Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Blooming Room Kit Screenshot Thread!

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
Sul sul,

I'm back! Apologies for my absence the last week, I was off getting married (sorry, not sorry?). :)

So it only stands to reason that the day I returned we would have a new kit releasing.

So in about an hour, lets see them screenshots!

SHOW👏ME👏ALL👏THE👏PLANTS👏

LgIA39R.jpg
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png

Comments

• SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    edited November 2021
    11-09-21-11-02-24-AM.png

When nobody's allowed to sit in Grandma's living room.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    @EA_Cade Congratulations on your marriage! ☺️🥂

• NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

Before and after. :)

cm1PBK1.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    ALL.THE.PLANTS

N603apP.png
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Before and after. :)

cm1PBK1.jpg

I'm using the plum out of that overhead hanging plant thing
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I have zero regrets buying this kit!!! I absolutely love the tiered table and shelf as well. I can't wait to use the plant light. I prefer kits that pick one theme like this and give us a big variety. I only own this kit along with Bust the Dust and this is my favorite of the two.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Congrats on your marriage @EA_Cade... :) Hope that you have a happy and successful marriage... :)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @EA_Cade congrats since being married for apparently a long time by young people standards..so I've been told :* I still get excited to send well wishes to newlyweds.

I was in the middle of decorating a nature themed vacation home for a kangaroo in animal crossing when I realized this was released now so I just added a few things to a house I thought fit in. I need to decorate more :)
    epo8PFY.png
    By the door and stairs.
    bVVTQMW.png
    Under where you can't see that well I love those new endtables. <3
    vS1tfLT.png
    gdbRtuZ.png
    Cute.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Welcome back and congratulations @EA_Cade! I hope all of your guests stayed seated and no one did push ups in the middle of the aisle!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their new plants! All of your pictures are wonderful so far!
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Welcome back and congratulations @EA_Cade! I hope all of your guests stayed seated and no one did push ups in the middle of the aisle!

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with their new plants! All of your pictures are wonderful so far!

Oh and don't forget the random person being selfish and dying in the middle of the ceremony. Taking all the attention 🙄
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    Congratulations on your marriage @EA_Cade !
    gen3-banner.png
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited November 2021

:D

Priceless!

And I too want to toss out my congrats to you and your loved one, @EA_Cade. May your new wedded bliss last a lifetime. <3
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited November 2021
    I am trying it out in an almost tiny home.
    So things will be tight in there.
    11-10-21_1-25-45_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-10-21_1-41-21_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-10-21_12-58-51_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-10-21_1-22-44_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-10-21_1-18-29_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-10-21_1-20-49_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-10-21_1-41-54_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    I have not bought any kits but congratulations on your marriage @EA_Cade
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Congratulations on your marriage @EA_Cade !

I was going to buy this pack this weekend, but I just remembered I'm off tomorrow so I'll get it tonite! Yay!
  • grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 301 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Sul sul,

I'm back! Apologies for my absence the last week, I was off getting married (sorry, not sorry?). :)

So it only stands to reason that the day I returned we would have a new kit releasing.

So in about an hour, lets see them screenshots!

SHOW👏ME👏ALL👏THE👏PLANTS👏

LgIA39R.jpg

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you both. I hope you have a long & happy life together. :)<3:)
  • Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,420 Member

Congratulations @EA_Cade!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @EA_Cade
    Just wanted to congratulate you on your wedding. I wish you and your soulmate a long happy
    life filled with joy love and laughter!!🥰🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,808 Member
    that's beautiful @CK213 !
    gen3-banner.png
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    edited November 2021
    @EA_Cade: I'm just stopping by to send you congratulations to your wedding. I hope you two had a wonderful day and will share a happy and long lifetime together.

(don't own the kit so I can't share any pics.)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • @EA_Cade congratz on your wedding! Hope it was a wonderful day!

Absolutely love this kit and have been using these items a lot in conjunction with the dream home decorator and tiny living items.

One thing this combo did make me realise is that I would love to see a kit that expands the tiny living item theme. This would be awesome!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    congratulations on your wedding.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    eIocpiE.png
    I added some plants to Moira and Dom's bedroom. I really like the three small plants that go on shelves, but Moira just got that one. Many of my other sims got Zanzibar gems :blush: I should add family pictures on their nightstands.

ex6GLXz.png
    That green shelving is so much Moira Fyres! I'm not sure what Dom thinks about that shelving in their bedroom next to his music trophies :joy:
    QMHwiMv.png
    Ulrike got some vines and that little triostar stromanthe, sorry about the dark pic Ulrike likes living in the dark :sweat_smile:

SQM1qks.png
    The vines looked pretty in Ulrike's bathroom too

yYEKh4G.png
    I adore the little avocados on this shelving! I just wish they weren't stuck there :cry: