Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights November 12th - A Week on the Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
November 12th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again and I feel that the weeks are flying by! Temperatures keep dropping here, so now I can just spend my weekends wrapped up in cosy jumpers and drinking hot chocolate! :grin:

Alrighty, time to jump into our Friday Highlights!

s0qhbwgojsru.png
Holiday snap- posted here by @annaliese39

• Let's help one of our fellow simmers to make a decision regarding which pack to buy next. @Elliandre asks "Please help me decide" - between getting 'Paranormal' and ' Dream Home Decorator'. I personally like the Dream Home Decorator pack better since I really enjoy redecorating spaces and usually spend ages building or adding details to my creations. However, that's my opinion and I'm sure your votes will weight here as well. ;)
  • I believe we all have had that situation where we just need to capture the perfect moment so we end up taking more pictures than we actually need. Are you a screenshot spammer like myself and @Nate_Whiplash1? If you have answered yes to that, you might want to jump over to "The screenshot spammers thread" and start sharing what you've got. :smiley:
  • Now, after all the gameplay chat, I think it's time for some building! When I was browsing the forum, I came across @chealsycat's 'Crystal Castle (furnished)' and I'm in love with that creation! :love:

That's it for this week, and I hope you enjoyed today's highlight. As always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way!

Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:

Mari

Post edited by EA_Mari on

Comments

• EllierosexEllierosex Posts: 359 Member
    EA_Mari wrote: »
    November 12th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again and I feel that the weeks are flying by! Temperatures keep dropping here, so now I can just spend my weekends wrapped up in cosy jumpers and drinking hot chocolate! :grin:

Alrighty, time to jump into our Friday Highlights!

s0qhbwgojsru.png
    Holiday snap- posted here by @annaliese39

• Let's help one of our fellow simmers to make a decision regarding which pack to buy next. @Elliandre asks "Please help me decide" - between getting 'Paranormal' and ' Dream Home Decorator'. I personally like the Dream Home Decorator pack better since I really enjoy redecorating spaces and usually spend ages building or adding details to my creations. However, that's my opinion and I'm sure your votes will weight here as well. ;)
    • I believe we all have had that situation where we just need to capture the perfect moment so we end up taking more pictures than we actually need. Are you a screenshot spammer like myself and @Nate_Whiplash1? If you have answered yes to that, you might want to jump over to "The screenshot spammers thread" and start sharing what you've got. :smiley:
    • Now, after all the gameplay chat, I think it's time for some building! When I was browsing the forum, I came across @chealsycat's 'Crystal Castle (furnished)' and I'm in love with that creation! :love:

That's it for this week, and I hope you enjoyed today's highlight. As always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way!

Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:

Mari

I love this!!!!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    EA_Mari wrote: »

Now, after all the gameplay chat, I think it's time for some building! When I was browsing the forum, I came across @chealsycat's 'Crystal Castle (furnished)' and I'm in love with that creation! :love:

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Reminds me of the Max Guild or Prifddinas from another game.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned :) And thanks for the highlights! :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    loving it
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    Thanks for another week of fun highlights. Congrats to all featured. Have a great weekend!
    I'm new but well done for all featured!
    "Za Woka Geneva"
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Oh wow! I never expected to see my sims here. Thank you @EA_Mari and congrats to all the other simmers featured today! <3
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Congrats @Sorak4 and everyone
  • AndrielAndriel Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you for sharing highlights :smile: