The place was packed. A motley assortment of strange folk milled around and drank the questionable juices.

Serena needed answers about the Briarbane curse and someone here must know something. She chose a pair of men similar in looks. Maybe they were brothers? Both men sported ash blonde hair and welcoming eyes. Serena mustered up her courage to talk to them.

SERENA: Hi there. I'm Serena Briarbane. Um, I'm new here and I was wondering if one of you guys could help me?
    MAN 1: Hmm. Interesting. My name is Artemis Grinch and this is my son, Ashton. We probably won't be able to help you though--
    ASHTON: Come on, Dad. She hasn't even said what she needs help with. I'm sure I can help her out.
    SERENA: Son... Dad...? What--
    ARTEMIS: We're vampires, Darling. You smell vaguely disgusting... like a foul wolf.
    ASHTON: Dad!
    SERENA: I... I'm here, because I think I'm cursed.
    ARTEMIS: Oh plum. I'm sorry, Little One.
    ASHTON: Cursed? Don't worry, I'll help you.
    ARTEMIS: Don't make promises you can't keep, Ashton.

Ashton was able to help Serena, but not with finding her more information about the curse that plagued her family. He was instead able to help her by finally finding a lover that understood her. She knew time was running out, but she had no more answers today than the day she had come to the town.
    Time ran out at the most inconvenient time...

eclipse-and-werewolves_007.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_008.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_009.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_010.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_011.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_012.jpg

ASHTON: Check please!!!

---

More to come, but it's bedtime. <3
    Where were we? Oh yeah... Serena turned into a werewolf during a dinner date at a high end restaurant... What happens next? Uh well. Plum.

eclipse-and-werewolves_013.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_014.jpg

ASHTON: We're going to need a to-go box.

eclipse-and-werewolves_015.jpg

A random challenger appears!

eclipse-and-werewolves_016.jpg

Ashton's grandfather! The grand master of the vampires.

eclipse-and-werewolves_017.jpg

RUPERT: Ah! My word! What a disgusting beast!

eclipse-and-werewolves_018.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_019.jpg

RUPERT: Let's take this outside!
    SERENA: ????? ***Howl!!!***

eclipse-and-werewolves_020.jpg

eclipse-and-werewolves_022.jpg
    eclipse-and-werewolves_023.jpg

eclipse-and-werewolves_024.jpg