Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Pictures!

2...Next

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Such beautiful weddings and gorgeous, lovely Sims! Thank you all for sharing them with us. :)

This is my challenge couple, Essa Ellington and Josh Hunter, who got married yesterday in the Bramblewood wilderness after a long engagement. They are adult Spellcasters and have twin teen daughters. They met when she was just a teen and he a YA. These two have been through a lot together since January and I'm so, so happy for them. <3

4DsZiMd.png
    EgP73eh.png
    22AJ0LY.png
    0HFT1oy.png

A few shots from before the ceremony as they waited for nightfall.

qkh7yKx.png
    VyZAvtA.png
    zD0vvLY.png
    Cloudgazing is one of their favorite things to do together.

This was actually an elopement, nobody else was there. But that's just how they wanted it to be. Just the two of them, barefoot and one with nature in the wilderness. I love that I was able to create that beautiful spot for them too using T.O.O.L. It made it unique for them that way as well. They will be having a reception for family and friends after enjoying a honeymoon in Batuu. :)

Happy Simming everyone! <3
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    @Karababy52 I love your screenshots and the setup you did looks awesome
    Thank you so much @blueybluesky <3
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    OMG, so many gorgeous pictures. I want to throw a wedding in my game soon and post it here. <3:cry:
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited October 2021
    These are the wedding pictures I can find scrolling through my screenshots. I'm sure there are some I have missed. These are all sims from my main save and are not in any specific order and are different generations throughout my game.
    HBaufRJ.pngND8yP6X.pngiuKjZQ9.pngizSmPhG.pngHeHenHB.pnggTpf8m6.png
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Such beautiful photos!
    @Karababy52 I love your Bramblewood wedding!

Here are some photos of my herbalist witch, Nelly Rainfeather Marrying Nick Elderberry in Granite Falls.

Exchanging their vows...

bVCjbMK.jpg

About to enjoy some wedding cake...

ON8t7Cs.jpg

And finally relaxing after an eventful day..

T8YwiLl.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited November 2021
    Nice pictures!
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited November 2021
    Some information about the couple. My play style is heavily influenced by storylines, so a lot of things depicted obviously can’t happen in game, but it’s how I’ve worked them out for story purposes.

Orpheus and Eurydice met when she attended university. He was one of her roommates boyfriend. Despite his meek nature, surprisingly he’s the one that broke up with her. The next term he signed up himself, and they became better acquainted. Eurydice is the more straight forward of the two while he’s extremely dorky and timid (as said before), so naturally she’s the one that made the move to ask him on a date. Poor thing dressed all fancy in suit and everything to make a good impression. It took some getting used to for Orpheus, nervously making odd remarks and such. In a desperate attempt at conversation, he asked where she got her hair dyed, and Eurydice told him that she in fact had something called piebaldism, so that was just her regular hair. Being the geek he is, he was very interested in it. So they sat on a poolside, in the rain, chatting about hair..while Orpheus severely mispronounced her name. They connected quickly after that and was officially a couple despite previous hesitance by the end of the night.
    When university came to an end, Eurydice, previously frilled with a darker themed outfit style to match with her unusually beautiful hair, matured and changed her style to something more classy (and no, I’m not knocking outfits that’s mainly black. I actually like darker toned styles myself). They still remained close and Eurydice often invited him over. The two, late in their relationship, especially enjoyed performing karaoke together. In a shocking revelation, Orpheus really…really..enjoyed it and would sometimes get to caught up in it.

Time obviously passed and Orpheus anxiously wanted to propose to his long time girlfriend. He wore pink because it’s her favorite color and did his hair all fancy. Before they went to their dinner reservations, she insisted on serenading him with her singing and piano skills.

CFVeVRQ.png

ZBny9qV.png

1rBKEhu.png

After their dinner in Brindleton Bay, they went to go look at the ocean. Naturally, Orpheus didn’t want to do a public proposal so chose in front of the water.
    2Po7Vwu.png

cXqdFsy.png

I just think her expression in this one is funny.
    SsJVhWp.png

ZjzmtTb.jpg
    edited November 2021
    As for the wedding itself:

Eurydice’s brother, Marcelo, was particularly frilled at his sisters marriage.
    Xv5Abli.png

yqPChyt.png

I apologize for the guests horrible outfits and the women with none at all. The brides mom, she went a little bit weird in her senior years, specially after her husband died.
    2F5G35k.png

bNnGSIK.png

5CQ0dxf.png

hPkfxIl.png

pe8yEJX.png

gGmLiaF.png

bNnGSIK.png

gSBH9K9.png

After the actually marriage interaction itself was completed, Orpheus immediately started serenading. He did this completely all his own without me. Thought it was cute
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    Great pics everyone. I haven't had a wedding in ages.

I remember someone here on the forums saying how meticulously they plan their sim weddings, even making - I think it was - proper invitations, designing them in a graphics program or something like that. I was so impressed!
    edited November 2021
    Straight after the wedding, they headed to their honeymoon in HOB. They planned for Sulani, but Eurydice was raised there and they figured it wouldn’t be as entertaining if one of them was already so familiar with it. One of her many cousins lives there, so they might visit her one of the days.

Their interactions there are very similar to those they shared on their first date, I did it purposefully as a little reminder to their beginnings.

VkkmEOQ.png

gEHzFuG.png

kmi4gUr.png
    I apologize for all the clutter.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Latest wedding in my game happened due to the Making Money scenario. My sim needed to marry after getting that inheritance call and I ended up liking the couple at lot.

They got married at a nightclub in San Myshuno that I decorated. Kinda wish I waited until nighttime to host the event as the lighting was way better.
    Oh well.

P8eO6wR.png
    I was telling myself not to take screenshots like I always do but in the end I couldn't help myself. Can't think of a single wedding I had in the sims where I didn't take a bunch of pictures.
    GFlu9xx.png
    cqROqqH.png
    JEUeyIv.png
    2qTsYDJ.png
    Y0j4x5N.png
    EoWap9l.png

The bride was a townie that has been in my game for ages. As a result she has some development, being best friends with a Maxis sim named Jordan in another household I play with. I had Jordan throw her a bridal shower, post wedding though because I didn't realize I'd like the couple so much.
    tt6BLnw.png
    u7Gs3M7.png
    kRkz4lU.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Lovely photos, everyone. @Karababy52 What a beautiful ceremony! I love her dress and the bare feet.

I recently posted about my Sims' (Dawn and Antonio's) wedding on my legacy blog, so here are a few photos of the bride and groom near their home that I didn't post.
    XqUwg2g.jpg
    zWibdv6.jpg
    BICczqx.jpg
    GF7YjYT.jpg
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Had a couple of weddings in my legacy challenge recently. First is my heir Clara, I had it at this really nice barn wedding venue I found on the gallery.
    65HOl2v.png
    ZJmLhIH.png
    X8xzHUw.png

More pics under the spoiler
    I wish we could actually pick out bridesmaids and stuff for weddings but putting sims in matching bridesmaid looking dresses will have to do for now. Clara doesn't have many friends so her bridesmaids were her sister, and her brother's fiancée.
    0fbxPwz.png

One of the groom's sisters peed herself. That was when I discovered that this venue had no actual bathrooms, only pee bushes. It was a great venue other than that. If I have another wedding here I'll definitely add an actual bathroom because it seemed like the guests didn't want to use the bushes.
    FjcHkV2.png

Also, Agnes Crumplebottom showed up. I may have intentionally provoked her because I thought it would be funny. I like when Agnes shows up to community lots outside of Henford.
    HXQyEg2.png

Believe it or not, this was actually one of my more successful weddings despite the pee incident.

The next wedding I had was for Simon, Clara's brother and one of the spares of this generation. I usually don't have actual weddings for my spares but I really like Simon. They had a simpler backyard wedding and I thought it turned out nice as well.
    hmgu2MS.png
    hL3bbLK.png
    MKpg5Zp.png

I don't have as many screenshots of this one as I did the other one since it was a smaller wedding, but I did get one of Simon's twin nephews (Clara's sons) on the dance floor
    mPMJAjI.png
    Thank you @GirlFromIpanema love the dress Nelly is wearing and the cake you chose for them, perfect! Thank you too @haneul your Dawn looks so beautiful in that dress and crown of flowers. Love the settings you chose on Sulani for the photos too. Sulani is gorgeous anyway, but especially so for weddings. Thanks to everyone for sharing your photos, I love this thread even though I rarely throw actual weddings myself. :)

Since I highly doubt I'll have another 'wedding' any time soon, here's a couple more shots from Josh and Essa's Bramblewood wilds elopement.

Before the ceremony
    KVgE9zl.png

During - I just love the way she's looking at him, hand on heart with the flower after she put the ring on his finger.
    Ktr48fX.png

I wanted to do a photoshoot near the waterfall on the hill by Corneilia's Secret Cottage, but I only got this one shot before they autonomously decided to run all the way back to the rental to woo hoo in the shower. I could've canceled it, but I had autonomy turned off so how could I deny such determination and passion for each other on their wedding day? I couldn't, of course! :D
    o7efjiw.png

Happy Simming y'all! <3
    edited January 2022
    Supposed to be a teenage wedding, but of course you can’t do that so I aged them to YA for the wedding and sized down their frame to make them look more like teens. Change them back to teen later
    Only Branwen’s sister was invited due to issues with the family.
    44wgqIt.png

tdiSWhi.png

o1Fsx88.png

FSXPkXD.png

1WpmzLl.png

YHrfqvp.png

FKudZpV.png

Ioxp0wn.png

Promptly after their elopement, Branwen’s sister, Vissahris, left them so they could have their..privacy. Chenoa, being a mermaid, took to the water and they shared a little kiss.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg